• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Sanskari Confessions

Did you enjoy what you read here?

• Oh Yeah!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mahic4f

Call with fiancée while getting pounded by Daddy

I will start this series with the recent and most likely the riskiest sexual experience I have ever had yet.

I am Neha Sharma, 24F newly-engaged Indian girl. This is about that one time when I talked to my fiancé over the phone when my fuck buddy was balls deep inside me.

I am a stunning Indian woman, with long black hair cascading down my neck and an infectious smile that lights up the room. My skin is smooth and fair, and eyes are bright and expressive. As I move, my slender waist and toned hips sway gracefully, leaving the men I pass by stare at my seductive figure.

My chest is a sight to behold, with fairly large breasts jutting out proudly and bouncing enticingly beneath my clothes. My cute nipples are perfectly round and dark, adding a touch of mystery to my already alluring figure. My legs are long and toned, leading down to my delicate feet.

277145048-568203921169412-7530028847684343618-n

My fiancée, Shubham is a "nice man" with a gentle smile. His brown eyes twinkle behind thick-rimmed glasses, giving off nerdy look. He dresses smartly, always wearing a collared shirt and neatly pressed trousers. Despite his studious demeanour, I chose to get engaged with him as he was rich and belongs to the same community I belong to.

20104eba23a884ca227ce8bbcb4f326859976d51c6a4183450361fdc1657de61

Then there is my love, my heartthrob, my mid-30s North African "Daddy" - Aslam Haidar. His rugged good looks, with sharp cheekbones and piercing brown eyes that seem to hold a secret. His broad chest and defined arms hint at his strength, while his toned abs speak to a life spent working hard. He carries himself with an effortless confidence that demands attention and respect, radiating an undeniable energy that draws people towards him.

Anton-Harden-582x720

While my fiancée was a complete Sanskari and wanted to save our virginity for our supposed "first night", I was in my whore phase since the lockdown in 2020 and still not ready to get out of it. This left me with no choice but to go on Tinder dates specially when I travelled outside the country (love those big black cocks filling up my holes). It is there, where I happened to meet Aslam with whom I am having a short fling before I decide to go back to Delhi and give in to my family's pressure to get married.

35312032.gif

So this was one of the weekends where I was spending the night at Aslam's place. He was sitting next to me, while I was on the phone with my fiancé Shubham. As we were talking, Aslam reaches around and cups my breast, lightly playing with my nipples. I start getting turned on by his touch. I glance at him with my flirty gaze, and blush slightly, making him know I am clearly pleased by his sudden surprise while I am on the phone with my to be husband.

I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down before speaking to Shubham. "Hey Babu! How are you doing?"

I continue talking with Shubham, trying to act as normal as possible while Aslam plays with my tits. "I'm doing well too thanks for asking! What are you up to today?"

I pause momentarily, relishing the way Aslam's fingers trace down my chest, gently massaging each sensitive spot. My breath catches as I feel his hands glide across my body, sending waves of warmth through my veins. "Well Shubham I'm just hanging out with my friend Asma (I had told him I was staying with a girl in Dubai just not to freak him out). We're having a pretty relaxing weekend together."

I continue talking with Shubham, hiding the fact that I'm getting fucked by Aslam. "So Jaanu, how is work going? Any new projects or anything exciting coming up?"

I laugh softly, keeping my voice low and even as I move my hips slightly, savoring the feeling of Aslam's hand on my nipple. I close my eyes, imagining Shubham is in the same room as I speak with him "Oh it's nothing too serious. Just hanging out with Asma. She is helping me practice some yoga poses and we're watching a movie together. It's really nice to unwind after a busy week."

10128762.gif

I giggle softly as I look at Aslam, whose fingers are still tracing down my chest. I give a quick glance downward, admiring the view of his hand moving against my skin.

My lips curve into a subtle smile as I think about the possibilities of a weekend spent with Aslam. With Shubham on the phone, I keep my voice low and steady, barely audible over the sound of Aslam's fingers on my breasts. I lean towards Aslam giving him a taste of my juicy lips and whisper at him "You naughty Bastard!!"

I grin mischievously, enjoying the thrill of talking dirty to Aslam while Shubham remains completely unaware. I lean back and stretch, giving a full view of my beautiful tits to Aslam. I've been craving your cock since last night.

I gently nudge Aslam's hand away from my nipple and place it on my pussy, rubbing his palm against my wetness. I lean closer to him and lower my voice even further. "Let's make sure we're both fully present in this moment". I whisper softly into his ear "Daddy, I have been a bad bad girl today!! I want you to punish me and fuck me senseless right here, right now, while I'm on the phone with my future husband."

I push my pussy closer to Aslam, my juices dripping onto his fingers. I give a low moan as he moves them inside me, filling me up. "Ohhh yes, exactly like that. Keep fingering my pussy while I talk to Shubham".

I push Aslam's fingers even further into my vagina, moaning louder as I imagine him fucking me in front of Shubham. I glance over at Shubham and see him watching us, looking surprised and aroused.

Without missing a beat, I continue talking to Shubham, seamlessly intertwining the intimate moments with Aslam with my conversation with Shubham. The pleasure radiates throughout my body, heightening the thrill of being watched by Shubham. "I'm glad you asked, Shubham. I've been practicing yoga with Asma and it's helped me quite flexible. I hope you are also working out for our wedding night." (Poor guy!! He has no clue, I have been banged like a roadside whore by so many guys - both young and mature - there is probably no sex position left in KamaSutra I have never mastered).

As I finish speaking with Shubham, I turn to Aslam with a flirtatious glint in my eye "Now that Shubham knows I'm doing yoga with you, maybe he'll finally realize how lucky he is to have such a hot fiancée like me." I giggle softly, lightly brushing my hand against Aslam's cheek "And he'll be even luckier when he gets to experience all of the dirty things you've been doing to me."

I squeeze my tits together and give them a playful bounce "You know, Daddy, if I keep talking dirty to you like this I might need to find a way to get myself off before Shubham realizes what's going on."

I give a playful wink towards Aslam as I continue talking with Shubham, moving my hips in time with my words. "That's what you're there for, right Aslam? To help me get off while I talk to Shubham?"
47446231.gif

I blush slightly as I feel my cheeks warm up from embarrassment but I playfully laugh it off "Of course, I didn't mean to be too loud." I turn my attention back to Shubham, trying to compose myself "So Shubham, what are your plans for the wedding night?"

Shubham responds, but I am still too distracted by Aslam's fingers and tongue probing my wet pussy to fully pay attention to what he is saying. "I'm sorry Shubham, can you please repeat what you just said?"

I listen attentively to Shubham's words, relishing the thought of being his wife soon. "Aww Shubham that is so sweet! I can't wait for our special night together."

I am lying down on the bed, half naked playing with my engagement ring, talking to Shubham on the phone. Aslam is kneeling between my legs, massaging my clit with one hand while sliding his other hand under her hips, caressing my soft skin. As I talk with Shubham, I look down at Aslam, my eyes filled with desire and excitement.

I gently move my hips back and forth, grinding my clit against Aslam's fingers as I continue to talk to Shubham. "I'm so excited to marry you Shubham!" thinking to myself "He would make a really good cucky!! While I become the Queen of Spades 👿🖤🖤"

20608891.gif

I continue grinding against Aslam's fingers, feeling my excitement build as I imagine the pleasure that awaits me once Shubham finally hangs up. "I really can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Shubham."

I continue to grind against Aslam's fingers, savouring the sensation of his touch against my sensitive flesh. My breath quickens as I anticipate the moment when Shubham hangs up, leaving me free to explore my desires with Aslam without any distractions.

I reach down and place my hand on top of Aslam's, guiding his fingers to press harder against my clit. I start to moan as I feel the pressure building, my body trembling with excitement. "Ohh fuck Aslam... keep going!"

My breathing becomes heavier as I continue to guide Aslam's fingers, making sure he hits every sensitive spot. My moans grow louder as I can feel myself getting closer to the edge. I shift my body, letting out a primal scream as I climax. "OHHH FUCKKKKK THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!"

I ride out the wave of pleasure, letting out a satisfied sigh. I look down at Aslam and give him a mischievous smile "Now that I've had my fun, it's your turn now."

I lean down and whisper in his ear "I think I'm ready for some anal now Aslam. Will you cream my ass with your thick black circumcised cock?"

I place the phone on speakerphone so I can listen in as Aslam continues to play with my plump juicy ass, grabbing it with his strong hands , slapping them occasionally.7
45081231.gif

I move in closer to Aslam and start unbuttoning your shirt. I kiss him on the neck, my hands exploring his chest. I slowly unzip his fly and pull down his pants, exposing his cock. I reach up and unclasp his belt, dropping it on the floor. With his clothes off, I slide my dress up to my waist, revealing my beautiful ass and pussy. I turn around, facing away from him, and present my ass to him, inviting him to take my ass.

I stand in front of him, completely naked except for my engagement ring. My heart races with anticipation and excitement as I eagerly await taking your cock up my ass

With a seductive smile I walk over to him and straddle his lap. I lower myself onto Aslam's lap, pressing my naked body against his. My tits graze his chest, teasing his cock. I slowly run my fingers along his arm, enjoying the feeling of his bare skin. I take my right hand and cup it around his left pec, gently massaging it. I lean forward and plant a soft kiss on ]his chest, savouring the taste of his skin. I then place my hands on his shoulders and look deeply into his eyes, wanting to connect with him on a deeper level.

I feel a rush of pleasure as I see Aslam's cock pointing towards me, waiting to enter my ass. I reach down and spread my cheeks apart, offering my ass up to Aslam. I watch as he takes his cock and rubs it against my asshole, teasingly circling it. "Please fuck my ass Aslam."

"Not that fast you BITCHHHH!!." He grabbed me by my hair and pulls me back towards him "First please your man with your mouth ".

I kneel down and take his cock in my mouth, wrapping my lips around it and starting to suck. My tongue darts around the tip, dancing across its surface. I take more and more of his cock in until my throat is tight around the base of his shaft.

I continue to suck his cock, taking it deeper and deeper into my throat. My tongue flickers over the tip, adding an extra layer of pleasure as I use my mouth to drive him crazy with desire. I wrap my arms around his hips, pulling him closer as I bob my head up and down, creating a rhythm as I work his cock.

I suck harder, my tongue swirling around the tip of your member as I take you deep into my throat. I move my head back and forth, fucking myself with his cock as I continue to work it with my mouth. My eyes lock onto his as I feel myself dripping wet from excitement.

32870592.gif

I take his cock and balls into my mouth and start to suck them. I use my tongue to massage his balls while I take his cock all the way down my throat. My spit drips all over your cock and balls as I continue to suck them.

I continue to suck his cock and balls, savouring the taste of his salty pre-cum on my tongue. I use my hands to stroke his rock hard member, moving them up and down in time with my mouth. I take my tongue and trace a line down his shaft, before taking my mouth and swallowing your his length. I continue to use my tongue and mouth to pleasure his cock and balls, my movements becoming faster and faster as he feels getting closer to orgasm.

3197711.gif

I remember Shubham is still on the phone calling my name thinking he has lost the connect "Sorry dear, I got busy with something important. What about the food for the reception? Have you decided what cuisine you want?" I ask this as Aslam starts dining on my ass, his tongue deep inside my asshole. I had no choice but to mute by call to escape from getting caught.

"Ohhh Daddy, I love when you eat my ass! I can't wait for you to fuck my ass with that big beautiful cock of yours!"

"Your tongue feels so good on my asshole, I want you to lick it some more Aslam"

As he continues to eat out my ass, I can feel myself getting more and more turned on. My moans grow louder as I beg him to keep going. "Ohh yes that feels so good. Keep going darling."

I love how his tongue feels on my asshole. It feels so good and wet. I arch my back and put my hands on his face, pushing him further into my ass. I groan with pleasure. "Keep going, Aslam. Lick my asshole."

I grip his face tighter, pressing him even harder into my ass. I can feel my juices dripping down my legs and I know I am close to the edge. "Fuck my ass with your tongue Aslam. Make me cum."

My body quivers with excitement as his tongue hits all the right spots. I push my ass back into his face, eager for more. "Ohhh keep going Aslam. Don't stop."

I reach down and spread my cheeks wide, giving Aslam a perfect view of my hole as he continues to eat me out. I place my hand on his head, holding him in place as I push your face deeper into my ass. "Fuck my ass with your tongue Aslam."

I occasionally unmute my phone and talk to Shubham about the wedding plans before turning my attention back to Aslam enjoying my sexy ass and getting fucked by his tongue and big black beefy cock.

I look down at Aslam, admiring his handsome face as he continues to pleasure my ass. I giggle softly as I watch him tongue my hole, enjoying the feeling of his warm breath on my skin. "You're such a skilled lover, Aslam". I feel a shiver run through me as I anticipate his cock inside me"

With a loud cry of delight, I feel Aslam's thick cock enter my ass. It's a moment of pure ecstasy and I can feel myself dripping wet with excitement. "Oh god that feels amazing."

