• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance MY CUCK LIFE 2

KSRNEW

Hi, Let me write about my favourite & second cuckold experience. I did not know how to find another cuckold couple after my first cuckold experience. Therefore I have enrolled in an adult website dealing with Cuckold connects.

After much effort, I found one couple near Mettupalayam. However after a day chat they have rejected me for reasons not known. I did not bother much as no one should compel others in this life style.

After several weeks I went for a marriage reception in Kochi. Since I have no one to chat more in the hall, I have rested myself in a remote corner of a chair and start browsing the mobile. To kill the time I went again to the same adult website. There I saw the same couple again. Since they have rejected my profile already, I did not bother them

However they have surprisingly visited my profile again. I have just thanked them for their gesture and send a message "Thank you for visiting my profile" They read my message but they did not respond. After half an hour I received a "Where are you" reply message from them surprisingly. I typed back that I’m in Kochi but will return to Chennai same day.

Then they asked me to share my current picture of the place. I carefully send only the function photo but not my face.Then after few minutes they demand more pictures of the surrounding. I shared few more photos without my face and name of the hall where I am attending the function.

Later they have asked me to share my photo too. Since I was rejected already I feared that by seeing my face again they could recognise me as rejected profile. After much thought I took a selfie along with a stranger sitting next to me. I had doubt that they might have manipulate my photo illegally. However I received a surprised reply message stating that I am looking handsome in my picture. They have forgotten my previous face completely. .Then for next 2 hours we chat about food habits and I revealed about my first cuckold experience. He was impressed.We closed our chat happily. They were fresh to this lifestyle.

Then I went back to Chennai and start communicating with the hubby. After 3 weeks he asked me whether I can visit Coimbatore and book a double room for us for a cuckold meet. I said yes. Then I combined my business Audit and landed in Coimbatore. It was a pleasant weather I booked two rooms with an interconnected doors in Taj. I took a bath and unpacked my suitcase. I brought few imported sweets from Parry's Corner for their kids. I have also bought one inner wear set for the lady as surprise gift. The cuckold hubby did not want anything for him but I brought one Rum bottle for him.

Our original plan was to meet together around 7 PM. However when I call them around 6.45 PM to indicate my room no, I have received No Response from their mobile. I have patiently waited. Around 8 Pm the hubby had send a message stating that his wife has fallen sick suddenly and both were in her sister's home in coimbatore. He said she had severe head ache.The beauty part of the whole incident was that, they did not shared their face photos. The photos published in their profile of the EM website were all face morphed. I knew only one thing that she is plump and with 36D inner wear size. LOL..

Since his message was negative, I thanked the cuckold hubby and asked him to take care of her. He said sorry several times. I was totally upset but understood clearly that such relationships are like pure gambling. Therefore I have cursed my fate, planned to sleep early and I switched off the room lights and send a message to him that since I am returning next day back to Chennai, I have asked him to refer my name and collect the sweets and gifts brought for them. He again said thanks. I never have the habit of coercing anyone for sex. I knew that 95% of the cuckold husbands have never succeed in convincing the wives for this lifestyle.

I have almost slept halfway and suddenly received a message from him that he is coming. I thought he is coming alone to collect his gift items on the same night. I told him to collect them from Reception. He has surprisingly said that he is coming along with his wife for a cuckold meet since she has recovered from headache now. I have welcomed them and suddenly music mastro Illayaraja has played 100+ Violins in one go and my heart beat started raising. I could hear my own heart beat. Lup Tup.Lup Tup...

Next he has send a message that they have reached the carpark and I conveyed him to meet the reception and collect the adjacent room key which was booked as per plan. Then they took ten minutes to finish filling forms and reached their room. Believe me till that time I never saw their faces. The room boy has opened the interconnect door and went out. In few seconds the hubby has knocked the door and appeared. He was looking like a normal south Indian and smiled at me and conveyed sorry for the confusion. I wished him and told him to ignore it. I have handed over the gifts at first sight and make the situation normal. Then he has called his wife to my room.

