• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance My Hot Aunty (completed)

She was lost in my action and kept on moaning. I said “Darling, Petticoat”. With so much of blush she showed the knot to me. I pulled it and opened it. She raised her waist so I can remove the petticoat. I dint even take half minute to separate aunt from petticoat. Oh my goodness. She is just on a pink flowered panty. Her thighs are so white and soft. I just touched them and she shivering more now. I started kissing her thighs. Continued to lick the upper thighs. Her hands were on my head and caressing my hairs. I just came little up. Ohhh the pink panty has a bit wetness upon the pussy area. Me: Anita  aunty, your panty is wet Aunty: Oh please madduu.. I am a lady. Your presence itself is enough to get wet. On that you are eating me every inch. Wont that be wet? Me: hehe I know dear. Just kidding Aunty: Kidding? You are under the work which produces kids and you are kidding now? We both laughed and suddenly our looks became intense. I led to remove her panty Aunty: Madduuuuu Me: What dear Aunty: Please off the light Me: But why? Aunty: I don’t know. I am feeling very shy. Your kaka never on the light while doing. So Me: You mean you are not enjoying? Aunty: Mad maddu. I have never enjoyed sex like this in my lifetime. You are just amazing. Because of shy I asked dear Me: Oh so sweet of you. But I want to see the beauty of you in light dear. Please Aunty: Ohhhh ho. Ok dear. I will close my eyes then I smiled and I slowly dragged her panty down. Wooooww she is lying naked now. Completely naked That pussy is so young and lovely. I think in evening she shaved it. I just couldn’t control myself after seeing her pussy. I touched around pussy Aunty: Aaahhahh mmm I started rotating my finger around her pussy. She is literally jumping by my act. She is looking so beautiful in birthday suit. On that she is enjoying with the closed eyes.I took off my hands and sat quietly. She suddenly opened her eyes to see me. I was seeing deep in her eyes. She was blushing and covered her Pussy from hands. I smiled and went near her pussy. Kissed the hands which was covering her vagina. Slowly differentiated the hands. Now seeing pussy from inches far. Kissed it Ummaaahh Aunty: ahhhh mar gayi Now my tongue is rolling around the pussy. She is enjoying that. I just took her pussy lips in my mouth. Oh so soft lips like petals.

Started kissing them passionately. She is moaning madly Aunty: Aaahhh yeeeee… my love.. my sweetheart I increased the pace and started kissing more Aunty: Maddduuu.. Aaaaahhhh so good it is… I kept on kissing and biting her pussy Aunty: Aaaaaahh mm What did you do to me darling? I want you every night. I will be slave of you till I die. Please don’t stop aaaahhhmm Phone ringing..! It was kaka. Phone was on the dressing table. She was bit afraid and took the phone. Showed the phone screen to me and picked the call Aunty: Hello Kaka: Hello slept? Aunty: About to sleep dear Kaka: Oh so soon? Aunty: ya not feeling well dear. So That time I kissed her pussy Ummaahhh. Aunty hit my head and biting her lips while speaking with her hubby Kaka: What happened dear? I just came up and came inch far from her lips and below touching her pussy Aunty: Nothing. Bit fever and body ache. That’s it Kaka: Oh take rest then. You were alone na. so thought of calling as you are staying alone first time. I was licking her cheeks, nose and lips while she was listening to her hubby. Even she was responding and playing with my tongue at that time Aunty: Oh is it. But I am not alone. My hubby is with me Even I could listen the voice of her hubby as the night was silent. When she said like that I raised my head and saw her. She winked her eyes Kaka: hehe. Is it? Your husband is 120km far from you dear I digged my head in the middle of her boobs and playing that time Aunty: Who said? My hubby is exactly in my heart now. Jumping and thumping my heart I must salute to the sarcasm of aunty. : ) Kaka: haha. So sweet of you dear. Tomorrow I will be back. Ok Aunty: Ok dear. Good night Kaka: Good night Take care She disconnected the call Me: Exactly in heart uh? We laughed and get back to our work Now asked her to ly on stomach. Oh so stiff hips she has. I started sucking them. So nice hips. I played with them. Kissed and bite them. Played with her tiny ass hole and rubbed it well. She was enjoying my every move Aunty: Madduuuu Please. I will die if you don’t fuck now. Please I asked her to ly on her back. She lied and spread her legs. I came on her. Touched her pussy with finger Aunty: ahhhhh not finger maddu. I need you cock. Please I hold my cock in hand and came near her face. Touching the tip of cock to her cheeks, nose and lips. She is trying to suck it but I am teasing her. Now using the long cock as a stick and slapping her cheeks with cock. Aunty: Aaaahhh its hard maddu. It hurts I dint care and slapped some more times. Came near boobs and beating boobs with cock. Touching the tip of cock to her nipples. She is enjoying that. Cock reached navel area and started playing there Aunty: Maddduuu please. Darling. Fuck meeeee aaaaahhhh cant wait Came down and land my cock over her pussy. My tip is on her hole. Slowly rubbing her pussy with my hard cock tip Aunty: Aaaaaa ahhhh kya maza hai ye… Madddu my darling.. I will be your life time randi. I am your sule, I am your Lanja, I am your tevidiya, I am your tevidichi (In all languages actually) Even I couldn’t control but I wanted to tease her. I kept on rubbing Me: will you give your pussy every night? Aunty: Ahahhhh maddu. Its all yours. I am your slave Me: What about kaka? Aunty: Oh leave him. I will listen to you. Do whatever you want darling She was in peak and she couldn’t control any more. Even my situation was same. I just aimed my tip to the pussy and slowly pushing.. Aahhhh It went half inside and she started moaning heavily “Ahhhhh mar gayi…. So hard and hot cock” I gathered all my power in waist and gave a bloody big jerk. Aaaaahhh The cock reached deep down in the pussy and she just jumped from the bed. I just hugged her and avoided her scream by making lip lock. 2 naked bodies are hugging so tightly and the long cock is drilling the tight pussy. I saw the face of aunty while kissing. She was in shock for my attack and her eyes are shining with that lust factor. I started stroking slowly. Its working like piston. Every stroke of mine is bouncing her nice boobs. She is giving moan for my every stroke. Every time cock tip is reaching deep down. She is just in heaven and moaning whatever comes to her mind. I just increased the speed. The whole room is echoing with the sound of “Phaattt Phaattt Phaaattt”. It went on for few minutes and it was time for me to leak. Me: Jaanu. Where shall I leak? Aunty: Ahhhh maddduu… release in my pussy. Mmaamm I started giving big strokes. Below my cock was fucking the pussy, my hands were pressing the boobs and in top I was kissing her lips passionately. In few seconds I blasted my hot come in her warm pussy AAahhhh mmm ahmm!!! I just fell beside her with tiredness. She gave a minute for me to relax. Later she hugged me so tightly and said “I love you maddu”. I too replied to her and kissed her so deeply. That night we had 4 sessions. 1. In first night room 2. I took her to hall and fucked on her sofa 3. Fucked very badly in the kitchen by using honey there 4. Last one was in the back space of house. Where she used to wash the clothes We enjoyed in all angles and when we finished our 4th round it was morning 4. We slept like that till 9 AM. She got a call that her hubby nicely made the profit in the market and returning with the kid. She winked her eyes and said “My both Hubbies are in profit and me too” I left the house with caution in 30 minutes and went to the city. I had Kusuma aunty in city and Anita  aunty in village which had made my degree life awesome!

So this is the end of this sex story. I believe that you enjoyed my sex story.

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
imageedit_1_6191540282.png

Hi dear,

As you are aware, we are organizing our first Ultimate Story Contest. We will be pleased to see your story at the contest, it's a platform for everyone to express their thoughts.

You can check the details about the contest and post your stories here: ★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Entry Thread ★☆★

In case you need any help or you have any queries, feel free to pm me or any Staff Member.

:thanks:
As your Friend,
Regards - Siraj Patel

Maverick_Sam

The DP says it all...Highly Promiscous!
Great story..! One of my neighbouring aunt (my friend's Mom) was equally loving to me on the bed...!! Man..wild was the sex we used to have..!!! She even became pregnant once which we got aborted..! After 15 years..She is nearing 60+ now..So we don't fuck now..But she smiles like a shy teenager whenever I go back to that city and meet my friend's family..!

Last edited: