• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Shubha, a housewife to slut and to ....

Adirshi

Royal कारभार 👑
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

"Chance to win cash prize up to Rs 8000"
As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can write and post story your under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words (Use this tool to count word in your story. — Characters Tool) .That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with well deserved Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 8000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread.

Entry thread opened on 15th February and is Live now! and will remain open till 5th March 2024 11.59 pm During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time..

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To discuss story relates topics and doubts use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To post reviews use this thread — Review Thread

For contest rules and queries use this thread — Rules & Queries Thread

To post your Story use this thread — Entry Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 4000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3500 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees + Award + 1000 Likes
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff

hornydude2k

When I reach home in the evening and on the way I had my lunch. I came home and slept for sometime and then I went to the neighbor akka house abd brought my kid and feeds him. And at the same time my husband also came early in eager to know about my interview.

Hus: What happened to your interview.

Me: I was selected.

Hus: What was the salary?

Me: Monthly 40k take home.

Hus: Wow, then we can buy a house soon in Mumbai.

Me: Yes, said and smiled at him.

Hus: Can we drop our son at your mother’s place for some time being and so that you can carry on with your job.

Me: Yeah, am also thinking the same way.

Hus: Ok when is your start date?

Me: Next week

Hus: Ok I will book flight tickets for you to go home and drop our son and while coming back I will book train.

Me: Ok

Saying this he booked flight for one way and for returning he booked in train. This is the first time I am going to be travel alone in flight and in train. I had my food and informed pramodh sir through whatsapp about the travelling and slept. The next day I woke up and got ready with my kid and my husband dropped me at the airport. Once I finished the checking and was waiting for the flight I received a message in my mobile from Pramodh sir saying, I have to remove my bra and panty now and since I am back to Mumbai, I won’t wear any inners. I replied him ok. Then I gave my kid to a grandma who is sitting next to me and went to the toilet and removed my bra and panty and kept it inside my purse.

Me: Sir removed my bra and panty and kept inside the purse

Pr: Where are you now?

Me: In the restroom sir.

Pr: Drop your pallu, open your blouse, raise your saree and petticoat to the hips and share a picture without your face right now.

Me: Ok sir

Pr: One more condition. When you are clicking the pic, keep the door open and I must see the opened door in the back ground.

Me: I will try sir.

Pr: No trying bitch, I want the same. Else we stop this.

Then I dropped the pallu and inserted in the hip, since I don’t want to drop it in the bathroom floor. Then I opened the blouse and my big boobs came out and it was bit shaggy due to the weight of the milk. Then I bend down and raised the saree along with the petticoat to my hips and open the camera in the phone and oberseved any sounds outside of the toilet cubicle. And I didn’t hear any and then I slowly opened and put my head out and saw there is no one. Then I opened the door and clicked 3 pics showing my boobs, cunt and open door. Finally I clicked another 3 pics showing my side boobs, ass and open door. Then I closed the door and send each 1 photos to Pramodh sir.

Pr: Good bitch. Now get ready and go to the flight and once you sits in your place you have to open the top 2 buttons of the blouse and also your cleavage must be shown to everyone in the flight.

Me: Yes sir.

Then I lowered my saree, and pushed my boobs inside the blouse and hooked it and covered my pallu and went out and took my kid from the grandma. Then after an hour we went inside the flight and after settling down I opened the 2 blouse buttons and made sure the cleavage is shown from the top of my saree. Nothing more happened in the travel. Finally I reached the Chennai in another 2 and half hours time.

Me: Sir reached Chennai airport.

Pr: I don’t want to make you a bitch in front of your family. So enjoy with the family for next 2 days and message me once you board the train.

Me: Ok, thank you sir

Then I went inside the bathroom and wore the bra and panty and adjusted the saree and my make up and came out and there my mom and dad was waiting for us. Then we travelled 3 hours and reached our home. The next 2 days was fun with family and finally the day for my return trip arrived. Left the kid with my mom and said everything about him to mom and started the journey towards railway station along with my dad in his car. He dropped me in the railway station my 6pm and my train will be strating from Chennai central by 6.30pm. So I bid bye to my dad and being less luggage, dad also dropped me and he left. I found the seat which is 1st AC of the train and it was a 2 passenger coupe. Then I checked the list outside the train and found out the name of the other passenger, which is Kamil and his age is 25. And then I took the phone and messaged Pramodh sir about the coupe and the passenger details.