In a second she has appeared with a smiling face. She looks fair, plump and gorgeous. She was 36 and 5.3 height. He is elder by 3 years.God has given her a smiling face, fair complexion and big breasts, They both belong to Kannada mother tongue background and she is a Kannada Brahmin but not him. My body and mind has turned like a beast seeing her. My tool has stiffened and wanted to grasp her and plant a deep mouth kiss. She has greeted me and I understood from her spoken style that she has studied in a convent. She was fluent and academically well qualified and now working as a govt staff. He is also working as a manager in Tea Plantation. They both appeared genuine.

I had a small doubt running in my mind that she should have been coerced for this lifestyle by her hubby. I decided not to touch her in such case, as it amounts to rape indirectly and my ethics did not entertain such coercion. Therefore I wanted to ensure the same. Then after minutes of social talks I have requested the hubby to give me few minutes to talk to her privately. He has agreed and went inside his room.

I went near to her and shook her hand. Her hands were trembling and her body was shivering. I tried to calm her by holding her hands tightly. Then i asked her whether she was coerced to visit here for sex. She said no. She said she was meeting a stranger for the first time for sex. After a minute she smiled and asked me whether I liked her. I was relieved and said I liked her very much. She said though she saw my photos in the WhatsApp I look better in person. I thanked her & kissed her head. I am a hair fetish guy and I loved her dense hair with medium length. Then I made her stand, hugged her lightly but in return she has responded tightly which ensured me that she is ready to accept this life style.

We both called her hubby. He came and we again discussed common things for few minutes. Then they both excused and went to change the dresses. After few minutes she has appeared in a fancy mini skirt and looking very glamour with her free hair.I was stunned. Then the hubby has hold her hand & brought her to the king size bed. He has invited me to sit beside her in bed. She was sandwiched between us and he has asked me to enjoy her.

I slowly started kissing her ear & cheek and massaged one side of her body. Her hubby did the same other side.She has closed her eyes and started building pressure. She had a deep breath and i hold her cheek and turned her mouth towards me and start sucking her lips. She has throughly enjoyed it and opened her mouth and insert her tongue into mine.

Upon seeing her cooperation and enjoyment, the hubby has allowed me to swallow her alone. He has gone and filled liquor and sat in a chair nearby and prepared himself to watch the live show. We were lip locked for a long time and my hands were slowly massaging her body. We slowly started liking each other. I slowly undress her and lick all over her body. She has bent her body to accommodate my advances. We have continued our foreplay for 15 minutes non stop. Her hubby has aroused seeing the foreplay and he came and joined on the other side again. She has smiled and hugged him. I let them enjoy for few minutes and grasped her back to my control. She has hugged me back and whispered me to suck her nipples. I was happy as she started demanding her wishes. Then a full fledged threesome has started and she has managed both smoothly.

Here I would like to tell all the readers that a cuckold hubby is equally powerful in sex like Bull & generous too. They are sharing their wife not because of weakness but because of their fantascy. Then again he told us that he has enough time later to play with her and has asked me to handle her fully. Then again he went back for a drink and we both restarted our foreplay. I hold her thick her in one hand and pulled her face to my bottom. She has smiled and happily served my bottom like a flute player. I pulled her bottom and sucked it equally. She couldn't control her joy and moaned heavily. Finally I have come to a climax and had a protective conventional sex. I rested on her body for a minute as it was a win win sex game for both.

Then we had ordered for tea and again had sex in different position. Around midnight we were tired and went to sleep. Next day early morning, I went to their room and pulled her bed sheet. She got up and come to my room like a paid maid. I hugged her and again had a foreplay and sex. Her hubby got up and enjoyed our sex. Post breakfast we said good bye and dispersed. I met the same couple four times till date and they felt very safe and comfortable with me. I never insist her to share her mobile no or spoil her privacy till date. They have 2 kids and they are working in a responsible jobs and I understood it throughly and allowed to maintain their dignity.

My third experience was with a just married couple and will write that experience after some time. Thanks for reading my second experience and I am reachable in xforum KSRNEW

Reactions: chachajaani

chachajaani

Hi, Let me write about my favourite & second cuckold experience. I did not know how to find another cuckold couple after my first cuckold experience. Therefore I have enrolled in an adult website dealing with Cuckold connects.

After much effort, I found one couple near Mettupalayam. However after a day chat they have rejected me for reasons not known. I did not bother much as no one should compel others in this life style.

After several weeks I went for a marriage reception in Kochi. Since I have no one to chat more in the hall, I have rested myself in a remote corner of a chair and start browsing the mobile. To kill the time I went again to the same adult website. There I saw the same couple again. Since they have rejected my profile already, I did not bother them

However they have surprisingly visited my profile again. I have just thanked them for their gesture and send a message "Thank you for visiting my profile" They read my message but they did not respond. After half an hour I received a "Where are you" reply message from them surprisingly. I typed back that I’m in Kochi but will return to Chennai same day.

Then they asked me to share my current picture of the place. I carefully send only the function photo but not my face.Then after few minutes they demand more pictures of the surrounding. I shared few more photos without my face and name of the hall where I am attending the function.

Later they have asked me to share my photo too. Since I was rejected already I feared that by seeing my face again they could recognise me as rejected profile. After much thought I took a selfie along with a stranger sitting next to me. I had doubt that they might have manipulate my photo illegally. However I received a surprised reply message stating that I am looking handsome in my picture. They have forgotten my previous face completely. .Then for next 2 hours we chat about food habits and I revealed about my first cuckold experience. He was impressed.We closed our chat happily. They were fresh to this lifestyle.

Then I went back to Chennai and start communicating with the hubby. After 3 weeks he asked me whether I can visit Coimbatore and book a double room for us for a cuckold meet. I said yes. Then I combined my business Audit and landed in Coimbatore. It was a pleasant weather I booked two rooms with an interconnected doors in Taj. I took a bath and unpacked my suitcase. I brought few imported sweets from Parry's Corner for their kids. I have also bought one inner wear set for the lady as surprise gift. The cuckold hubby did not want anything for him but I brought one Rum bottle for him.

Our original plan was to meet together around 7 PM. However when I call them around 6.45 PM to indicate my room no, I have received No Response from their mobile. I have patiently waited. Around 8 Pm the hubby had send a message stating that his wife has fallen sick suddenly and both were in her sister's home in coimbatore. He said she had severe head ache.The beauty part of the whole incident was that, they did not shared their face photos. The photos published in their profile of the EM website were all face morphed. I knew only one thing that she is plump and with 36D inner wear size. LOL..

Since his message was negative, I thanked the cuckold hubby and asked him to take care of her. He said sorry several times. I was totally upset but understood clearly that such relationships are like pure gambling. Therefore I have cursed my fate, planned to sleep early and I switched off the room lights and send a message to him that since I am returning next day back to Chennai, I have asked him to refer my name and collect the sweets and gifts brought for them. He again said thanks. I never have the habit of coercing anyone for sex. I knew that 95% of the cuckold husbands have never succeed in convincing the wives for this lifestyle.

I have almost slept halfway and suddenly received a message from him that he is coming. I thought he is coming alone to collect his gift items on the same night. I told him to collect them from Reception. He has surprisingly said that he is coming along with his wife for a cuckold meet since she has recovered from headache now. I have welcomed them and suddenly music mastro Illayaraja has played 100+ Violins in one go and my heart beat started raising. I could hear my own heart beat. Lup Tup.Lup Tup...

Next he has send a message that they have reached the carpark and I conveyed him to meet the reception and collect the adjacent room key which was booked as per plan. Then they took ten minutes to finish filling forms and reached their room. Believe me till that time I never saw their faces. The room boy has opened the interconnect door and went out. In few seconds the hubby has knocked the door and appeared. He was looking like a normal south Indian and smiled at me and conveyed sorry for the confusion. I wished him and told him to ignore it. I have handed over the gifts at first sight and make the situation normal. Then he has called his wife to my room.

In a second she has appeared with a smiling face. She looks fair, plump and gorgeous. She was 36 and 5.3 height. He is elder by 3 years.God has given her a smiling face, fair complexion and big breasts, They both belong to Kannada mother tongue background and she is a Kannada Brahmin but not him. My body and mind has turned like a beast seeing her. My tool has stiffened and wanted to grasp her and plant a deep mouth kiss. She has greeted me and I understood from her spoken style that she has studied in a convent. She was fluent and academically well qualified and now working as a govt staff. He is also working as a manager in Tea Plantation. They both appeared genuine.

I had a small doubt running in my mind that she should have been coerced for this lifestyle by her hubby. I decided not to touch her in such case, as it amounts to rape indirectly and my ethics did not entertain such coercion. Therefore I wanted to ensure the same. Then after minutes of social talks I have requested the hubby to give me few minutes to talk to her privately. He has agreed and went inside his room.

I went near to her and shook her hand. Her hands were trembling and her body was shivering. I tried to calm her by holding her hands tightly. Then i asked her whether she was coerced to visit here for sex. She said no. She said she was meeting a stranger for the first time for sex. After a minute she smiled and asked me whether I liked her. I was relieved and said I liked her very much. She said though she saw my photos in the WhatsApp I look better in person. I thanked her & kissed her head. I am a hair fetish guy and I loved her dense hair with medium length. Then I made her stand, hugged her lightly but in return she has responded tightly which ensured me that she is ready to accept this life style.

We both called her hubby. He came and we again discussed common things for few minutes. Then they both excused and went to change the dresses. After few minutes she has appeared in a fancy mini skirt and looking very glamour with her free hair.I was stunned. Then the hubby has hold her hand & brought her to the king size bed. He has invited me to sit beside her in bed. She was sandwiched between us and he has asked me to enjoy her.

I slowly started kissing her ear & cheek and massaged one side of her body. Her hubby did the same other side.She has closed her eyes and started building pressure. She had a deep breath and i hold her cheek and turned her mouth towards me and start sucking her lips. She has throughly enjoyed it and opened her mouth and insert her tongue into mine.

Upon seeing her cooperation and enjoyment, the hubby has allowed me to swallow her alone. He has gone and filled liquor and sat in a chair nearby and prepared himself to watch the live show. We were lip locked for a long time and my hands were slowly massaging her body. We slowly started liking each other. I slowly undress her and lick all over her body. She has bent her body to accommodate my advances. We have continued our foreplay for 15 minutes non stop. Her hubby has aroused seeing the foreplay and he came and joined on the other side again. She has smiled and hugged him. I let them enjoy for few minutes and grasped her back to my control. She has hugged me back and whispered me to suck her nipples. I was happy as she started demanding her wishes. Then a full fledged threesome has started and she has managed both smoothly.

Here I would like to tell all the readers that a cuckold hubby is equally powerful in sex like Bull & generous too. They are sharing their wife not because of weakness but because of their fantascy. Then again he told us that he has enough time later to play with her and has asked me to handle her fully. Then again he went back for a drink and we both restarted our foreplay. I hold her thick her in one hand and pulled her face to my bottom. She has smiled and happily served my bottom like a flute player. I pulled her bottom and sucked it equally. She couldn't control her joy and moaned heavily. Finally I have come to a climax and had a protective conventional sex. I rested on her body for a minute as it was a win win sex game for both.

Then we had ordered for tea and again had sex in different position. Around midnight we were tired and went to sleep. Next day early morning, I went to their room and pulled her bed sheet. She got up and come to my room like a paid maid. I hugged her and again had a foreplay and sex. Her hubby got up and enjoyed our sex. Post breakfast we said good bye and dispersed. I met the same couple four times till date and they felt very safe and comfortable with me. I never insist her to share her mobile no or spoil her privacy till date. They have 2 kids and they are working in a responsible jobs and I understood it throughly and allowed to maintain their dignity.

My third experience was with a just married couple and will write that experience after some time. Thanks for reading my second experience and I am reachable in xforum KSRNEW
Lucky man. Post your 1st experience also

Reactions: KSRNEW

Clipmaster99

75,000+ Pictures; 75,000+ LIKES; 60,000+ Comments
Supreme

Well written account. Most stories are written from imagination and fantasy. But this is written in conversation style. What I really liked is the advice and the genuine bits of information that is shared during the write-up. There is a subtle difference about a husband sharing his wife and being a cuckold himself. You can see pictures of cuckolding in my Thread given below....

https://xforum.live/threads/cuckolding-wife-swapping-group-sex-sab-yahan-milega.86314/

Last edited:

dibs

Busty Mature Lady Lover
Wo

Wonderfully narrated incident sir, would largely help if u could share the cuckold site to us too