• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Savita, Meena and Tailor Naseem

GiveMeExtra

Pls post next parts

Clipmaster99

75,000+ Pictures; 75,000+ LIKES; 60,000+ Comments
Supreme
Sorry Guys for the delay.....Today I am posting the next part.....Please shower with LIKES and Comments....

Threesome With My Neighbour And Her Ladies Tailor - Part 5

You all had read in Part 1, how I was suspicious of the tailor who had his shop on the ground floor and used to often visit my friend and neighbour Meena, who lived with her husband (a businessman) on our floor. And how my suspicions came true.

In the 2nd and 3rd part, you read how I was tricked (partly) into watching Naseem and Meena having sex, and how I became a part of their act.

In the 4th part, you read how Meena had told me to hide behind the curtain and she would show me Naseem’s cock. You also read what happened when Meena pulled the curtain and gave Naseem a pleasant surprise. Read the earlier parts and then continue....

Now, read in this 5th part what happens next…….

Every time his tongue found my clitoris and brushed with a circular motion, an electric current was going through. He sucked in every position for at least 20 minutes. Then he straddled my face with his cock touching my lips. But I did not open my mouth.

Meena who was looking on, understood that I did not have any experience. She told Naseem to get up and stand up. Then she took his cock in her mouth, right up to her throat, and told me to try. I refused. Then Naseem said, “This is your first time, know. I will be gentle and teach you.”

He told me to close my eyes and to kiss the tip of his cock. I hesitantly did so. Then he told me to close my eyes and only open my mouth, and he will do the rest. So I opened my mouth. He put the tip inside and told me to open it wider. I opened as wide as I could.

He began a piston motion, in-out, as gently as he could. Now I also was getting used to it and strangely even enjoying it. This 69 position was exciting. Every time, I sucked his cock, he poked his tongue deeper into my cunt and sent shivers up my whole body.

This went on for 10 minutes and I could not take it anymore. I shamelessly wanted his massive cock in my pussy. I wanted to feel its heat in my cunt. I wanted to squeeze his cock with my cunt lips and drain out all the juice. So I indicated that he should come on top.

He quickly changed position and kept his hot loaf at the entrance of my oven, ready to get baked. Then I suddenly remembered that he was not wearing a condom, so I told Meena. She told me not to worry, and that he would withdraw when he is about to cum. I believed him.

Now he started teasing my pussy by just rubbing the tip of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. All you women, who have fucked, will understand how difficult it is to be excited but not have the cock inside. I opened my legs wider, but still, he was playing games.

He told me, “Madam tumko lauda chahiye to pehle kaho, ‘Naseem, tera lauda mera chut mein dalo aur mujhe fuck karo.” I could not wait any longer, so I repeated what he told me to say. But he was still teasing my pussy. I just grabbed his cock and lifted my back so that it slid in halfway.

He told Meena, “Dekho teri saheli ne apne haaton say mera lund uska chut mein daal diya. Ab main kya karu? Chodna to padega.” Saying this he gave one mighty thrust and more cock went in. I screamed with pain. I had never experienced such a massive thing in my cunt.

I had masturbated with bananas, karelas, and other vegetables. But this was the biggest. When I screamed, he waited a few minutes and then slowly began his piston motion again. By now, my cunt too had expanded, and the juices were flowing. I was in seventh heaven.

I closed my eyes and began enjoying every thrust of his. Meena came, lifted my feet, and put them on his back, and crossed them so that my cunt opened even wider. I could feel the immense sensation right up to my womb. I had to hold his neck for support.

The sensation was so tremendous that I could not hold on any longer and had the best orgasm of my life. Then he did something strange. He stopped fucking and removed his cock from my wet and flowing pussy. He removed the chain that we all married women wear and wrapped it around his penis.

He then put his cock in again and started fucking. He told me, that I was now his slave and I will have to fuck whenever he wants. I smiled and meekly agreed. He kept on fucking in different positions. He turned me on the side and then from my back lifted one leg and fucked me in that position.

Then he got up and made me ride him by sitting on his cock. I felt I was in control and could decide how deep I wanted his cock. By now, you can imagine the state of my pussy lips. They were sore and swollen. But he was not willing to stop. He again pushed me on my back and started forcefully fucking again.

I could feel his cock twitching in my cunt, and then I felt his hot lava filling my cunt. I tried to push him but was too weak. He had deposited his whole hot liquid deep in my cunt. I looked helplessly at Meena. She said, “Don’t worry. I have I-pill and will take care.”

She did not let me get up immediately. She told me that the whole fucking scene was recorded and she wanted to record the cum oozing out of my pussy. I could have killed her.

Clipmaster99

Supreme
Pls post next parts
Sure. I have posted the next part. Do post your comments......🌹

• Love
Reactions: Eternallover012

Clipmaster99

Supreme

Clipmaster99

Supreme
pls continue
Was a bit busy. Have posted the next part. Hope you like it.....🍺

• Love
Reactions: Eternallover012

Clipmaster99

Supreme
lovely ones bro. if possible add naughty actress pics too in between to spice up
I don't want to mess it up with pictures. (I post enough pictures in the Picture Threads.....😄) I believe that those who post pictures in stories.....are only trying to fill up the story, without much matter......Check the English in my stories. If you find any mistake, I will compliment you.....🥂