• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery funny punish

manojn983

Introduction: I greeted everyone and started a new story. This whole thing is a pure cockold story, those who are allergic to this kind of fantasy, they will stay away from this story, that's what I wish. The main idea of the story is the grandfather of another writer @fer_prog, I started writing this story after discussing with him. This story shows how a decently educated feminist's life goes in the opposite direction through a very small test. This story shows the brutal consequences that come to a woman's life when her husband's fantasy comes true, and how the lives of that husband and their children change. I hope you like it, I will get your valuable feedback after each post of this story, I hope so.

Introduction:
A small moment in a person's life can change a person's life. It's as if a magician in a cloak pulls a pigeon out of his handkerchief in front of us with the word "chu mantra chu", and we stare in amazement, much like that. A moment in my life also changed my life, just telling me why, we should say, because it also involved the lives of my wife Bidisha and our children. Today I will tell you that story of my life. My name is Arjun Chatterjee. I live in the UK now. I was born in Calcutta. I was gifted in studies from a young age. I went abroad to study higher after studying in a good college. I have been in the UK since then, and after marriage I have settled here.

I spent most of my student life studying and pursuing a career, so at that time Erotica was an open window to the south of my life, a little glare of the sun through a small crack in the window of a closed room. Seeing friends 'beautiful girlfriends or newlyweds would have a strange burning sensation in my body, I always felt like I didn't have what others have but friends would give me a different opinion about me, I don't understand the girls' hints. Maybe that's why, otherwise why didn't a woman at the age of 26 give me a wiki before I met Vidisha. Of course, I had very little thought about it. Maybe there was no attempt to fall in love with any woman in my own life. In the case of Vidisha, and if I think so, I must say that there was no attempt on my part. I know why Bidisha offered me love, and after that I got married immediately.

I also had a numbness that I could not easily talk to girls. So the erotic world was dear to me, I was there, I was a king, I used to have sex with my own hand, one day I would give it to a girl and fuck her, one day I would become a Tarzan, one day I would become the boyfriend of a friend's wife. I once went to a red light place with my friends but when I went there and saw the brokers and prostitutes I saw in reality, my head turned and I ran away from there.

Then Bidisha came into my life. I first learned about Vidisha from my sister. He called me and told me that one of his girlfriends was coming to study with me and said jokingly - 'Grandpa. ..Bidisha but heavy beauty. ..This is an opportunity. '

Without listening to my sister's words, I got dressed normally at the airport and then when I first saw Bidisha there, I realized what I had done wrong, I started to regret in my mind why I didn't come dressed a little better. I did not know at that time whether such a perfect face could be a girl. Big deer-like eyes, a strange magical lip, a slim figure of 5 feet 4 inches in height, Vidisa was called a knockout hottie in Irregular, we always see pictures of such beautiful girls in the pages of any tabloid magazine. In fact, Bidisha was a full-fledged Indian Bengali. But in terms of intellect and wisdom, it is comparable to any of the renowned professors of the University of London. He, like me, came to study with a scholarship.

When I saw Bidisha, it seemed to me that she was a school-going girl, her hair was cut, her body was tight and slim, and if her size and height of 35 breasts meant that she had just entered the golden age of youth. I was fascinated at first sight by the curvy slim waist, only 26 and the big 36 size ass spread on the back. He recognized me at first, he was studying in our college, later I found out that Bidisha had seen me many times before, but a beautiful girl with such dazzling eyes used to come and stay next to me and I would not look at her, this was also my failure.

I started mingling with Bidisa, teaching her how to travel, shop, study in London and the rules of the new place. Excluding the time of day and night sleep, I spent 60 percent of the rest of the time with him, guiding him. That form of Vidisha's youth, smiling and smiling fascinated me again and again, my attraction towards her was increasing day by day, with it the fear was also increasing, should I think of such a destructive form of youthful right girl, or should I combine my normal quiet life with her? Her form and youth would bring fear into me, a stealthy cold current of fear would flow down my spine. All the time I thought I would do any harm to that innocent girl. Bidisha overcame my inertia and one day said - 'Why don't you just look at me and talk, Arjun Da?'

My face turned red when I heard this, I was wondering what to say, before that Bidisha grabbed my hand and said - 'Your sister said, you are very shy ..... you can look at the girls and talkDon't cry. What's so scary? . Look at me .. I will not eat you .'- I did not feel any whimsy in Bidisa's voice, it seemed as if it was an order, a sense of entitlement to exercise rights.

I looked at her with courage, it was the first touch of my life with Vidisha's body. After looking at her for a few moments, I said, "You are an unbearable beauty, you can't look at such a beautiful woman for a long time." What Bidisha was happy to hear from me, it seems today after so many years, Bidisha started thinking about me in a new way with that one word of mine at that time. Her body warmed up when she heard such a compliment on my face, she bowed her head like a Bengali girl and gave a shy smile. I somehow kept myself normal and said in a trembling voice - 'My sister is very naughty. Don't believe everything he says. '

Anyway, with time I started to get to know Bidisha better. Not only beautiful to look at, Vidisha was equally gifted in her studies. Bidisha had a different point of view on all matters, Bidisha's friends used to call Bidisha Bidushi Bidisha. Gradually my relationship with Bidisha started to get complicated, I saw many friends around me flirting with Bidisha. After spending a compliment for Bidisha that day, I never said anything complimenting to her again, but the personal feelings I have for the one I care for, she started to feel Bidisha. Bidisha and I kept trying to convince her that she was a good friend to me. There were many boys in Vidisha College who were crazy about Vidisha. I thought it was good for me to be with Bidisha, my friend, because such a beautiful girl had never been in my league, she was always out of my control. I shouldn't fantasize about him. But Bidisha broke all my mistakes when Bidisha herself told me that she loves me.

Hearing the love for me in Vidisha's face that day, it seemed as if I had received the most precious thing from everyone in the world. The glimmer of light that Bidisha saw in my eyes that day is something she remembers from now on, even after so many years. I was in a state of getting the moon in the sky without asking. I gratefully accept his love, and in return I tell him of my sincere fascination. Basically, after that, say my fascination with Vidisha, or say love, it starts to form. After studying Vidisha, we started talking about marriage. Bidisha is my wife today. We have a little girl, I became a father a few months ago. The two of us have now become fully responsible parents. Bidisha also does a good job, she is a famous college professor. Meaning, there are two honors in this profession. I am the head of sales at a multinational motor company.

The two of them sat down to play with their daughter in the afternoon with the job. In the meantime, Vidisha's mother, my mother-in-law, used to visit our daughter, but now when the two of them go to work, a nanny named Mary now takes care of our daughter. Bidisha became more beautiful after becoming a mother. Vidisha's figure was always tight, but after the birth of her daughter, many changes took place in her body. The fact that motherhood can enhance the beauty of a beauty cannot be understood without seeing Vidisha. Her two breasts are more swollen, she has a little fat lining on her waist, her lower abdomen is more swollen. The back hip is even more spread and swollen as if it has become like a round tanpura. All in all, marriage and the birth of a child have made her more beautiful, more personal, and more desirable.

We used to have sex almost every day after marriage, after coming from the office we used to jump on Vidisha. Bidisha would not go less but the matter became so much, one day Bidisha sat down and said that after marriage I have become a complete sex maniac. It was not a lie, I am a person who has been living without a woman for so many years and living without sex. Suddenly I got Bidisha and I became a sex maniac and this addiction increased so much that I started thinking about trying different things about Bidisha. Bidisha and I both began to enjoy it to the fullest, having tasted the flesh of female flesh. I grew 6 inches, and I could satisfy him with my waist. Of course, his demand was not too much.

After marriage, Bidisha and I started talking about sex. Then I found out that she was a virgin before marriage in terms of sexuality, had no sex with any man, she and the daughter of a very conservative family, no matter how beautiful, she was not out of the rules of the family. He knew very little about sex. The girls kept their legs apart, and the men knelt down and fucked the girls. He had no special knowledge outside of this. She always thought that sex was something to be ashamed of. I wanted to make her completely naked, sucking her own cock, pressing her tits, sucking her pussy, then inserting her cock into her pussy. But he didn't want to do this because of his family discipline and conservative attitude, he would never take my cock in his mouth, he would hold it with his bare hands. That means he did not have the scope to enjoy youth. Whenever I wanted something during sex, I could see an discomfort in him. It would be hard for me to believe that such a talented, so modern beautiful girl is clinging to that 19th century meditative idea about sex.

This thing makes me feel bad