I moan louder as Aslam thrusts deeper into my ass, filling me completely. "Ohh that feels so fucking good."

I scream out loud as I feel his cock ram into my ass, each thrust causing waves of pleasure to cascade over me. I can barely take it, but I want more "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"
20067481.gif

His cock continues to plunge deeper into my ass, and I feel myself teetering on the edge of climaxing. "Ohh fuck yes Aslam that feels so good. Keep going and fuck my ass until I cum."

I start to tremble slightly as his touch on my clit sends shivers down my spine. I moan softly as my body starts to heat up and I feel myself getting closer to the edge. "Fuckk Aslam that feels so fucking good. Keep going and fuck my ass and clit until I cum all over your cock."

I feel Aslam's hand on my clit as he plays with it, driving me wild. The combination of his cock pounding my ass and his fingers working my clit sends me into a state of intense pleasure. I can feel myself on the verge of the ultimate orgasm. "Ohhh Aslam keep going I'm so close..."

I feel his cock hit me in just the right spot and I let out a scream of pure joy. I squeeze my muscles around his cock, desperate for him to fuck me harder. I can feel the tension building in my body as I fight to hold back my climax. "Aslam please... I need you to fuck me harder."

I can't take it anymore and I finally let go, letting my body be consumed by the incredible feeling of release.

As I feel his cum flow into my ass I collapse onto the bed, spent and happy.

45787951.gif

I smile weakly and nod "Thank you for making me cum so hard Aslam."

I quickly wrap up the conversation with Shubham and bid him sweet dreams and snuggle up close to Aslam looking at me feeling content and happy. "That was so much fun, I love you my Black Daddy😘😘💋."
Saving his virginity for marriage, bullshit
He is in for a damn good whore as his wife

Reactions: Meghna

crazylund

Call with fiancée while getting pounded by Daddy

I will start this series with the recent and most likely the riskiest sexual experience I have ever had yet.

I am Neha Sharma, 24F newly-engaged Indian girl. This is about that one time when I talked to my fiancé over the phone when my fuck buddy was balls deep inside me.

I am a stunning Indian woman, with long black hair cascading down my neck and an infectious smile that lights up the room. My skin is smooth and fair, and eyes are bright and expressive. As I move, my slender waist and toned hips sway gracefully, leaving the men I pass by stare at my seductive figure.

My chest is a sight to behold, with fairly large breasts jutting out proudly and bouncing enticingly beneath my clothes. My cute nipples are perfectly round and dark, adding a touch of mystery to my already alluring figure. My legs are long and toned, leading down to my delicate feet.

277145048-568203921169412-7530028847684343618-n

My fiancée, Shubham is a "nice man" with a gentle smile. His brown eyes twinkle behind thick-rimmed glasses, giving off nerdy look. He dresses smartly, always wearing a collared shirt and neatly pressed trousers. Despite his studious demeanour, I chose to get engaged with him as he was rich and belongs to the same community I belong to.

20104eba23a884ca227ce8bbcb4f326859976d51c6a4183450361fdc1657de61

Then there is my love, my heartthrob, my mid-30s North African "Daddy" - Aslam Haidar. His rugged good looks, with sharp cheekbones and piercing brown eyes that seem to hold a secret. His broad chest and defined arms hint at his strength, while his toned abs speak to a life spent working hard. He carries himself with an effortless confidence that demands attention and respect, radiating an undeniable energy that draws people towards him.

Anton-Harden-582x720

While my fiancée was a complete Sanskari and wanted to save our virginity for our supposed "first night", I was in my whore phase since the lockdown in 2020 and still not ready to get out of it. This left me with no choice but to go on Tinder dates specially when I travelled outside the country (love those big black cocks filling up my holes). It is there, where I happened to meet Aslam with whom I am having a short fling before I decide to go back to Delhi and give in to my family's pressure to get married.

35312032.gif

So this was one of the weekends where I was spending the night at Aslam's place. He was sitting next to me, while I was on the phone with my fiancé Shubham. As we were talking, Aslam reaches around and cups my breast, lightly playing with my nipples. I start getting turned on by his touch. I glance at him with my flirty gaze, and blush slightly, making him know I am clearly pleased by his sudden surprise while I am on the phone with my to be husband.

