• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica One Milky Story

swami b

Lacper
A v good, interesting and mind-blowing story of saira n sagar, which I like n love very much, many thanks to sutanaji for offering such stories which r v much expressing the pure maternal love n affection too. Many many thanks to u all for allowing me to reply in this manner. I look always forward for more n many milk stories like this, u know. My dear good n wise friend s. Om

Waiting for big update please...

hope Puneet will become friendly with Saira and ask her to work in field like him. And she joins with him and works almost topless by wearing only bottomss....

waiting for more adventures
Good idea

Dear Sagar,

Hope your dick misses my mouth the same way my mouth missing yours. As you know, Puneeth started working and he is very hardworking and committed to work. I talked with him and he seem very friendly and nice but whenever we are talking, he looks everywhere but my face. I think he is attracted to me as I am wearing less clothes these days and he is also very friendly with my daughter and taking care of her

Love you

Next day, Another letter.

Dear Sagar,

Where are you? When are you coming?

Something bad happened yesterday. It seems all the people in our town knows that I am living alone in the farm and you are out of station. Last night, someone knocked my door and I thought It was you. So I opened the door but, it was someone else, I don’t know who they were. They were very big and one of the guys is built like a gaint. He put his hand on my mouth and lifted me and take me to my room. They removed my dress and made me naked and the big guy grabbed me from behing and started squeezing my boobs, it hurts really bad and he took his dick which is around 11 inches, so big and started fucking me and once done, his friends followed and all three of them fucked me for whole time and once they finished with my pussy, they turned their attention to my ass and mouth, and they fucked all the holes I have. I was so tired and when I wake up in the morning, they are all gone and I told everything to Puneet and he helped me a lot and he said he will stay with me till you come.

Love you

Dear Sagar,

Things are fine now. Puneet stayed here and nobody bothering me anymore. Although something happened yesterday. There was heavy raining last night, and Puneet was staying in the hut outside the farm and invited him inside. We both got wet in rain, he was drying off but I went to bathroom to shower. Without knowing, he accidentally enter and saw me nude, partly your mistake, it was you who removed all the locks in the bathroom and bedroom. Anyway, it was kinda awkard and it made me kinda horny. I went to sleep, but when I was in bed, Puneeth entered my room, I pretended like I was sleeping. He was squeeing my boobs and over my clothes and then he lifted my skirt and I wasn’t wearing my panty. He kept looking at my panty for long time and it was kinda weird. Then he took his big dick out and started masturbating and cummed on my pussy. He thought I was sleeping but I didn’t. I didn’t control the urge the take the little cum and licked it and it was tasty, just like yours. I mean not as tasty as yours, but its also tasty.

I hope you are proud of your randi.

Next day, Saira received a letter from Sagar. She is so happy that he finally write one to her

Dear Saira,

Work has been hectic here but your letters keeps me sane and made me horny. So I had to fuck prostitutes. But let me tell you, no prostitute is as good as you. I mean if you are prostitute, you could earn more in a day than you can earn in a farm. Ha ha, just kidding. I wish I see your face. Anyway, Hope you are having fun with Puneet, I don’t mind if you fuck him and I think its better if you fuck him, its very hard to find help these days. How is your milk problem going, you haven’t say anything about it.

I will be home soon

Bye.

Saira is happy reading the letter. This letter made her horny and her milk started spraying like someone has opened the pipe hose. She captured the milk in two big jugs and kitchen utensils, she doesn’t know what to do with it, she take it outside to through it away.

“Madam ji, why are you pouring the milk?”

“Actually I don’t know what to do with it?”

“We can sell it to the tea shop or something?”

“Actually its not a cow milk?”

“Then, what is it.?? Oh??”

They both stand silent for a minute, then saira explained all about her milk problem.

Puneet says, “Back in my village, I knew someone who had the same problem. Modern medicines wont help, you have to go for traditional one.”

Actually he is lying but Saira doesn’t know that and he continued that he knew one yogi, who can help and Saira agreed to meet that mysterious and powerful godman yogi.

Puneet took Saira to yogi and they both winked when she isn’t looking.

He asked her to sit infront of him and take his hands and started reading her palms and said, “You have the curse of the cow”

Saira is scared and asks, “what do you mean?”

“You have eaten a lot of cows and that’s why you are milking like a cow”

“Oh god, what should I do?”

“Don’t worry, with certain prayers, it can be solved. But to do that, I want you full devotion and the power of the prayer is in secrecy, so you should not tell anybody about this. Ok?”

“Ok, I agree”

“Great. Wait here”

He left and came bag with big bag after an hour.

“Now, 1st step is purification”

“How to do that?”

“I bought cow urine, you can be cleansed only with this, lets go out”

They went to the backyard of the house and there was a water well.

“Remove your dress”

Saira is shocked and rejected

“See, I am a holy person and I am beyond human temptation and you should address me as yogi ji”

Saira removed her dress and standing naked. He opens his bag and take something, its cow urine, now he made his hand wet with it and applied in her forehead first, then face and finally in her lips. He asked her to open the mouth, which she did and put his finger in her tongue and made her take one sip. What saira doesn’t know is its not just cow urine, he mixed it with some kind of drug and it made her mind light and it was like she was on some kind of spell.

He slowly moved his hand towards her boobs and starts rubbing it. She starts leaking milk again and he put his mouth on her boobs and starts drinking her milk.

“Yogi ji, what are you doing?”

“I am checking the product, I can get more vision and you can get cured faster, if I can drink it”

She allowed it, he emptied her both boobs and starts rubbing her pussy and ass and he ran his hand all over her body and started inserting his finger in pussy and she started moaning. She climaxed in her hand and had a very intense orgasm.

He then open another box and started applying sandal wood paste all over her body like before and poured water.

“Now our body needs to be connected to know more about your problems”

“What should I do yogi ji”

“Just lie of the floor and open your mouth”

She did what he asked, he put his dick in her mouth, Saira is surprised and before she says anything, he said, “this is how connection are made. Suck it”

Since saira is in drugs and got used to sucking sagar’s dick, she gave him a best blowjob he’s ever had and cummed in her mouth and made her swallow it, say it’s a holy semen and she should be grateful for that.

He said, “Now for the second part of the connection”

He started spreading her legs and starts inserting his dick inside her pussy and starts fucking her. Saira is moaning and after the intense fuck for 15 minutes, they both climaxed and he filled her pussy with his juice.

Saira is being grateful for the fuck and the help.

He left saying that he will come again and tell her about the other remedies after he finish with the prayer and meditation tonight.

Saira got dressed and her breast feels lighter as he drank all the milk, and she applied makeup and dressed like a traditional girl.

Puneeth and Saira returns, Saira explained and written everything on the letter and posted it to sagar. He is so happy reading it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delta101
A v good, interesting and mind-blowing story of saira n sagar, which I like n love very much, many thanks to sutanaji for offering such stories which r v much expressing the pure maternal love n affection too. Many many thanks to u all for allowing me to reply in this manner. I look always forward for more n many milk stories like this, u know. My dear good n wise friend s. Om
Thanks for the wise words sir

SanjuR

thanks for update. please continue the story.
my opinion is like dont add too many outsiders. just add people who are near to her or take her outside if you want to add more people or grpup fuck, it will be good for saira details secracy.

if possible add a small episode with puneet that saira will be in rain and naked at night and start with normal playing at first then can continue.....

Puneeth is working on the farm without his shirt on and there are sweat all over his body and his dark skin with sweat in the sun making him look like a statue made of iron. Saira is watching this all and its making her so horny.

She went to the farm looking like this

“Saira ji, what are you doing here?”

“Its boring and I want to work here too, you have been working all alone and hope you appreciate the helping hand”

“You are the boss, you can do anything”

Both of them started chatting and working and Saira doesn’t miss the chance to make the eye contact and occasionally physical.

“Saira ji, you are sweating a lot and its very hot. You may get dark like me if you continue to stand in the sun”

“You are also standing. You know what? Lets avoid working in the sun and the work is almost over. Why don’t you go to my house and shower and then we can eat lunch. I cooked for you too”

“Thanks madam, but why should I shower in your house?”

“Because, I have a bathroom silly”

“I don’t like bathroom, its not natural. I usually shower in the water pump, its fun and good.”

“Yeah, yes. I used to do it when I was a kid”

“Why did you stop? You can do it now also”

“Yes, you are right, why should I not have fun. Lets go”

They both go to water pump. Puneet removed his pant but covering with towel and Saira showered in the same dress, they start playing and talking and become close to each other. After shower, Saira asked Puneeth to come for lunch. Saira went to her home wet and Puneeth got dressed and went to her home and the door is opened so he entered. Saira comes out of the room naked while drying her hair with towel. Puneeth shocked to see her in all glory. Saira also shocked dropped the towel, but she didn’t panic, she hide her boobs with one hand and pussy with her another hand, “Oh Puneeth, you are here already, give me a minute, I will get dressed and then we can eat”

She said it casually and returned to her room, while her uncovered ass is wiggling.

Puneeth couldn’t control anymore, he followed her and hugged her from my behind and whispered, “are you trying to seduce me?”

Saira wanted to fuck Puneeth, but she is also feeling guilty, eventhough Sagar wouldn’t mind, she want to be pure to Sagar. So she stopped him and explained to him that she is not seducing him. Puneeth is angry and upset and wanted to have his revenge.

After few days, Sagar returns and the fucking with Puneeth stopped but he knew but doesn’t care

“We need to talk Saira,” his face turned tensed as he says that.

“Why are you upset Sagar?”

“People are making fun of me and I am losing my respect”

“Who? Whats the issue?”

“They are saying that I am living off of you”

“How dare they? Why are you not breaking their face?”

“I was angry too but they are right, I have no job, I am sleeping in your house, I am eating your food”

“Why are talking like this sagar? Whats mine is yours. You wanted to start your own gym right? Start it. We will sell some of my farmland and the money would be enough to start”

Sagar is happy after hearing this and it was his plan all along, within few weeks, he found the buyer, sold most of her farmland, only remaining is the big house saira is living and few yards of sugarcane plantation attached to her house.

With Saira’s money, he started the gym and few people joined and things are going well and sagar keeps traveling with his boys out of town.

Meanwhile, Puneeth returned when Saira is alone in her house. He also know very well that Saira is desperate and dumb and Sagar is out of town, so she made up a story that he met yogi ji and he instructed Puneeth of what to do next.

“Saira, Yogi ji spend long time in prayer for you and meditate deeply and he had a vision.”

“Whats that”

“He saw the white light and then the cow comes with tears”

“Cow?”

“You have the curse of the cow mother”

“What do you mean?”

“You have eaten a lot of cow in your life, doing so, you have eaten one of the pregnant cows, and cow mother is angry at you and that’s why this curse and you are milking like a cow”

“What can I do to lift this curse,” Saira was sad and afraid and she is ready to do anything to lift this curse.

“you have to live like a cow”

“What do you mean?”

“Let me explain. What does cow usually do? It roam around in the field, eating the green, defecate in the open. So you should do the same, from now on, if you want to shit or pee, you should do it open, not in your fancy toilet. If you want to take bath, you should do it in the village pond”

Saira agreed as its not so uncommon in the village but Saira lived in luxury so its hard for her but nevertheless she agreed to do it.

“That’s not it Saira, you should buy the cow and take care of it well and you should milk the cow everyday and give the milk to charity”

“Ok, I can do it all”

“No, I am not finished yet. Cow’s udders are never covered so are their bodies, so you should do the same”

“I don’t understand”

“I understand your confusion, you cant walk around naked like a cow but when you are alone, you don’t have to wear the blouse, lets your udders out,” he said pointing out her boobs.

Saira is humiliated but she understands and slowly removed her blouse and stands topless.

His dick got harder and he is also surprised, he expected some kind of hesitation from Saira, but she is more open than expected.

“Well done Saira. Never don’t wear the blouse even when you go out, just cover with saree. Our ancestors never wore the blouse, so you don’t have to wear one. Also, next part is very important and you must do it. You have a beautiful farm and its covered in big walls, so everyday walk in sun for 1 hour without any clothes.”

Saira got shocked and asked why?

“Because, cow roam naked so you should do. So, you can do it in private”

He convinced saira to do it and she agreed and got naked and she started walking on the farm like an idiot and he is enjoying the view

After a long walk, she returns and he goes slowly near her and without asking any permission, put his mouth on her boobs and starts drinking her milk, Saira couldn’t say anything and once finish Saira starts yelling, “What the hell you just did.”

“Don’t shout at me cow. You are cow, cow should give milk and I am fasting today, I did you a favor and you shout at me, you ungrateful bitch. Die with your curse, I will leave”

Saira regretted her action and apologized and begged him to stop.

“Saira, remember this, I am doing everything for you and you should obey whatever I say, by yelling at me, you committed a big sin, now you should calm my body and relieve the tension.”

“What should I do”

“Get on you knees and open your mouth”

Saira did exactly what was asked, without wasting anytime, He put his dick in her mouth and at this point, Saira knows the drill and starts sucking it, till he fills her mouth with her cum, she swallowed everything, then he took her to the bedroom and started fucking her. Saira starts moaning and enjoying the sex and she is feeling guilt about it when she is thinking of sagar, but she is considering this as treatment.

Saira starts adjusting to her new life, early morning she would go out to the woods to relieve herself and walk around the town, without blouse

There is always a crowd following her, wherever she goes and the town people are extra nice to her while saira is dumb enough to notice this. Sagar knew everything what was going on eventhough he is out of town and its his plan all along. Sagar and Puneeth are good friends and well known to eachother, which Saira wouldn’t know.

After few days, Sagar returned.

Saira new lifestyle typically goes like this, she wakes up early in the morning, clean the house, put a rangoli in front of the house, then prepare a tea and wakes up sagar and then she would go out in the woods to finish the morning ablutions. There are many guys hiding in the woods unknown to Saira to have a glimpse of her milky white ass and pussy.

Once done, she will go to river, change into her petticoat and she shows almost all important assets during soap which is the sight will not be missed by the prying eyes hiding in the woods.

She will return home, get naked and go for walk in the direct sunlight, while sagar and Puneeth watching and enjoying the view. Once sagar leaves, Puneeth with Sagar’s permission unknown to Saira, would come and fuck Saira.

After that, she would go to market in saree without blouse and buy vegetables and other things she would be needing.

Sagar comes home in the evening and he is upset again and then he started talking, “Saira, now I have opened the gym but not many guys are joining and I cant stay at the gym, I have other things to do too. So I need someone to take care of the gym while I was away and need some plan to get more students”

“I understand it sagar, but can you hire somebody?”

“Yes, I can but then I have to pay salary and all the money would be gone for salary, just like that”

“So, what do you need?”

“I need you to go to gym and take care of it while I was away”

“But I don’t know anything about how to run gym?”

“You don’t have to know anything, just stand and make sure that nobody breaks anything. Also, if you would wear gym clothes, many guys will join?”

“Why?”

“In our town, there are no girls in any gym. If you join, atleast guy would join just to see you or flirt with you”

“What are you saying? Are you ok with it”

“This is the kind of marketing and will you help me?”

“Yes, I don’t have any gym clothes”

“Don’t worry, I will bring it tomorrow”

Next day, in the morning, Saira finished all her routing and wear the gym clothes sagar brought.
E3gwMgXN_o.jpg

“But sagar, this dress is so revealing“

“so what? Guys love it. This is for my business, will you not do it for me?”

Saira agreed and with this one sight, many people started joining and the gym in almost overcrowded. None of the joinees aren’t interested in working out, they are only here to flirt with Saira. It goes on for like a month and then numbers start to decrease again.

“Sagar, people are leaving no matter what I do, what should we do now”

Meanwhile, Sagar sold all of Saira’s property, only thing left is her home but she didn’t care.

“Mr. Village competition is coming in few months, so boys are busy preparing and I have one idea to make the boys healthy and return to our gym and I don’t know if you would agree”

“What is it?”

“You see, all the boys are vegetarians, they are not enough nutritious food, if we can offer them your milk, then they will come”

“What are you saying sagar? I am so shy, How can I get the people drink my milk”

“but, think about it, your milk are all going waste, if you give them, it would be beneficial for all of us”

Saira thinks about it and finally agreed. Many boys returned to the gym because this is something nobody else can offer. Saira’s milk is feeding around 10 boys everyday. Saira is ashamed of going to gym but sagar convinced to go there, once she entered.

One guy said, “Thanks for your milk saira ji. Its making me strong”

Saira’s face turns red in shy after hearing this and before she says anything, another guy says, “Saira ji, please avoid eating garlic and onion, something the smell is not good”

Saira is humiliated again.

While they were talking, Sagar enter with his champion hopeful Raju

Raju is a well build hunk, clear winner in the competition even before it starts. Sagar pulled Saira to private place and said, “See Saira, this is Raju, he will definitely win this competition, but all other owners also wants him and its upto us to convince to him to stay with us”

“How do we do that?”

“We have something that no other gyms have”

“Whats that?”

“You”

“me?” saira asks in confusion.

“yes, I told him that you will give him good times. Be extra friendly with him and give him, whatever he asks and he will stay with us”

“You mean??” Saira knows what he meant but she is confused.

“Yes, seduce him, fuck him, I don’t care. He should be with us”

“But Sagar, I am yours, how can I do it?”

“Yes, you are mine now do what I asked you to do”

Saira was thinking what she should do and before she makes any decision, Sagar says, “Saira, my champion is tired and I don’t want him to sprain any muscles, why don’t you accompany him to our house and give him your special massage”

Saira doesn’t have any special massage but she understands what he meant and grabbed Raju’s hand and took him to the house and asked him to lay on the floor, she brought some oil.

Reactions: Delta101