• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest THE LUST FULL GODDESS WOMEN.

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
PART 1. MATHIVATHANI.

Characters:

Mathivathani – Head, Department of Computer Science, College

20240301-145134

Rajamanickam – Founder of the college
Rayappan – College Office Staff
Mayavan – Professor of Tamil
Anupraba, Devi, Suganthi, and Christina – MCA third-year students
Raghavan – Madivathani's husband
Tamilchelvi – daughter of Mathivathani-Raghavan couple

“Madam…”

She came back from talking to someone on the phone.

"Father like to see you now madam...", Peon Rayappan of that college. A contact person for all teachers working in the college rather than a peon.

"Oh... here I come... hello, I will talk later...", she hung up the phone and got up.

When she went to the front of the room, Rayappan said, "Here it is, ma'am..." and slowly entered.

The room smelled good. Gleaming clean. Rajamanickam, the founder of the college, opened the bathroom door inside and came out. He wore a long white robe worn by the Christian Fathers. smiling…

"... Sit down...", showing his hand, he also sat on a sofa.

"Mathi...Mathi...", said Rajamanikam...

“Madivathani Father..”, she said

“yes … Madivathani Madivathani…”, he smiled… “Good Tamil name sit comfortably.

Smiling, Madivathani adjusted and sat down.

"Rebecca said about you... don't you have ten years of experience?"

Rebecca is the principal of that college.

"Twelve years.  
Oh… very good…”, he looked at Rayappan, he ran and gave the key to Father's hand.

“ take it…”, looking at Madivathani and giving the key, she bought it.

“Rayappa let her to the staff hostel, room number 6.”

“Thanks sir…”

"No... I want to see this thank you at work with you... You can ask Rayappan if you know anything about the hostel... No, you can ask anywhere directly... This is my number...", stuck his business card and winked at Rayappan...

Rayappan, "Come ma'am...", took her to the place where the staff hostel is located. It is behind the college.

So peaceful. The trees were full and the wind was blowing. Mathivathani, who was used to living amidst the noise of the city, liked it.

The bespectacled man with a bag in his hand who was coming behind them walked past them to look back…

Rayappan smiled, "Mayavan sir... are you coming from the village?".
"Mmm. Yes..", and then asked who they were.
Madam name Mathivathani... Newly joined in computer science department... Join today not hostel..."

“Oh… hello madam… I am Mayavan, the Tamil department … ok you go check the hostel. Let's talk then.."

When he said and left,

“Rayappan… ladies, gents lecturers… same hostel for all?”

Rayappan smiled and said, "Yes ma'am..." He who noticed the change in Madivathani's face,

“Don't worry ma'am… three lady lecturers are already in the hostel. No complaints so far... wait for a week and If you don't like it, tell Father and you can even take a house outside to stay there..."

Mathivathani followed Rayappan who entered the building after opening the gate.
This is it, ma'am room number 6. Open it, I will come now.", Rayappan said and left without waiting for an answer, Mathivathani opened the door and entered.

A bed, with a bed.
A table
A chair
A wardrobe to keep clothes
Two side windows

When the window was opened, the wind hit my face. She peeked out. Another building was visible in the distance. Looking down at the building, she knew someone on the first floor was watching her. When she saw the figure disappear.

"That's the studenaccommodationtion block, madam.."

Hearing Rayappan's voice, she suddenly turned back.

"Oh... The students have come back?

"Maximum, all the girls will come tomorrow." ma'am

"It was as if someone was in a room...", Madivathani pointed to the window

Rayappan reached through the window looked up and left... "One or two girls have come, ma'am..."

“Hmm..”

Madivathani saved the number on her mobile saying, Notete my number madam..".

"Then madam... it's five o'clock. If you want to take e rest, take it. There will be no hostel mess today, college is starting from tomorrow. If you want to buy it abroad, tell me where. WhatsApp is enough. I will get it…”

Madivathani sat on the bed and relaxed, “Thanks Rayappan…” she said.

The smiling man said, "What you like to have for tonight? madam?"

"Rayappan, I have brought chapati from the village...I am adjusting it..."

"Okay, ma'am. I will come. In the morning.", Rayappan left

"ok... Rayappan... Now let's see... That Tamil Department Sir Mayavan… which room is he in?”

“Mm… first floor ma’am… room number eighteen…”

“Oh…”

, "Okay ma'am... I'm leaving... my wife calls me from home...", holding the phone to her ear, YeYesI'm leaving... I'll come..."

When Rayappan left, she closed the door, lay on the bed, and called home. She spoke to her husband Raghavan and daughter Tamilchelvi. She said that she liked the college and the hostel very much. After talking, she chatted with her friends on WhatsApp for a while and went to sleep.

Madivathani. Age 42. Married to Raghavan at 22. More than ten years of experience as a lecturer in a college in Chennai. The reason for coming to this town, which is a five-hour drive from Chennai, is to work. Earn twice as much as you are buying now. And the available post of Computer Science Head of the Department. Mainly it is an all-girls college.
Home life and sex life are going well with Raghavan. Only once did Raghavan talk to Mathivathani about swapping friends' partners and having a relationship. The time he said, is the time when the two people will reach the climaofth their relationship. Madivathani said yes to everything he said and Raghavan also got emotional about what she said and ended the climax. After that, when we talk about this, "I agree that you asked your mother to shut you up... are you going to do it like this... Hmm... it seems like you have such a desire for some front wife...", and after that Raghavan forgot about it.
After that, when we talk about this, "I agree that you asked your mother to shut you up... are you going to do it like this... Hmm... it seems like you have such a desire for some front wife...", and after that Raghavan forgot about it.

Madivathani, who had slept soundly, woke up and it was dark. Looking at the time on the cell phone, it said half past seven. She got up, turned on the room lamp, and closed the window to look outside, it was like an illusion the Mayavan sir, standing in front of the Student hostel, looking into that window of some room in the accommodation block, swinging back and forth with an arm below the waist. It was now clear that he had turned slightly as he peered out the window. Madivathani ran away, switched off the room light, and looked out through the window again, wondering if she would know what she was seeing in the light of the room.

tumblr-df1b34f32cac295aa60beb0db05ebb86-9ce61be6-400
image upload

Mayavan took out his sunni from his pantshookhaking it with his hand, occasionally peeking out the window of the room. A dim lamp was burning in the room. MadivadhahershersIt was as if she was standing in front of the window of some room in the student dormitory block, swinging her hand below her waist back and forth. It was now clear that he had turned slightly as he peered out the window. Madivathani ran away, switched off the room light, and looked out through the window again, wondering if he would know what she was seeing in the light of the room.

Mayavan took out his sunni from his pants and anchored it with his hand, occasionally peeking out the window of the room. A dim lamp was burning in the room. Mathivathani could not believe her eyes.

Mayavan spit on his hand and rubbed it on his chinni and was swinging fast again. A college teacher peeking into a student's room and doing this made Madivathani suspect that they had come together in some wrong place. She was surprised to see another man's Sunni for the first time. Madivathani remembered Raghava. Raghavan's Sunni also camemind ind. It was as if she was standing in front of the window of some room in the student dormitory block, swinging her hand below her waist back and forth. It was now clear that he had turned slightly as he peered out the window. Madivathani ran away, switched off the room light, and looked out through the window again, wondering if he would know what she was seeing in the light of the room.

Mayavan took out his dick from his pants shaking it with his hand, occasionally peeking out the window of the room. A dim lamp was burning in the room. Mathivathani could not believe her eyes.

Mayavan spit on his hand and rubbed it on his dick and was swinging fast again. A college teacher peeking into a student's room and doing this made Madivathani suspect that she had come to some wrong place.
She was surprised to see another man's dick for the first time. Madivathani remembered Raghavan Raghavan's dick also came to mind.
On the first night of marriage, she didn't even see what Raghavan's dick looks like. But Raghavan is the opposite. He wanted to see Madivathani's cunt, saying she didn't want it, but Ragahavan went and lit the lamp while she was lying undressed. That's how he liked Madivathani's pussy. She did not give place to anyone who wanted to taste Madivathani's pussy till that day. She thought it was ugly to taste it with her mouth and stopped it. But on the third day of their marriage, Raghavan passionately tasted Madivathani's pussy to make her slow down. Madivathani has raised several times herself and never imagined that water would leak into her bosom like this. It was then that she realized that tasting her with mouth would bring so much. She asked him, do you want to do the same?”, Raghavan liked what Madivathani asked childishly.

"You can do it if you want...", she said with a smile, "OK She made him stand up and she went down in front of him, then raised Raghavan's lungi and saw his dick for the first time. It was throbbing and throbbing. She put her hand and held it slowly. She felt the heat. Raghavan was thrilled. She felt his thrill. She slowly moved closer and placed her lips on his dick. Is, Raghavan moaned, What happened? Looking up at him and asking... He bent down and without saying anything, held Madivathani's head and pressed it close to his dick. She understood. Again she went near Raghavan's dick and slowly opened her mouth and took it out. Raghavan was thrilled again.

Again he stopped her from going near his dick. Bending down and holding her face with both hands, he pecked her lips and said softly.

"Do it only if you feel like it..."

"I love it"

He looked into the eyes of Madivathani who said, "What do you think?"

“This is…”

"What is this?"

"Like this?"

"How did you do it?"

She understood that Raghavan was asking her in a teasing tone

“Hmmm…” she whimpered. Raghavan liked it.

"I like it. "
Now again she grabbed Raghavan's dick and kept it in her mouth. She kept it and took it out again. Madivathani doesn't know how to suck his dick.

"Mathi... haven't you eaten an ice cream cone?"

She looked up and nodded.

"The first scoop is the same as scooping an ice cream cone..."

Madivathani now understood a little. She rubbed the tip of Raghavan's dick in her hand and locked the tip wither tongue

“Mm… ssss…”

She licked the dick's tip with her tongue from all sides. The sunny end was covered with foreskin. After seeing Madivathani licking for a while, Raghavan made her stop and pulled back dick's foreskin with his hand. The foreskinned dick tip was now shiny. Mathivathani's eyes widened in surprise. She looked up at Raghavan.
Hmmm... now it's time to eat..." he said. He closed his eyes.

The foreskinless Raghavan's sunni tip made Madivathani cringe. She stretched out her tongue and licked Sunni's tip slowly. Madivathani was now aware of the taste of the dick juice that was clinging to the top. liked it

She slowly put the tip of the dick in her mouth and started sucking, closed her eyes, and sucked the whole chunni to satisfy her desire. Raghav also closed his eyes and moaned and enjoyed the pleasure.

"Tac... Tac... Tac...", hearing the door knocking, she lost her memory to look through the window, Mayavan had gone from that place. The room was well-lit lit. Thinking who would knock on the door, she turned on the light and opened the door, two women in t-shirts and night pants. Watch Madivadani without knowing who it is...

"Ma'am... are you the new Computer Science H.O.T?", one of the girls asked with a smile.

“Oh… you?”
Ma’am,final-yearnal year MCA students… I am Anuprabha, she is Devi…”

Madivathani opened the door fully and said, "Oh...", smiling. "I want to come in...".

"Mathivathani... what a beautiful Tamilperu Ma'am...", Devi said.

Madivathani smiled and asked, "Do you even know my name?"

When Anuprabah said, "Mayavan sir, tell me now", Madivathani was surprised.

"Oh..." she thought, "Where is your room?" Are both of them in the same room?”, she said.

"No ma'am.. next room next door.. but, maximum devi is in my room... my room is that...", Anuprabha pointed to the room where Mayavan was shaking hands.

Madivathani thought that they did not know that he was peeping, "Oh... when will you see May,avan sir?" She asked looking at Anuprabha.

"Just now, ma'am.. we came to talk outside... He crossed our block and left... He told us too..."
What..?", asked Mathivathani...

"Girls...look at your department who are prettier than you...they are not the only ones...all of them are very beautiful...he told me...just like he said, you are very beautiful..." Anuprabah held Madivathani's hand and giggled like a child.

Deciding not to think about Mayavan anymore now, Mathivathani started a normal conversation with the two women. Anuprabha and Devi helped to clean and tidy the room. Madivathani had a toilet and bathroom inside the room. Not so for female students. Just public bathrooms. Madivathani went into the bathroom and changed her nightie. At half past eight, two more girls came to Mathivathani's room, Sukanti,, and Christina. They saidtheyhadhey had just come from town. They had bought a lot to eat. Mathivathani finished eating with those four students. She was happy to see the students loving her on the first day. However, there was a small fear running in the corner of my mind about Mayavan. At ten o'clock, all the students said goodbye. When they go and relax on the bed, her husband Raghavan is there...

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Tamil Selvi. Daughter of Raghavan and Madivathani.
20240301-045759

Tamil…come .. Food is ready…

He left the food on the dining table looked at Tamil Selvi's room and called her for dinner.

Tamil Selvi came out saying "Coming papa...". A short skirt with a thigh-high, on top, a very tight T-shirt.

20240301-190716
"Hey... this dress is very nice for you," Raghavan said with wide eyes.

Tamil Selvi hugged Raghavan from behind saying "Hmmm...my father does know what's good for me..." Her breasts were bulging inside that tight t-shirt and pressed against Raghavan's back. Her boobs felt like a soft ball made out of flowers. Raghavan could feel it very well. Her touch made his dick hardened and he was not wearing the underwear inside his lungi, his dick jumped slightly inside the lungi and got bigger and slightly tented. Grabbing the hand of Selvi she was hugging him from behind. He pulled her forward, "Okay come on... Let's eat... Mom will call us anytime now..." Raghavan's mobile phone rang before he could say it. He looked at the phone and told her
Mom's mom....", he pressed the green button... "Tell me..." he said.

“….”

"I was just about to take food and calling Tamil to eat..., then, you called..."

“….”

"Don't tell me..."

Raghavan was sitting on the sofa while he was talking, and Tamil Selvi was sitting at his feet, switching on the TV and changing the channel to mute.

"Hmm... Hmm", Raghavan was talking with his wife, Tamil Selvi looked back at Raghavan who was saying and slowly put her hand inside his lungi.

tumblr-d890b19007acde37b9fcfed496287316-52da2dde-400

The relationship between Raghavan and her daughter Tamil Selvi was a father-daughter relationship as usual, until four months ago. Four months ago, that one day when Tamil Selvi came crying from college, it took the relationship of both of them in a different direction.

Raghavan is a writer. Now he is writing a serial for a magazine. Apart from the morning walk, if something is needed, then go outside occasionally. As he was writing this week's part of the sequel, the doorbell rang...he got up and opened it.
On opening the door, Tamil Selvi without saying a word, with her head hanging down, hurried into her room and shut the door. Raghavan did not understand anything.

"Tamil...Hey...Tamil..." He went behind and knocked on the room door. Only the whispering of Tamil Selvi could be heard from inside. Raghavan doesn't know what to do when his daughter cries.

“Tamil… open the door… tell me what…” What happened look at me.
Look here baby ... If you are crying without telling me what happened, Dad can't bear it... Tamil.... open the door... Baby"

The door didn't open.

Raghavan knocked, "Okay... I will call Mother and ask her to come...", the next minute the door opened. After opening the door, Tamil Selvi was sitting on the bed with her legs folded, her face buried between her legs and still crying. Raghavan came into the room sat by her side and wrapped his hand over her shoulder, he caressed her back and helped her to stop crying. He pulled her on his chest and he let his head...on forehead, fetish here and there on her back and made her stop crying.

"What's up Tamil... can you tell me..."

Tamil Selvi looked up at Raghavan and again started to cry...

“In college…”

“Hmm… in college…?”

“I have a senior boy…”

"Are you got ragged? College na so…”, before Raghavan finished, Tamil Selvi…

"Papa do I have to tolerate whatever the raging does...?"

When Raghavan heard from Tamil Selvi, Raghavan felt that something perverse had happened.

Tell me, father...", holding her father Raghavan's shoulder and shaking she asked again and again for 3 to 4 times.

"Would you tell me what happened...", now Raghavan's eyes were slightly confused...

Tamil Selvi slowly got down from the bed crying, lifting the top of her churidar “Look here, papa…”

Something was written below Tamil Selvi's navel. Raghavan narrowed his eyes and bent down to read what it was.

When will you bury me in your valley?

As Tamil Selvi's churidar pants covered what was still written below, Raghavan moved his hand on the seams of her, he pulled the pants a little down, but he was a little nervous and angry, his hands pulled her pants a little harshly and it came down with her panty.

IMG-20240303-181447
Tamil Selvi was not in her conscious about she was standing in front of her father with her pussy open. Just above her hairy mound, he read "Dharshan, and still some letters hidden behind her pussy strands. He put his 2 fingers on the petals and read the words "dick".
He read combined with the first and the second "Dharshan's dick".
Looking forward to the day of burial
Raghavan looked up after reading, Tamil Selvi closed her eyes and kept her head up.
She kept crying without answering...

“ Tell me Tamil… who…?”, asks a little louder… shocked Tamil Selvi…

“The senior boy … Darshan papa… Final Year BSc Chemistry” replying to his father, she looked down and got a little embrace with shock and was unable to pull her dress up. Raghavendra pulled her churidar pant along with her panty up and covered and untouched pussy.

After fixing Tamil Selvi's churidar, Raghavan called someone on his mobile. A minute later he got a message on his mobile. After watching that, called her Tamil Selvi,

" Come with me ..."

"Where… where, Dad?"

"I'm telling you..."

Raghavan came outside, closed the door, took the keys and took the car. Tamil Selvi also sat in the car without saying anything. The car sped off. After a fifteen-minute drive, Raghavan stopped the car in front of an apartment, took Tamil Selvi and rang the calling bell at 403 on the fourth floor of the apartment. A forty-five-year-old woman opened the door...
"Sir, what do you want?
Is Darshan at home?"

"He just got out of college... and you?"

“This is my daughter... Darshan's college mate... I want to talk... Where is he in his room? Where's the room...?", Darshan was talking to someone with earphones inside the room. Peeking out of the room and looking at the mother, Raghavan said, "I will come after a little talk, amma.. .." and took Tamil Selvi inside and closed the door. Darshan stood as a statue in shock seeing Tamil Selvi and Raghavan.

"Are you Darshan?", Raghavan

"Ah... yes...", Darshan was still shocked...

"Hmm..." Raghavan, who had hammered Darshan once, went to Tamil Selvi and partly lifted the upper part of her churidar and said, "Did you write this?"

Refusing to look at the body, Darshan looked at Raghavan himself and said, "Sorry..... sir... that..."

Raghavan took a piece of paper from the table and wrote something. After writing it, he gave it to Darshan and said "Read..."... Darshan read it in his mind...

"Read it out loud..." Raghavan said and Darshan read it for both of them to hear.

How many times you will bury me in this valley?
Dick of Raghavan.
After reading darshan to see Raghavan, he came near darshan...

"This... Can I write to your mom waiting outside... Shall I write it on her pussy ?", Raghavan asked and looking into his eyes... Darshan's face changed and his eyes were wet... He folded both his hands and fell at Raghavan's feet. Without saying anything, Raghavan took Tamil Selvi and came outside and said, "We talked to Darshan... we are leaving, Maa...".

"Oh... I've made tea...", Darshan's mother said with a smile... Raghavan also laughed...

"No... It's fine... We'll come another day...", they said and left.
Tamil Selvi felt at ease now that she was nervous and heavy while getting in the car. She looked back at Raghavan with pride. Raghavan looked back and winked and smiled.

"We have to reach the home before Mom has to come from college" and they were at home in the next five minutes.

