• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica The Big Fat Two-State Wedding

AnkurKumar3456

AKA Mintu the Storyteller
Chapter 5

After one more gentle knock on the door, Debojit saw the door open, only to greet a beautiful lady with a very gorgeous smile. A smile that impressed both Debojit and Pallavi!

Finally, the gorgeous lady cooed...."Hi, I am Anima, please come in!"

Debojit and Pallavi both noticed a big box kept on one of the sofas. The box was named 'Private use' and that is when Anima smiled at Debojit in perticular and pouted...

"Uhm......I know what you are wondering Mr Debojit, I will come to the box part soon. But please, relax for now. Ummm tea, coffee or maybe beer?"

"Tea will be fine!" Pallavi smiled her sweetest one.

"Uhmm yes, same..." Debojit cooed too, although not really sure of what Anima's intentions were.

Anima smiled and summoned for a maid and then dismissed her after ordering for three cups of tea. Then, she studied the expressions of both Debojit and Pallavi carefully. The former's face had a glare of confusion and doubt, while the latter seemed excited and curious for her own reasons.

"So Pallavi, you must be wondering why I chose your husband for this ad right?" Anima cooed to the smiling wife.

"Because he has a handsome face?" Pallavi smiled and cooed, somehow proud of the fact that her husband was considered for an ad film!

"Hehe...sure he is handsome! and there is more to him I am sure!" Anima smirked and examined her own manicured pink nails, which glossed well in their almond shapes and even Pallavi eyed them, admiring them secretly.

With a naughty smirk, Anima passed a sudden question right there and then..."Like my nails?"

"Huh...ummm oh...Yes.....that's a nice color!" Pallavi cooed, but Anima surprised her by pouting....

"Sorry Pallavi, I didn't ask you! uhmmm Debojit?" Anima passed her raised eyebrowed stare at the surprised husband now.

"Oh...uhmm.... well....me?" Debojit was confused. Why was this question asked to him?

"Yes Debojit! uhmmmm is it against your masculinity to answer such a question?" Anima sounded like a confident woman and Pallavi covered her own mouth carefully to supress a giggle, she couldn't help welcoming. She had always adored confident and outspoken women.

"Uhmm....we I mean......no...nothin..g like that Miss Ghosh!" Debojit managed to pout out. His heart had turned pale for a second, due to the sudden unexpected question from the female director!

"Call me Anima, Debojit! its totally fine. I won't bite you hehe!" Anima cooed with a wide smile and Pallavi suppressed her giggle again and hissed to her husband..."Uff Debo, what's wrong? be normal na..."

"Yeah...okay.." Debojit hissed back too and in the meantime, the maid had arrived with three cups of tea. Once Debojit took his cup, he noticed a name on it, rather a title - Glad to be a Girl! in bold Pink letters.

Being a normal yet an insecure male, Debojit suddenly felt hesitant to have the cup to his lips, but Anima played well, she cooed..."Debojit, any problem?"

Pallavi sighed, mentally realising her husband being a typical insecure man with merely a girly cup in his hand. But her wifey part of the brain wondered...

"What is Anima actually upto? Hmmm...."

"Uhmm no....it's just that..... perhaps the tea is a bit too hot!" Debojit managed to cover up his insecurity by a lame excuse, but Anima knew men well and she very well knew Debojit was a undoubtedly an insecure beta-male. She finger-crossed in her mind to make sure she would cast only and only Debojit for the advertisement!

"That's okay....... so, Debojit and Pallavi, let me get to the point! You both must be aware of the hoardings and the banners on the streets and ummm not to mention, the ads that show up nowa-days! right?" Anima pouted and took a sip of her tea.

"Oh my yes Anima! You are right. Why is it that every banner and the ads are so feminine and about female products only?" Pallavi pouted in curiosity. Her curious eager brain totally surrendered to Anima at this moment!

"Debojit, can you guess?" Anima smirked. Her naughty eyes sparkling with mischief and her eyebrows raised. Pallavi sipped her tea, gazing at her husband, not sure what answer she was expecting from him.

"Uhmm.......I don't know Anima! is this some trend going on here in Siliguri?" Debojit felt a bit mildly uncomfortable. His most insecure section of the brain was slowly showing up and he was sure he heard a big thump inside his heart.

"Just Siliguri? ufff...... Pallavi! sorry to say this, but your husband is so naive and ignorant!" Anima always preferred to be blunt and open. She never ever sugarcoated her words and Pallavi felt bad for her husband being taunted like that, but she then paused and remembered the incomplete broadcasts and news regarding the Government agency decisions about certain men.

"Uh oh....yes...umm Debu, you remember the news that had showed up while we drove to your office party the other day? uhmm......oh my.....now I remember!" Pallavi's eyes sparkled with confidence of a bright student and on the other hand, Debojit felt a bit annoyed and yet pouted....

"What you mean Palo?"

"The pandemic solution Debu! oh gosh yess....now I remember!" Pallavi spat out straightaway and Debojit fidgeted on his seat now! His mind suddenly made a strange mental image -

Anima and Pallavi were suddenly dressed in a black gown with white paint on their faces and both simultaneously cooed to him....

"What's wrong Debojit Bhattacharjee? Afraid of what's coming up? hehehehehe!!!"

"HUH...NO! no....wait.." Debojit barked out all of a sudden and then realised both Anima and Pallavi sitting in their normal modes, staring at him. It's just that Anima's stare was more like a devilish seductress at that moment.

"Debu? what's wrong with you? what happened?" Pallavi enquired and cooed, placing a soft hand on her husband's shoulder.

"N..nothing Palo....I ummm I guess there is no need to take this offer! I am not quite interested!" Debojit uttered the last words, while gazing nervously at Anima, who then sighed and decided to play another card from her mind. She got up her seat and took a walk towards her window and sighed as she turned back towards the couple again.

While Anima didn't say a word, the pause in the air made Pallavi scold her husband a bit...."Tumiyo na! shotti uff....." (You're too much!)

Debojit raised his eyebrow, hissing to his wife in an annoyed mode..."This lady is mad! she is talking about crazy things.... I willl leave th...."

But before Debojit could hiss out any further, Anima amplified the bluntness in her words, by targetting Debojit directly. She sat on her sofa back and cooed to Pallavi....

