• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery The Bet that destroyed me

Lustking

Great story
Part 6 – Consequences
Saloni looked stunned at what I just did. Never in our 4 years of dating and marriage have I ever hit her. We had arguments sure like any couple would but I would never raise my hand on a woman. I was not brought up that way and I hated people who thought hitting a woman was their right. They disgusted me.
Yet here we are, TWO HYPOCRITES!
“YOU BITCH!, YOU SLUT! YOU TWO TIMING WHORE!”
“Did our marriage mean nothing to you? First chance you find and you go suck another man’s cock? Is there no decency in you? You offer up your whore mouth and whore pussy at the first sign of a man hitting on you?”
*SLAP*
Saloni hit me back!
“What the hell is wrong with you Gagan? You come out of the hospital and then start ranting about me cheating? And you hit me? Have you gone insane?” Saloni was furious but she also knew I knew. The jig was up
“I saw your whole sex session with Ranjan. Not just last night but even yesterday morning when you invited him to finger fuck you and the night at the bar where you went drinking with just him! You jump on anyone’s dick who shows you the slightest bit of interest? And what about you telling him about how you sucked cock the day before our wedding? You said I was your first and only. Yet here I am finding out the person I married was someone I didn’t know at all!’
I was pacing furiously around the house ranting as I said this. Saloni now realized I knew and she dropped any pretense of pretending.
“I didn’t know who I married either Gagan” Saloni replied. “Using me a poker chip for your disgusting bet. And then complaining cause Ranjan is winning? Who is the disgusting person here?”
I was a taken aback by the fact that she knew about the bet. I did wonder how I was gonna explain how I knew once I simmered down a bit but it seems there was no need.
“You knew already?”
“Yes, Ranjan told me on Monday when he desperately trying to get in my pants. He thought it would be funny to expose your perverted side and make me sleep with him” Saloni said all this as a matter of fact.
“But you did sleep with him! What is the difference if you did now or earlier? You are a LYING, CHEATING SLUT!”
Saloni held up her hand to signal me to keep quiet. I was furious but I wanted to know. I wanted to know what could possibly explain her infidelity.
“OK first of all, I did not sleep with him.” I proceeded to talk when she shut me down again, “Let me finish. I only gave him a blowjob. That’s as far as I have gone. It is still not sex and still not cheating.”
“Secondly, I did not start this disgusting bet. You did. I swore to keep our marriage vows intact the second we got married and I have done so. Yes, I never told you about Shane and Jacob and well Eli I guess. But they didn’t matter. You did! I chose you and I married you because you are responsible, you know how to adjust in a relationship, you were the mature one. Until your stupid bet!”
I was infuriated. She lied about her past and now she claimed it didn’t matter?! How stupid did she think I was?
“Oh so because now I made a silly bet, it’s OK to sleep to with any guy who asks you to? Am sorry, I didn’t know that’s how the rules worked. Forgive me miss for being so IGNORANT!”
Saloni was not amused. “Save your sarcasm Gagan!. I did not sleep with him nor did I plan to. He did a lot for me this week while you gambled me away on a bet. Why did you suddenly decide this was the time to question my commitment to you? Was I not a good wife all these years? And Ranjan is just like those guys in college. I would normally ignore him but he deserved some thanks and apparently my husband didn’t think I was worth trusting so I gave him my thanks in the way he would appreciate.”
I was fuming. My fists were clenched and I knew I would so something stupid if I didn’t back away. Saloni still stood there defiant. Even in that stupid slutty sundress, she was still making a stance of hostility. I went back and poured some water in a glass and poured it over my head to cool myself off. I don’t know if it worked, but maybe I believed it. I mean everything else happening right now seemed absurd.
“You are really going to hide behind that stupid bet? I never cheated on you! Never! You were the only one for me. I never even talked to a girl in a flirtatious manner before you. And even with you, it took some time to come out of my shell. But I trusted you! I trusted that you would never cheat on me! But you did! Not just now, but even before our marriage! And you hid that fact and lied about it!”
Saloni: For fuck’s sake Gagan, I didn’t cheat on you! It was just a blowjob! You don’t know how many times he tried to fuck me! I bet Ranjan never told you everything. But I denied him EVERY TIME!