I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down before speaking to Shubham. "Hey Babu! How are you doing?"

I continue talking with Shubham, trying to act as normal as possible while Aslam plays with my tits. "I'm doing well too thanks for asking! What are you up to today?"

I pause momentarily, relishing the way Aslam's fingers trace down my chest, gently massaging each sensitive spot. My breath catches as I feel his hands glide across my body, sending waves of warmth through my veins. "Well Shubham I'm just hanging out with my friend Asma (I had told him I was staying with a girl in Dubai just not to freak him out). We're having a pretty relaxing weekend together."

I continue talking with Shubham, hiding the fact that I'm getting fucked by Aslam. "So Jaanu, how is work going? Any new projects or anything exciting coming up?"

I laugh softly, keeping my voice low and even as I move my hips slightly, savoring the feeling of Aslam's hand on my nipple. I close my eyes, imagining Shubham is in the same room as I speak with him "Oh it's nothing too serious. Just hanging out with Asma. She is helping me practice some yoga poses and we're watching a movie together. It's really nice to unwind after a busy week."

10128762.gif

I giggle softly as I look at Aslam, whose fingers are still tracing down my chest. I give a quick glance downward, admiring the view of his hand moving against my skin.

My lips curve into a subtle smile as I think about the possibilities of a weekend spent with Aslam. With Shubham on the phone, I keep my voice low and steady, barely audible over the sound of Aslam's fingers on my breasts. I lean towards Aslam giving him a taste of my juicy lips and whisper at him "You naughty Bastard!!"

I grin mischievously, enjoying the thrill of talking dirty to Aslam while Shubham remains completely unaware. I lean back and stretch, giving a full view of my beautiful tits to Aslam. I've been craving your cock since last night.

I gently nudge Aslam's hand away from my nipple and place it on my pussy, rubbing his palm against my wetness. I lean closer to him and lower my voice even further. "Let's make sure we're both fully present in this moment". I whisper softly into his ear "Daddy, I have been a bad bad girl today!! I want you to punish me and fuck me senseless right here, right now, while I'm on the phone with my future husband."

I push my pussy closer to Aslam, my juices dripping onto his fingers. I give a low moan as he moves them inside me, filling me up. "Ohhh yes, exactly like that. Keep fingering my pussy while I talk to Shubham".

I push Aslam's fingers even further into my vagina, moaning louder as I imagine him fucking me in front of Shubham. I glance over at Shubham and see him watching us, looking surprised and aroused.

Without missing a beat, I continue talking to Shubham, seamlessly intertwining the intimate moments with Aslam with my conversation with Shubham. The pleasure radiates throughout my body, heightening the thrill of being watched by Shubham. "I'm glad you asked, Shubham. I've been practicing yoga with Asma and it's helped me quite flexible. I hope you are also working out for our wedding night." (Poor guy!! He has no clue, I have been banged like a roadside whore by so many guys - both young and mature - there is probably no sex position left in KamaSutra I have never mastered).

As I finish speaking with Shubham, I turn to Aslam with a flirtatious glint in my eye "Now that Shubham knows I'm doing yoga with you, maybe he'll finally realize how lucky he is to have such a hot fiancée like me." I giggle softly, lightly brushing my hand against Aslam's cheek "And he'll be even luckier when he gets to experience all of the dirty things you've been doing to me."

I squeeze my tits together and give them a playful bounce "You know, Daddy, if I keep talking dirty to you like this I might need to find a way to get myself off before Shubham realizes what's going on."

I give a playful wink towards Aslam as I continue talking with Shubham, moving my hips in time with my words. "That's what you're there for, right Aslam? To help me get off while I talk to Shubham?"
47446231.gif

I blush slightly as I feel my cheeks warm up from embarrassment but I playfully laugh it off "Of course, I didn't mean to be too loud." I turn my attention back to Shubham, trying to compose myself "So Shubham, what are your plans for the wedding night?"

Shubham responds, but I am still too distracted by Aslam's fingers and tongue probing my wet pussy to fully pay attention to what he is saying. "I'm sorry Shubham, can you please repeat what you just said?"

I listen attentively to Shubham's words, relishing the thought of being his wife soon. "Aww Shubham that is so sweet! I can't wait for our special night together."

I am lying down on the bed, half naked playing with my engagement ring, talking to Shubham on the phone. Aslam is kneeling between my legs, massaging my clit with one hand while sliding his other hand under her hips, caressing my soft skin. As I talk with Shubham, I look down at Aslam, my eyes filled with desire and excitement.

I gently move my hips back and forth, grinding my clit against Aslam's fingers as I continue to talk to Shubham. "I'm so excited to marry you Shubham!" thinking to myself "He would make a really good cucky!! While I become the Queen of Spades 👿🖤🖤"

20608891.gif

I continue grinding against Aslam's fingers, feeling my excitement build as I imagine the pleasure that awaits me once Shubham finally hangs up. "I really can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Shubham."

I continue to grind against Aslam's fingers, savouring the sensation of his touch against my sensitive flesh. My breath quickens as I anticipate the moment when Shubham hangs up, leaving me free to explore my desires with Aslam without any distractions.

I reach down and place my hand on top of Aslam's, guiding his fingers to press harder against my clit. I start to moan as I feel the pressure building, my body trembling with excitement. "Ohh fuck Aslam... keep going!"

My breathing becomes heavier as I continue to guide Aslam's fingers, making sure he hits every sensitive spot. My moans grow louder as I can feel myself getting closer to the edge. I shift my body, letting out a primal scream as I climax. "OHHH FUCKKKKK THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!"

I ride out the wave of pleasure, letting out a satisfied sigh. I look down at Aslam and give him a mischievous smile "Now that I've had my fun, it's your turn now."

I lean down and whisper in his ear "I think I'm ready for some anal now Aslam. Will you cream my ass with your thick black circumcised cock?"

I place the phone on speakerphone so I can listen in as Aslam continues to play with my plump juicy ass, grabbing it with his strong hands , slapping them occasionally.7
45081231.gif

I move in closer to Aslam and start unbuttoning your shirt. I kiss him on the neck, my hands exploring his chest. I slowly unzip his fly and pull down his pants, exposing his cock. I reach up and unclasp his belt, dropping it on the floor. With his clothes off, I slide my dress up to my waist, revealing my beautiful ass and pussy. I turn around, facing away from him, and present my ass to him, inviting him to take my ass.

I stand in front of him, completely naked except for my engagement ring. My heart races with anticipation and excitement as I eagerly await taking your cock up my ass

With a seductive smile I walk over to him and straddle his lap. I lower myself onto Aslam's lap, pressing my naked body against his. My tits graze his chest, teasing his cock. I slowly run my fingers along his arm, enjoying the feeling of his bare skin. I take my right hand and cup it around his left pec, gently massaging it. I lean forward and plant a soft kiss on ]his chest, savouring the taste of his skin. I then place my hands on his shoulders and look deeply into his eyes, wanting to connect with him on a deeper level.

I feel a rush of pleasure as I see Aslam's cock pointing towards me, waiting to enter my ass. I reach down and spread my cheeks apart, offering my ass up to Aslam. I watch as he takes his cock and rubs it against my asshole, teasingly circling it. "Please fuck my ass Aslam."

"Not that fast you BITCHHHH!!." He grabbed me by my hair and pulls me back towards him "First please your man with your mouth ".

I kneel down and take his cock in my mouth, wrapping my lips around it and starting to suck. My tongue darts around the tip, dancing across its surface. I take more and more of his cock in until my throat is tight around the base of his shaft.

I continue to suck his cock, taking it deeper and deeper into my throat. My tongue flickers over the tip, adding an extra layer of pleasure as I use my mouth to drive him crazy with desire. I wrap my arms around his hips, pulling him closer as I bob my head up and down, creating a rhythm as I work his cock.

I suck harder, my tongue swirling around the tip of your member as I take you deep into my throat. I move my head back and forth, fucking myself with his cock as I continue to work it with my mouth. My eyes lock onto his as I feel myself dripping wet from excitement.

32870592.gif

I take his cock and balls into my mouth and start to suck them. I use my tongue to massage his balls while I take his cock all the way down my throat. My spit drips all over your cock and balls as I continue to suck them.

I continue to suck his cock and balls, savouring the taste of his salty pre-cum on my tongue. I use my hands to stroke his rock hard member, moving them up and down in time with my mouth. I take my tongue and trace a line down his shaft, before taking my mouth and swallowing your his length. I continue to use my tongue and mouth to pleasure his cock and balls, my movements becoming faster and faster as he feels getting closer to orgasm.

