• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance My Hot Aunty (completed)

Here i am again with another hot story, this one is about my super hot aunty Anita.

My native is a small village population around 4000. You just imagine a village which is completely under developed and I can say that its like my village. No proper electricity, uneducated people, no much advanced technology, rare TV boxes yeah many more which I don’t need to explain. My dad is a Govt servant in our Taluq and my mom is school teacher in our village. Busy couple is the reason for my happy life and I thank them for their love, support and blessings. Ohh I am eating your head with all sentimental things na. sorry sorry. I just trying to give clarity And here I introduce you my neighbor Anita  aunty.! Oh god, I am just thrilled to say about her. She is mixture of Beauty and Hotness. Her age was around 32 ( on 2012). She looks like kannada actress Radhika (Not pandit). Actually she is from city but she married a village guy because of some financial reason. Her husband is a good human being and a really hard worker whose profession is agriculture. Ya they belong to upper middle class like our family. They have a kid named Vinay. But that poor kid travels to our nearest village for better education as per the wish of his mother. Anita  aunty and her family is our one and only neighbor who is good with our family. As you know, village mentality defines people from Rich and Poor or Higher class and lower class. Though I don’t believe in that but I couldn’t help out that. What I am telling is I belong to higher class family and on that I am good is studies and my parents are govt servants so all village people respect me.

Anita  aunt’s hubby also earns nicely by his hard work and Anita  aunty studied till 12th (Which is PhD in village) so village people respect them also. Our 2 families are the royal families in our village among bunch of families. Our and Anita  aunties house are old but well built in our village. They are beside to each other and we both have space at the back side of the house which is commonly seen in villages. We have good compound for both the house and its look like [00]. Brackets are compounds and 0 is house. And we do have a small self constructed compound between our and aunty’s house at the back side of house with rocks which is not difficult to cross for the 21 years (on 2012 :p) guy. In the backside area we have toilet, place to wash cloths and utensils and some plants. Even my aunty has same things in that area Uffff..! I believe that I explained every thing clearly. And you can ask if you have any doubts in this.. lol So story is, I frequently visit to my native at weekends and even in week days as I don’t attend much classes. Some times Kusuma mami used to stop me from going to my native but I used to fuck her nicely and used to go to my native. I don’t have friends in village as my school was not in our village. So I spend time in my house alone as my parents will be at their work. My sweet neighbor is Anita  aunty and she is just Hi Bye friend to me and close friend to my mom. She has a kid and he goes to good school which is in taluq. So he leaves house at 8 am with his dad and come by 6.30 am after his tuition. It's a wish of Anita  aunty to make her son study well. Anita  aunty’s husband Raju aged 38 is a hard worker and listens to his educated wife as he is not educated. He leaves house at 8 am to drop his son to school and later he goes to his fields and sometimes he comes for lunch otherwise he will come directly with his son by picking him. What I mean is my dream Anita  aunty will be alone from morning to evening 6.30 most of the times.

Even my parents go by 8.30 and come by 6.30. so I will b free at the same time. So lets start the core story..! It was my study holidays. Though study holiday is for a month, we read before the exam and pass. Student logic that is. Kusuma mami had been to her parents place and I cant go for 30 days. So I had come to my place. My parents were happy but they couldn’t alter their work. So they left at the time. At 9 AM I went to toilet which was in the back side area of our house. I entered and removed underwear and I heard some bangles sound from toilet window. Oh my goodness..! She is Anita  aunty..! I know her since my childhood. I am seeing her since 9 years. She is stunning. She is a mother of a kid but looks so beautiful and young. As ours is village she rarely wears nighty and always wears saree. But the thing is she is not worried about her saree as she knows no one has the access to back side of our houses and my parents won’t be there at our house at this time. So she was not worried. Actually she was washing clothes and wearing red flowered saree with black blouse. But the thing is her saree nowhere covering her breast part and her saree was tied up to knees. She is busy in washing clothes. That scene made my dick hard and it started touching wall. How to describe her..! Fare skin, beautiful face and jingling boobs. Her boobs are like mangoes which are arrested in blouse. She has hairs on her legs and I loved it. Heyy wait wait. She is wearing black blouse and its thin quality transparent material. Oh my goodness..! I can see her dark nipples from that blouse. I never fantasized about Anita  aunty before but suddenly I am setting an objective. Yes ‘Mission Anita  aunty’..! She is so beautiful. We never talked much as we never got chances. I decided to use these study holidays and started stroking my penis. Just watching her boobs, lips and inch inch of her body and thinking to fuck her in the same place. In 3 minutes I just fired the gum and relaxed. Till I finish my potty she had went inside her house. I came in and had breakfast which was prepared by mom and went to take bath. I finished bath and came to back side area and saw Anita  aunty took head bath and drying her hairs. I was just on a towel below and wet underwear in hand. She was looking fantabulous after head bath.

Me: Hii aunty.. How you ?

Aunty: Heyy Madduu.. I am fine.. You? When did you come?

Me: Last night aunty. I am good. How is kaka? How is Vinay?

Aunty: Oh both are good. Then how is college and city life?

Me: Its pretty good aunty. Enjoying it. Now study holidays. So rest of 30 days

Aunty: That’s good. Prepare well. I know you don’t need much time as you are intelligent.

Me: I am dumb fellow aunty. I should read

Aunty: Ya ya I know what you are dear. Had breakfast?

Me: ha aunty had. You?

Aunty: Now I have to have

She just moved inside with smile. You know what she was scanning my body as I was just in towel. I was enjoying that. She went inside for her routine work and I just came inside and slept off. Had food and again slept off.. I just love sleeping

Reactions: Delta101
RE: My Sexy Aunt Anita

22-1458648132-radhika-kumarswamy-actress-wallpaper.jpg
My Anita Aunty

Reactions: Delta101

When it was evening my parents came back from their work and I was sitting in the entrance of our house. That time even Raju kaka came with his son from school. Raju kaka knows me since my birth. Even he is proud about my academic success. He talked to me and enquired about college and all. Forcefully took me to his house which is beside our house. Even my parents insisted me to go as I spent whole day alone in house. I entered their house after years. I think I had come to their house when I was in school. Well their house in nice from inside with spacious hall and all needed ambience like TV Sofa and many more. I don’t even believe that a well house found in our village after our’s. Aunty welcomed me happily and made me to sit on sofa. I was talking to Raju kaka about how field is and what yield he is expecting this year. Even I was talking with his kid Vinay about his school. Aunty came from kitchen with tea in hands and said ‘Maddu, he is still in 2nd standard but they added higher level lessons to his syllabus. That’s why he attends tuition after school’ From inside I was feeling pity on that small kid for his struggle at the age of  "X" years. But I expressed ‘good. It will help him in future’. Raju kaka took my cell number and I left their house in some minutes. Nothing khas happened that day and I slept after my dinner. Morning 8.30 I was in sleep and I heard some talks. Anita  aunty to my mom: Take these keys aunty. I am going to city with my hubby and vinay to attend a marriage function Mom: Oh is it. Vinay also coming? But uniform he is wearing? Aunty: No no. He cant miss school. We will drop him to school and we attend function. I was thinking ‘oh aunty is going to attend marriage, so I can sleep for some more time.

After some time mom said, ‘ Beta Break fast and lunch is ready. Don’t sleep all the time. Get fresh and prepare for the exam’ she left the house with dad. I got up around 9.30 Am and don’t know what to do. Freshen up, took bath and had break fast. My phone is ringing..! Unknown number. I thought my college friend and received. Over Phone ‘Maddu Hello its Anita  here” Me: Ha aunty what happened Anita  aunty: Maddu cylinder has come today and we are in a function in city. Could you please receive that? Otherwise that cylinder guy comes next week. Please Me: Arey whats their to request. I will do it but keys? Aunty: Keys are kept in the draw of your TV set. And don’t worry about bill as we will pay directly here in this city gas office. Me: Ok aunty Bye.. Hello hello its Raju kaka’s number? Aunty: No its mine. I took from him. Save this Maddu Me: ok aunty Bye I took the keys and opened door and a guy was standing and telling “Please come fast and receive” He was waiting for me. I just unlocked the door and he kept cylinder near door and he went off. I just kept it in kitchen and wicked idea came to my mind. I unlocked the door of back side and came out from front door and locked it as it was before. I went to my house and went back side and jumped small compound and entered her house from back door. Ohh I am in the house of my dream lady. I locked back door and started checking her house. I entered her bedroom. Wow its posh. Ahh I am seeing the saree which she worn last day is thrown on the bed along with that black transparent blouse and petticoat. She might be in hurry that’s why she couldn’t wash. I just took them and feeling like I am touching Anita  aunty. I lied on the bed where my dream aunty lies naked to get fuck by raju kaka. I just took out my penis and started rubbing it to that soft bed. Phone ringing..! Anita  aunty it is Me: Ha aunty I kept the cylinder in your kitchen Aunty: Oh thank you so much maddu Me: So busy in function? Aunty: No maddu. Your uncle is busy with his friends and I don’t know much ladies here. So feeling bored Me: I thought you were very eager to attend the function and went in hurry Aunty: No maddu. We were late to the school of vinay. That’s why I was in hurry. By the way how you know that I was in hurry Me: After keeping cylinder I just saw your bedroom and your dresses were thrown on bed. So I felt like you were in hurry I had tide her used black blouse to my dick while I was talking. Aunty: (She was silent for few seconds) ya maddu. I was in hurry. (There was shame and blush In that tone)

Me: Ya I understand. Ok then enjoy the function aunty Aunty: ya I will. See you in evening. Bye dear. I said bye too I was talking to her over phone and stroking my penis. I thought of searching her wardrobe and opened it. Ohh so many nice sarees, Folded petticoats, variant new Bras and panties, a big pack of sanitary pads. Ohhh in the corner condom packs. Those images on the pack made me mad. I just searched in corner and I found a kannada book about sex life. It all contained text, images and suggestion about healthy sex life. I just jumped on the bed and started checking the different positions of sex in that book and I started jerking. In minutes I fired come and fell on bed sheet and floor. I was bit afraid after jerk as all boys face that. In panic, I took a cloth from same wardrobe and cleaned the floor and bed sheet by wiping and kept the things at their respective places. Came out from back door, came to our house, again came to front door of aunty and went inside to lock the back door from inside. So now everything was same like before. I came to our house and had food and just fell asleep on sofa without my knowledge. At 3.15 PM Maddduu Madduuu ..! One hand is touching my shoulder. Ya Anita  aunty she is I opened my eyes and she is looking like angel as she was arranged for the function. Aunty: Sorry to disturb Maddu, My house keys? I just got up and found that keys on the sofa and hand overed to her Me: So how was function aunty? Aunty: Ya good. Your kaka dropped and he went to city as he has some work and to pick Vinay from school. So you sleep all the time uh? Hehe Me: ha ha.. I just love sleeping. Aunty: Kumbakarna.. Come to my house if you are free as I feel bore Me: (Happily) Ya sure Aunty: But wear some shirt and come (Laughingly) Ohh I was just on my shorts and I was talking like that with aunty. She didn’t care for that. Me: ya ok  and I will come from back door of yours aunty. Aunty: But why? Me: I will tell you, go and open the back door Aunty agreed and left our house. I took a shirt and ran to back side area, crossed the small compound and reached the back door of aunty’s house.