"Sorry Pallavi! it's my mistake. Totally my mistake. I thought your husband was a mature confident man who wouldn't mind doing an experimental role in my ad and perhaps earn a decent fame from it! but no.....Sorry!"

Pallavi felt bad. Her desire for getting the precious amount of money for the ad, shattered! Yet, she cooed...."Anima, it's not like that! he is just ummm confused I guess!"

"Uhmmmm.....no need to be sorry! but yes, I am sorry for inviting you both here! perhaps you two should just focus on your Honeymoon!" Anima pretended to give up and sighed loud.

Debojit now felt bad too. Yes, he was confused and skeptical about what was expected from him in his role, but still, from a human point of view, he realised that he had misbehaved with a lady and he murmered..."I am sorry Anima.... I didn't mean to....."

"Hmmmmmmmmm! okay! Let me make it a bit enticing for you two! Debojit, we need to start the ad within two days anyhow! the reason is that we have already delayed the dates for long and if it is delayed more, our clients will break the contract forever! So, let me assure you Pallavi, your husband will make quite a fame and fortune from this ad alone!"

The atmosphere in room lit up suddenly!

But...

for Pallavi! more than Debojit, who internally knew that his wife was always smitten with Celebrity life and fame and money and all that stuff.

"WOW! Anima you sure that these will happen? Pallavi looked like an excited child!

"Trust me Pallavi, I have the Contract file ready....uhmmmmm yeah, here it is!"

Anima opened a Pdf document on her phone and showed it to Pallavi, whose eyes lit up when she read the Amount! Her beautiful rosebud lips pouting a silent big 'WOW' and then she showed it to her husband, who read that perticular line and couldn't beleive that he was being offered the role. But the still sustained question in his mind was...

"The money is good for sure, but what role is Anima referring to exactly?"

"But Debojit! as the wise say....Good results are a reward of Hard deeds! so.... this role will not be easy, let me tell you honestly!"

"What is the role about?" Debojit was in the game atlast.

"Yes Anima, ummmm is it something I am guessing?" Pallavi now had a slight clue, but she was not sure how her husband would react to such a role. But the devilish money grubbing woman inside her wanted her husband to do it! For that delicious amount!

"Your guess is right Pallavi!" Anima smirked.

"Oh uhmmm........" Pallavi pouted softly, although the pout was more like a mild gasp.

"Will you come out clear Anima??" Debojit seemed desperate to know what was the Elephant inside the room!

"Hey Debojit relax.....I smell an insecure male inside you! are you really that insecure??" Anima raised an eyebrow and played her game confidently.

"Ofcoarse not! c'mon now..... okayy.....can you come out clear about the role please??" Debojit almost created a fist out of his palm and felt like banging on the sofa pillow next to him, but resisted somehow. However, it was Pallavi who admonished him as a responsible wife...

"Ki oshobotta korcho tumi? uff.....age shono to! (What's with your behaviour? listen first..)

"Okay uhmmmm, have you heard about Laverne Cox, the actress?" Anima enquired.

Debojit wondered, while Pallavi who had a decent knowledge about films and media, managed to pout out....

"Oh yes I do! She is quite renowned and famous and...."

Anima interfered... "And there is something special about her!"

"What's that speciality?" Debojit joined inside the conversation naturally. Anima was glad that he was now within the game.

"The actress is a Transgender!" Anima cooed.

A long deep silence crept in the room and for a sudden, it felt as if someone had paused the whole scene right there and then. Debojit just sat back with a thump from his spine on the sofa back pillow, while Pallavi managed to pout out a soft..."Oh......"

"Surprised? the info is there in wikipedia! Pallavi, you might have read about her!" Anima gazed at the surprised wife for now.

"Uhmm.....oh......I had always known her to be a gorgeous lady! but oh my...... never knew she is a Trans.... oh wow..."

Pallavi wasn't ignorant at all and she sounded mature with her statement!

However, Debojit raised his eyebrows. His heart thumped hard when he connected the dots mentally....

"Why is a transgender actress being mentioned?? What has that to do with the role being offered to me??"

However, just then Anima's phone rang and she excused herself to her balcony, leaving the couple alone. But, neither Debojit nor Pallavi looked at each other, rather they just wondered in their own minds. Perhaps some subjective thoughts which were hard to guess!

Pune, Maharashtra - A random Medical Premise :

"Please bring in the following men! Mr Sunny Mehta, Mr Dilip Kulkarni, Mr Rashish Ali and Mr Piku Sinha!" A lady doctor cooed in her very seductive voice, but still sounding normal.

All the mentioned four men were made to standt together side by side fully naked like a newborn baby, and all four looked not only clean shaven on the face, but also none had a strand of hair on the chest, hands or legs. One thing was even more common in the four of them, their small packages which shrunk even more in fear. Terror and discomfort displayed on all four faces and sweat droplets flowing down their foreheads.

"Ttthiss is soo wrong! I can't believe I agreed for this!!" Sunny pouted.

"Damnit I hate my wife!! that bitch secretly reported my name just because I can't give her a damn baby!" Dilip roared, but in a dim voice. He was aware of the surveillance cameras.

"Gawd!! please tell me this is a nightmare!" Rashish groaned softly.

"I don't know! urghhhhhh the bastards shaved all the little hair off I had!" Piku groaned too.

The naked men were talking to each other when suddenly a sweet female voice occured out of nowhere....

"Hello gentlemen! please step into those glass slabs infront of you!"

Somewhere afar, some manicured fingers tapped on a high gadget keyboard. The eyes gazing at the four naked helpless men from an upper sealed cabin. A pair of pouty glossed lips cooed again.... "Didn't you hear me gentleman? step inside those slabs now!"

"NO WAY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU PLAN TO DO WITH US???" Dilip was the one who groaned loud. Compared to the other three, he was more enraged for his own personal reasons!

"We won't......nn..noo wwayy....." Rashish moaned in fear. His penis shrinking even more to a clitoris level in fear.

The other two gasped and had panic on their faces, when just then the female voice occured again.... "Okay then! I shall be now forced to call in the guards!"

A ring hit the lab atmosphere and a slab like digital door opened and a fume occured. All four exasperated men looked at the fume and just then two very muscled men occured in a semi-naked latex suits and caught hold of the shoulders of all four men. Screams and groans occured untill all four were forced into the slabs and once the slab doors closed, the groans and protests stopped too.

"Thank you gentleman for your cooperation! Soon the process of Bobbyfication will begin!" The same pair of glossy lips pouted and the lady's manicured finger pressed a red round button.

The lab atmosphere had calmed down atlast.

Siliguri :

"Woops, sorry! had to take this important call!" Anima cut her phone call and sat on her sofa again. Her eyes still had the mischevious glare and her lips showing a very latent evil smirk which now made Debojit a bit nervous all of a sudden. Anyways this sudden mentioning of a transgender actress was confusing him and now that damn glare from Anima was even more ambiguous to him.

"So Debojit! you must have guessed what this role is about, right?"

Debojit felt as if he was being emasculated right there and then on the sofa. His memory suddenly painting the images of all the hoardings of transgender models throughout the city, which he had seen from the taxi, but had ignored then.

"Bb..but Anima.....why me?" Debojit felt as if his cock shrunk even more inside his jeans. He even hesitated to face Pallavi, who softly touched his shoulder and pouted..."Relax Debu!", although her eyes still had a spark which screamed 'I want to know more!'

"Simple Debojit! get up! I will tell you!" Anima stood and Debojit, although very hesitant, managed to stand up and Pallavi sat on her sofa, curious to see what Anima had in her mind. Suddenly she forgot all about the honeymoon, sex and the desire for a baby and just preferred to live this current moment and see how her husband would react to this offer. Although her heart was desperate to hear a 'Yes' from Debojit, because the money offered was tempting enough for her.

"Pallavi, observe here carefully! Let me expo--se your hubby hehe!" Anima playfully roamed around Debojit, enraging him all of a sudden and made him pout..."What the hell does that mean??"

"Uff ho, Anima is just playing a bit! sheesh..... you men are the same! touchy souls!!" Pallavi cooed this time with a playful smirk herself. She actually allowed Anima to continue whatever she was doing, rather than having empathy for her husband. But the intention was just playful rather than evil.

"Open your shirt Debojit!" Anima shook the man with a sudden shock!

"What the hell do you mean by that??" Debojit enraged a bit more.

"Open it! don't worry...it's just a part of the requirement for the actor! don't forget you will need to be topless in the first shot itself!" Anima cooed politely, although her eyes were still full of mischief.

Debojit didn't want to sound like a prude and anyway he felt a calmness when Pallavi blinked at him slowly, as if implying that all is okay and he just needs to calm down. Luckily at this moment, another emotion evoked inside Debojit!

The Male Show-off Syndrome!

"Uhmmm..okay! if that's so!" Debojit undid his shirt and took it off, just standing in his vest. Pallavi eyed how Anima was studing her husband's not so muscular yet well formed arms and did feel a bit uneasy herself, being his wife afterall, but then, she also knew Anima to be a very professional person.

"Umm...the vest too!" Anima cooed. Tapping her palm on the vest strap.

"Hmmmmmm okay then!" Debojit took his vest out and stood topless atlast. Although he barely had any bulging biceps, he still flexed his best to show off to Anima, but she wasn't eying him up and around for that specefic reason, rather she made some mental points to herself and then was suddenly glad to know that Debojit had very little body hair. Something which Pallavi loathed, because she had always found hairy men sexually attractive, but never dared to disclose that to her husband.

Anima knew what to do next and therefore validated the now calmed down husband in a way he didn't mind!

"Nice arms and oh! such a fair and handsome body...hmmmmmmm Pallavi you are so lucky" Anima ran her manicured nails all over Debojit's chest and then from his chest to his belly and then up to his shoulders. She kept doing this like sort of a soft massage way and Debojit felt horny due to this. His cock stirred in his jeans. The shrunk thing woke up again due to the seductive aura of Anima and strangely Pallavi kept looking at both of them, while she sat comfortably.

"Pallavi, your husband has the right body! I mean.....don't get me wrong, but we needed a fair model for the ad and a Prince charming like your husband can easily switch into the other sex!"

"Hehe.....ohh...that's interesting!" Pallavi covered her giggle. She didn't want to embarrass Debojit any further, peeking at his expression. While on the other hand, the words sounded awkward to Debojit, but he was aware of crossdressing in shows like Kapil Sharma and other Drag shows. But still his face didn't show conviction and Anima studied that easily on his face.

"Hmmmmm....... Debojit...... if you don't take up this role, shall I consider you not man enough to accept something challenging hmmm?" Anima pouted very softly close to his ear and this for some reason, made Debojit a bit more hard and to answer like a man, he pouted out...."Uhm....yes I ...I can!"

"Hmm good! or else I was wondering that perhaps you are soo insecure that you would puke your guts out at the mention of such a role!" Anima traced a fingernail on his fair cheek and then touched one of his shoulders to proudly pout out to Pallavi....

"Hmm good news Pallavi! your husband is a MAN! He is not hesitant to take this role up!"

Pallavi breathed deep with a smile. Her mind popping up many clouds...

Cloud 1 - A beautiful grand car!

Cloud 2 - Lavish interiors inside their house!

Cloud 3 - Excellent choice of jewellery and cosmetics

"Oh Debu! that's sweet of you!" Pallavi got up from her sofa and hugged her husband. She was convinced somehow mentally that her husband would do the role well and get the handsome amount, although she did feel it wasn't easy for a man to take up a role like that.

"But the amount is so good.....hmmmmmmm" Pallavi pouted to herself and then was distracted by Anima again.

"Okay Debojit! listen to what I have to say....very carefully! Since we have just two days to shoot the ad! You need to get into this character of the transgender lady and behave like her!"

Anima stopped and smirked very normally, while looking at a wide eyed Pallavi at first, and then to a very apparently disdained expression of Debojit, who felt these crazy uneasy ants crawl up his skin, at the mere thought of doing the role!

"Don't really want to do this role but.......If I don't....I will loose to Anima!"

Debojit had his own personal ego boosting reasons to take up the role, but his subconscious mind barely had an idea of what was about to arrive in store for him.

"Debu! I am so excited! never thought you could be actually offered such a challenging role and hmm wow! just imagine the praises on social media after the ad is done! hmm?" Pallavi couldn't help but pout out her excitement as she held on the arm of her husband in her soft grasp.

This sudden grasp from Pallavi gave Debojit a sudden boost and he blinked at her, as if assured of her support for him.

Somehow feeling still awkward topless, Debojit asked Anima..."Can I dress up now? Are we done yet?"

"Uhm...yes you may! oh and yess.....you were eying the box out there right?.... you can take it, but before you sign this document, read it carefully and do let me know your final decision by tomorrow morning!"

Anima smiled and passed on a hard copy of the contract to Debojit and then cooed softly...."Sorry Debojit, I am convinced from my point of view! please, you can wear your shirt and hey...let's have Lunch together!"

A while later the couple joined Anima for lunch and they somehow got friendlier with each other while they munched on their morsels.

"Pallavi! I can't express my happiness! I was looking for the appropriate model and found the best match in your husband! so sweet of him to agree to this role and hey this ad will be famous for sure!"

Debojit half smiled and continued to eat, while Pallavi paused eating to smile and pout out to Anima....

"Isn't he a sweetheart! I love him so much!"

With a wide smile Pallavi nuzzled her cheek slightly on her husband's shoulder and then continued to eat as well, while complimenting on the food "The food is so good! thank you so much!"

"My pleasure Pallavi! you both make such a sweet couple!" Anima cooed with eyes full of latent mischief!

Gurgaon, Delhi - A random Ladies Club :

Three young women sat sipping an Expresso together. All three had one thing in common! Thier husbands were recently admitted in a medical premise for 'Bobbyfication'. But none of the women had regret on their normal faces.

Lady 1 : Hmmmm, life without Vicky is kinda boring, but I won't be single for long!

Lady 2 : My Nikhil will be like a sweet sister and live with me! he is so sweet, he even agreed to treat me like the elder sister hehe

Lady 3 : Mehul was so arrogant of his manliness! hmmmmmm I will make sure I will mock him even more when he dresses in salwars and sarees himself! that fool!

Lady 2 : Hmmmmm anyways! feeling horny and lonely?

Lady 1 : are haan yaar! soo horny and uhmmm.... looking for a real macho this time! Vicky was so lame on bed!!

Lady 2 : Same here yaar! hmmmmmmmmm wish I can find a John Abraham for myself now!

Lady 3 : Let's begin hunting then girls! Thanks to this Bobbyfication! now we can find real men as partners!

Lady 1 : Indeed!

Lady 2 : Yup girl!

The three ladies took their cups and clanked them together, celebrating their freedom from their pansy husbands and at the same time, also determining their minds to hunt for an Alpha.

Siliguri :

Debojit and Pallavi were back to their rooms and both decided to just lie down after the long meeting with Anima. Also the food was good enough to make them burp and relax for now. Although they had got the box and kept it on the sofa, none of them had opened it yet.

"This lady seems like a crazy maniac! I swear.." Debojit turned on the AC of the room and sighed.

"That's mean Debu! she is a very professional woman who knows what she wants!" Pallavi pouted as she suddenly began to daydream about what she would do with the amount offered. Debojit looked at her and pouted...

"I don't think I can take this role Palo!"

"But you promised her!" Pallavi raised an eyebrow. Her tone stern all of a sudden.

"Are yes....but........" Debojit fumbled with his words, but Pallavi touched his shoulder and pouted sweetly...."Just read the contract and decide carefully! she isn't forcing you shona!"

"Hmmmmmmmm okay Palo!" Debojit half smiled and laid down with a double pillow stuffed against his spine, while Pallavi cuddled with him too in a half intimate pose. Feeling the warmth of his beautiful wife, Debojit grabbed on the shoulder end of her and made her cling more to her, while she rested a palm slightly below his chest.

"Hmmmm...okay so lets see....."

Debojit began to read the contract, not aware that the lines would slowly surprise him as he went reading further...

"This is to clarify that I have agreed to act for this role with my own consent and not being urged or forced to play the part by anyone. I am aware that I have taken a role which is uneasy but since I have made my mind to play it, I will note down the following 5 points :

1) See references of a woman and do certain gestures for the role.

2) Wear the feminine accesories given to me and not object to the dress code.

3) I shall allow a female artist to dub for me and lipp the words carefully to show grace to the character!

4) For the sake of a fake cleavage and a fresh face, I will atleast shave my face and the upper part of my chest, if needed.

Debojit felt uneasy ants crawl up his flesh, but his eyes widened as the pupils read the last point!

"What the..........." The slightly annoyed husband cooed.

"What's wrong Debu? why did you stop?" Pallavi cooed. She was kind of excited to hear whatever her husband read out. It was bizzare and unusual, but she was now eager to see how her husband would deal with a role like that!

"The fifth point is so bizzare Palo!" Debojit murmered, but Pallavi cooed in a naughty tone and whispered into his closest ear..."Is my husband a bit scared?"

In an uneasy mindset, the breeze from Pallavi's lips into Debojit's ear made him feel calm all of a sudden. Perhaps it was the power of having clung to your life partner and therefore, he sighed and pouted....

"Don't be silly......I...I am not scared of a silly ad role!"

"Then read it shona!" Pallavi clung more, in a way that her knees now nudged his groin area, sending a slight ripple between his legs. Getting back in his mood, Debojit read for her...

"The fifth point says... Incase of being aroused in middle of the shoot for some latent reasons, I will agree to have my private part stuffed with a cloth pad, to avoid erections!"

"Oh...... that's crude!" Pallavi hissed and somehow she still had a seductive tone in her voice.

"Such a silly contract! too much golmaal! I am not sure if I should sign it!" Debojit was unsure, but Pallavi made up her mind to seduce her husband into it. Since she had read the amount, there was no way she would allow him to back off now!

"Pleaaaaaaase shona! do it for us! the money is so good!" Pallavi hissed and cuddled more to her husband. Her curvy angle peeking out of her saree to rub his thigh, making him a bit hard immediately.

"Uh Palo...stop this..... I won't ta....hmmmmm" Debojit sighed as his wife kissed his cheek, rubbing her round blouse clad breasts on his tshirt clad chest. The hot intimacy from his wife was melting away his objection slowly slowly and Debojit now played with his wife too, pouting....

"It's not ah uhmmm not fair...aah to uhm ah seduce your husband ah ummmm to make him ah uhmm agree on doing something ahh he isn't ready to aahh do...."

Debojit couldn't help but hiss between his words because Pallavi now clung more firmly to his body and planted soft kisses on his neck and cheek and even close to the lips, but not on them precisely. The condition of an equally horny Debojit was almost like Anil Kapoor in 'Beta' while Madhuri seduced him on the hay bunch.

"You love me Debu?" Pallavi nuzzled her nose on his neck and nudged his aroused cock through his tracks.

"Uh...ah hmmm ofcoarse I do Palo...." Debojit hissed in sheer arousal and then Pallavi seduced him further with embarrasing words, but in her seductive aura...

"Hmmmmm... so you will sign the document and do as per the rules! My sweet Debu will play a ravishing woman on screen, right?" Pallavi hissed and bit the lobe of his ear, sending pangs of circuits through his body. His cock stood a bit more in this sheer seduction from his wife.

"Uh...I uhmm........ I don't know!"

Pallavi was all game and she wouldn't back now. She began to rub her breasts up and down and then again up in a rythm on her husband's chest and pouted..."Hmmmmmm, my sweet husband is scared that he will be stripped off his manly aura for this role hmmmm?"

The way Pallavi pouted her words made Debojit feel weird, but somehow aroused too, because of her sexual gestures and somehow he felt the need to answer from his ego directly..."Nno..noo Paloo....I am not scared!"

"Afraid that this beautiful cock of your's will be neglected, hidden and stuffed with those awful clothy pads??" Pallavi hissed and kissed the same lobe she had bitten and then she brought her manicured fingers to fondle the tent down very softly!

"Ohh Palooo......... you can be such a ...." Debojit was fully aroused and Pallavi knew her husband was now craving a sweet release. But she also made up her mind to not go much further, because his semen was precious to her and she wanted the fluids to be preserved till night. Her thought bubbles were occupied with the anticipations of the money from the ad and a steamy sex at night!

To make sure her husband doesen't hesitate at that moment, Pallavi now kissed down the neck and then down till she slightly tucked the tshirt up to expose his belly and kiss around his navel. The cock didn't go down a bit!

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm still not sure to take the offer Mr Husband?" Pallavi cooed as she now ran her fingers along the curve of the cock tent, making Debojit moan and very slowly Pallavi undid the track strings, letting the material loose and out came the cock in its average yet hardened glory!

"Bad boy! look at this arousal!! it needs to behave in order to make you do the role!!!"

Pallavi cooed and felt the cock within her soft fingers. Her smile being wicked and sweet at the same time, as she held the cock at the base and got her lips close to its peehole, as if using it as a hollow space to transmit her sound in.

Debojit who was actually now anticipating a steamy blowjob from his wife, wondered why she wasn't doing anything with the penis within the grasp of her fingers, but the real surprise came when she just held the cock and cooed to the slithole...

"Mr small Debu! I know you are desperate to feel these beautiful lips around you, but tell your elder brother that I shall not do anything to you or allow you to invade me unless he does what I say hehe!"

"Awwwhhhhh damnnnn Palooo!! why???" Debojit sighed when Pallavi just kissed the tip lightly and got up to lay on his side with a giggle. With balls almost churned up with tangy semen inside them, Debojit felt awful and asked his wife..."Hey..... that's not fair! We have come for a Honeymoon for god's sake yaar!"

"Hmm I know that shona! but consider the Honeymooon sex as a reward now!" Pallavi cooed, pinching her husband's fair cheek.

"A reward??" Debojit looked aghast.

"Yup! A reward for the strong willed man who will prove it to the world that he has no insecurities in him and can take up a role of a transgender and not care if he does feminine acts in his role!"

Debojit sighed and it was his longest one so far and then pouted...

"Hmmm fine! if you have doubts on your hubby! I will prove it to you!"

After pouting with a sigh again, Debojit took the hard copy of the contract from the side table and sighned at the end of the paper!

A silence crept inside the room once the tip of the pen was done with the signature, which perhaps had latent messages, but neither Debojit nor Pallavi was sure of it.

"That's sweet! I am proud of you Debu! never knew the Honeymoon would make us rich too hehe!"

"It's just one Ad Palo!" Debojit half smiled. His heart still beating in the anticipation of whether he had done right or not. But Pallavi hugged him and kissed his cheek, pouting....

"You never know Debu! Life is a box of chocolates, you don't know what you will get!'

AnkurKumar3456

AKA Mintu the Storyteller
Chapter 6

Evening :

Pallavi decided to take a nap, and meanwhile Debojit decided to take a walk at the pool area and at the same time hand over the document back to Anima.

"Hey...Hi Debojit!" Anima gave a normal sweet smile. Her own face looking radiant in sunglasses.

"Uhmmm...Hi....here's your document!"

Anima took the document, although letting ger fingers slide on Debojit's for a bit more time before taking her palm back.

"Hmmmm soft fingers you have Debojit! very much the model I was looking for my ad!" Anima cooed as she smiled a bit more when she saw Debojit's signature!

The 'Soft' comment Debojit feel a bit uneasy, but then at the very next moment the man couldn't help but stare at Anima in her skimpy swimsuit as she rested on her mat by the Resort pool. His male instincts shifted away from that sudden comment made by her towards admiring her beauty.

"Isn't this place wonderful? where is your wife?" Anima cooed as she sipped on her juice.

"She is taking a short nap! Ummm Anima, can I ask you something?" Debojit pouted softly. His heart still heavy from having signing the contract.

"Ofcoarse sweetie!" Anima cooed, while eying a macho muscled man as he passed by.

Debojit too spotted him and felt a bit shaken by the way the lady directer eyed the macho man and slightly more shocked when she used the word 'sweetie'!

"She never talked like that with me yesterday
! these women....."

Debojit cooed in her mind, but Anima snapped her fingers near his face, awakening him back in a trance, as she got up from her mat. Her own thighs looked gorgeous in their exposed manner.

"Hey! you were about to ask something, what is it?" Anima cooed. She found Debojit's big round eyes very sweet and attractive in a way.

"Uhmm well yeah Anima...... there are some conditions which are....you are getting it right?" Debojit particularly recapped the fifth point and cringed mentally. An ad was supposed to be a mere act, not make things extreme, right?

Anima sighed and suppressed an apparent giggle with her manicured fingers covering her lips, but Debojit didn't like this gesture and just then the directer cooed again....

"Debojit! we are not making a Spoof ad! this ad is sponsered by the Government and if anything goes wrong! I will have to pay for it and perhaps my brand will also go doom! You very well know why you are chosen right?"

Anima pouted and kept a hand on Debojit's shoulder and rubbed her lips against each other, not in a sexual way, but somehow the lips looked more moistened. This juicyness on her lips made Debojit hard and then he got the next shock when he noticed Anima pointing downwards with her pupils.

"You see down there?" Anima pouted and Debojit felt embarassed! He had a decent tent which was evident because of his track pants. But Anima had something else to say too. She kept her hand on his shoulder and pouted again...

"Exactly why I mentioned the fifth point! You have to resemble a sweet ravishing lady.....and with those beautiful expressive eyes and this gorgeously fair skin, you will just need a wig and a shave sweetie!"

Anima's words made Debojit's skin stirr with cringy goosebumps. Her choice of words already felt as if she was virtually stripping him off his manliness and just then he defended himself..."You ummm could have considered a lady model for the second half! I mean I can....."

"Hmmmmphh! Debojit how old are you? a preteen??" Anima's eyes angered a bit which shook Debojit a bit inside! His just-grown tent shrunk back in a moment back to its worm form and he felt angry on the arrogant lady directer, but he couldn't do anything now because he had already signed the contract!

"Anima....I didn't mean....you have to realise being a male...." Debojit felt awful. That slight scold from Anima made him want to....

Cry???

"Damnit! I can't tear up infront of this woman!!!"

Debojit clenched his fist and somehow managed to hold back his tears and in the meantime, Anima understood and she held herself back, behaving normally with a normal sweet voice....

"Uhmm..Debojit sorry I didn't mean that....but..... you have to know the reason why I chose you...."

Debojit's heart skipped a beat and in that mode he asked feeling partially humiliated..."Wait...you mean I am not....."

"Manly enough? Aw c'mmon you can't expect a cliched answer from me. Surely you don't consider yourself a Macho dark and rugged male, do you?" Anima cooed, again eying a macho man in his underwear who just jumped inside the pool. That stare from Anima to the man, made Debojit's penis shrink even more out of some virtual invalidation!

"You should feel rather blessed Debojit! due to the pandemic that happened long ago, today you are likely to be more famous than any average male out there! this beautiful fair skin and hmmm those eyes of your's oh my! I will not be surprised if I or even your wife may feel jealous of you!!"

Seing Debojit's awkward reaction and ofcoarse his tensed eyes, Anima realised she talked too straightforwardly. She then suppressed a giggle again and cooed sweetly....

"Hmm sorry Debojit...don't get me wrong, but I prefer to be blunt! Anyways, did you check the box?"

"Hmmm not yet...... what's in there?" Debojit hated to guess, but Anima still preferred to play with him and she cooed again..."Sweetie check it out yourself and do let me know if the sizes need alteration or not! I pretty much visualized a beautiful male like you myself!"

Anima ran a manicured nail along the confused man's cheek and swayed her curvy body all the way to the longue. Watching her go, Debojit heaved a sigh and in the meantime, his whatsapp binged!

The message was from Pallavi -

'Hey! I just opened the box! oh my!! Is this real?? come quick shona!'

Debojit's heart and mind were full of questions and with all those in mind he rushed all the way up to his room. However at the lift he met Vivek, who had a smile on his face!

"Sir!!! thank you so much....you saved my job! I had to find an appropriate model within a day and I am glad you chose the role!"

Vivek had a warm calm personality which made Debojit half smile out of politeness and he just uttered a 'its okay' and rushed inside the lift all the way into his room. Before he could knock, the door opened and a smiling Pallavi almost scared him!

"Hey! relax.... I already know its you!" Pallavi smiled and Debojit noticed a mischevious smirk to it.

"You opened the box already??" Debojit half scolded. He still felt unsure of the circumstances that would appear during the shoot, but Pallavi held his hand and got him to sit on the bed, while she kept the box on a chair, exactly infront of him. Debojit sighed and asked again..." I am asking again, what is it in there??"

"Ssshhhh relax shona! thank god we are not taking this box home! I wonder what Shubu or mamuni would say hehe!"

Debojit hated these playful smirks from women and his own wife was not very different. She continued to smirk and dipped a bangled hand inside to take out a towel! A flowery pink towel. Debojit cringed at the design. It was sheer feminine and then Pallavi cooed "Hmmmm let's see what else.." and then took out the next thing...

A comb with a long pink handle!

"Hmmmmm..... isn't this beautiful?? oh gosh.... look at the pinkness of it! Debu.... you will be using this in the ad wow!"

The pink comb and the pink towel already cringed up Debojit and he clenched his fist, but the arrow was already shot! it wouldn't surely return back anyhow.

"Holy hell! I don't know how I agreed to do this role Palo! these items are so urgh.... feminine!" Debojit clearly looked a bit in discomfort already, but Pallavi's face sparked up at the next item. She widened her lips to pout a 'Wowww' and took out the very next stuff...

Large Cotton Balls!

"Oh my!! these are so cuuteee! Debu, I really want to see you in these two goodies!" Pallavi smirked as she raised the cotton balls with her palms. The balls resembled a b size bust clearly!

"WHa..... what the hell?" Debojit realised the purpose of the cotton balls and cringed even more in disgust!

"Uff ho....tumiyo na! don't tell me that you are feeling stripped off your masculinity from such a small thing Debo!" Pallavi smirked, admitting to the fact that she enjoyed the nervous shocked expression of her husband and found it to be quite cute in her opinion.

"Hmmmmm one last thing! oh wow what's this?" Pallavi pouted in her own excitement and opened a vertical shiny box and the moment she opened it, her pouty lips wide opened and she playfully looked at her husband and with a breif giggle looked back into the small box.

"Now what is it Palo??" Debojit shrugged his shoulders this time. He now wondered why the heck he signed in for the ad shoot! He had no intention of being a celebrity and then remembered how his wife had seduced him into it.

"Ufff these wives!" Debojit pouted in his mind and just then Pallavi went near him with the box, pouting...."Hmmmmmmm we sure have the best thing now! check it yourself shona"

Debojit looked down at the open box only to recoil in horror! his heart turned white and skipped a major beat this time! the masculine ego felt a boxing punch to it as he saw the item....no, rather items!

A couple of Lipsticks of different color shades!

"What the....... you have got to be kidding me Palo??? no way!!" Debojit shoved the box off his sight and looked up and then down in despair. Pallavi however made a face and softly touched his shoulder, pouting...

"C'mmmon Debo! its part of the play, you have to accept these props!"

Still in despair, Debojit was about to perhaps open his mouth for a word or two, but just then Pallavi's phone rang..

"Kore je duru duru mon amaar..

kore je duru duru mon amaar...."

Pallavi picked it up and Debojit noticed her smile and pout out...

"Yes...uhmmm yeah he has seen them! he......is o....okay with them! yes...I will call her directly yeah thanks!"

When Pallavi disconnected, Debojit raised an eyebrow...."Who was it?"

"Vivek!"

"What??"

"Well yeah so? what's wrong Debo? he is the assistant of Anima! he will be the first to make sure you wore the props well!"

VIVEK GODA........goddamnit!!! why the heck does he has to get involved in all of this???" Debojit lost his cool now and thumped on the bed with his fist!

The whole idea of a man talking to his wife about the feminine props for the ad made Debojit feel miserable all of a sudden and just then Pallavi too raised a voice...

"Debo! that's enough. I thought I married a sensible man with a high self esteem, not fidgeting like a..... like a damn girl!!"

"A damn girl!" the words shook Debojit inside and again he felt his tiny penis shrink even more! But Pallavi continued....

"Debo! I am.... I am sorry to speak like that, but I won't accept my husband behaving unprofessional! I have plans made up for that money Debuu! pleaaase give your best shot!"

Pallavi finished her line, already anticipating to buy some lavish sarees, jewellery and cosmetics for herself! However, her thought bubble was pin blasted by her upset husband.

"Palo! this is not normal!! I thought something else!" Debojit couldn't help but show out his frustration!

"And what did you think?" Pallavi shrugged her shoulders this time, raising an eyebrow like a stern lady officer!

"Palo c'mmmon! I know what times we are living in, but I thought they might just filter my body and all I had to was just act!" Debojit was honest with his words, because he didn't actually anticipate that he had to physically transform into the role.

"Hmmmmmmmm listen Debo!" Pallavi cooed and sat besides her husband, rubbing his back to calm him down, pouting..."I had to agree with Anima on the point that you have these features that perhaps a ummmm a guy like Proful or Jotin might not suit! you....ummmm get what I meant o say, right?"

Debojit again felt an attack on his male ego and he turned his face towards his wife in a fiere mode, raising a voice again...."What you mean?? I am a goddamnn man too!"

Debojit felt his voice shake and stirr as he said that. His skin trembled as he felt the need to prove to his wife that he was all man! Part of this insecurity also came from the fact that he still hadn't had sex with her, even though they were on a honeymoon and all they were talking about was a silly ad!

"Ufff baba re baba! ofcoarse you are a man! I am your wife, a woman and you are the man, my husband, okay??" Parul sighed and looked the other side with the typically 'Hmmpphh men!' expression on her face.

A moment of silence crept inside the room and ultimately Debojit let his wife win the argument. He softly touched her shoulder and pouted...

"Are relax..... okay then! but....you shouldn't have brought Proful and Jotin into comparison like that!" Debojit still felt a crack on his ego because of the way his wife uttered their names, but Pallavi got back to her seduction mode by facing her husband again and then she held his face to go ahead and kiss his cheek and from his cheek, she shoved her lips gently up to his ear pouting....

"My husband is far more beautiful! not like those rugged looking male colleagues of his!"

The seductive tone with the ear nibble made Debojit hard and he forgot the crux of the comparison and allowed a tender kiss to take place between their pair of lips. While they kissed, they conversed in midst of the smooches...

"What made you get horny all of a sudden Palo?"

"Hmmmmm perhaps this whole idea of seing you in a feminine getup hehe"

"Oh stop it already!"

Debojit continued to kiss the lips of his wife and couldn't help but descend his hands down to grope her round breasts, but that is precisely when Pallavi stopped his hands with a pat on them.

"Hey... now!"

"Not yet Mr Debu! Anima has whatsapped the schedule of your grooming! starting from tomorrow morning and untill the ad is complete, I am not allowing you to have your sweet steamy sex with me!"

With this last pout of words, Pallavi softly kissed the lips of her husband and got up the bed pouting again..."Now c'mmon! don't just think of our honeymoon sex! let's explore Siliguri the whole night! This place is so damn romantic!"

"Hmmm... okay then!" Debojit half smiled and went on to change his dress for a walk outside the hotel. He wore a normal tshirt with jeans, while Pallavi wore a decent churidar with leggings and the two went out with hand on hand as the typical loving couple. Debojit didn't know what the morning dawn would bring to him, but surely the time now seemed the just romantic evening he and Pallavi needed.

"It's just a silly ad! I am sure it won't be a botheration once it is done!" Debojit pouted to himself and then felt the warm closeness of his wife, who held his hand as they walked ahead.

New Delhi - Government Agency :

A conference was held yet once again and this time the news was postive from the authority point of view. The higher authority sat on his chair with the others and then announced happily....

"It's nice to know that our process of Bobbyfication has begun and the ratio of the genders is not getting stable! According to the reports from females, most are happy infact, to get a second option to opt for a superior male and live a happier life, both mentally and ofcoarse physically!"

More than the men, it were the women in the room who smiled. Despite being dressed well with sophistication, the smiles were mischevious, as they whispered amongst themselves....

"Finally I married again and oh my! he is such a macho......you know the He-man types....." A senior female ad agent pouted, while looking here and there to make sure her tone is soft.

"I hated the muscled oily looks before, but oh my.... my new fiancee fucks me so well! his cock reaches places where I haven't even imagined!" A lady officer cooed, her thighs quivering a bit within her khaki pants.

"Hmmmmmm same here! I can now proudly post pictures on social media with my new hubby and I am ummmm soon to be in the family way too finally!" Another lady wearing a suit and skirt cooed while roaming a hand on her belly.

However, just then the leader of the meeting spoke again, silencing the whispering amongst the ladies, who again sat straight to pay attention.

"I would like to add one more benefit for the women whose male family members or member have just recently been admitted for Bobbyfication. The women of the family specially will have a suitable amount transferred to their account and if a female specifically complains or registers such a male herself, she will get a bit more than the regular amount!"

Once the leader finished, another lady whispered to a lady at her side..

"Hmmmm now this sounds like a just matricharchal society! what do you say?"

"Indeed! let's now freely choose some sexy alphas! now that the meek ones are out of the picture!" the other lady agreed with a confident smile.

Around Night, Siliguri :

Debojit reached his room alone, rubbing his fist and strolling around the room, rather than just sitting somewhere relaxed or simply lay down on the bed. The reason for this was simple...

"Why did Anima call my wife to her room alone and not with me??"

"What could the two be discussing within themselves?"

"Godamnit...why am I feeling so damn restless??"

These questions kept revolving around Debojit's head and within a few moments...

The door knocked!

Debojit rushed to open the door, only to greet a smile of mischeif from none other than his wife!

"Aw! my hubby was soo lonely without me hmmmm?" Pallavi cooed in a sweet tone.

"Palo! what the heck were you doing with Anima for so long??" Debojit had a serious tone apparentlly.

"Believe me or not shona! she called me for some more tips to your look!!"

"My look??" Debojit shook a bit for some reason. He was not being able to tolerate the honeymoon going even more awful than it already was!

"Come here, I will tell you Shona!" Pallavi behaved as if she was excited to be fucked well in her honeymoon, which ofcoarse was the reason for the trip! But, the reason for her thrill was something Debojit found odd...

The sheer thrill to crossdress her husband??

"Take it off first!" Pallavi's sweet tone made Debojit break his thought bubble and look at his wife with a raised eyebrow and Pallavi then cooed again..

"Uff ho! I am talking about your banyan Shona!"

"What for Palo??" Debojit asked showing boredom on his face.

This is when precisely Pallavi held his shoulders even more firm and kissed a cheek of his, pouting with a seductive voice...."To see the manly shoulders of my husband!"

The word 'manly' made Debojit feel normal again and he took off his tshirt and his banyan at the same time. Now that he stood topless, his hairless back faced Pallavi's eyes which looked as if the pupils were measuring something. Somehow her eyes made him feel a bit uneasy.

Pallavi made Debojit stand infront of the dressing mirror and she stood behind him precisely and began to softly rub his shoulders and then cooed to his other ear....

"But these manly shoulders will have to be flaunted in a sweet feminine way! I am sure my hubby is not insecure by any means!"

Debojit stirred a bit. He knew his wife was again upto her seductive games, but her eyes had a wider mischief at this very moment. Pallavi saw a horny spark in her husband's eyes and then she seductively ran her long nails on his back, pouting....

"Once we get the money! We can do so much! Maybe ummm plan a second honeymoon? Buy a grand car! and ummm yeah don't forget Subu! We need the money for her marriage in future!"

A moment of silence crept into the air in the room and Debojit's mind immediately drifted off to his one and only young sister. A cloud popup of the smiling bubbly Suboshree popped up from his mind and he pouted to himself...

"Indeed! How selfish I am! Ofcoarse the money is so very important! How did I not remember Subu!"

Just then Debojit felt his wife's cheek rub on his and she pouted once more...

"Please Debu! Don't tell me that I have a husband who is insecure of a mere crossdesing act for a minor advertisement on tv!"

"No Palo....I.....ummm..I got selfish for a while! I didn't think of you, mamuni or even Subu!" Debojit cooed with a soft tone. This very soft tone along with his puppy eyed expression made Pallavi melt and her heart wanted her to push her husband on the bed and have steamy sex with him, getting his cock as deep as possible inside her, while the moistness of her lips was sucked off by him!

But!

Pallavi had some fixed plans in her mind. She wanted fame and recognition for her husband! Infact, she could easily visualise herself getting out of a lavish car in an expensive chiffon saree with her elbow locked with her husband's suited one, who looked no less than a movie star!

"Palo?? Hey..."

Debojit's voice busted the bubble for Pallavi and she then cooed, getting back to her seductive mode...

"Guess what I suggested to Anima!"

"What?" Debojit realises a silent storm emerging from somewhere!"

"Ummmm you remember the lady in the train, sitting opposite to you?"

"Yeah sure I do...what about her?"

"You remember her figure?" Pallavi had a naughty smirk this time, while she seduct ran her long nails all over her husband's fair chest.

"Humm...yeah...I don't know...yeah somewhat...heyyy ouch!"

Debojit gasped as he felt a punch on his chest from his wife, who then pouted with mischief ofcoarse...

"Oho! Don't tell me you didn't notice the supremely curvaceous lady next to me! And incase you didn't, I suspect if you are a uhmmm a man or not!"

That was it!

Although Pallavi had joked her words, it was Debojit who felt a negative rush through his body from that last sentence alone! He hated to admit that the talk with Anima and later on the sudden comparison with Proful and Jotin from his wife had lessened his self esteem at a very slight level!

But, Debojit didn't let the emotion reach his sleeves and thus, he behaved as much of a man he could at that situation, by helding the arms of his wife and using a command like tone..."oh really? You doubt me huh? Let's get to action then!"

A somewhat horny and enticed Debojit was back in mood and was about to mash his lips to his wife's suckable ones, but that is when precisely Pallavi stopped his face to rub on hers!

"Uff Palo! That's enough now! We came for a honeymoon for god's sake!"

Smirking at her husband's desperation! Pallavi rolled her arms around his neck, very gently mashing her churidar clad breasts on his chest and pouting...

"Ufffff Debu! Remember the pact we made shona? No sex untill you rock this ad and make us rich and anyways! Anima has taken my suggestion and added it to her planning of grooming you!"

"What suggestion??" Debojit raised an eyebrow and the gasped in shock when his wife neared her lips to his and left out some hot steamy breath. But it wasn't the hot breath from her mouth that startled him!

It were her words...

"Debu! I requested her to add some ummm fake pads to your hips to widen them more and ummm some bigger balls of cotton for your....uhmmmm you know what I mean right?"

The intimacy had taken a pause and Debojit gasped but it was inaudible!