• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 257 59.5%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 133 30.8%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.5%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.1%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 62 14.4%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 55 12.7%

• Total voters

Aabhi123

20230326-140334
I am Stella, a mother of two teen boys, my hubby works in a private company. I am 42 yrs old, well built and craving to be handled because after our sons grew up over 8 yrs my husband got busy with providing safety for our lives. And he slowly lacks interest in prevailing my wishes in the bed. Now our sons are both grown up and going to college. But with my craving for pleasure, I was ditched by my hubby. I can't blame him, he was doing his duty as well as the head of the family.
Well, all my cravings for good sex have been diverse by my friend a year ago. Last year I went to the marriage of my friend Radha's son. She is the only close friend I have. She and I were very close to exchanging our desires, problems and happiness in every bit of our lives.
After Radha's son's marriage, she asked me to stay her with for a day or two. I also loved being with her. On the second day, we were alone at home, and we are talking to each other, and our topic turned to sex. She knows all about my sex life and my cravings for sex. She asked me whether we had a good relationship in bed or not. I told her about my hubby's situation. She went silent for some time. I asked about herself. She told me, she find a new solution for her. She hesitates to open her mouth, and after a long silence, she asked me, what I am thinking about her son. I said he is good, smart and taking good care of her.
She laughed and told me, yes you are correct and he taking care of me in the bed also. He is now like a super stud in the bed, to satisfy me never before.
Hearing her words I didn't get her straight, I asked her to enlighten me properly. Then radha explained to me
she is happy in bed with her son.
I asked her how it happened. Radha told me he cornered her to the bed by planned seduction and she falls for him. Now she is happy with her son. And she told me why can't give it a try with my sons. I asked her how could I try both sons if both of them were ready to give me what I wanted, and how could I deliberately sleep with both of them.
Radha told me, you will like it when the pleasure comes in double, you give it a try and get pleasure safe and secure without any fear of getting caught or blackmailed. Give it a try. That day changed my life.
I returned home after 3 days. I took my time to manage my intentions, and finally, I decided to give it a try with my sons.
From that day after I decided to seduce my sons, I started to execute my plans. Started to show some flashing of my boobs and thighs.

tumblr-8a794158d0bdebbafb209e4422cf5890-8bad9336-400
This was my first flash of myself to my younger son. John went outside with his father. I and samson were alone in the morning and started to wipe the floor. He was on the sofa, and my low-cut blouse showed half of his boobs for him. I tucked my saree above the knee and when I sat for cleaning I made sure to visualise my red panty cover mound to him. He is not that hard to get his attention on me and between my thighs. He stared at the time I wiped the floor, sitting on my knee, I kept my legs wider for him to take a look inside my petticoat. And my plan went well and I think I got his attention on me.
New story and new theme... Great start 👍

• Love
Reactions: RAVI_K_RAJ

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Little by little I drew my younger son's attention to me. Samson has always been my dearest, well john too, but he is still his father's darling son than to me. So I decided to try Samson and made an initial takeover on him. After cleaning home show off, his eyes eagerly relayed on me to take an opportunity on my show off.
For two or three days I didn't make any shows for him. After 5 days again we got to be alone home at evening. He asked me for tea and snacks, then went to the kitchen to prepare tea and came to the living
When I kept the teacup on the table in front of the sofa, I just spilt out some from the cup. My saree pallu was slid on one side and my deep-cut blouse was showing my enormous boobs open to his eyes.
20230327-110603
It's time to clean the table. I went too close to him to clean the table, I bent down more than enough and started to clean the table, but his eyes were fixed on my jiggling boobs inside my blouse. He enjoys my authentic show and his mouth opened with surprise he starts to flow water out from his mouth. I told him to wipe his mouth and he shyly turned to another side.
I thought it was enough for the day. So I cleared the table and went inside. From there on, he always uses to roam near me in the home, and I also started to keep myself close to him for his touching while we talk or do something together.
Another week passed and, Samson dared to touch me when we were alone. Little hugs and staying inside my hands came to a routine when I brushed my body on his, I watched his bulging growing bigger inside his pants or shorts, and so do I, also getting a little wet inside my panty. Daily we searched for things to keep in touch with ourselves.
The following day morning, my husband and John sat in the hall watching tv. I just came from the shower and getting dressed, and suddenly Samson came inside the bedroom, I didn't expect him, to enter my room, while his dad and brother sitting in the hall, but he came and I was in petticoat and blouse, I was started to wrap my saree, he came near me and hugged me,

tumblr-3abf4828b238d91c052b4e3e3d1524a6-7e4e0b48-400
He caressed me and planted kisses all over my face. And settled on my lips. His hands searched my boobs over my blouse. We both were busy eating each other lips, his groin pressed between my thighs. And his hands withholding my ass cheeks he lifts me little by to level my mound on his and pressed me on him. I felt his throbbing hot meat inside his pants. He cupped my ass cheeks tightly and sealed my lips with his to prevent my moans from getting out of my mouth. The delight of kissing my one son, while my husband and another son sitting outside of my room, my panty got moist, and I felt my wetness inside my panty. I pulled myself from Samson and sent him outside. Then I dressed and came outside of my room.

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
The day time passed with chatting with my hubby and sons. I prepared dinner and we took dinner together. Samson's eyes were fixed on me all the time. He was secretly smiling at me and I also did the same. After dinner, we went to bed.
I didn't sleep for a long time, rethinking Samson's kissing and caressing boldly in my room, while his father and brother sitting outside the room. My hubby deeply snoring beside me in the bed, I just started to caress my pussy and rubbed my boobs and saw my hubby, he was snoozing so deeply letting his wife in a horny mood.
I heard the door cracking open slowly and saw Samson enter my room.

tumblr-912a2b4184b5c81105425d600b24cd92-64fa1888-400
I asked him why he came inside, I showed him his dad is there. He just came to me, he didn't speak anything, just pulled me on him, started to kiss me and his hands went all over my back and ass. I let him do anything, but I signalled him not to make any noise. He kissed me on my lips while his hands went under my lingerie and pulled my panty down. His palm was so hot on my pussy lips, he rugged my pussy and let me on the floor. He came on me, kept his bulged dick on my mound and he rubbed my pussy. I pulled down my bra and let my boobs out for him. He looked at me with round boobs with wide eyes and I pulled his face on my boobs. He took my nipples one by one in his mouth and licked and sucked them.

tumblr-cb1b3a22354d546eb93d0b9130e793fc-c8aade20-400
I laid him below me and I came on top of him. I kept my legs on either side of him and I pulled my nighty a little up, pulled his shorts a little down then pressed my pussy mound on his dick over his underwear. I rugged my pussy on his underwear like I fucking his dick. His hands were on my boobs he kneaded them harder, when I rugged over his dick, it came out from his brief and I felt its hot through my thin panty. We both rugged each other with excitement, and we cummed together, I let him go to his room silently. After we cummed my craving for his dick went high.

Aabhi123

The day time passed with chatting with my hubby and sons. I prepared dinner and we took dinner together. Samson's eyes were fixed on me all the time. He was secretly smiling at me and I also did the same. After dinner, we went to bed.
I didn't sleep for a long time, rethinking Samson's kissing and caressing boldly in my room, while his father and brother sitting outside the room. My hubby deeply snoring beside me in the bed, I just started to caress my pussy and rubbed my boobs and saw my hubby, he was snoozing so deeply letting his wife in a horny mood.
I heard the door cracking open slowly and saw Samson enter my room.

tumblr-912a2b4184b5c81105425d600b24cd92-64fa1888-400
I asked him why he came inside, I showed him his dad is there. He just came to me, he didn't speak anything, just pulled me on him, started to kiss me and his hands went all over my back and ass. I let him do anything, but I signalled him not to make any noise. He kissed me on my lips while his hands went under my lingerie and pulled my panty down. His palm was so hot on my pussy lips, he rugged my pussy and let me on the floor. He came on me, kept his bulged dick on my mound and he rubbed my pussy. I pulled down my bra and let my boobs out for him. He looked at me with round boobs with wide eyes and I pulled his face on my boobs. He took my nipples one by one in his mouth and licked and sucked them.

tumblr-cb1b3a22354d546eb93d0b9130e793fc-c8aade20-400
I laid him below me and I came on top of him. I kept my legs on either side of him and I pulled my nighty a little up, pulled his shorts a little down then pressed my pussy mound on his dick over his underwear. I rugged my pussy on his underwear like I fucking his dick. His hands were on my boobs he kneaded them harder, when I rugged over his dick, it came out from his brief and I felt its hot through my thin panty. We both rugged each other with excitement, and we cummed together, I let him go to his room silently. After we cummed my craving for his dick went high.
Slowly getting into things... Nice update

• Love
Reactions: RAVI_K_RAJ