Me: Oh boo-hoo so you didn’t have penetrative sex. Only stupid sluts like you think that. A blowjob is sex! A kiss is sex! You know why? Because it wasn’t with your husband!
Saloni: Oh ya? Then would me talking to other men qualify as sex? Fuck you Gagan! I never knew you had such sexist ideas.
Me: I am sexist? Me? That bastard kept calling you slut, whore and a whole bunch of other slurs and you readily sucked his cock and I am sexist? You are a fuckin HYPOCRITE! That’s what you are!
Saloni: *sigh* This is going nowhere. I didn’t fuck him and you won’t admit making that stupid bet was wrong.
Me: You want me to admit? Fine I admit. MARRYING YOU WAS THE STUPIDEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE!
Saloni: Are you done? Got it out of your system?
Me: FUCK YOU SALONI!
I couldn’t take it anymore. I collapsed on the couch and started to cry. The pain, anger and suffering of seeing her with another man and all my suppressed feelings burst out. This is all I could muster. I was defeated. I was wishing I wasn’t here. I wished I had a time machine to take me back to before this bet, to before our marriage or even to before I met Saloni.
Presently, Saloni sat down next to me. She put her hand on my back. I wanted to yank it off me but I simply didn’t care. My tears were flowing and there was nothing I could do about them.
Saloni: Gagan, look I don’t know what’s going to happen with us now. But believe me when I say, I did marry you because you really were the best choice.
Me: *sobbing* then why did you cheat on me? Now and before our marriage?
Saloni: What’s the point? It never was an issue until you made it an issue. You wanted to test my fidelity. That’s where you messed up.
Me: So this was inevitable? You would have cheated behind my back anyway?
Saloni : I didn’t cheat on you after we married. Even now I haven’t cheated. You wanna know why? Because I made a vow. To be faithful to you for better or for worse.
Me: *sobbing* what a saint you are Saloni. You should be beatified for your upstanding ideals!
Saloni: Ugh I thought you would listen to reason once you were calmer!
Me: what reason is there? You either stay faithful or you don’t. And you weren’t. Why would you go about destroying our marriage? Why even marry me? What was the point of all of this?
Saloni: For the last time Gagan. I have been faithful ever since marriage. And you don’t want to know why I cheated on you before marriage.
Me: Why not? Will the truth set me on fire?
Saloni: I don’t know what to say to that.
Me: Then just tell me. No more lies!
Saloni: Fine. You wanna know?
Me: Yes!
Saloni: They were simply better at sex.
I was left speechless. I looked at her face to sense a hint of guilt or irony. Nothing. Except for a red mark on her cheek where I slapped her, she looked as perfect as she ever looked.
Me: I wasn’t good enough at sex?
Saloni: Yes (she said that again in a nonchalant manner)
Me: What the hell does that even mean? How can one be bad at sex? Sex is sex! And sex is certainly no reason to throw away our life together.
Saloni rolled her eyes and let out a sigh of frustration.
Saloni: Hon. You simply aren’t good enough at sex. You probably didn’t know because you didn’t have sex with any other woman. And I was too afraid to hurt your ego. You do know your dick is on the smaller side right?
Me: I know you are lying. I have had physical checkups before and the doctors all said it was normal.
Saloni: God! OK your doctor probably said that in a functional sense. As in it’s normal. It works. But it is on the smaller side. Even fully erect, it doesn’t stimulate me as it should. But that was still something I could work with. Even your dick would be enough to get me off. But then you don’t last long either. I have tried so many times to make you stay hard longer but you always left me unsatisfied.
I was horrified at what I was hearing. I was bad at sex?
Saloni: Do you know how many times I have had an orgasm during sex ever since we were married? 4 times! And all of those times, I was really horny because some guy flirted with me to the point where even your simple penetration was enough. But that’s not how sex should be! It’s not just your pleasure but mine too! I have orgasmed more when you lick me out because at least then you stay and work on it longer. I get multiple orgasms too then.
I had no idea what to say to that.