Pr: Today I am going to make you a dirty whore bitch.

Me: Yes sir

Then I boarded the train and the train started and the last minute the guy came inside the coupe and he introduced me as his name is Kamil. He asked me where I am going and I said, I am going to Mumbai and he is also going to mumbai, so for the next 22 hours we are going to travel in a coupe alone. We started travelling together and I was just messaging Pramodh sir on this.

Pr: Seduce him and fuck him tonight and let him know that you are a whore and let’s see how he uses you.

That time Kamil called me and I looked at him.

Kamil: Hi may I know your sweet name please? We are going to travel for nearly a full day. I hope we can chat to chase away the boring journey.

Me: Myself Shubha. Yes sure

Kamil: if you don’t mind let me change into some comfortable dress.

Me: I don’t mind.

After hearing this he immediately stood up and removed his shirt and he was wearing a vests inside and his body is full of hairs. I can see his hard nipple impression through his vests. Then he removed the vests and stood topless in front of me and I am getting tensed by the situation. His chest is full of hairs, and his armpits too have hairs and its full of sweat and this aroma came to my nose and I am getting excited by the smell. Then he removed his pants and he was standing just in a boxer shorts. I took my phone and without his knowledge and clicked a pic and send it to Pramodh sir.

Pr: Be his nasty bitch. And let me know if the situation goes out of hand. You to change the dress to the nighty which I gave to you.

He then took a lungi and tied it around the waist and removed the boxer and also wore a round neck tshirt. Finally he collected all the dresses and put it in his bag and sit near to her. Again he asked if I need to change the dress and if required he can wait outside till I get dressed. I thought he is gentleman and asked hime to wait outside for sometime. I shared all the details to Pramodh sir and he asked me to keep the door with a gap and change the dress. As his instruction I shut the door with a small gap and removed my saree and folded and keep it in the berth. Then removed the blouse, then next bra, petticoat and panty. I was standing nude and folded all the dress and keep it in the berth and I looked through the gap and saw that Kamil was looking at my nude body and pressing his dick over the lungi. Then I took the satin nighty and wore it and find that my nipple impression can be seen through it. After wearing the nighty I called Kamil and asked him to come inside.

He also came inside the coupe by opening the door. And was seeing me and my boobs. I was ashamed to be like this in front of him, but I also need a good sex now. And I can see his huge dick impression through his lungi. Then we started chatting about general stuffs for sometime. I was sitting near the window seat and he is sitting next to me and looking at me in pretending to see the window outside and with his looks my nipples are getting hard and it can be seen through the satin nighty which I am wearing.

He was talking to me about some stuffs and I don’t get anything in my mind. My only aim is now to get fucked by his dick. At the same time he put his hand casually on my thighs and I didn’t said anything and he started rubbing my thighs gently and I closed my eyes and a small moan escaped from my mouth and he took this as the green signal and came near me and kissed on my lips and at the same time we hear a knock at the door and the door got opened and we both got separated and TT was there to check the ticket and he must have found out about our kissing and he saw our id and smiled at us and left our cabin. Then Kamil locked the door and came near me and straight away kissed my mouth hard and this time I didn’t opened my mouth.

He made me stand and then from the back he caught my boobs and started to press it hard and the milk starts oozing over the nighty and he was shocked and at the same time happy with the milk. I can feel his dick is getting hard enough and poking my ass from the back over his lungi. He was impatient and just made me bend over the lower berth and then raised my nighty and made my legs wider and removed his lungi and showed his dick in my cunt without any protection in one go. He entered my cunt from the back and the wetness in my pussy gives way to his dick fully inside my cunt. Then he starts fucking hard like a bitch and I starts moaning loudly and now he lifted the nighty fully above my head and slapped my ass hard and starts fucking fast.