She asked “Why you wanted to come from back door maddu? Like theif? Hehe” Me: while receiving the cylinder, I opened the door and opposite house aunty was staring at me. I felt uncomfortable. And I heard that she spreads gossip so I wanted to come from back door Aunty: hehe. You are a good observer. By the way don’t worry about those people. The whole village respects our and your family. And I appreciate your alertness. She tapped my shoulders. Actually none had seen me while opening the door. I just wanted to enter from back door always as a precaution. :P Aunty: Had food? Me: Ya long back Aunty: Wait then I will change my dress and prepare tea. She just went to her bedroom for the dress change. I was thinking to peep and see her naked body. But there was no key hole as almost every story writer on iss find. LOL . I waited patiently and she came out. Ohhh God. She is wearing a nighty. I am not surprised to see her in nighty. I am surprised because she is wearing a nighty by which I had wiped floor to clean my sperm hours back. Aunty: What happened? (With widened eyes) Me: Aunty you do wear nighty? Aunty: smilingly. Ya but not all the time. You know this village na. no much freedom. She came and sat beside me. I observed one thing. She is becoming close with me. By the way nighty is with very good quality. Small sleeves, shiny material and perfect fitting. She started using her mobile. Me: Arey wah. New mobile. Touch screen. Too good (That time touch screen was new thing) Aunty: Ayo my brother gifted me this maddu. To be frank, I just know how to call and how to take pictures. That’s it She opened the gallary and started showing the marriage pics. She came bit near to me to show the pics and our shoulders are touching. She showed the new couples and I said “Boy is ok ok and girl is beautiful” Maami: Usually that happens everywhere. Even you can see me and my husband Me: Ohh please. My kaka is handsome. Maami: Smilingly? Handsome? You and your kaka both check your eyes. Actually Raju kaka is not much handsome. As he work in field, he is not fat but he is not handsome. Me: Kaka is handsome and you are very beautiful Aunty: (Blushed) oh thank you dear. She continued to show the pics and showed a aunty pic who was sexy with her attire. Her saree is transparent, sleeveless blouse, navel is visible and lowest saree. I opened my mouth and suddenly she took the cell aside. Me: Aunty. Who is she? So hot Aunty: Blushingly. Shut up. She is my relative. We became friends in marriage. But she is bit open. Showing her things much. And people in marriage were also looking her like how you were looking the pic.

Me: Arey. If someone dresses like this, ofcourse all see her. Aunty: Chalo chalo. Let her be hot. I had to wash clothes as I dint do it in morning. And said “wait maddu. Will go to wash room”. You know what, my hand was on her thigh while I was talking to her casually. Soft nighty and soft skin inside. Hey wait.. is she wearing petticoat inside? I just heard the sound of bathroom door closing; I just ran to bedroom and saw her used saare in corner table. Below the saree I found blouse… Braa… Petticoat. Oh my goodness. She is just wearing nighty along with panty inside. I kissed the bra and ran out and sat on sofa as nothing happened. She came out and asked whether I want to have tea now. I said no and asked to finish her work. She just took a bucket and took all cloths which to be washed and moved to back side area. Even I followed her with some dummy talk. She bent to fill the water in other bucket. Oh now I can see the panty elastics over her nighty. Oh she has a perfect ass. Now she started washing clothes and I was running out of control. I am imagining to fuck her there by lifting her nighty. I came to reality and controlled somehow. She finished washing and started wiping floor of house. I saw her half boobs while talking. But my bad luck, she caught me while I was watching her boobs. She dint tell anything but covered her cleavage with another hand. I felt like I ruined the game and went and sat on the sofa. I was hiding my hardness with the newspaper. After minutes she offered tea and we had that with talks about village. Aunty: Now I will sleep for an hour. I am tired maddu. She was indirectly telling me to leave. Even I agreed and thanked her for the tea and left the house from back door. And offcourse jerked in our toilet which is in back side area. Sleep Sleep Sleep till 7 PM. Maddu Madduu..! Its my mom. Mom: Get up and go to raju kakas house as he called twice. He wanted to check his sons performance card. Go fast. I do sleep more and I dint listen to my mom. Suddenly I remembered about Anita  aunty and I got up & got ready in minutes. When I went Raju kaka was talking over phone outside and signaled me to go inside. Vinay was watching cartoon and I peeped in bed room. Oh aunty is wearing saree. She saw me and smiled. Me: Saree? Aunty: Shhh..! Your kaka doesn’t like that. So I changed in evening. A question raised in my mind. Why the fuck she weared nighty for 2 hours? I neglected and she asked to check the performance card.

While checking, Raju kaka also came and listened to my explanation. Its like normal progress card with explanation about student’s performance in academics and curricular activities. I had tea and left the house. After 30 mins aunty came to our house and asked my mother to don’t cook food for Maddu in noon. Let him have food in our house so he can have hot meals. First my mom resisted and later she asked to ask me. Initially shy guy like me rejected then aunty showed false anger and care and warned she and her family don’t talk if I don’t have lunch at her house. So my parents also forced me to have there as I feel alone at our house. I slept happily that night about thinking about aunty. Morning 9.00 I locked our front door and ran to back side area to check aunty but by that time she had washed clothes. So I finished my morning works and sat infront of tv at 10 with breakfast. I saw 3 miss calls in my phone and 3 were from aunty. I called her back. Me: Hello aunty you had called? Aunty: Ayo I had given miss call. That means asked to come in back side area. Had breakfast? Me: Oh ok. Ya about to finish. Aunty: I thought of preparing breakfast for you. So Me: Oh so sweet of you. Now I am having. You have aunty. Aunty: Ok then finish that and come for tea. I will be waiting I agreed and thinking how close she became in 2 days. I wanted to encash this asap. I ran after finishing my tiffin. Ya I entered through back door and she smiled for that. Oh god..! I don’t know whats her intention. Again she is wearing the same tight nighty. She is having her break fast and welcomed me with smile. Me: first tell me, why you changed nighty last night Aunty: Arey should not I change? I need your permission? Hehe Me: Not like that aunty. You look so beautiful in this nighty but why did you change? Aunty: Maddu.. your kaka doesn’t like nighty as it reveals so many parts. So I don’t wear infront of him. Oh she is ready to reveal body parts in front of me  Me: Ok ok. But you really look damn hot in this I don’t know how dared I am to say that but she was happy with my compliment. But she said that I am telling lie. It happens with ladies that they want us to praise more. Yes I praised more and she was blushing like a newly married girl. Aunty: Arey enough Maddu. Take my mobile. So much of deductions are there from currency. Kindly check it. She just went inside to bring tea for both. I checked the inbox. There were so many unread messages and it was caller tune activation. I deactivated in next minute. But criminal idea came to my mind. I made her Bluetooth on and sent some pictures to her mobile. (Actually I keep photos of blue films which can be used in sex chat with my female friends. Sent those to aunty) Aunty came and offered tea. Asked whether I find the reason why they are deducting so much of currency. Me: Arey leave aunty. I deactivated. Aunty: Ok but tell what was that. First of all I don’t know much about mobiles. Me: then you should consider me as a very good friend then only I can share Aunty: ok baba done. Tell me. She sat beside me on sofa and started seeing mobile screen. Me: actually there is a porn subscription by which company deducts some money and daily send some dirty pictures to you. Aunty: Dirty pictures?

What you mean? I just showed the mobile screen and she started seeing pics. Pics were kissing couples, nipple sucking, pussy licking, sex in different positions. She just took mobile from my hand and kept it aside. She was shocked to see those images. It was a real shock to the village lady to see those pictures and she suddenly went inside with her mobile. I was sitting on sofa with little fear. She came in 2 minutes Aunty: What the hell this is maddu. Can we complaint to customer care? Me: He he.. Take it easy. You cant complain as you activated that service Aunty: Me? Why the hell I do that maddu (With innocent face) Me: Then it may be Raju kaka. Lol Aunty: (With false anger) Shut up. He doesn’t operate his basic mobile. Why he activate this pack. He doesn’t need that Me: (Teasilngly) Ya ya while he has beautiful wife like you, he doesn’t need those images Aunty: (Blushingly) You shut up idiot. Me: hehe.. Atleast give me the mobile. Let me see them Aunty: No no.. you are a small boy. Don’t see them. Tell me how to delete. She started trying to delete but she couldn’t. Me: calm down aunty. Let it be between we two. I will delete them. Aunty: What you mean? Will I tell this to everyone? She started hitting me with false anger. I just ran to her bedroom and fell on bed. Even she followed and came and sat on bed. Wow I am lying on her bed and she is sitting beside me and hitting me. She stopped and I turned and saw her Aunty: (With serious tone) Maddu make sure that it doesn’t go out. Village people don’t digest this. Me: Arey don’t worry aunty. You are my one and only best friend in this village and trust me, talks between us will never go out. While telling this, my hands were on her thighs. She dint worried about that and smiled. I started touching her thighs literally over nighty and said “very smooth nighty aunty” Aunty: Arey I have another nighty which was bought in Mumbai. Too good quality but it reveals more body parts. Me: Show me na aunty Aunty: What you will do with that idiot? Me: Just wanted to see once. If you don’t mind. She smiled and went near her wardrobe and opened it to take out that nighty. She took out and spread that on the bed. Oh it’s a posh nighty with transparent material, sleeveless, very deep neck and back is visible. Me: Woww amazing. Its too good and it suits too much Aunty: Thank you but I never worn this after purchasing. Your kaka will kill me. Me: See this is really not fare. A very good nighty is wasted by a beautiful lady. Aunty: hehe.. shut up. She changed the matter to something and that day went like that. Now aunty and me were close and none had a clue about our friendship including my family and her family. I had full lust on her but she never saw me in that sight. But she is moving close to me. Whatever everything was going well and I slept nicely that day after jerk Morning 8.30 I just opened my eyes and no one was there. Oh its Saturday and dad and mom left early to their work. I finished my morning work and went to back door of aunty and knocked. No response. Again I knocked. “Maddu come after 10 mins” That was strange to me but thought she may be busy with something and I came to our house and watching tv. A miss call came of aunty which is an invitation to go to her house. I just ran and reached her back door. She opened the door OH MY GHOSH..!! She is in that nighty which was not worn by her since 2 years after the purchase. I couldn’t believe that. Let me describe. First of all she is a damn beautiful lady like actress. Her nighty is too transparent which cant hide her skin color. No sleeves are showing her clean armpits. She is wearing a very tight bra which has increased the stiffness of her boobs. As its 2 year old nighty, and she grown bit fat, her complete body shape is visible. She is not wearing any petticoat inside by the way. She is posing like a model in front of me. I felt like go and kiss her all over the body but I controlled. Me: Oh my goodness..! I cant just believe it. You are looking like a model.

Her face became red and with blush she said “Praise me” Oh the point is, actually she is beautiful. But no one compliments her. I did that in last day so she wanted to see me praising her. And I was seeing her relative aunty pic which was took in marriage and she might have felt jealous on that. So it was my turn to make her happy by my praise I just closed the back door and went near her. “Oh aunty. You are like an angel. Looking hot like model. See the hairs which are black and soft, see the eyes which have so much of love and romance, see the lips which are carved perfectly, see the body which is 36-28-36 and see the boo..!” Aunty was happy like she won the miss universe and laughing with blush said ‘Shut up Enough’ We both are laughing and I am holding her hands. She is bending while laughing and I can clearly see the bra. I said what’s special today? Aunty: Its my birthday..! Me: Ohh Happy Bday dear..! I just hugged her as I wanted to feel her. Ya I felt the feel of her stiff boobs. Touched her bare back as that nighty doesn’t cover her back. Aunty thanked me and she had tear in her eyes. She said “My hubby dint wish as he doesn’t even know. So I wanted to celebrate with my one and only friend”. Actually I was happy to see her trust on me and accepting as a true friend. I just hugged her with true care for some seconds. Yes for some seconds as the devil inside me dint allow me to be sentimental at that precious time. Me: Thank you so much aunty for your trust and love. Happy B’day again. Aunty: Thank you dear. You deserve it. And how is my nighty? Me: Nighty is good and the things it revealing is too good. Hehe Aunty: You naughty Me: So where is the treat? Aunty: Hey I don’t say that its my bday to your kaka so don’t want to prepare anything Me: That’s ok but atleast give me a piece of cake Aunty: in your village, we hardly get bread. Cake is not possible dear Me: Do you have bread in your house Aunty: Ya its in kitchen. Me: Ya take that out and I ll come in a minute I ran to our house and brought jam bottle to aunt’s place. We both sat on sofa and she handover bread to me. I poured the jam over bread and made it like a cake. She was happily seeing my work. Finally hand made cake was ready and I asked her to cut. I sang Happy B’day to you.. Happy B’day to you while she was cutting. She made me to eat a piece of cake and I did same and applied jam over her face. She took some jam over bread and pasted on my face. I took jam bottle and she started running to bedroom but I chased her and hugged from back side and applied jam to full her face. She was trying to escape with that naughty smile and that time I applied to her bare back. She just ran and stood in bedroom corner and saw herself. Aunty: Madduuu..! You spoiled my new nighty..! I will not leave you today..! She just came near me and started applying jam to my neck which was on her face. As she was standing infront of me, I took some jam from bottle and pulled her nighty and dropped near her deep neck and pressed by which it sticked to her bra, stomach and belly

She was blushing but not ready to give up. She pushed me and made me to ly on the floor and made my tshirt up and applied to my bare chest. After few minutes jam was over and it was all over our body. We were laughing like small kids. By the aunt was looking like Jam goddess as she was covered with jam. Her half nighty was jam colour. I hugged her and said “Happy Bday aunty” while hugging she too said Thank you for the nice moments. I took some jam from my face and again applied to her bare back and she pinched hardly to my stomach. We became calm and said lets take bath. Me: Together? Aunty: (Hitting me with blush) Shut up and go to your house and come back after bath Even she went to bathroom so I left the place and went to my house. You know how quick boys will be. In 10 minutes I got fresh and came to aunt’s house. As the back door was not closed, I entered doing no sound and sat in her bedroom to shock her. Aunty’s bathroom door opened and she came to bedroom door..! That too naked. Actually she thought I am still in her house and she had forgotten towel. So she came straight to her bedroom as she used to do every day. Let me describe her. Not even a single thread is there on her body. Water is dripping from her body. Her boobs are really stiff, her skin colour is so bright. Very little tummy she has. Fare and long legs, well cleaned pussy like models ahhh what I can type with one hand..! He he She was just awesome. And now her reaction. She was hardly standing 2 to 3 seconds and she ran to bathroom and closed the door. I was not getting what to do. I just took a towel and kept to bathroom door and left her house without informing. I came to my house and I dint close my mouth which was opened when I saw her in her birthday suit. After 5 mins, I got a miss call from aunt and went to her house. She smiled and asked what I want for the lunch. I was shocked because she just dint ask about what happened. It was my turn to be shocked. She went to kitchen to prepare something. By the way she is wearing another nighty which reveals less things. But as I saw her naked body, I can only see her skin covered body. She was doing something in kitchen and I went near her. Me: Sorry aunty Aunty: Hey please. Just forget it. I just don’t want to talk about that Me: But.. Aunty: It was not intentional by both maddu.. so leave it I was not ready to leave it :P I just hugged her from behind and said “sorry aunty” and acted like I am upset by what happened. She dint react to my hug. I just left the kitchen and went to her bedroom and sat on the bed with upset gesture. She came and said ‘Take it easy maddu. Ya even I have guilt but just leave it’ Me: Aunty I just saw you naked. Completely naked Aunty had a shame and blush mixed face and dint react. I continued my sad face. She just came and hugged me and I was sitting on bed that time.

So her boobs came to my mouth and she was telling ‘Forget it maddu, I forgot it’. Me: How I can’t forget that aunty. Its infront of my eyes and I smiled Aunty: (Blushing completely started hitting me) Youuuu.. I should cry because you saw me like that. Instead you are crying. You know what, we are good friends. So keep it in us only. Me: now should I keep it or forget it? :P Aunty: You naughty. I am ashamed. Just shut up Me: by the way you have excellent body shape. So fare skin and those stiff boo.. Aunty: Besharam. I said you to forget (She reached her max blush and started hitting) I was laughing and she was walking and some sticky thing touched to her feet. That’s jam all over her bedroom floor. Aunty: See your work maddu. Jam is all over my house. I just need to clean it first She just went to bathroom and I just lied on her bed. She came with a bucket and a cloth to wash the floor. She just bent and cleaning the floor. Now even her hard nipples are visible. She caught me when I was seeing her cleavage, but did nothing except a naughty style. I sat and watching her boobs from deep neck nighty. Aunty: Besharam..! close your eyes Me: I just cant aunty. Why don’t you hide them Aunty: what is there to hide when you saw my whole body (With a naughty look) Ohh its hard to understand women. She said I need to wash these clothes maddu and left to back side area which meant for washing clothes. I went there and sat on the chair and started seeing her. She took her new revealing nighty out and started showing me ‘see, my new nightys condition’ and started washing it. I went and took her bra and came and sat with that Aunty: Heyy Why did you take that. Keep it Me: I have permission to see your body but cant see your inner garments? She just blushed and kept her busy in washing nighty. By that time I was examining the bra. There was some jam deposited inside bra where exactly her nipple rests when she wears. I took that jam in finger and started licking it Aunty: Shiiiii.. what you are doing? Me: Eating the sweet jam. She couldn’t control her blush. Now I took the bra points and started sucking them infront of her. Ahhh strange feeling. Sucking the bra infront of my aunty. Awesome feeling. She just came and pulled bra from my hand and started washing that. I wanted to do some more mischievous things but aunty said ‘Its already 11.30 and at 12 your parents and my son will come as its Saturday today’. That pretty lady asked to give my jam stained clothes to wash and I gave them to her. I handovered my stained clothes and she washed them cleanly. Nothing khaas happened as it was Saturday. Sunday me and my parents had been to city to buy some needed things for house.

Nothing khaas happened as it was Saturday. Sunday I and my parents had been to city to buy some needed things for house. So I will tell you about Monday. Monday morning 9.00 . None were there at our house as my parents left for their work. I wanted to make the relation with aunt more strong and got ready and went at 10.00 AM. Knocked the back door and aunt opened it. Aunty dint talk and went to sofa. She was having her break fast and she was silent. I was bit worried and asked what happened. Aunt: what is there to happen. You don’t even show your face to me last day. So busy guy Me: Ayo my sweet aunty. Mom forced me to accompany them to city. So went Aunt: Whatever Me: and I thought you will be busy with kaka and Vinay aunty. Aunt: Ya I was. But still I was missing you. Which you don’t do. I understood that aunt is more close to me and she was missing me badly. I just sat beside her. Kept my hand over her shoulder and started pampering her. She dint react. I took a piece of dosa from her plate and tried to feed her. She dint eat it. It touched her lips but she dint open her mouth. So I took that piece of dosa and ate it Aunty: Shiii that was touched to my lips Me: That’s why it was sweet Aunty: very old trick :/ I said “old trick uh?” and started tickling her near her tummy and armpits. She couldn’t control her laughter and started laughing. By the way she was wearing saree and I was touching her bare tummy area. She pleaded me to leave as she couldn’t take it. She became calm and started talking smilingly. She finished her breakfast with our casual talks and she went inside to keep the plate. Her mobile was there and I made the Bluetooth on and sent some dirty pictures. She returned to hall in 5 minutes. Aunty: I finished my works early today. What to do now? Me: Shall we watch tv? Aunty: Oh my dear, no proper electricity in your village. Me: I know. Let us spend quality time by talking. I took her hand and went to her bedroom and made her to sit on bed. I just went near window to close cartons and saw 2 dogs having sex on road. I called aunty and said “come here. I will show you a free show” She came near window and saw it and said “Ohhh hoo.. you are spoiled madduu. But she dint stop seeing that. We both are standing near window and watching the live dog show. I am holding her hand. I saw deep in her eyes and she blushed and said “Chiiii.. go and sit on bed” and closed the window curtains. She sat on bed and I lied on bed. Me: Dogs are lucky enough na aunty Aunty: Oh how? Me: They can even have sex on road, that too with any dog Aunty: Oh dirty mind.