Saloni: I decided to marry you because every other guy I dated treated me like trash. They just wanted sex and didn’t care for my dreams or my goals. Except you! You were the only one who fulfilled that wish. Back then I knew you were bad at sex but that was fine. I decided to use the others for sex and have a fulfilling relationship with you instead. But then when you wanted to marry me, I had to stop. I knew I would hurt your feelings and I decided to manage with you. I had as much sex as I could before marriage because I knew I would not get that chance again.
I looked at her again. She really meant it. She looked sad as she recalled all this.
Saloni: I vowed to stay faithful to you because you were truly the best one for me. And I thought I could get used to your dick and maybe get better at using your dick better. It didn’t happen. I was frustrated all this time. And then I heard about that bet from Ranjan and I was so upset. I never cheated on you after marriage. Why would you ever make that bet?
And then that asshole Ranjan, he went and did that stupid thing. He got me promoted and rich. And he was handsome and an equipment to match. That day it looked like he had both the qualities I wanted in a man. Someone who care for me and is good at sex.
I had to get a word in here or this would be the end.
Me: Saloni he was playing you. He simply did that for a bet.
Saloni: I know he did. But you know what? I missed it. The thrill of being flirted with, someone who would make such a gesture for and he was, well he was just charming. When I finally saw his dick, it brought back my memories from college. Of the satisfying sex I had behind your back. The taboo nature of it all you know! But I still didn’t let him fuck me. But I wanted to experience that thrill again.
Me: so that’s why you gave him that blowjob?
Saloni looked down but responded in the affirmative.
We sat there in silence for a while. The mystery was solved. My wife was a cheating, lying slut. But it seems a part of the blame lay with me as well. Not only was I unable to satisfy my wife sexually, I was also ignorant of it. I would love to say knowing the truth set me free, but it didn’t. It hurt like hell. I didn’t think I could be hurt anymore but it seems I had deeper layers of hell awaiting me.
*DING*
It was saloni’s phone this time. I clearly saw the name on her caller ID. It was Ranjan. Saloni looked at me for a second and then picked up the phone.
Saloni: Ranjan, hi… I… ya… I understand. However I am having a serious discussion with my husband. I will call you back. Yes I know… OK. Bye…
She hung up the phone.
She looked at me trying to gauge my mood. I had stopped crying. I had probably stopped giving a damn by then as well but I had a hot piercing pain in my chest. Any other time, I would rush to the hospital. But this time there was no need. I knew what it was. What surprised me however, was my ERECTION! It became erect as soon as I knew Ranjan was calling her. So it seems my body still Betrayed me even at my lowest point.
I also realized what she said was true. I didn’t last long in bed. I however assumed that was normal. But over the past few days, seeing Saloni’s infidelities play out made me realize I could in fact last longer. But this was not the way or the method I wanted.
Saloni: What are you thinking about?
Me: I don’t know. We are done right? What else is there to say? Seems our marriage is pretty much over. We are sitting in the ruins of our bombed out marriage.
Saloni: Can I ask you something?
Me: Ya sure. There are no lies between us anymore
Saloni: You said, Ranjan told you about the kiss in the bar. Why didn’t you say anything that day?
Me: I was afraid. Afraid of letting you know about the bet. About telling you how I knew what transpired.
Saloni: I see. Then that night when you cuddled me, why were you erect?
Me: What? That’s bullshit. You were knock out drunk that night.
Saloni: The human body has the sense of touch in case you forgot. I could feel your penis poking me. And it stayed poking me for a long while. The longest I have ever known from you.
Me: Ranjan uploaded a video of him fucking Audrey.
Saloni showed no reaction when I said that. It looks like she knew.
Saloni: So you were turned on seeing Audrey getting fucked?
Me: I guess so.
Saloni looked disappointed. Like she wanted me to admit something. I didn’t see any reason why I should. Our marriage was over. There was no reason to admit I was a pervert who got off on seeing my wife get seduced as well.
Saloni let out a small tear but wiped it promptly and stood up. She went to shelf to take her purse.
Me: Where are you going?
Saloni: Ranjan called me. He said there is an event I am supposed to attend today.
Me: Do you really have to go now? This might be the last time we get to be frank with each other. It will be our lawyers doing the talking after this.
Saloni: I have nothing else to say. Do you?