While fucking me hard, he was pulling my hair, slapping my cheeks, ass and even boobs. And finally he found me am submissive in sex and he said, he will make me his slave for the entire journey and if required I can contact him after the journey also, saying this he cummed in my unprotected cunt. I also cummed at the same time on his dick and we both collapsed on the lower berth. Still his dick is inside my cunt and he is lying above me. The he removed his dick with a sound and took his dick out of my cunt. He stood up and saw me lying in the berth without any dress. He comes near me and asked me to suck his dick. I saw his dick which is a cocktail of my cum and his cum. I was bit hesitant to do it and then he starts pinching my nipples my both nipples hardly which make me moan in pain and immediately I opened my mouth and he showed his dick in my mouth. Now I can feel the taste of both our cums mixed.

Contn

Reactions: Delta101

Delta101

When I reach home in the evening and on the way I had my lunch. I came home and slept for sometime and then I went to the neighbor akka house abd brought my kid and feeds him. And at the same time my husband also came early in eager to know about my interview.

Hus: What happened to your interview.

Me: I was selected.

Hus: What was the salary?

Me: Monthly 40k take home.

Hus: Wow, then we can buy a house soon in Mumbai.

Me: Yes, said and smiled at him.

Hus: Can we drop our son at your mother’s place for some time being and so that you can carry on with your job.

Me: Yeah, am also thinking the same way.

Hus: Ok when is your start date?

Me: Next week

Hus: Ok I will book flight tickets for you to go home and drop our son and while coming back I will book train.

Me: Ok

Saying this he booked flight for one way and for returning he booked in train. This is the first time I am going to be travel alone in flight and in train. I had my food and informed pramodh sir through whatsapp about the travelling and slept. The next day I woke up and got ready with my kid and my husband dropped me at the airport. Once I finished the checking and was waiting for the flight I received a message in my mobile from Pramodh sir saying, I have to remove my bra and panty now and since I am back to Mumbai, I won’t wear any inners. I replied him ok. Then I gave my kid to a grandma who is sitting next to me and went to the toilet and removed my bra and panty and kept it inside my purse.

Me: Sir removed my bra and panty and kept inside the purse

Pr: Where are you now?

Me: In the restroom sir.

Pr: Drop your pallu, open your blouse, raise your saree and petticoat to the hips and share a picture without your face right now.

Me: Ok sir

Pr: One more condition. When you are clicking the pic, keep the door open and I must see the opened door in the back ground.

Pr: No trying bitch, I want the same. Else we stop this.

Then I dropped the pallu and inserted in the hip, since I don’t want to drop it in the bathroom floor. Then I opened the blouse and my big boobs came out and it was bit shaggy due to the weight of the milk. Then I bend down and raised the saree along with the petticoat to my hips and open the camera in the phone and oberseved any sounds outside of the toilet cubicle. And I didn’t hear any and then I slowly opened and put my head out and saw there is no one. Then I opened the door and clicked 3 pics showing my boobs, cunt and open door. Finally I clicked another 3 pics showing my side boobs, ass and open door. Then I closed the door and send each 1 photos to Pramodh sir.

Pr: Good bitch. Now get ready and go to the flight and once you sits in your place you have to open the top 2 buttons of the blouse and also your cleavage must be shown to everyone in the flight.

Then I lowered my saree, and pushed my boobs inside the blouse and hooked it and covered my pallu and went out and took my kid from the grandma. Then after an hour we went inside the flight and after settling down I opened the 2 blouse buttons and made sure the cleavage is shown from the top of my saree. Nothing more happened in the travel. Finally I reached the Chennai in another 2 and half hours time.

Me: Sir reached Chennai airport.

Pr: I don’t want to make you a bitch in front of your family. So enjoy with the family for next 2 days and message me once you board the train.

Me: Ok, thank you sir

Then I went inside the bathroom and wore the bra and panty and adjusted the saree and my make up and came out and there my mom and dad was waiting for us. Then we travelled 3 hours and reached our home. The next 2 days was fun with family and finally the day for my return trip arrived. Left the kid with my mom and said everything about him to mom and started the journey towards railway station along with my dad in his car. He dropped me in the railway station my 6pm and my train will be strating from Chennai central by 6.30pm. So I bid bye to my dad and being less luggage, dad also dropped me and he left. I found the seat which is 1st AC of the train and it was a 2 passenger coupe. Then I checked the list outside the train and found out the name of the other passenger, which is Kamil and his age is 25. And then I took the phone and messaged Pramodh sir about the coupe and the passenger details.

Pr: Today I am going to make you a dirty whore bitch.

Me: Yes sir

Then I boarded the train and the train started and the last minute the guy came inside the coupe and he introduced me as his name is Kamil. He asked me where I am going and I said, I am going to Mumbai and he is also going to mumbai, so for the next 22 hours we are going to travel in a coupe alone. We started travelling together and I was just messaging Pramodh sir on this.

Pr: Seduce him and fuck him tonight and let him know that you are a whore and let’s see how he uses you.

That time Kamil called me and I looked at him.

Kamil: Hi may I know your sweet name please? We are going to travel for nearly a full day. I hope we can chat to chase away the boring journey.

Me: Myself Shubha. Yes sure

Kamil: if you don’t mind let me change into some comfortable dress.

Me: I don’t mind.

After hearing this he immediately stood up and removed his shirt and he was wearing a vests inside and his body is full of hairs. I can see his hard nipple impression through his vests. Then he removed the vests and stood topless in front of me and I am getting tensed by the situation. His chest is full of hairs, and his armpits too have hairs and its full of sweat and this aroma came to my nose and I am getting excited by the smell. Then he removed his pants and he was standing just in a boxer shorts. I took my phone and without his knowledge and clicked a pic and send it to Pramodh sir.

Pr: Be his nasty bitch. And let me know if the situation goes out of hand. You to change the dress to the nighty which I gave to you.

He then took a lungi and tied it around the waist and removed the boxer and also wore a round neck tshirt. Finally he collected all the dresses and put it in his bag and sit near to her. Again he asked if I need to change the dress and if required he can wait outside till I get dressed. I thought he is gentleman and asked hime to wait outside for sometime. I shared all the details to Pramodh sir and he asked me to keep the door with a gap and change the dress. As his instruction I shut the door with a small gap and removed my saree and folded and keep it in the berth. Then removed the blouse, then next bra, petticoat and panty. I was standing nude and folded all the dress and keep it in the berth and I looked through the gap and saw that Kamil was looking at my nude body and pressing his dick over the lungi. Then I took the satin nighty and wore it and find that my nipple impression can be seen through it. After wearing the nighty I called Kamil and asked him to come inside.

He also came inside the coupe by opening the door. And was seeing me and my boobs. I was ashamed to be like this in front of him, but I also need a good sex now. And I can see his huge dick impression through his lungi. Then we started chatting about general stuffs for sometime. I was sitting near the window seat and he is sitting next to me and looking at me in pretending to see the window outside and with his looks my nipples are getting hard and it can be seen through the satin nighty which I am wearing.

He was talking to me about some stuffs and I don’t get anything in my mind. My only aim is now to get fucked by his dick. At the same time he put his hand casually on my thighs and I didn’t said anything and he started rubbing my thighs gently and I closed my eyes and a small moan escaped from my mouth and he took this as the green signal and came near me and kissed on my lips and at the same time we hear a knock at the door and the door got opened and we both got separated and TT was there to check the ticket and he must have found out about our kissing and he saw our id and smiled at us and left our cabin. Then Kamil locked the door and came near me and straight away kissed my mouth hard and this time I didn’t opened my mouth.

He made me stand and then from the back he caught my boobs and started to press it hard and the milk starts oozing over the nighty and he was shocked and at the same time happy with the milk. I can feel his dick is getting hard enough and poking my ass from the back over his lungi. He was impatient and just made me bend over the lower berth and then raised my nighty and made my legs wider and removed his lungi and showed his dick in my cunt without any protection in one go. He entered my cunt from the back and the wetness in my pussy gives way to his dick fully inside my cunt. Then he starts fucking hard like a bitch and I starts moaning loudly and now he lifted the nighty fully above my head and slapped my ass hard and starts fucking fast.

While fucking me hard, he was pulling my hair, slapping my cheeks, ass and even boobs. And finally he found me am submissive in sex and he said, he will make me his slave for the entire journey and if required I can contact him after the journey also, saying this he cummed in my unprotected cunt. I also cummed at the same time on his dick and we both collapsed on the lower berth. Still his dick is inside my cunt and he is lying above me. The he removed his dick with a sound and took his dick out of my cunt. He stood up and saw me lying in the berth without any dress. He comes near me and asked me to suck his dick. I saw his dick which is a cocktail of my cum and his cum. I was bit hesitant to do it and then he starts pinching my nipples my both nipples hardly which make me moan in pain and immediately I opened my mouth and he showed his dick in my mouth. Now I can feel the taste of both our cums mixed.

Contn
wonderful.... Shubha is being operated by Pramod but why pramodh is asking her to make relationships with strangers? while he could enjoy her alone only

hornydude2k

I was lying in the berth of the train and he inserted his dick in my mouth and asked me to clean it properly. I was cleaning both of our cums from his dick and at the same time he took his phone and I was scared thinking that he is taking photo and my sucking got slowed. Seeing this he removed his dick from my mouth and slapped me hard with it in my cheeks.

Kamil: Slut, I am not taking any photos

Upon hearing this again I started sucking his dick and cleaned all the cum covered from his dick. Then he asked me to clean my pussy and come back. I wore the nighty and went to the restroom and then I cleaned my cunt and came out of the toilet. When I comes out, he pulled my hand and took me to the next compartment which is an empty compartment. Once we were inside he kissed me on my lips again and then unzipped my nighty and took my boobs out and sucked it like a hungry dog. He bit my nipples hard and I was moaning loud in pleasure and pain. Then he went back and removed my nighty and throws away and starts playing with my boobs hard, which make me cry in pain. Tears are flowing doen from my eyes due to the pain on my boobs and nipples due to the rough handling.

Then he kissed and sucked my boobs to ease the pain. Then again we starts kissing each other and our tongue was fighting and sucking each other’s saliva. Then I removed his t-shirt and kissed his chest and moved to his nipples and starts sucking his nipples, chest, stomach and navel which made him moan. He then kissed my lips and put his hand in my cunt and inserted a finger and slowly starts fingering me and I was moaning. He made me lie in a table there and went down and his tongue was teasing my clit and he increased the speed of his finger and then inserted 2 fingers and followed by 3 fingers and was fucking me fast with his fingers. I was moaning loud and in pleasure and then I came on his hand and mouth. I fell on the table and lied tired.

Kamil: Bitch, a surprise was waiting for you.

Then he put a blindfold in my eyes and made me lie in the table. I heard some more sounds and I was frighten and opened the blindfold and opened my eyes and to my shock there were 3 more guys standing nude with their huge dicks and one among them was the TTR. I sat on the table and try to cover myself immediately and saw my nighty is in the hands of the TTR. I had nothing to cover myself. So I crossed my hands across my boobs and closed my legs tightly to hide my clean shaved pussy. I was looking at Kamil now.

Kamil: Just enjoy my slut it will be fun and at the end you will see heaven of pleasures.

Me: You cheater, you son of a bitch, bastard how you do such things to me.

He got angry on me and slapped me hard on my face and I fell down from the table with the force of the slap. Then I tried to run away from them and at the same time other 3 came and caught me and put me in a mattress. I tried to kick them and beat them also I starts yelling at them.

Then they also become angry and starts kicking on my stomach, my face and boobs. Then pulled my hair and everyone starts beating me hard. They took rope from a bag and tied my both hands and legs to the post. Then a guy took one of his briefs and pushed in my mouth. Now I was lying completely naked with my hands and legs wide in front of the 4 horny guys.

Kamil: Shubha, Shubha, Shubha. Slut in disguise right. I saw your phone and the chat you had with Pramodh. So you seduced me and now its time to repay.

Upon hearing this tears flowed from my eyes, since I was not able to say anything since my mouth was sealed. Then I saw everyone was next to me and their hands are moving on my body. 2 of them are taking care of each of my boobs. They starts sucking, pressing, squeezing, pulling and biting it like animals. The other one went to my pussy and he was sucking and licking my cunt. He was fingering and sucking my cunt. Kamil was standing there looking at me and rubbing his erect cock. Now my shouting turns to moan inside the briefs and my nipples are rock hard and my pussy was all wet. They all saw me enjoying.

TTR: Look at the slut, she is enjoying this. She is a bitch.

Kamil: If you keep quite, them I will take the brief from your mouth.

I nodded and then he took it out and kissed my lips. I was too horny to resist and kissed him back. We were kissing like a huingery animals and exploring each others mouth. At the same time the others were busy with my body. They exchanged my private parts with each of them. They untied me after I pleaded them and promised that I will cooperate them. Then they made me kneel down and everyone stood around me and made me suck their dick, I took turn and suck their dick. When I was sucking a dick, my hands were giving handjob to the other 2 guys. The 1st guy cummed in my mouth and I spat it on the floor.

Once I spits out, they become angry and the 1st guy kicked me on my pussy and I lied in the floor. Then the 2nd guy kicked me in my stomach. Then Kamil caught my hair and made me kneel again, then the TTR slapped me on my face and Kamil was pinching my both the nipples hard enough. Then I begged them that I will do anything. Kamil caught my hair and forced me lick the cum from the floor and I licked it clean. Then I gave blowjob to others and drank their cum too.

Again Kamil picked me up and put me in the table and starts fucking my pussy. It was easy for him to enter my cunt since I was very wet due to the fingering and sucking I had sometimes before. He starts fucking my pussy hard and the 1st guy was fucking my mouth and the other 2 persons were playing with my boobs. My boobs and nipples are getting pinched and slapped hard. It becomes red in color and the sight makes them more horny. They bit the nipples and I was crtying in pain and at the same time 1st guy was slapping my face when I give them blow job.

Then each and everyone takes turn in fucking me and everyone cummed in my unprotected cunt. They fucked me in missionary position, doggy style, me on top, standing etc etc. Finally I fell on the mattress exhausted, but they don’t have plans of leaving me soon. At the same time my mobile was ringing and with the sound I can tell it was my husband. They gave the phone to me and I attended the call. When I was speaking they were pinching my nipples and clit hard and somehow I ended the call saw the time it was 10pm. They caught my nipples and made me stand again on my knees to give blow job to their dicks. I was begging them to give me some rest and at the same time TTR came with a drinks in his hand and asked me to drink it. Once I completed drinking it, again they started fucking me hard.

And this time I had a feeling that they are going to give me more pain. I don’t know how they get stamina to fuck me continuously and when I see the TTR he took some tablets and I understand from where they get the stamina. Kamil lied down and made me sit on his dick and made me ride him. Suddenly he pulled me closely and hugged me tightly and I too hugged him back. Now I felt that some one is touching my asshole. 2nd guy tried to insert his finger in my asshole and it was tight enough for him. Then he took some oil and poured in my asshole and in his fingers too. Then he put his finger in my asshole and starts finger fucking my asshole. It was paining heavily since there was a dick already in my cunt. To ease my pain, Kamil starts kissing my mouth. The 2nd guy again inserted his second finger and it starts paining more. Now I was crying and begging them to stop but they never listen to my plead.

Now his 3rd finger entered my asshole and it starts burning like hell. I was screaming with terrible pain. He removed his finger from the asshole and I thought it was over, but my happiness is gone when something touched my asshole again. Now I felt it was his cock and I realized they are going to double penetrate me. I starts pleading them and ciying to not to do it. But they didn’t listen as usual. 1st guy and TTR caught my both hands, Kamil hugged me tight and his cock is inside my cunt. Now the 2nd guy applied som more oil and spit in my asshole and started to insert it in my ass. Slowly he inserted the whole dick in my ass and it starts to pain like hell. I couln’t control my screaming and tears are coming out of my eyes and everyone enjoyed the show. Then they took turn and fucked my all holes and cummed in my pussy, asshole and mouth. In the meantime I lost my count on how many times I cummed.