Its animal and it doesn’t have shame. That’s why it happens on road Me: Oh is it? I took her mobile and checking her gallery. Found the pics which were sent by me before few minutes. Me: See still that porn pack is not off. So many dirty pics Aunty: Oh is it? Show me Me: Oh h… so hurry to see them uh? Aunty smilingly: Shut up and give my mobile. I dint give her mobile and she attacked me to take her cell from me. She just lied on me to reach my hand to take that mobile. But I am not a fool to handover it so soon. I rolled and dint give the mobile. She literally jumped on me to take the cell and I started touching her body. We were fighting like a small kids. I was enjoying every second as I was touching her in the name of fight. Even she was fighting like the fight is for our life. While fighting, she pinched me badly to my stomach. It was really pain and in return I pressed her left boob badly. She was shocked and hold her boob to safe guard her. We both came to reality and both had guilt for attacking on each other. Aunty: Madduu.. what is this? You don’t know how to behave uh? (With serious tone) Even I felt like I did wrong. I just made my t shirt up and saw the place where she pinched me. It was red. By seeing that she felt bad for the pinch and suddenly melted Aunty: Ohh maddu.. Really sorry. I dint have intension to hurt you. I dint talk. Lying is same position. She suddenly got up and went to bathroom and brought coconut oil. Me: Whats this aunty? Aunty: Coconut oil maddu. You feel cool in that pinched area. Let me apply Me: Oh its ok aunty She was not in the position to listen to me as she had guilt. She applied with her fingers Me: Auntyyy my tshirt Aunty: Whats there, remove it. So that it will not get stain I just took that t shirt and she applied that pinched place which was below the nipple. You just imagine..! I am lying in the bed room of my dream lady.. that too topless.. and she is applying oil to my stomach.. Woww this is what luck.

She applied oil and said with sad tone “Sorry maddu, I hurt you” Me: Aree chil aunty. I just loved your caring nature. I am ready to get pinched daily by you. You are so sweet Aunty (Smilingly): Ah ha.. nice dialogue Me: But this is not fare. You applied oil and cleared your mistake. Let me apply oil to your boob. Aunty’s eyes became big with shock and blush and said “Ohh ho.. its too much maddu” Me: Cool cool. I was kidding Pulled her hand and she lied beside me. We were relaxed and smiling for the incident. That time I took her mobile and started showing the pics. Pics are containing kissing, romance, boobs sucking, nipple biting and blowjob pics. She just snatched the cell from my hand. Aunty: Oh god. What happened to this network? Why they are sending these pics maddu? Me: Cool aunty. It’s not deactivated I think. Let me deactivate. I went to settings and acted like I am doing something and made some settings off. She thought I have deactivated that service. I again came to those images and started seeing the naked photos in her mobile. She dint say anything and even she was seeing the screen. Me: Arey wah..! My sweet aunty is not saying anything though I am watching dirty pics infront of her uh? Aunty: Whats there to tell to that guy who has seen me naked already? (She said it calmly) It was shock for me and I started checking the pics. But one thing was sure that aunt started trusting me so much. I saw a pic in which girl is showing her stiff boobs. Me: See aunty. So stiff. What may be the size? Aunty: Around 34 Maddu Me: And what about your size aunty? Aunty: You had seen mine na. You tell Me: May be 32 Aunty: its 34 maddu Me: Is it? I just tried to hold her boob over nighty and she hit my hand. Aunty: You are crossing your limits maddu (She was telling that casually). Even I was not in hurry to ruin the game and maintained the same pace. But kiddish aunty pinched me again and ran smilingly. So I was waiting for the chance like this and chased her.

She had reached bathroom and locked the door. I didn’t have any access to reach aunt. Aunt was smiling like she won. I observed the bathroom and it has a wall of 7 feet and no roof over there as it was inside house. So I took half bucket water and poured over that wall with the help of a stool. Oh ho we were literally acting like kids..! I don’t know whether water showered her but I was laughing as I won. She opened the door with lost face. I was laughing more this time. But my sweet aunty poured some water which she had collected from bathroom. Now both were laughing. We came out to hall and water was dripping from both. Actually I was not much wet as I was topless. Just my hairs were wet. But aunts hairs, face, saree and blouse was partially wet. She gave a towel and asked me to get dry. I dried by wiping by bare arms and hands but hairs were still wet. Aunt was searching another towel in wardrobe and I entered bed room and touched her shoulders. Me: Ohh aunty.. you are wet Aunty: Oh is it? I dint know maddu.. hehe Me: Remove the saree aunty Aunty: Shut up stupid boy (With false anger) She got another towel and I pulled her pallu. Aunty: Hey what you doing maddu? (Casually) Me: Making you hot.. to save from cold.. hehe I just pulled her saree like villains do in rape scenes. But the difference is aunt enjoying my act. I separated saree from her in half minute. Now she is standing on her wet blouse and petticoat. I was thinking to hug her tightly in my arms and shower love. But though she is close, I was not much dared to get in action. I am a negative thinker and used to think what happens if I forcefully drag her in romance. So I was handling that with care. Aunty is not worried about her saree and standing casually. Aunty: Oh maddu.. You removed it uh? (She started thinking which saree to wear now) Me: Arey remove the blouse, its wet Aunty: Ok yaar. Not finding which saree and blouse to wear. (Checking her wardrobe) I went near her to help. So many blouses are there Me: Aunty, don’t you have sleeveless blouse? Aunty: ya I do have. Actually I had given a blouse piece to tailor in city. He confused with the design and made it sleeveless and ultra fashion. You know na, my hubby and my parents don’t allow to wear exposing dresses. So I kept that in my suitcase. Me: That’s great..! So you have a great chance to show that you are hot Aunty: How? Me: Wear that blouse and saree in different style. Aunty: Oh no maddu Me: Yeaaaa.. I want your fashion show now. I am reminding you again. I am with my dream lady. I am standing topless and she is just on wet blouse and petticoat. She was not ready to wear dress like that but I started tickling near her belly and underarms and forcing her to wear. She couldn’t refuse as she couldn’t take my tickling. Aunty: Ohhh ok ok

Me: Ohh my sweet aunty (Hugged her as I wanted to show that I am happy) She opened the suitcase and found her old black blouse. It’s a very very thin material, sleeveless and back exposing blouse. She just examined the blouse and saw me with full of blush Me: Super blouse aunty Aunty: Youuu.. I am ashamed to wear maddu (With request tone) Me: Arey. Wasting your beauty by not showing it to me. Will you wear it now or shall I tickle again? Aunty: Oh no. wait I will wear. You go out Me: No I will not go out of this room. Please Aunty just pushed me outside and locked the door. I was standing in hall and counting every second. After 2 minutes she opened the door. She is blushing and showing her back. Let me describe you. She has perfect ass and blouse is not covering her back. She has not worn saree yet. I went near and made her to turn towards me. Oh my goodness. The blouse is old and its very tight to her. Shoulders are covered like men banian. Boobs are tightly tied in blouse. Oh wait..! she has not worn any bra inside. Thin material is showing her hard nipples and its color. I just opened my mouth Aunty: Hey close your mouth. Me: Aunty you look like an angel..! so beautiful. You are looking great Aunts cheeks became red by listening my words. She just closed her face to cover her blush. Oh she has small hairs in underarms. I touched it. Aunty: What happened maddu? Oh hairs? O forgot to shave and its already 15 days I shaved. Me: Let me shave aunty Aunty: HeHe. I know how to shave. Don’t worry I hold her waist and started pleading that I will shave. She was not happy with that but she said ok. We both came to bathroom and she gave me the shaving kit. She stood by showing her armpit. Now aunt is looking like apsara with transparent blouse and showing her armpits. I sprinkled some water and she was laughing and shivering. I took soap and applied to her armpits and covered it by foam. Slowly I shaved it in a minute and clean armpit is so beautiful. Me: See aunty. How beautiful your armpit is (And I kissed armpit) Aunty: It tickles maddu. And Thank you hehe. First time someone complimented my armpits. Me: They deserve it. Hehe We were walking towards bedroom and aunt said Aunty: Maddu you are very romantic. I felt embarrassed when you asked to shave my armpit. But there is a strange thrill in it. Your kaka never ever complimented me. So these all things he just can’t even imagine. You know what, you are so sweet. Me: Oh thank you so much. Now wear a saree. Let me choose for you I opened the wardrobe and searching for saree and I found the condom pack which I had seen when I came to keep the cylinder. I showed that to aunty “Auntyyyy.. what is this?” She was shocked and blushing and rushed towards me to snatch that pack. Aunty: Maddu, that’s not your stuff. Give it to me. (She was trying to snatch that from me) Me: Then whose stuff it is? Kaka’s? Aunty: (With serious tone) I said give it to me I handovered it and said “One condition” Aunty took that and kept it in same wardrobe and turned towards me with happy face. Aunty: What condition? Me: I will wrap saree to you? Aunty: Hehe.. you know how to wrap saree uh? Me: You teach me dear I took a saree from wardrobe. The saree was white in color and transparent one. Me: Ok now get ready Aunty: I am ready.. hehe Me: Ohh see.. your top is perfect with stylish blouse.

But your petticoat is not styilish? Aunty: Peddu Maddu. There is no stylish petticoat in market Me: Then make your old petticoat stylish Aunty: How? Me: Wait I thrown saree on bed and came near her and pulled the petticoat knot Aunty: Maddduuu ..!! what you are doing? Me: Calm down. See your petticoat is around your navel. Just tie it below Aunty: Below? Till? Me: Maximum how much it can go down, that much She made it bit down and trying to tie. I stopped her and said ‘more more’. Shyly she tied it very low. I started laughing because now her half panty is visible as she took her petticoat down. I just took her panty elastic in finger, pulled it and left it. Chhatt ..! Elastic hit her waist. Aunty: Ahhh ..! Madduu .. It hurts Me: see how you are tying petticoat. First lower your panty, then tie your petticoat. Otherwise it doesn’t look good. She agreed and lowered her panty bit. Still elastic was visible so I forcefully made panty down. Aunty: Oh nooo. My pussy hairs will be seen if I tie to that level (She was hiding that area with her palm) Me: hehe. So you want me to shave that also? Aunty: (Blushing) Shut up idiot. Me: hehe. Lower it down. Don’t be shy my dear model Aunty: (Shyly) Ok She tied that maximum down. An inch down will show her pussy, that much down. Her small pussy hairs can be seen. Her face became red because of shyness. I asked her to turn to see her back. Oh god, her hips are peeping outside. I touched them and she shivered and laughing. I took saree and took instructions from her about how to tie. I finally tied saree except keeping that bunch of saree near her pussy (Very sorry, I don’t know what words to use for that. But I am sure that you got my point). When I tried to insert that near her pussy, She stopped me and she adjusted saree by herself. We exchanged smiles. Now she asked, how she is looking? Me: Oh aunty. You are awesome. You look like apsara. See your body. Perfect structure, beautiful face, dancing boobs and hips, those tempting curves, that navel…. Phone ringing..!! Ya it’s her hobby’s call. I kept quiet and she picked the call Kaka: about to finish the field work. I will come in 15 minutes.

