• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

HotFixes #17 - June 2023

Bosskhatri

Its been a long time since I made some changes.

Lets keep this thread short since there is no major update to XF, only some fixes.
  • Fixed users not getting email for password reset
  • Fixed users not getting subscription notification
  • Fixed incoming mail for senior staff
  • Updated Xenforo base to latest one
  • Fixed laggy pages during high traffic at night

Lets talk about Ads now
  • Ads now will be displayed on adult forums only except popads for unregistered users
  • Removed annoying ads for members since they were creating problem while creating posts

NOTE: Email may take upto 10 minutes. Also dont forget to check spam folder in case you didn't find any mail in primary mailbox

Thats it for now. If you are facing any bugs then you can report them to me or post in this thread.

Also, an Update is coming soon to XF.

Cheers
🧐🕵🏻🕵️‍♂️

Lets keep this thread short since there is no major update to XF, only some fixes.

Lets talk about Ads now
  • Ads now will be displayed on adult forums only except popads for unregistered users
  • Removed annoying ads for members since they were creating problem while creating posts

NOTE: Email may take upto 10 minutes. Also dont forget to check spam folder in case you didn't find any mail in primary mailbox

Thats it for now. If you are facing any bugs then you can report them to me or post in this thread.

Cheers
😍🥰🥰 Superb

alltech4you

फ़ोटो अच्छी लगे तो लाइक के साथ कंमेंट भी करे
Addicted Sir Please Accept My Request & Please Give Me Unlimited Poll & Possible responses With Editable Poll Title & Editable Possible responses( On Thread First Only )

Note Sir:If You ( Admin ) Can Not Give Unlimited Poll Than Please Give Unlimited Possible responses

Thanks & Regards By:AllTECH 4 You

TharkiPo

Dramatic Entrance

Lets talk about Ads now

Cheers
Shukriyaa meharbaani karam,
Ab acha laga Xforum.

prkin

Lets talk about Ads now

Cheers

Opera-Snapshot-2023-06-16-073042-xforum-live
Getting this continuously on every page.
The Ads that come fill up half the page.

Any solution? Even views to my story have become 10-20% since yesterday.

prkin

Turn off the adblocker and it will disappear. For members the number of ads have been reduced as you can see in the first post.

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
Addicted Sir Please Accept My Request & Please Give Me Unlimited Poll & Possible responses With Editable Poll Title & Editable Possible responses( On Thread First Only )

Note Sir:If You ( Admin ) Can Not Give Unlimited Poll Than Please Give Unlimited Possible responses

Thanks & Regards By:AllTECH 4 You
You mean the number of poll in a singe thread?