They all got up and I was dead tired and everyone seems tired now. I lied in the matress and they too lied on my side and we slept.

hornydude2k

I saw the time and it was 3 am in the morning and the train was standing in Mantralayam Road station. I was hundry, but I have to go to my compartment to get the dress, since I don’t know where they threw my nighty. I opened the compartment door and saw outside and there was no one out there. So, I came out of the compartment and went to my coupe without any dress and thank to God, no one sees me. Then I took the dress which I removed at the night, which is bra, pant, blouse, petticoat and saree and wear it fast and went out of the coupe. I thought of buying some biscuit and juice for my hungry.

But my path was blocked by the TTR and he thought, I am getting down the train trying escaping from them. So, without asking anything he straight away slapped my face.

TTR: Bitch, are your trying to run away.

Me: No sir, am just hungry and going to buy something to eat.

That time train starts moving and I was sad that I have to be hungry for some more time. Then he said in another half an hour Raichur junction will arrive and you can get some food there. Saying this he opened the door of the compartment and made me stand there. I can see the platform and some persons were there. He removed my pallu and starts pressing my boobs and within no time he removed the blouse and raised the bra and still train is moving slow in the platform and some of the passengers waiting for other train was looking at us. But the TTR didn’t care and starts pressing my boob. I tried to shout at them but the slap which I received from him sometimes back came to my mind and I didn’t say anything.

He removed my blouse and bra and threw away and I was standing topless and he turned me around and starts sucking my boobs and with the hand he starts pinching the other nipples. This was happening to me alternatively. Then he pushed me inside the toilet and made me bend and tied my hands to the pipes with my saree pallu. Then he raised my saree and petticoat and lowered my panty and without any foreplay down there, he inserted his cock in my cunt in one go and starts pumping hard. He was kneading my boobs, slapping my ass and boobs hard and fucking me hard for the next 10 minutes and cummed in my cunt. Then he untied my hands.

TTR: In 5 minutes the station will arrive. You are not allowed to wear the bra and blouse, just cover with the saree and go to the shop, and whatever you want and instead of paying money just show your boobs to him, if he is not satisfied, just ask him to play with your boobs and give him a blow job and come back in 5 minutes time. Since train will be here only for 5 minutes.

I just nodded my head and tried to clean my cunt. He slapped my ass hard and asked me not to clean until I am back again. Then I wore my panty and lowered my saree and petticoat and covered my top portion with the saree and went outside. It was transparent saree and anyone who sees me clearly can know that I am not wearing anything under my saree. I went to the corner shop.

Me: Anna please give me Water bottle, a maaza, biscuit and chips packet.

Shopguy: Here it is and it costs Rs. 100

Me: Anna I don’t have any money right now.

He was angry and looking at me and I removed the pallu and showed me my boob to him and asked him to touch my boobs and give them to me. He was poor guy and he seems he didn’t see any boobs till date and he starts pressing both the tits hard and I was moaning now and he asked me to take this and leave. I took the water bottle and starts drinking water and he removed my saree completely from my body and asked me to run without this.

I don’t have any option and collected all the stuffs I brought and starts running towards the train, both from outside and inside the train many eyes are feasting on my bouncing boobs. I caught the train and once I was inside the train starts moving. I straight away went inside the coupe and I couldn’t find my bag. Now I understand that the TTR had taken my bags and took them to the empty compartment where they banged me and I felt, it was not over yet. But I was hungry now and starts eating the biscuit and chips and drank the juice and water. Peeped outside if there is anyone and found no one and straight away went to the empty compartment were everyone was there and opened the door. I found my bag was there and only Kamil and TTR was there and rest all were not there.

They were eating some food and offered me too. I ate the food and they asked me to sleep for sometime and they too slept along with me. When I woke up after sometime and I saw the time in the mobile and it was 11 in the morning. I saw TTR was sitting next to me and I was as usual lying naked. I woke up and sat next to him and asked for my dress. He immediately grabbed my hair using his right hand and pushed my face towards his dick. His dick hits on my cheek and then again he pushed my face towards his dick and this time it hits on my closed mouth. I looked at him and looked an innocent look, but his face has no emotions of leaving me. Then he smiled at me and asked me to look down. He touched my cunt and showed me how it is waiting to get pound again by the amount of juices it created.

TTR laughed at me and I felt his hand on my hair gets more tight now and he pulled my heads towards his dick. This time I opened my mouth and let his dick in my mouth. He straight away put his dick in my mouth and hit my throat. I was literally gagged in one go and I was gasping for air. Then he removed his dick and I starts coughing a lot. Then I turned to his dick now and took his dick in my right hand and put it in my mouth and started my usual sucking. I starts playing his dick like a baby playing with its new toy. TTR was now moaning in pleasure and was running his hands through my hair. His eyes were closed and he was enjoying the blow job given by me. I was sucking him and at the same time I hear a knock in the door and TTR opened the door with his dick in my mouth since we are sitting next to the door and Kamil entered in.

Kamil came inside locked the door and he removed all is clothes again and he was standing on his behind me and made me stand on my fours. I was standing in my fours and giving blow job to the TTR and showing my ass to Kamil. He starts fondling my ass cheeks first then gives me a couple of slaps on both my cheeks and starts pinching too. He put his hand in my pussy from behind and found my wetness and also pinching my clit hard. I starts secreting more juice now from my cunt now and he immediately put his dick in my cunt from the back. Though I was fucked by four guys yesterday and they gave a good sleep and then this fuck gives me fresh pleasure.

Kamil was fucking me fast and hard. His hands were moving around my waist and then to my boobs, then to my navel and ass cheeks. He was slapping and pinching my waist, navel, boobs, nipples and ass cheeks hard enough when he fucks me with his hard dick. His intense fucking and the pain given by the slapping and pinching made me distracted from the blow job am giving to the TTR and now he took his turn and kneeled before me and grabbed my hair and starts fucking my mouth.

Kamil: Fucking whore, did you like our dicks.

Me: Hmm moaning loudly and was getting drilled in my mouth and cunt. They were making me say that I like their dicks and at the same time my first orgasm today starts hitting and I shouted that I like their dicks and cummed a lot on Kamil’s dick.

Kamil removed his dick from my cunt and TTR starts resume to fuck my mouth hard this time and in a couple of minutes his grip on my hair tightened even more and I realized he is going to cum and within seconds my mouth was flooded with his huge shot of cum. And I gulped it down fully.

TTR: What a true slut. She drinks my cum fully.

Saying this he took dick out from my mouth and used my hair like a napkin and wiped all the cum. He was laughing and was backed out and sits there and now again Kamil without saying anything inserts his huge dick in my cunt and starts fucking me hard. It was more than 10 minutes now and my legs are getting weaker and with a plop sound he removed his dick from my cunt.

Kamil: Turn around and show me your face you whore.

I turned around and lied in front of him. He took my legs and puts it in his shoulders and then fucks me again and this time he torments my boobs and nipples while fucking and this made me almost cum for the second time. He had reached inside my cunt and touched places that has never been touched so far. And he was fucking me with the same pace and I was moaning loudly to cum in my cunt. He took his hand from my boobs and put them around my thighs. Still on his keens and he lifted my butt from the floor and started fucking my cunt even harder. This change of position makes me feel my own orgasm and at the same time, he also cummed in my cunt and we both had our orgasms together.

Then again they fucked me in turns and finally till 5 in the evening we were fucking then TTR went out and brought foods for us and also he gave me a nighty and allowed me to walk to the bathroom and take a bath and get ready. Finally he gave me a pill and asked me to take it and I too took it and then they said it was an iPill tablet. Finally they gave me my bag and I was again dressed in bra, blouse, panty, petticoat and saree. And it was time to reach Mumbai. And finally we bit good bye to each other and left on our path in the railway station.

At the entrance of the railway station I found Pramodh sir was waiting for me. I went near him and he hugged me and said.

Pramodh: Finally all your training was completed successfully and fro tomorrow onwards you are my full time employee.

Me: What work sir?

Pramodh: There were lot of clients whom you have to satisfy to bring me business and contracts.

Is he really turned me into his whore for his business? I was thinking and we were inside his car and the car starts moving to my place and his hands starts moving on my body as well.

Contn…

Reactions: Delta101