I am hungry dear. What you have prepared? Her expression changed suddenly and she recovered and said Aunty: Not yet prepared anything as I had headache. You come, I will prepare now Kaka: Oh ok. Shall I bring any tablet? Aunty: No its ok Disconnected the call. Me: Auntyyyy… Aunty: Maddu your kaka is coming. (Told that in requesting tone) I handled the situation properly and started kidding Me: Welcome kaka in this dress. Hehe Aunty: hehe.. He will kill as he doesn’t like all this stuff Me: Whatever. I am happy to see a beautiful lady like this. Thank you aunty Aunty tapped on my cheeks and said “I should thank you for showing another beautiful worlds existence”. Fine now I need to change the dress. Me: Wait wait. I tied it and I will only remove your dress. She is laughing. I took her pallu and started pulling. Touched her petticoat knot.. Aunty: Madduu .. Enough of your naughty things. Let me change my dress. Your kaka will come in 10 minutes. I need to cook for you both. First wear your T shirt She just pushed me till back door. She is standing inside by holding that back door and I came out and standing near where she wash her clothes. Aunty: Ok freshen up and give rest to your tool. Hehe. Lower your gun (Winked her eye) Ohhh ho. My cock was hard since I started my naughty things and dint try to hide it. She observed it but even she dint say it that time. Now I am blushing and she closed the door while laughing Yes I saw down. There is a tent. I smiled and thought of going to my house A wicked idea came. Aunt need to change the dress as her hubby is on his way. So let me peep in her bedroom so I can see her assets. Slowly I walked in that passage which comes in middle of compound and her house. As I said nobody have the access to see or walk around our house. With great care, walked slowly and reached the bedroom window which was open. Peeped with great alertness. Ohhh her stylish blouse in on bed. She is searching something in wardrobe. May be another blouse. She is showing her back and standing topless. She just turned with new blouse to wear. Oh my goodness..! so stiff boobs. On that those hard nipples. I stopped peeping and took a long breath. Ummm…! Again peeped. She worn the blouse. Not yet buttoned. Remembered something and hold her boobs in her hands. My heart beat increased as I am first time seeing aunt like this. She is pinching her hard nipples and saying “Ahh haaaa Ahhhh”. I couldn’t resist as from an hour my cock was hard. Lowered my shorts and started stroking there itself.

While stroking, I was seeing her stiff boobs, hard nipples, her facial expressions, low petticoat, small pussy hairs are visible. Ohhh I couldn’t resist more. Just sprinkled my sperm over the compound. At the same time, sound of bike heard. That was the bike of kaka. Just peeped again. Aunt took her nighty and worn over her blouse as she was in hurry. I just moved from there and reached my house slowly. After 30 Mins (02-15 PM) There was a call from Kaka. I was afraid and my body was shivering as I thought I am caught. I picked the call Me: Hello Kaka: Hello Me: Ha kaka Kaka: Maddu, come for lunch. I am waiting Me: Ok kaka. 10 minutes I relaxed and got myself ready in 5 mins and locked our door By the way this time I entered aunty’s house from front door. Lol. Kaka welcomed me with smile and made me to sit with him. Aunt smiled and said, “Why you*didn’t*come for breakfast today maddu”?. I was shocked to see her acting and I knew that she told that to safeguard we both. So I said, “Exam preparation aunty” Kaka: Whatever maddu. Eat on time. Don’t hesitate Ok I agreed. And we both have food together. While having they were discussing about aunty’s relatives marriage function which is after 20 days. Kaka said, “Still we have time, don’t worry about that and closed the topic. I ran to my house after lunch as I wanted to show myself as shy guy in front of kaka. I slept for sometime as I was tired. Hehe. I got call from my friend and he said exams are preponed. That was a shock for me and I had not yet collected hall ticket. So left the village at 7’o clock and headed towards the city. Ya I had informed aunty formally that I am leaving. Ya she was disappointed but I had to go.

I left the village as my semester exams were postponed. I was panic as I spent more time for the fantasy about Anita  aunty and not prepared at all for the exam. But as I said previously, exam was not much difficult thing for me as I always used to stand in top ranks. Enough about my self-praise. 6 exams took 17 days to finish and exams went well. Ya I and Anita  aunty were in contact these days but not much talks as she wanted me to finish my exam well. Even I had my sweet kusuma maami in my arms, so dint worry much about Anita  aunty. I had a month vacation as we wrote semester exam. I was planning to go to village after 4 days. Call came..! It was my mother Me: ha maa. How are you? Mom: ya I am fine son. So relaxing after your exams uh? Me: hehe. Yesss Mom: hey do you want to go to bangalore? Me: bangalore? What I will do there? (bangalore was big city and I had not visited bangalore much. By the way bangalore is my current city now) Mom: actually raju kaka came yesterday to our house and requested to send you to bangalore with Anita  aunty for her cousins daughter marriage. Bechara he is busy in his crop work. Me: (I was happy) so? Mom: somehow you finished your exam. If you are interested, go with aunty. Your wish. Only for a day Me: give me sometime maa Mom: ok ok. By the way your dad doesn’t know this. So don’t discuss this with him I agreed and disconnected the call. Yes my dad is very strict and independent man. He doesn’t like moving close with other people. That’s why mom asked to keep it inside me. I was literally happy to spend time with my sweet Anita  aunty. After few minutes there was another call.. Yess it’s my aunt Aunty: hii hero. How are you? Finished exam uh? Me: I am good and yep, finally Aunty: so your mom said anything about? Me: hmm ya Aunty: actually maddu, there is a marriage of my cousins daughter. Your kaka promised that he will come but that day itself he arranged for the field crop. Even vinay’s health is not good and your kaka asked me to don’t take him with me for marriage. I am alone now and I must attend the marriage. That’s why your kaka asked to your mom whether you are free. That too for a day. That’s it Me: ohh. I make myself free for you aunty. Don’t worry Aunty: that’s sweet of you. Your kaka may call now to ask you. Say that you are free. I will give you treat later. Me: deal done. I got call from kaka and he requested same. I agreed to him. He asked me to get ready at evening 8’ o clock near vrl bus stop of city. I agreed and got myself ready Time: 7.55 pm I was in vrl bus stop. Kaka and aunty were waiting for me. Kaka came to city to drop aunty to bus stop. I wished both and asked, “where is vinay?”

Aunty: he is not feeling well. Light fever. So left him in my mother’s house. My mom is not coming to bangalore as its far to travel. Me: ok ok Kaka was telling something to aunt and later he said to be careful in bangalore. He had booked the ticket for going. It was semi sleeper. He gave some money to me to book return ticket. Bus came and we got in and settled in our seats. Aunty was feeling strange. Bus left the place and she just waved her hand to kaka. Me: ahem ahem Aunty: what maddu? Me: why so sad? Missing kaka uh? Aunty: hey no.. Bangalore I don’t know much. So bit afraid Me: don’t worry aunty. I know She smiled. I just hold her hand and said in ears “you are looking beautiful” Aunty: oh ho. Enough (blushing) We talked casually. But I could not do anything as aunt was afraid. Even I don’t wanted to do anything dumb in bus. Bus reached at morning 4.30 am. Actually bus should reach Bangalore at 5.30. But rash driver brought us early. Got down in middle of sleep. Aunty: maddu its still 4.30. What to do now? Me: aunty, somehow we can’t go to marriage house like this. We need to get fresh. And if we leave now, auto people ask thousand rupees. By the way, at what time mahurtam is there? Aunty: at 12.30 pm. Why? Me: good. Better we go and stay in room. Get fresh there. If we leave at 10 am, we reach in an hour. So, Aunty: lodge? Is that ok maddu? Me: chil aunty. We can’t go to marriage hall with this face. Come on. If you want, don’t tell this to kaka, otherwise he will worry. Aunty: hmm that good. Let’s move then. We reached to a good lodge at 4.50 am and took a room. I just jumped on the bed as soon as we reached room. Aunty: kumbhakarna. You want to sleep now? Me: aunty its just 5 am now. You want to get ready now? Hehe Even aunty was in need of sleep as we dint sleep properly in bus. But she acted like she won’t sleep and started watching tv. I fell asleep as I was very sleepy. Her bangle sound awaken me. Just semi opened my eyes and saw window. It was around 8 am. She was planning to go take bath and searching for her dress 8.15 am Me: good morning aunty Aunty: good morning kumbhakarna Me: what’s going on? Aunty: getting ready to go to take bath. Suddenly she made her both hand up and seeing me with shock I was shocked to see her like that. ‘aunty what happened’? Aunty: it is respect. Lower your gun. (she started laughing) Ohhhh nooo ..

Actually I was lying on my back and you all know about morning hardness. She saw my hard cocks tent and sarcastically commented. I became red with shame and blush and lied on my shoulders. Aunty: cool maddu. I was kidding Me: hehe. But I liked the respect towards my good.. Lol Aunty: he he.. Lol I just got up and moved towards her. She was searching something in her bag and the bag is also on bed. She is sitting on bed and searching bag. Me: what you are searching? Aunty: shampoo sachet maddu I took the bag and poured all the things over bed and made the bag empty. Aunty: arey what you are doing? (casually) Me: now you find. You will get it. Even I joined hands to help. There is just 2 sarees, 2 matching blouses, one petticoat, 2 bras and a panty. She dint try to hide her inner wears. I took the bra and started playing with it She hit my hands and said “is that the thing to play” Me: no it’s the grenade (bomb) cover She just made her eyes wide with shock Me: see you can comment on my gun and I should not comment on your grenade cover. We both started laughing and she snatched the bra from my hand. I took the panty and asked ‘oh this is the panty which you worn that day while I was rapping saree to you na? Her face became red and trying to snatch it. That time shampoo sachet fell from panty. Me: see where you keep the shampoo. She laughed and took towel and going to bathroom. I said “let me pee” and jumped and pushed her and entered the bathroom. I dint lock and I was urinating, she peeped inside and asked “finished or not” Me: arey wait. Don’t peep like that. Aunty: why? Tumhare gun ko nazar lagega kya? We both were laughing. She suddenly remembered something and said “maddu, no mug here to take bath” Me: take that na (showing toilet mug). Aunty: shiiii. Stupid. Me: hehe. Why you want mug? Use shower. Somehow you are going to take head bath na. Aunty: ya that’s a good idea. Me: and better remove your dress in room as you don’t have provision to keep your used dress. Maximum you can keep towel here. Don’t make your clothes wet because we cant dry here Aunty: ya true true. You come fast then. Aunt moved near her bag. I got a wicked idea. I made the shower valve off. Came out to room. Aunt was removing her saree. I dragged her saree and started wiping my wet face. Aunty: (smiling) leaveee. I just pulled her saree and made her to stand on blouse and petticoat. She was taking towel and I pulled the petticoat knot. In shock she handled the petticoat and ran to bathroom. We both were laughing as she was thinking its game and I was taking it as lust game. She is inside bathroom I am lying on bed and asked “I said you to remove clothes and don’t make them wet” Aunty form inside “ohh you wanted to see me removing clothes uh? Hehe Me: yesssss She suddenly opened the door and thrown her petticoat and blouse on me. She dint show herself Aunty: fold them and keep in bag dear I was about to fold and she thrown her used bra on my face and closed the door immediately with a kinky laugh. I took that bra and smelling it and I was waiting for her voice Aunty: oh noooo.

Madduuuu.. Shower problem. Water is not coming Me: let me come Aunty: oh noo.. Me: ok Aunty: maduuuu. Solve it na Me: allow me then Aunty: wait I will tie the towel She took a minute and opened the door and called me. I just entered the bathroom and saw her. Oh my goodness..! The towel is struggling to cover her body. She tied the towel over her boobs and below its hardly covering her half thighs. I opened my mouth and seeing her. Aunty: heyyy finish it and go fast. We are getting late I was acting like I am trying while rotating all valves. I again saw her She suddenly raised her hands up with shock and I asked what? She is laughing and said “gun gun” and started laughing loudly. Ohhh she was talking about my hard cock. Still her hands are up and I can see the clean armpits. Me: oh aunty. Clean armpits? Come here Aunty: oh you wanted to shave like last time? I shaved it yesterday dear. She came near and I touched her armpits. She said ‘auch’. I pulled her and started tickling her armpits. She was shocked and trying to escape but I hold from backside and tickling. Her towel is about to fall down and she managed to tie it and said while laughing “leave madduu.. We are getting late. Pleaseee” I made the main valve on and shower started working. She was enjoying that and she was laughing. I was thinking to pull the towel and fuck her on the bathroom floor. But I dint see any lust in her eyes so controlled myself and came out. I just saw her before leaving bathroom and she was just amazing. Semi wet towel is struggling to cover her beautiful body. There is a kinky smile on her face. She just pushed me out and locked the door. I just lied on the bed with a lustful dream. After 15 minutes, she opened the door. Yes again she is just on towel but this time she is looking more beautiful. I don’t know the beauty of women will be multiplied after their head bath. She was looking amazing. She just smiled. Actually she was tying that semi wet towel Me: you would ask me for the another towel na aunty Aunty: ohh I don’t wanted to take risk dear. Hehe Me: oh is it hehe.. Aunty: ok now you go and get bath. Me: let me tie saree to you Aunty: oh god.. Please no.. Get ready fast Phone ringing..! It was kaka. She picked the call and started talking. I wanted to tease her and acted like I am pulling her towel. She couldn’t say anything as she was talking to her hubby and she just requested from her eyes that please leave her. I smiled and went for bath I took 15 minutes to get ready. I opened the bathroom door and seeing my aunt in same towel and still talking to kaka. I just raised my eye brows and asked “what are you doing?” she smiled and said 1 minute by signaling She said bye and disconnected the call. We both are in towel now. Me: what is this aunty? Missing kaka so much uh? Aunty: hehe no. He was telling about today he finish cropping work and this time yield is good and all Me: oh good. Dint he ask where we are?

Aunty: mr peddu. Morning at 5.30 I called him and said we are going to marriage hall directly. You were sleeping that time. And now I said I am getting ready in function hall Me: oh ho. Very intelligent you are Aunty: I know Me: ok get ready now Aunty: how? You leave the room Me: no way. Even I need to wear dress Aunty: maddu please Me: ok I will go to bathroom and come in 5 mins. I hope you get ready I went to bathroom with my underwear. I worn it and waited for 2 minutes and came out from bathroom Aunty: heyyy its cheating. Go inside maddu Actually aunt was tying her red petticoat knot. She had worn red bra. She is standing in corner and showing her back to me Me: arey already you worn na. What else you want to wear? Aunty: still I need to wear blouse and saree na Me: oh shall I help? Aunty: oh no. I will get myself ready She tied the knot and turned to take her blouse. Woowww. The damn sexy bra it was. It had semi cup which covered her half boobs. She tied them tightly and she is looking amazing. She dint even cover her half boobs from my sight. Me: wow aunty. Super bra She smiled and said thank you Me: and super boobs aunty. Her eyes became big and her cheeks became red. She was blushing and dint react to it Me: is not that so tight? Aunty: yes it is. It meant to be that na Me: yea.. Otherwise grenades will kill the people We both laughed. She tied saree in few minutes and got herself ready in 15 minutes. I was ready already and we decided to keep the bags in the lodge and we can check out in evening and step in our bus. She got another call from marriage hall and she said, “10 minutes maddu. My cousin’s call” she went to corridor. I was waiting for that and I took her used bra and panty and entered bathroom. I was literally licking and sucking her panty and smelling it while stroking my hard cock. It dint take more than 5 minutes to blast. I cleaned my gun and came out of bathroom and still aunty is talking with her cousin. I kept her clothes properly and sat to watch tv. Aunt came and we left the room and headed towards marriage function. Finally we reached the marriage hall at right time. I dint walk behind aunty as I just wanted enjoy her with friends and relatives. Even I said the aunt about this. Though she introduced me to her few family members. It was a nice function and aunty enjoyed it. 5 am Aunty was happy and she came and sat beside me and thanked me by saying, “thank you maddu, it all happened because of you”. I smiled and rethanked her for taking me with her

She said to her family members that we are leaving. They requested to spend another day with them but aunt gave the reason of her son and husband to convince them. She said my cousins house near majestic where we had kept bag. So we left the function hall. We reached our lodge around 6.30 pm due to traffic. We reached room and immediately I left to bus booking point. There were so many buses with different departure timings. I intentionally booked sleeper ac which depart at 10.45. Bus had capacity of 30 passengers but we were 11th and 12th passengers. That means bus was not at all filled due to midweek. 7.00 pm I reached lodge room and knocked the door. Aunty form inside: who is that? Me: meee Aunty: wait wait She didn’t open the door so I started pressing door bell continuously. She opened the door Aunty: oh hoo.. You can’t wait for a minute. I am changing dress. Yess she is on her petticoat and bra. She covered her breasts by towel while opening the door. After opening the door, she is walking back by showing her back. He hips are dancing by her walk, she has a bear back as a bra strip couldn’t cover her back. Me: don’t get ready aunty. Bus is late Aunty: late? When? Me: at 10.45 Aunty: why so late maddu Me: see if we leave at 8 pm, we reach our city at 4 am. No bus at 4 am from city to our village. So Aunty: oh right. Good good Me: and I booked sleeper coach bus Aunty: what’s that? Same type of bus how we came na? Me: no aunty. In sleeper coach we can aram se sleep like how we sleep in our house. Aunty: oh all passengers? Me: ya all. But in separate berths. Don’t worry I will show you Aunty: ok maddu. But don’t say this to uncle that we travelled in sleeper coach. I don’t know how he will take. Just say that by sitting we came. Me: hehe. Ok ok While talking to aunt, I removed my dress and worn just shorts and jumped on bed. She is still standing in same costume. Aunty: so you won’t get ready now? Me: arey bus is at 10.45, its just 7.10 now. I need 10 minutes to get ready. So I sleep for some time now Aunty: oh nooo.. Kumbhakarna you are I took the blanket and lied with it. She started teasing and started dragging the blanket. I acted like I am getting irritated. She started enjoying that. She was laughing when I was telling “please aunty, leave the blanket, let me sleep”. Suddenly I got up and snatched the towel which was securing her half breasts. Aunty: (in shock) heyyy madduuu.. I was laughing and she is hiding her breasts with hands and seeing me with anger. I started laughing more. She got angry and jumped on me and started beating. Oh my luck. My dream lady jumped on me with just bra and petticoat and beating me. I just took her and pushed her beside and made her to lay on her stomach. I started hitting her hips slowly.. Chattt chattt chattt… Aunty is trying her best to escape but my hold was firm. I was seeing her bra strip from back side. I just pulled it and left. As it was elastic, it hit her bit hard. Aunty said, “auuchh” Aunty: maddduu leave me Me: promise that you will not beat me if I leave Aunty: no way. I will hit you for sure (inside kid of aunty was active) I started pulling her bra strip and leaving again. She is trying to escape but she couldn’t. And I am laughing Phone ringing..! Its call of kaka for aunty. Mobile was on table and I said to aunt that its kaka. She said to leave. But she refused to promise. So I took the cell and received the call and kept near her ears. She smiled at me and started talking Kaka: hello Aunty: hii.. Now we are leaving function hall. Maddu booked the ticket online and bus is at 10 pm. I was smiling at her talent and proper lies. Kaka: ok ok come aramse. Actually I called you to say that morning at 7 I am going to load the crop and going to city to sell it. Aunty: oh we may reach village at 9 am Kaka: oh ok. And vinay is still in city house. Let him be there. After selling crop, I will take him and come to village. Ok? Aunty: ha ok Again they started talking something blab la.. I was touching aunts bra strip, back, her half tummy area to tickle her. She is requesting from her eyes to leave but no variations in her voice. I left her hand and released and lied beside her. She too turned and lied on her back now. Oh gosh..! Her new red bra has covered half of her boobs and other half has peeping outside. As we fought, her boobs are jumping rhythmically to her breath. She is not worried to hide that. After call, she suddenly jumped and sat on my stomach and started hitting my arms, chest and head. I surrendered and said ‘I lost I lost’ She smiled and got up and covered her boobs with towel. She went to bathroom with a blouse in hand. Came out in 5 minutes with worn blouse and red bra in hand. Oh aunty removed her bra and just worn blouse. Me: why did you remove bra aunty? Aunty: ayo that new and very fit. Can’t travel with that bra for whole night. Me: but now who will save your grenades uh? We laughed together. Ohh wait. I was hitting her hips while she was talking to kaka over phone. Is she wearing panty? Or? She was keeping bra in bag and I asked her to come near me. She came and said what? I pinched her hips area over petticoat.. She said “auuuchh.. Whats this maddu’? Me: oh not wearing panty? I just checked Aunty: you would have asked me na, why did you pinch? While talking, she moved near her bag and threw her used panty on my face and said ‘see’ Ohhhh she is bolder than me. I started smelling it. Aunty: (with blush) disgusting you are Phone ringing..! It was aunty’s cousin with whom her kid vinay is there. She picked the call and started talking. While talking she rapped the saree fastly and went to corridor. I was tired and I fell asleep without my knowledge She woke me up at 9.00 pm. She finished watching serials and made me to get up. I got up and got ready and checked out room at 9.30 and went to the hotel which was in ground floor. Aramse we had food and reached bus stop at 10.30 as it was near to hotel.

10.30 PM We both reached Bus stand and started waiting for our bus. We had small 2 bags. I checked the bus number and it was our bus in the platform. Me: Hey Aunty, That’s the bus. Lets go Aunty: Madduu I need to go to washroom Me: Oh hoo. You would have done that in room na Aunty: Shut up. You boys can stop the bus and start doing beside the road. We cant do that na. and somehow bus will leave at 10.45. Chill Me: Oh ok ok. Give me bag. I will be in the bus. Come soon I took her bag and reached our bus. I confirmed that it will go to my city and stepped in. Bus was completely vacant and I reached 11 and 12 seat number. It was lower berth double sleeper coach seats. Well spread white bed sheet and 2 pillows and 2 Blankets were there. Something came in my mind and I took one blanket among those and kept that in last seat. Simple, I wanted to share the blanket in that AC sleeper coach bus. That’s it I kept the bag and again stepped down to see aunty. She was coming and I showed her the seats. She was happy to travel in AC Sleeper coach bus as it was new experience for her. As soon as we reached Aunt asked me to go and buy water bottle. I got down and bought a water bottle which was near ticket counter. I just enquired how many seats are available in our bus. I came to know that only 12 passengers are their out of 30. I was happy and reached bus with bottle. I settled in my seat and started covering our berth with the cartons available there. Aunty: What are you doing maddu. Me: Nothing aunty. Just covering. I did it and sat beside her on bed. She was seeing in the window and I was seeing her. Oh what a beauty. She was rapped in saree with tight blouse. The privacy was ultimate in the bus. Bus was started and moved ahead. Though it was AC, I removed my shirt intentionally. Aunty just turned and saw me and smiled. I was expecting why I removed the shirt. But she asked “Isn’t it cold maddu?” Me: It’s not. I am beside hot girl na. So we laughed and she hit my thighs. We started seeing the beautiful Bangalore through the window. I am sitting so close to her as we both are sitting in one seat and another seat in vacant. She is enjoying the view and I am enjoying the touch. She was telling something about Bangalore and suddenly she saw my chest. I don’t have heavy body but I do have the shapes and cuts. On that my nipples were so hard because of mood and cold.

Aunty: (Smilingly) Ohh madduu.. See how hard your nipples Me: Ya AC na. Even yours will be like this Aunty: (Shocked and blushed) You naughty She just pinched my nipples hardly. Oh it was hurt but I was enjoying it Me: Oh aunty. It hurts Aunty said “Oh Really?” and pinched another nipple. I said “Ahhhh” in pain and attacked her and started tickling her belly. She was trying to escape and I was teasing more. Phone ringing..! Kaka called her. Aunty showed the cell phone screen and symbolled ‘Shhhhh’ By that time my both hands were around her belly. When she picked the call, I stopped tickling but my hands were still around her belly. Aunty: Hello Kaka: Hello Anita . Bus left? Aunty: Ya. It may reach around 6 to city Kaka: Ok ok. Come aramse. And maddu? Aunty: He slept as soon as he reached the bus. Kaka: hehe. Ok you too sleep dear They disconnected the call. I was bit shocked to see her reply to her hubby over phone. She just winked her eye. Till now I dint understand why she winked her eye. That may be the symbolic clue that she is much more smarter and cautious. Whatever. I dint remove my hands and kept there only. She hit my hands and I took my hands back. We spent some time in speaking something. As I had slept in evening, I was fresh but aunt was tired. Aunty: Ok maddu, shall I sleep? While asking, she removed the saree pin. I dint reply and she just landed on her back. And checked the blanket “Maddu, another blanket? Me: Oh is it. Only one they have given. Let it be. I don’t need now. She covered the blanket till her waist and I too lied beside her. We were talking something but I was trying to become close to her. She was lying on her back and I am on my shoulder. My face was so close to her face. My nose was inch away from her ear. She just turned her face towards me and said “Thank you maddu”. Oh my god, her lips are inch away from my lips. But we dint move a bit and continued talking. With complete confidence I rested my hand over her tummy and said “Arey why thanks aunty”. Aunty: Your kaka might have not allowed me to attend the function. I was in need of break and you accompanied me. So thanks a lot. Me: Oh its ok my dear. Even I enjoyed the company of yours. Its absolutely my pleasure Aunty: hehe.. So you are coming to village right? Me: Don’t know. In confusion. Not informed to mom and dad Aunty: You just come. Your kaka got good crop this time. So he is moving to market to sell that. So he will come in evening with Vinay. By that I can prepare good food for you. And in evening you can go to your parents. What you say Me: Not a bad idea Aunty: hehe. Ok lets share the same blanket. Its too cold maddu I was waiting for that and entered her blanket. We felt warm by the touch of each other. Inside blanket, my hand was on her bare tummy but she dint say anything. After few minutes she fell in sleep completely. I was so happy to ly beside her. I started smelling her neck and shoulder. Crazy aroma. I lowered the blanket till her tummy. Oh her pallu is hiding her mountains. Aunt had removed saree pin before she sleeps. So it was a 10 seconds work to uncover her mountains from pallu. I gently took her pallu and kept that aside. Oh wow so stiff and perfect boobs are in blouse.

They are dancing accordingly to her breathing. Oh my goodness. I can even see that small tent which was made by her hard nipples. I couldn’t control and touched the nipple over blouse. Wow hard it was. I cupped my hand over her breast and my hand was shaking that time. Still she was in sleep. She had buttons to her blouse which is difficult to remove without letting her awake. But with great difficulty I removed 2 out of 3 buttons. I could see her round stiff boobs over blouse. But she suddenly turned and lied on her shoulder and faced towards window. I too lied like her so our position was ‘99’. My hard cock was on her ass and I was rubbing on it slowly. Gathered courage and landed my hand over her tummy. And slowly moved my hand and reached the semi opened blouse. Wow it was like heaven. Below cock is hitting her beautiful ass and top my hand is gently pressing her soft melons. That’s it. I couldn’t control at all. Started stroking from other hand and rubbing the top of cock to ass and pressing boob aside. So I leaked that night so soon with excitement. I dint change my position and slept like that. “Madduuu Maduuuu” Voice of aunty. She was awake and asking me something ‘Isn’t the entrance of city?’ I opened my eyes fully with great difficulty and saw in window. ya it was entrance of city and we were about to reach the city bus stop in 5 mins. We reached the destination and went to the platform where our city bus. Bus was there but it departs at 6.30. we talked in bus stand that we will not sit beside as village people may see us. So she sat in first seat and I sat in middle. As you know I couldn’t control my sleep and again slept till I reach the village. Actually our village has 2 bus stops. Once it will stop at the entrance itself and another stop is our village bus stop. I got down at the entrance stop and no one were there in that area. Aunt got down at main bus stop and went to her house. Time was 8.30 AM and I was worried how to enter the house of Anita  aunty. Because my parents leave the house around 9 AM and I don’t wanted them or anybody to come to know that I am going to aunty home. Even aunty called over phone and asked me where I am. I Explained her and she asked to wait there till 9.15. She confirmed that my parents locked the house and I jumped our house compound which was very difficult to jump. And crossed the small compound which was between our and Anita  aunty houses. I knocked the back door of aunt and she opened it. Me: Ufffff..! Finally Aunty: hehe.. why did you do this much circus? You would have visited your house and later you might have come to my house na. you don’t wanted to meet your parents? Me: Nothing like that aunty. Yesterday when mom called I said I will come after an week. So now I don’t wanted to meet them. While talking we entered the house and I settled on sofa. She was getting ready to go to take bath. Aunty: So what you want for food dear? Me: Food we can talk later. But you should wear the dress which I choose. Aunty: Oh is it? Ji Maharaj Me: I want to see you in that posh stylist nighty Aunty: Oh maddu. That reveals so much. Me: But you look so pretty in that aunty. Please Aunty: Hmm ok dear. She went to bathroom and I went to toilet. I came out after 15 mins and she was unpacking the bag in her bedroom. Oh my goodness..! she is wearing that exposing nighty. And not wearing anything inside. I can make out that by seeing from far.

Reactions: 1512cool

Me: Wooww.. You look like an angel dear. Aunty: Blushing: Oh thanks dear She was smelling so good after bath. I asked you are smelling good and raised her arms. I saw the clean armpit. I kept my nose there and smelled it. Wow super scent it was Aunty: Areyyyy Leaveeee.. (Laughingly) I observed one more thing. First of all nighty is revealing so much and on that, her upper hook of nighty which is on her breast in broken. So her cleavage is more visible. She was bending and taking clothes from bag and I observed her stiff hips. I hit her ass and said “You are just awesome” Aunty: Auucchh..! It hurts Maddu. I have not even wore panty Oh god. She said that she is not wearing anything inside. Me: Ohh sorry aunty. But why that? Aunty: Arey you said to wear just nighty na. soo Ohh romantic aunt it was. I just hold her hip in my hand and started rubbing and said ‘Ohh sorry dear’ Aunty: Enough enough.. Leave now We laughed and aunt asked me to go and get bath. I obeyed and took bath and came out. Aunty was preparing break fast. I went near her on towel and stood behind her. Aunty (Smiled): Ok go and wear something Me: Whats the hurry. Let me spend some time like this. Aunty: Oh maddu. I have so much work. I need to wash the clothes, clean the house. Your kaka made the house a mess. And later I should prepare good food for you Me: Oh ya. But I will help you in your work. Don’t worry. Aunty: So sweet dear. But its ok. I will handle Me: No way. I will help. Wait I will wear something and come. I wore just an short. Breakfast was ready and we ate while watching tv. After that we started with cleaning hall. Aunty said hall is clean and she got ready to wipe the floor. I was sitting at sofa and she started wiping the floor. Oh she was so sexy while working. I could see her every part through the transparent nighty. She dint care whether I am seeing her. She entered bedroom and even I came to bedroom. She took the bed sheet for washing and started cleaning the room. She is not at all worried about my presence. She finished wiping and came to the back side area of house to wash the clothes. I got a call from my friend and couldn’t help my aunt is any of her work. She came inside with tired face after finishing all the work. Me: Oh I am so sorry aunty. I could not help you Aunty: Its ok maddu. Not a problem Me: But I have guilt. Let me help you Aunty: hehe.. How? Me: Let me give a nice massage Aunty: No need dear Me: You need it. Don’t deny Aunty: Actually I have back ache. Hmm ok. But not now. Now let me prepare food for both and after that you can give me the massage ok. Me: Hmm ok I spent hours with her in kitchen and made her laugh like anything. She was so happy to be with me. We finished the food and had it. She even cleaned the vessels and came to bedroom at 2.00 PM. Aunty: Maddu. Make some hurry. Your kaka will come around 5.30. Me: hurry in what? Hehe Aunty: (Winked eyes) Massaaaggee dear I nodded and closed the cartons of room and made it semi dark. I asked her to ly on bed. Me: Where is oil aunty? Aunty: Oh please. I don’t need oil massage. Cant take bath again dear.

Me: Oh ok. I will try to give dry massage I asked her to lay on her stomach. I sat on her lower back. I touched her nighty which was smooth and soft material. I just pressed her upper back gently and nicely. I went to her shoulders and nicely squeezing them. I am rubbing her back neck with exact pressure. My fingers are caressing her back with so much of care and affection. That’s it. She just fell in love with my style of massaging. Aunty: Oh my dear. You are so good. I am feeling so relaxed Me: Oh really. Shall I massage your hips dear? Aunty was in thinking whether to permit or not. I took the next space and sat on her lower thighs and hold the hips Aunty was in shock and just said ‘Ahhhh’ I started massaging those wonderful butts over her nighty. I spread her ass cheeks apart and hit her butt Aunty: Ohhh madduu.. Its good but it hurts Me: Oh sorry and started rubbing her hips. She was in cloud nine. I just lied on her in same position. That is my legs on her legs, my cock is on her ass, my chest is on her back. I whispered in her ear “You are so beautiful darling” I felt that she is blushing. She suddenly got up and said ‘its my turn’ I agreed and lied on my stomach. As you know I was just on my shorts. Even she sat on my hips and started massaging. Oh so gently she is massaging. My cock is struggling in my shorts. She massaged so nicely Aunty: Now lay on your back. I obeyed and lied immediately and remembered about my tent. She just saw that and started smiling Aunty: Whats this madduu? Me: You don’t understand the difficulty of man. Aunty: I do. She just sat on my cock literally. I was shocked this time Aunty: So I don’t understand uh? I allowed you to touch me wherever while playing, I allowed you to see my cleavage while I work, I allowed you to play with my boobs in bus, I allowed you to massage my hips, I allowed you to do whatever you want. And you are saying that I don’t understand? (With a great naughty smile) I was stunned, I used to think like I am so great who is enjoying the lady. But the thing was she knew everything and let me to do what I planned. I just smiled. She just came near my lips and I kissed them passionately. Lips are so soft like petals. She is cooperating so well. One hand is holding her boob and pressing. Oh wow so soft boobs. Me: Aunty I want to suck your nipples Aunty: hehe. Asking like you never do anything without my permission. I smiled and unhooked her nighty and made her both boobs come out. Ohhh my goodness..! Finally I reached those ultimate asset of aunty. Started licking like I will never get a chance. So tasty boobs.. Aahhhhh Phone ringing..!! Oh it was kaka. Aunt said “We wasted our time I guess maddu. Your kaka might be near to village” We both were sad and aunt picked the call and kept in loud speaker

Auny: Hello Kaka: Hello. Aunty: Finished work? Kaka: That’s why I called you to inform. Actually there is double price in another market (Which is 100 km far from city). So I have not sold the crop yet. Thinking to move to that market and sell it there. We will earn double profit. What you say dear We both were so happy to listen that Aunty: So when you are coming? What about Vinay? Kaka: I may reach that market around 7 PM. But I need to wait till morning 5 AM as new buyers will come to market in early morning. And let vinay be in your mothers place for another day. Tomorrow morning I will take him and come to you I was sucking the boob like anything while they were talking over phone. Aunty was biting her lips while I was biting her nipple but talked in usual tone with her hubby Aunty: Ok but.. Kaka: Arey I know. You are worried to stay alone in house na Aunty: (Winking eye) Hmm ya Kaka: Somehow manage tonight dear. We will get good profits by this. Please Aunty: Ok dear. Somehow I am too tired by journey. I will take rest for whole night then. Kaka: Oh ok dear. Get relaxed. Call you later Bye Aunty: Byee Woowoww.. We celebrated that news with longggg lip lock. She was so so happy Me: I love you dear Aunty: I love you too dear Me: I wana fuck you darling Aunty: Yea But not now Me: Not now???? Why??? Aunty: Because I don’t have a romantic husband like you. So I just want to be your wife for tonight. I mean tonight is our first night Me: That’s so romantic but I cant wait till night baby Aunty: You must dear. Me: But my cock doesn’t listen dear Aunty: Oh is it? I will convince it She just came down and lowered my short. My cock was rock hard Aunty: Oh my god. You have such a good and hard cock uh? I like it She started kissing it. Aahahhh I was in heaven now. She slowly took my cock in her mouth and started sucking. Rotating her tongue over the tip of the cock. I couldn’t do other than moaning. She just increased the pace and started eating my cock. I just couldn’t control and blasted it. Aunty swallowed my cum and gave a sexy smile. I felt so good by that. I said ‘you are so amazing, you do this to kaka’? Aunty: Your kaka doesn’t even allow to kiss it. Its sin according to him. And first time I tasted the sperm. So tasty it is dear She just came up and we hugged and lied. I fell in sleep as usual. I sleep like anything so don’t know how hours passed 7.30 PM I just opened my eyes and its dark in room. I got up and moved toward kitchen. Aunty was cooking something. I hugged from backside. Aunty: Oh my hubby got up uh? Me: Yes dear Aunty: Ok chalo. Get freshen. Have some tea Me: I want milk from your nipple darling Aunty: Ohh hooo… not now Me: Its already night. Lets start dear Aunty: At 9.30 PM (Blushing) Me: If you are so hurry, wait for 15 minutes, we can finish the dinner. Ok I agreed and freshen up and started watching tv. 8.00 PM Aunty: Jaanu. Food is ready I ran to kitchen and saw the dishes. It was Payasa (Sweet) and Pulao. It was my favourite food. I kissed her cheeks and asked to bring. She took 2 plates

Me: Take one plate. Let us have food in one plate. She kissed my cheeks and said ‘That’s why I said you are romantic’ I sat on sofa in hall and she came with filled plate. She sat beside me and fed me and herself. It was romantic dinner. We kissed while having food. I just loved it. It was 8.30 when we finished the dinner. I asked whether to start. She asked to wait as she wanted to take bath. She just went to bathroom to take bath and I started counting every second. I was watching tv while she was having bath. She just came on white towel and ran to bedroom. I was about to run to bedroom but she locked the door from inside. Me: Ashuuu.. Whats this? Aunty: Hehe.. I need 30 more mins to get ready. If you want, go and take bath. Water is hot I said ‘This is not fare’ and she just smiled from inside. I took bath and came out and worn the same shorts. Came to hall and said “I am waiting dear” She came out of bedroom. Oh my god..! She is wearing red silk saree with matching blouse. She has jewels around her neck and wrist. Light make up has increased her beauty. She is looking like newly married bride. She is so beautiful and I couldn’t take eyes from her. She asked me to wait in bedroom and she headed to kitchen. I entered bedroom. Wow its arranged so well. New bed sheet. Few flowers are on bed. She sprayed room freshener. Dim light. Its not less to a first night room. I just sat on bed and started waiting for my dear aunt. She came with a glass full of milk. There was so much shyness in her walk. I felt like I am groom. She came near me. She is not less to an actress. Looking like angel in that red silk saree. Actually that’s her marriage saree and blouse is very fit as she gained weight after her marriage. She hand overed the glass to me and bent to touch my feet Me: Arey what you are doing aunty? Aunty: Taking blessings of hubby. And call me Anita  dear Me: Oh so traditional. Come sit beside me I tasted the milk and shared the same with aunt. I hugged her. So tightly by that its difficult to breath for her. I just pushed and she settled on her back. I came near her legs and touched them. Aunty: No dear. Don’t touch the feets Me: You are my wife and I can touch anything. She just smiled. I took her feet in my hand and kissed it. I kept on kissing the feet. Started tickling her, started sucking her foot fingers. She was moaning lightly. I came beside her and lied. I am seeing in her eyes and she couldn’t see as she was shy. I kissed her cheeks Ummaaahh Umaahh. And I kissed her forehead Umaaahhh. Slowly went near her lips and stopped. Hungry deer attacked and started kissing my lips. I too started kissing passionately. That was romantic and love filled kiss. Suddenly I stopped kissing and started removing her jewels except Mangalya. Now again I started kissing her lips. Shifted to her neck and started licking it. Tasty skin it was. I removed the saree pin and kept aside her pallu. Oh the blouse is really very tight as it was old one. I just unhooked the blouse and removed the bra too. Ohh wow I am seeing those beautiful pair of boobs which used to drag my attention. Her nipple size is equal to the size of a rupee coin. Pink nipple with hard teat. I kissed her nipple and aunty said “Madddduuu” Massaging her both boobs with my hands. So nice and stiff boobs. Now started licking her boobs like dog. Even covered her armpit area and came back to her nipples. Now nipples became more hard. Holding her nipples in my fingers and pulling them. Aunty is moaning like “Ahhhh Maddduu … Love you” I started playing and milking her hard nipples. I came near her tummy and started kissing her navel. She is just shivering for my every touch. Kissing, biting, sucking her navel. I was leaving my love mark over her boobs, armpit and navel.