Me: No. I can’t think of anything either.
Saloni: Well then it’s over. I will come over later when you are not around to move my stuff.
Saloni went into her bedroom to pick up some stuff before coming out, giving me one last look and then leaving the apartment. I tried to say something, anything but I simply had no words.
I had a call from work. I picked up and told them I was sick and I would not be coming in for the week. I also saw that I was added onto that stupid group. I quit again. It didn’t matter if Saloni got fucked by Ranjan now. Once I put my phone aside, reality set in. I was alone. Saloni had left me. I was lost and devastated. I was also very tired. The trauma of seeing Saloni deepthroating Ranjan in his car was burned into my brain. I was mostly awake from the time I received that link. I was oscillating between hatred, anguish and jealousy. I was also extremely turned on seeing Saloni’s slender petite frame manhandled by Ranjan.
I had masturbated to that video on my hospital bed. I imagined I was Ranjan there and I was punishing Saloni for her insolence. Her audacity to cheat on her husband while he lay in the hospital completely oblivious. After masturbating, it was a deep shame and then back to the regular cocktail of conflicting emotions.
I had enough for a day which had only just begun. My eyes felt heavy. All the lies and deception were gone. My marriage was broken and there was nothing left but wait for the inevitable. I fell asleep.
*RING* *RING* *RING* *RING* *RING* *RING* *RING*
I was groggy and it was dark outside. My phone was ringing rather incessantly. I saw the caller ID. It was Ranjan. I had saved his number last night. I thought about hanging up but then I wanted to give him a piece of my mind. I had nothing to lose right now. I accepted the call
Me: Ranjan…
Ranjan: Now listen here cuckfag, when I say something you do it. Got it? This is your last warning.
Me: Fuck off!
Ranjan: What did you say?
Me: Fuck off. I am done with your stupid bet.
Ranjan: Ho-ho so it seems cucky has grown some vocal cords. Too bad you need actual balls to challenge me. Also you are mighty stupid giving me your actual name that day. I recognized you as soon as I heard that name : Gagan.
Me: So you recognized me. Big deal. You won. You proved your point. I have no reason to continue this farce. I have no interest in paying for your drinks either. So sue me and fuck off.
Ranjan’s tone got a lot more serious now
Ranjan: Listen here, cuck, you either talk back or interrupt me again, I will come straight to your house and beat the shit out of you. Don’t think the police will save you either. They are all my friends. They do what I say. So zip up that excuse for a mouth you got and listen. You only talk when I tell you to talk. Is that clear?
I was snapped out of my sleep completely with that threat. I pondered for a bit on whether I should take this threat seriously. He really might have contacts in the police. He did pull off that advertising stunt after all. He had to be well connected. I figured it was safer to humor him for now.
Ranjan: I said IS THAT CLEAR?
Me: Y… yes
Ranjan: That’s a good cuck. Now, your only task today is to go to the address I sent you by text. Be there in half an hr.
He cut the call. I checked the address on maps. It appeared to be a warehouse of some kind. I was afraid now. Was he planning to kill me there and dispose of me? But if I didn’t go he might actually come here. One thing I knew for sure about him is that he keeps his word.
I freshened up and changed into some fresh casual clothes before heading out. The address he gave me led to a warehouse on the westside of Chicago and not a particularly safe neighborhood. I didn’t own a gun either although bringing a gun here might be an even worse idea. I looked around and didn’t see anyone except for a man sitting on a chair outside the warehouse. There was a side entrance door next to him.
I went and asked if this was the correct address. He asked me my name. On hearing it, he smiled and let me in. It was dingy, poorly lit corridor with cement walls and asbestos roofing. It looked abandoned but I guess it wasn’t. As I headed further down the corridor it ended in an open area. It was a small room with a few folding chairs and a wall on one side that had a glass panel. But it was what was on the inside that shocked me.
Beyond the glass panel, which I guess was a one way mirror, with me being able to see inside, the room was lit much more brightly but still as run down with a few mattresses on the floor. There was a woman lying on the mattress, She was probably the most stunning woman I have ever seen. She looked like one of the Victoria Secret supermodels with that thin body, long blonde flowing hair, professionally done makeup and she was topless with a red thong and high heels being her only clothing. She was looking bored waiting for something to happen.
But the one that grabbed my attention was the other woman in that room. She was chained to the wall totally naked and blindfolded. She had bejeweled buttplug in her anus and a pink dildo in her pussy. Her hands and feet were chained to the wall and she had a collar on her neck with the word “CumSlut” on it. Behind her on the wall was a sign which said “Fluffer” with an arrow pointing to her. This woman if you didn’t guess till now was Saloni.
I was dumbstruck at the scene I was witnessing. Was she bound against her will? Was this under duress? What was even going on here? I suddenly felt a large presence behind me.
Ranjan: There you are cuck! So glad you could join us!
I turned around to see Ranjan who was wearing a full sleeve velvet shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black suit pants. I had no idea what to say to him. I was afraid. I assumed this was a killing floor of some kind.
Ranjan: hah you look like you’re gonna piss your pants any second now. Relax cuck. You came right on time for the show.
Me: Show?
Ranjan: Oh right I didn’t tell you what it was on account of you behaving like a prick.
He grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall choking me
Ranjan: So you still gonna be a prick Gagan? Or be a good cuck?
Me: I… I will behave.
He let go of me.
Ranjan: Good. Now that we understand each other I should explain what this is all about eh?
I simply nodded.
Ranjan: Well you see that gorgeous blonde slut there is Nisha. She is what we in the business call a “Slutty GoldDigger” You see, she has a rich husband. But he is an old fart who can’t please a woman of her libido. So Nisha asked me to arrange a gangbang for her. That’s all there is to it.
I understood now that this was some perverse place where they would do things of a sexual nature or gangbang as he called it. I had seen something like this in a porno once but it never appealed to me. I however didn’t say anything or respond to Ranjan.
Ranjan: Looks cool doesn’t it? Well I called you here so you can witness that hot maiden get defiled by a lot of men. You could call it a gang! (he chuckled at his own joke). You are not allowed to participate though. You are lucky you get to watch so if I were you I wouldn’t complain.
It seems he wasn't going to tell me why saloni was here or what her role was so I had to ask him.
Me: ahem… Ranjan why is Saloni in there then?
Ranjan: Who? Oh that slut. Can’t you see? There is even a sign there. It says “Fluffer”
Me: I don’t know what that means.
Ranjan: Man did you live under a rock all this time?
I didn’t say anything
Ranjan: *sigh* A fluffer is someone who keeps dicks hard. That’s their job. You see in a gangbang, there will be a lot of men waiting for their turn. Nisha can only take so many at once. She has three holes and two hands. She could maybe use her feet too. But that only accounts for 6 maybe 7 dicks. But what about the rest? Their hands get tired stroking their dicks to keep themselves erect. That’s where a fluffer comes in. Her mouth will keep their penises hard.
I was completely mortified right now. They were gonna use Saloni’s mouth to maintain their erection so they could fuck another woman? What kind of perverted hell was this and why would Saloni agree to such a degrading act?
Ranjan: Your bitch is a tough one. In all my conquests she has resisted my advances to fuck her. Can you imagine? Me? Even today when I asked for a quickie at work she was only willing to give a blowjob. So you know what let her blow all the dicks she wants. Well she won’t be doing the work I guess, The guys will be using her mouth as a fuckhole. And I have set her dildo to vibrate at a 9. If she isn’t begging for my cock after this, I will concede my victory. So cuck you get a chance to see if your pretty wife manages to evade me after tonight. Oh look they have all finally arrived. Took them long enough.
I saw a door open and about 20-25 men came into the room. Nisha the main lady (I guess you could call her that) was looking happy and eager as about 8 men surrounded her and a few got to work on fucking her holes. But my attention was on Saloni. Most of the men had already stripped and a few were wearing masks to hide their identity but most of them didn’t bother. Then I saw one man who looked very familiar. It was Harsh.
Harsh went straight for my wife Saloni and shoved his cock into her mouth. She didn’t even get a chance to respond. He grabbed hold of her head and began facefucking her!
Ranjan: Oh ho ho, it seems Harsh really was on edge all this time eh? He didn’t even look at Nisha. Went straight for the fluffer.
Saloni could only let out muffled screams and moans and Harsh continued to facefuck her. He had no concept of patience or understanding with her. He didn’t care if she gagged or made tappiing signals with her hands or feet. He kept pumping away.
I also saw Neeraj and Kyle come into the picture. So they were all here. They were checking out Nisha but came to see Harsh facefuck Saloni instead. After a minute or so, Harsh unloaded in her mouth.
Harsh: Fuck I was edging for so long on this bitch. I thought I was going to die erect.
Saloni gulped down whatever cum she could but since her hands were bound she could not catch the rest which flowed down her chin onto her tits and some on her legs as well.
Saloni: Thank you sir. (seems she was required to say that every time someone cum in her mouth)
Neeraj: See Kyle, you can see her boobs now. Even touch and play with them.
Kyle: Fuck that I want to pound pussy.
Neeraj: Ranjan forbade that. You know it.
Kyle: Fuck
Kyle was angry and kicked the dildo lodged in her pussy. Saloni who was already kneeling now moaned and bent down in pain and perhaps pleasure. Her chains kept her from bending down as much as she could. Kyle then grabbed her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth and began to facefuck her.
Ranjan; Well I should join the festivities too. You are free to leave now if you want to. Or you can stay and watch as everyone takes a turn to facefuck her. You also get to witness the hotness that is Nisha. I suggest you watch when I fuck her. You might actually learn how to fuck *haha*
With that Ranjan left and I saw him enter a few moments later in that room. I wasn’t allowed to enter and all I could do was watch or leave. I saw Kyle facefuck Saloni till he came while I masturbated to relieve my erection which was present since I saw Saloni in that room. I finished way before Kyle could unload in Saloni’s mouth. Neeraj was lining up to facefuck her next meanwhile Ranjan had already started fucking Nisha and pushed away everyone else as they could only watch and wait their turn.
I decided to leave in shame as there was nothing else I could do here.
I went home and cried myself to sleep.
*DING*
I got a message in the morning. It was from Saloni.
Saloni: Ranjan ordered me to send this to you.
Attached was an image with Saloni lying on a bed completely naked with cum oozing out of her pussy and Ranjan’s massive penis near it.
—
EPILOGUE
The next week I was back to work. Saloni was gone and I had not received any further messages from her. I had some time over the weekend to process my feelings. Figure out how to move on from this. But I was at a loss. I wanted to disappear but I had still had my job. Maybe drowning myself in work would distract from the horrible things I experienced the previous week.
Ranjan had also ordered me to bring a keg every evening to his apartment as part of fulfilling my duties after losing the bet. It was something I had to do for the week and then I could forget all this ever happened.
The first evening I took a keg to his apartment, I could hear moaning noises outside his door. I tried to peek in, find a way somehow and get a glimpse of Saloni. I didn’t even know if it was Saloni or some other girl but I had to try. He had ordered me to drop it off at his door, ring the bell and leave. After many futile attempts at peeking, I gave up, rang the bell and left.
The next few days were the same, moaning noises but also accompanied by cheers and applauses as it seemed he had company in his apartment. But again I had no view and no way to access what happened inside. I rang the bell and left as ordered.
On Thursday, when I came and rang the bell to signal the booze had arrived, I received a message, “Wait at the door, I will come get it”—Ranjan. I didn’t expect that. I don’t know what he wanted or why he wanted to receive the beer in person. Maybe someone stole the booze in the time the keg was left outside and he wanted to discipline me over it. I was scared. I had to come up with an excuse to placate him. I thought of perhaps getting two kegs tomorrow to make up for it.
The door opened but It was not what I was fearing or expecting. It was Saloni. Stark naked. Covered with cum. Fresh cum. Cum was all over her. On her face, on her breasts, it was even dripping out of her pussy and along her thighs. Her hair also had cum at multiple places and her hair looked sticky.
“Bring the keg inside quickly slut!” Ranjan called.
I looked for a second behind Saloni and there appeared to be 15-20 men inside all naked and resting, smoking or partying. It seems their goal was to humiliate me. Saloni and I looked at each other for a second. It had been a week since I had seen her. She stood there covered in cum but otherwise a completely blank expression. Was she sad? Was she happy? Did I care?
Saloni took the keg from me and was rolling it as best as she could while being in the state she was.
“I miss you” I blurted out. I didn’t want to. But it was the truth. She was my first and only love.
She looked back at me, her expressions softer, perhaps a hint of sadness and then closed the door.
I didn’t see her again until Monday when Ranjan called me to his apartment again. I don’t know why he called me though since I had fulfilled my end of the bet. But I brought a keg just in case. I stood in front of his apartment and rang the bell. Saloni who was wearing a simple floral dress opened the door. Ranjan was right behind her.
Ranjan: Such a dutiful cuck. You brought beer again eh? Well I don’t mind.
Saloni: Let him be Ranjan. The bet is over.
Ranjan: Ya that’s true.
Saloni and Ranjan made out again while I stood right there at the door. After they broke their kiss, Ranjan took the keg from me and went inside while Saloni came out to talk to me.
Saloni: I need to take some stuff from the apartment. Is it OK if I ride back with you?
I wanted to say something, anything but most of the stuff had already been said. There was no point in me pushing any further arguments,
Me: ya sure,
We both sat silently as I was driving back to my apartment with Saloni. She also appeared to want to talk but was hesitant. It seems the whole car ride would go without us saying anything but I simply could not keep quiet.
Me: So you are staying with Ranjan?
Saloni was a bit surprised that I spoke but she seemed relieved as well.
Saloni: No, I never stayed with him. I booked a hotel room. However yes a few of the nights were spent in his apartment on account of him and his entourage wanting to use me as a sex toy.
I was erect now. I didn’t feel anger. I didn’t feel pain. I did feel jealous but it wasn’t as horrible as before.
Saloni: Did you like seeing me like that?
Me: Like what?
Saloni: Covered in cum?
Me: It seems yes. Guess I am a pervert as well as being bad at sex.
Saloni: One has nothing to do with the other.
Me: as you say
After another few minutes of awkward silence
Saloni: Did you mean it?
Me: mean what?
Saloni: when you said you missed me?
Me: you mean the time when you were glazed in cum?
Saloni: Yes
Me: Yes, I meant it.
Saloni: Why though?
Me: what do you mean why? We were married for two years. Dated for 2 yrs before that. I loved my time with you. It just doesn’t go away you know!
Saloni: Even if I was a cum glazed slut?
I didn’t respond. Saloni wasn’t having it. She moved her hand to my groin and lo and behold she found that I was erect. I stopped the vehicle at a safe spot.
Me: What are you doing? Do you want both of us to die in a car accident?
Saloni: No. I want you to tell the truth.
Me: I have said everything I needed to say. What other truth is left?
Saloni: Why didn’t you confront me that day? And why did you have a boner when we were cuddling?
Me: It was because I loved how slutty you were that day. And I hated myself for thinking that. I didn’t lie though. Audrey getting butt fucked was a factor too.
Saloni looked at me, perhaps for the first time with love. We kissed. It lasted a while.
Me: So? What now?
Saloni: Let’s go back to how we were.
Me: Just like that?
Saloni: I don’t think it will be that easy and our lifestyle may be changed forever but it can’t hurt to try right?
Me: I guess. So will you come back to me?
Saloni: Yes!
We hugged this time. I felt a sense of satisfaction. Maybe all was not lost. So what if we were not a normal couple. No one is. We loved each other even in face of such adverse circumstances. I don’t know what our future will be and how we will modify our lifestyle so that we both can be happy.
I had hope
Saloni: There is one more thing you need to know Hon
Me: Ya? What is it?
I AM PREGNANT!

Reactions: Umakant007

rajesh897

I didn't think the psychological torture would really happen after reading the warning! I'd really wanted to kill ranjan and chop his most beloved possesion his dick into tiny tiny pieces all the while reading the story!

Reactions: Crazy7

tusharjaiswal123

I didn't think the psychological torture would really happen after reading the warning! I'd really wanted to kill ranjan and chop his most beloved possesion his dick into tiny tiny pieces all the while reading the story!
Hung strong men get everything. We can just get angry on it