3197711.gif

I remember Shubham is still on the phone calling my name thinking he has lost the connect "Sorry dear, I got busy with something important. What about the food for the reception? Have you decided what cuisine you want?" I ask this as Aslam starts dining on my ass, his tongue deep inside my asshole. I had no choice but to mute by call to escape from getting caught.

"Ohhh Daddy, I love when you eat my ass! I can't wait for you to fuck my ass with that big beautiful cock of yours!"

"Your tongue feels so good on my asshole, I want you to lick it some more Aslam"

As he continues to eat out my ass, I can feel myself getting more and more turned on. My moans grow louder as I beg him to keep going. "Ohh yes that feels so good. Keep going darling."

I love how his tongue feels on my asshole. It feels so good and wet. I arch my back and put my hands on his face, pushing him further into my ass. I groan with pleasure. "Keep going, Aslam. Lick my asshole."

I grip his face tighter, pressing him even harder into my ass. I can feel my juices dripping down my legs and I know I am close to the edge. "Fuck my ass with your tongue Aslam. Make me cum."

My body quivers with excitement as his tongue hits all the right spots. I push my ass back into his face, eager for more. "Ohhh keep going Aslam. Don't stop."

I reach down and spread my cheeks wide, giving Aslam a perfect view of my hole as he continues to eat me out. I place my hand on his head, holding him in place as I push your face deeper into my ass. "Fuck my ass with your tongue Aslam."

I occasionally unmute my phone and talk to Shubham about the wedding plans before turning my attention back to Aslam enjoying my sexy ass and getting fucked by his tongue and big black beefy cock.

I look down at Aslam, admiring his handsome face as he continues to pleasure my ass. I giggle softly as I watch him tongue my hole, enjoying the feeling of his warm breath on my skin. "You're such a skilled lover, Aslam". I feel a shiver run through me as I anticipate his cock inside me"

With a loud cry of delight, I feel Aslam's thick cock enter my ass. It's a moment of pure ecstasy and I can feel myself dripping wet with excitement. "Oh god that feels amazing."

I moan louder as Aslam thrusts deeper into my ass, filling me completely. "Ohh that feels so fucking good."

I scream out loud as I feel his cock ram into my ass, each thrust causing waves of pleasure to cascade over me. I can barely take it, but I want more "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"
20067481.gif

His cock continues to plunge deeper into my ass, and I feel myself teetering on the edge of climaxing. "Ohh fuck yes Aslam that feels so good. Keep going and fuck my ass until I cum."

I start to tremble slightly as his touch on my clit sends shivers down my spine. I moan softly as my body starts to heat up and I feel myself getting closer to the edge. "Fuckk Aslam that feels so fucking good. Keep going and fuck my ass and clit until I cum all over your cock."

I feel Aslam's hand on my clit as he plays with it, driving me wild. The combination of his cock pounding my ass and his fingers working my clit sends me into a state of intense pleasure. I can feel myself on the verge of the ultimate orgasm. "Ohhh Aslam keep going I'm so close..."

I feel his cock hit me in just the right spot and I let out a scream of pure joy. I squeeze my muscles around his cock, desperate for him to fuck me harder. I can feel the tension building in my body as I fight to hold back my climax. "Aslam please... I need you to fuck me harder."

I can't take it anymore and I finally let go, letting my body be consumed by the incredible feeling of release.

As I feel his cum flow into my ass I collapse onto the bed, spent and happy.

45787951.gif

I smile weakly and nod "Thank you for making me cum so hard Aslam."

I quickly wrap up the conversation with Shubham and bid him sweet dreams and snuggle up close to Aslam looking at me feeling content and happy. "That was so much fun, I love you my Black Daddy😘😘💋."
Such a filthy and kinky whore u r

Adirshi

Royal कारभार 👑
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

"Chance to win cash prize up to Rs 8000"
As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can write and post story your under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words (Use this tool to count word in your story. — Characters Tool) .That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with well deserved Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 8000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread.

Entry thread opened on 15th February and is Live now! and will remain open till 5th March 2024 11.59 pm During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time..

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To discuss story relates topics and doubts use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To post reviews use this thread — Review Thread

For contest rules and queries use this thread — Rules & Queries Thread

To post your Story use this thread — Entry Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 4000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3500 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees + Award + 1000 Likes
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff