• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Mom's affair with colleague

manojn983

The beginning
I clearly remember the day I had to return home during the recess due to my stomachache . I saw my mom kissing her colleague. I never thought bad about her. It was shock of my life. I go to school in morning at 6 30 everyday . That day I had severe stomach ache so I had to return to home during recess time. Her office time is from 10 to 5, so she leaves home for office at 9 in the morning everyday. We live in 2 bhk apartment in Mumbai . As usual I opened the door with my set of keys. When I was about to go to my room, I felt that I am not alone in home. I heard some voice from mom's bedroom. I was happy that she hasn't left yet. I thought of knocking her door but I don't know what got into my mind and I opened the door slightly and was shocked. She and her colleague ,Raju uncle , were hugging each other and were busy in kissing. Her Back was towards me . I saw his hands on her back and his mouth on her mouth . I was heart broken. I never expected this. It was like someone has put a heavy rock on my chest. I was drawn into sadness suddenly. I forgot my stomachache . I left the place and went to kitchen to drink some water. I was not able to think anything. Everything was just blank.

I must have made some noise because my mom came into kitchen and surprisingly asked me when did I come home. I replied that I have pain in my stomach so I came early and went to my room. On the way to my room , I looked at her room . It was open and no one was inside it. He must have left I think. My mom gave me some medicine and left for office.

I wanted to sleep and never wake up. After my pain became light , I went to drawing room and started to watch TV. I don't know why but I watched cartoon network after many years. I remembered the days when I was kid and I started to cry. I felt drowsy and slept. I was waken up by my mom when she returned from office. She asked me about my health but I didn't want to talk to her. So I replied I'm ok and went to my room and laid on bed. After some time, she came to my room but I closed my eyes and pretended to be sleeping.

I was really confused. I did not know what should I do.I am Rahul and I study in *****th standard. Mom’s name is Priya. My dad worked in a middle eastern country. I did not know what would happen if I told my dad about her affair.
Yesterday I had gone to my friend’s house. His father gifted him ps4 on his birthday so he called me to play with him on ps4. While we were playing, his dad came and asked us to go to the bank and update his passbook.*
We went to nearby branch of the bank but it was full of people. So we decided to go to a newly opened branch of the same bank. There is a famous multiplex just opposite the bank. There is mcdonald's and other few restaurants in the same complex of the multiplex. road separates the bank and the multiplex. We entered into the bank. Although people were few, server of the bank was down so they told us it would take time. My friend stood in a queue and I was being bored so I came outside the bank and started looking here and there.
Then I casually looked at mcdonalds. It has glass wall so people from outside can look inside it. There was 8 or 10 people at counter and 2 of its tables were occupied. There was couple at the table towards the glass wall and 3 students with their laptops on the table towards far end of the hall. I looked at them, they were doing something in their laptops. Then I looked at the couple and I was shocked. It was my mom and Raju uncle. I was surprised to see them at this time because they were supposed to be in office at this time. More surprising was her attire. She was wearing brown t shirt and blue jeans.Her hair was tied in a bun through pin. She do have western clothes but generally she wear sarees or kurtis or simple kameez and salwar in office. So I was surprised because I have never seen this t shirt before.
They were sitting opposite to each other. Her left hand was on the table and he has kept his palm over her hand on the table. He was saying something to her and she was giggling with her right hand over her mouth. Suddenly she started searching her purse and took the phone out. She looked at the screen and then started talking over it. After some moments, Raju looked right and left and stood up from his chair. He went behind her chair and swiftly removed her hair pin. Her hair bun was undone and hair fall down on her back. She looked at him with anger while talking over the phone and then Raju went to his chair and sat on it smiling mischievously.*
I was feeling my heart in my mouth. It was beating very fast and anger has built up in my mind. I was very angry. I wanted to go there and grab the Raju bastard from his neck and then drag him towards the wall and crush his head with hammer. At one point of time I actually looked at the street to find something to hit him but I could not. I was not able to think anything other than crushing his head.
Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was my friend. He has done with his work. He told me to go to his home. I told him I was not feeling good and told him to drop me at my home. At home I just sat on sofa and sat there for an hour looking at the floor.Then I decided to tell my dad about it and I dialled to my dad and he told me that he was really very busy right then and would call us later. I was feeling like crying but I didn't cry.*
Then after 2 or 3 hours she called me. I didn't want to talk to her so I didn't receive the call. But she kept me calling. After 5 or 6 calls , I received the call. She asked me why I didn't receive but I didn't say anything and asked her why she called. She told that she had lot of work in the office and would come late and had asked Savita aunty to prepare the dinner for me. Savita aunty is our maid and she prepares food for me when mom has had to travel. I just said OK and cut the call.Savita aunty came at 8 o'clock and prepared the dinner and went to her home. Mom came to home at 10 o'clock and I was surprised to see her in saree she usually wears for office. She asked me whether I had dinner or not. But I didn't answer and went to my room to sleep. She came into my room and sat on my bed. She asked me if everything is ok. She asked me what had happened and why I am not in mood. I wanted to tell her about seeing her and Raju uncle but shyness took over me and I could not utter any word. I just said nothing. She explored all the possibilities of my bad mood- Bully in school, teacher scolded, bad result in exam, quarrel with friend , sickness so on and on. But I just said no and told her to stop and let me sleep.
One of the finest days of my life came after few days. I felt joy after much longer time. I will write our discussion in italic letters. At night before that day, my mom called me to her room,

“What happened mommy?”

She was standing with a file in her hand.

“You take this file and give it Raju uncle at his home tomorrow”

“Mommy please, why don't you give it to him at office?”

“He is on leave tomorrow and he has to leave for Delhi and file is very important, beta.”

“ I don't want to go to his home , mommy”

She was silent.Her eyes became small and told me, rather ordered me,

“Will you go or not?”

I don't know why but I feel fear whenever she makes such an expression. I didn't have any option.

“Ok mommy, I will go to his home but I won't stay there for a second. I will give this file to him and return.”
“Nice, now take it and go to your room.”

I went to my room and kept the file into my school bag. Next day while returning from school, I went to his home. His home is actually a quarter provided by the company. He has a wife and son living in a town in UP. He lives here alone. He is deputy country head that is second position of US based company’s India operations.

When I reached at his home, his maid opened the door and asked for what I had come. I replied that I had a file to be given to Uncle. She told me to come inside and sit on sofa as he is talking over the phone in the next room. I went inside and sat on sofa. I could hear his voice coming from next room as he was talking loudly over the phone.

“Ok ok”

“ where is the office situated?”

“What's market situation?”

“Will Jack be present at meeting?”

“Ok. nice”

“What’s the position of company in this situation?”

“Yes ,yes”

“No, its ok”

“I have forgotten the file in office but don't worry I have arranged for it.”

Etc etc. He was talking to someone about the meeting at Delhi. From his talk it seemed to me that the meeting was very important for the company and his career also. From his talk over the phone, I realized that his company was talking with an Indian company for a tie up. He was discussing about share of his company in the profit, legal formalities etc.

I was curious so I opened the file and started turning the pages. I was not able to understand anything but one page got my attention. It had an header of “ Vital business figures”. It was highlighted yellow by a highlighter pen. Suddenly an idea striked my mind and I unfiled that paper, folded it and put it in my pocket. I then closed the file and waited for him. He was still talking over the phone.

Suddenly there was silence. After some time I heard his voice,

“Hello”

He had dialed another number and was talking to somebody else.I was listening to his voice.But naturally I was not able to listen to other side. Here is what he was talking,

“In office?”
“Which color?”

“ hmmm black, my favourite”

“ what shut up. So what you are in office”

“ Black really suits on white ,ma’m”

“Yes, really. I mean it.”

“Hello, hello, what happened?”

“Ohhh”

“What he said?”

“Nice”

“I will miss you.Will you miss me?”

“Ohhh. nice”

“And what about my best friend? He instantly wakes up whenever I talk to you.He is always eager to say hello to his friend. Will you miss him too?”

“So nice”

“Muaaah, muaaah”

“Would you not kiss me?”

“Hmmm so nice.”

“Listen. What about dinner after I return from the trip?’’

“Its ok.Its really annoying yaar”

“You tell him straightforwardly”

manojn983

“You make an excuse of work “

“How long will we meet like this darling?”

“ Be bold”

“Yes , everything is packed.I will leave after 2 hours”

“I will take you with me next time”

“Ok bye”

After sometime, he came in to living room with phone in his hand. He smiled when I looked at him. He came towards me and I gave the file to him. I was really scared and my heart was beating very fast. I had never done something like that in my life. I was very nervous.He took it and sat on sofa besides me. He told the maid to prepare a tea for me. I denied but he insisted very much. I was scared to death when he opened the file and turned one or two page but luckily his phone started ringing and he started to talk. I left after having tea.

I was feeling very happy. I was feeling like I had taken a revenge from him. It was joy and happiness. I was smiling thinking about him. It was one of the finest days.
Things were taking nasty turn,

Next day when she had just arrived from the office and I was watching TV, Raju called my mom. He was talking so loudly that I was able to hear his voice but I could not understand what he was talking. It was like he was scolding my mom. My mom was very serious and trying to calm him down. When the call was over , I asked mom what the matter was. I was worried when she told me about it.

It was about the paper I stole. It was an important paper to be counter signed by the other party. Actually file was prepared by a senior member of the company. It was handed to a newly joined guy named Rahul to arrange the documents in proper order.

He was to give the file to Raju but as he had to leave office early that day, he had given the file to my mom to be handed over to Raju. Raju was careless enough not to check it before departing to Delhi. Just before commencement of meeting he checked it and found an important document missing.

Though he had softcopy in his pen drive, it was supposed to be printed on the company’s letterpad and signed by company’s country head. It was very embarrassing for him to admit that he had forgotten an important doc. He was hoping to be promoted and become new country head after the current person.

He was rebuked and scolded by his boss for his carelessness when he informed his boss about the blunder. Anyway , the problem was solved after his boss personally told the other party to send them scanned copy of the same and dispatch the original copy next day. Raju had taken the matter very seriously because he thought that he was seen by his boss as careless and incompetent for promotion.

He was very angry and upset. He was blaming and scolding my mom that why she didn't check the file? My mom suspected that Rahul had knowingly or unknowingly missed the paper. She was trying to convince Raju about it. I really did not think about the consequence at that time but I was feeling guilty and I was worried about Rahul.
After two days , my mom told me that she had no mood of preparing dinner so we would order food from outside. When she was about to dial a number of the restaurant, Raju uncle called her and told her that he had just arrived from the tour and wanted to meet her.

My mom suggested to go to a well known restaurant and he agreed. He told us that he would come to our home and pick us within an hour. My mom told me to change the clothes and be ready and she herself went to her room and closed it.

After approximately an hour he arrived to our home and greeted and hugged me. He then inquired about my mom. I pointed my finger towards her room and he gently smiled.Then we sat on sofa. He sat there silently. He looked tired and and was not joyful.

It took half an hour for her to come out from her room. When I saw her I was stunned to see her. She wore black saree.Her blouse was sleeveless and was held by a knot behind her back. It was practically backless. Saree was semi transparent and she had tied it below her navel.He hair was held in a bun. She wore light makeup.It was a new saree. I hadn’t seen her in that saree before.

Raju uncle however was occupied in his thoughts and was looking on the floor. He was startled when she said hello. He looked at her, smiled, stood up and hugged her. She asked me whether I gave him water or not. I replied I hadn’t. Raju replied that it was ok as he was not thirsty and they should go. Raju and I left the home and went to the lift. Mom joined us after locking the door.

We went to a decent restaurant in a posh area. A candle was placed on each table. Lights were dim. Half of the tables were occupied. Manager asked about the number of persons and Raju replied three. Then he pointed towards a table and we sat there.My mom and I sat on one side and Raju settled on a chair opposite to my mommy.

We all three were given menu card and we ordered the food. Raju and mommy started talking. It was about their office so it was boring for me. They were too engulfed in talking with each other that I started wondering whether they knew I was there. I was feeling left out.

I stopped paying attention and started looking at other people. Suddenly I heard the name of Rahul and I was alarmed.My heart started beating fast. I was feeling rush of blood in my mouth. From their talk I learned that their boss was convinced that it was Rahul’s fault. He called him and seeked his explanation in writing. He also demanded to find and give him the paper that was missing. If he was unable to do so within three days, he would lose his job.

My mommy was also talking that he was very lazy and careless in other work too.Raju uncle was blaming him for ruining his image in the eyes of his boss and great embarrassment he faced.I was thinking why these guys were taking that matter very seriously. I mean problem was solved then why all this?

I felt sweat on my forehead although AC was on. I felt very sad and very much guilty. I had never done bad thing to anyone and I did not know that someone might lose his job because of me. I felt a pressure in my stomach and went to loo. I was thinking about Rahul all the time inside the loo. I was thinking to go to him and apologise and give the paper to him.

When I returned, I saw waiter was serving the food to mom and uncle. I sat at my place not speaking a word. We started eating. After sometime, mom said “ Raju, didn’t you notice one thing?”. Raju stared at her and then his eyes became wide. He looked very excited and told her “ ohhhh, it’s my gift…”. Suddenly my mom placed her finger on her nose and gestured him to stop talking. However I understood that he was speaking about her saree. It was gifted by him. Then they started flirting.

After sometime her phone started ringing. She picked the phone up. It was my dad. She only spoke words like ohh, yes , no, why , how. Then her facial expression became like she was frightened. She asked “ but why didn't you contacted the Indian embassy?”.

I felt that something was gone wrong. They talked for almost ten minutes. After call was over , Raju asked what the matter was. She explained it. Dad was in trouble. Actually he worked in a US based company as an incharge of its mideast section. Authorities suspected that they were using illegal elements in their products and raided one of the factories.They detained him for several hours ,seized his passport, questioned him and released him. He was scared and was in unparalleled stress.

I was in pain too. My hunger died. Mom was looking sad too. We looked at each other. Her eyes seemed watery.She reached around and put her left hand on my left shoulder. (I was sitting left side to her). Then I started looking at food. I felt her hand going to my head and she ruffled it and said everything would be alright dear, dont worry. Raju also consoled us and told us that he had some contacts and friend there. They would provide every necessary help and dad would not feel alone. Mom thanked him and told him that we needed to go home.

In car mom sat on the front seat and I was on back seat. Raju was driving and we were sitting without speaking anything. Suddenly she turned towards Raju and asked him whether he could take us to a supermarket . She told him that we had run out of vegetables and important grocery and needed to buy it. We went there. They bought the necessary items and my cart was full of noodles and soups.All the items were contained in two big plastic bags.Raju carried the heavier one by both his hands like mother carries her baby and mom carried light one. They put them in the trunk of the car.

When we entered in the parking area of our appartment, mom gave me keys of our home and told me to go upstairs and open the door first as they needed to carry the luggage and they would not like to wait at the door.

We live on seventh floor and parking is in the basement area. I took the key, went to our home and opened the door. I waited for some time but they did not come. I decided to go to the parking to help them. When I went there, I saw that the car was not parked at its earlier place. Instead it was parked in a corner. I took some steps towards it. My heart missed one or two beats when I saw them. Raju was sitting on drivers seat and mom was sitting on a seat beside him and they were hugging. Mom’s back was towards me so I could not see her face. I could see Raju’s dark hands roaming over my mom’s white back. I felt that they were discussing something but why Raju’s eyes were closed? Then I understood that they were kissing. I immediately turned around and went to the lift and pressed the 7 button. I sat on the sofa in my home. I can't describe what I felt at that time. It was mixture of sadness, worry and anger. I felt angry at my mom. Dad was in trouble and she didn’t care about it. Why was she doing that to us?

After several minutes they came to home- Raju carrying heavier bag and mom carrying lighter one. They placed the bags on dining table and mom explained that Raju was busy in calling his friends to help the dad and that's why they were delayed. I did not pay attention to it. Raju sat opposite to me and mom went to her room. After sometime she came outside wearing kurti and leggings. She went inside the kitchen and started preparing the tea. Raju left our home after drinking the tea.

Mars

Pls continue to post this story. I searched internet for a long time for this story. Pls continue to post. One of the supet stories I have read in xossip. Was searching a lot. Thanks.