"Thanks, papa..." she said in a happy voice looking at Raghavan as she entered the house. Her eyes were troubled.

Raghavan slammed the door, patted Tamil Selvi's head with support and hugged her to his chest…

"What kind of Tamil is this? ... like a little child... you have gone to college now... you must be brave like a big girl..."

Tamil Selvi held Raghavan's waist tightly with her hand.

"Look here... Mom, will reach here any minute now... don't let her know anything.. okay? Go and change the dress. Go..”, he released Tamil Selvi from his embrace.
As Raghavan said, it was not so easy for Tamil Selvi to forget this incident. Madivathani, who had just returned from college, also noticed that her daughter was a bit calm. Raghavan managed to say nothing.

While eating, Raghavan made the situation normal by saying many funny things. At night they watched a comedy on TV. Madivathani wakes up early in the morning and goes to bed early, she has to go to college and go to bed early.

Raghavan and Tamil Selvi were still watching TV in the hall. It's eleven o'clock. Raghavan asked Tamil Selvi to lie down on his shoulder and lay down on his lap. She also put her head on Raghavan's lap on that couch and stretched her leg as much as she could. The TV was on.
Tamilchelvi took the hand of Raghavan who was stroking her head and placed it on her cheek. She slowly brought the hand on her cheek to her lips and kissed it. Raghavan did not show anything. Tamilchelvi was giving many kisses to Raghavan's hand.

"Tamil... are you not sleepy?", slowly bent down and heard Raghavan in Tamilchelvi's ear... she shook her head saying no and continued kissing. Even though it was his daughter giving him kisses, Raghavan got a little lustful peek.

Raghavan's hand was now on Tamil Selvi's neck so that Tamil Selvi, who was lying on her back, was now lying straight. The moment he went to take his hand, Tamil Selvi took Raghavan's hand again.
She slowly took his hand down from her neck. Raghavan's heart began to beat faster. She placed Raghavan's hand above her breasts. He felt her smooth water-filled balloons like blossoms, she kept his hands on her boobs, he felt her hardened nipples, and understand she didn't wear a bra inside her top. The tip of her nipples drooled on his fingertips. His heartbeat went up, in the dim light from the TV showed the lust and greedy look in her eyes. She moved up in his lap, kept her cheeks on his lap and felt a hard subject under her cheeks. She took his hands to her waist. Now, Tamil Selvi lifted her top to keep Raghavan's hand on her waist.

Raghavan's hand touched Tamil Selvi's hot waist and tried to take it. Tamil Selvi kept Raghavan's hand on her waist without letting go. Her navel felt silky, she inserted her finger with his and kept bellow belly button an inch or two above her pussy mound. She took the phone in hand and she asked him about her mom, he said she had gone into their room. Then she slowly turned on the flashlight on her phone and showed the light on her hip.

Raghavan knew that what Darshan had written was still intact.

When will you bury me in this pussy? Looking forward to the day of burial. Raghavan bent down on his daughter's face and asked her in a husky voice, Tamil are you still thinking about the same thing?", asked Raghavan in a low voice... Tamil Selvi didn't answer, she lowered her night pants further and flashed the torchlight. She let her pussy open without her panty. Raghavan doesn't know exactly. He bent slightly and looked at her waist. The writing looked like something else had been written on it. Narrow your eyes and look even closer… "dick of Darshan"
In it, Darshan was struck and above it, was written...as " Dad's dick"

Raghavan, shocked by the reading, was speechless. Turning off the torchlight, Tamil Selvi got up from Raghavan's lap and slowly walked over to him. She went into her room and locked the door. Raghavan was still sitting in shock. The TV was on. Raghavan could see the words written above Tamil Selvi's, his heartbeat went high. His heart had forgotten that Tamil Selvi was his daughter. He started thinking about how she would look naked. Do her breasts look like her mother's or other type? He remembered looking lightly at the hair. What is Tamil Selvi's pussy like? Have a lot of hair? How does it taste? Does my daughter like if I taste her pussy? Thinking about all this, Raghavan's dick started to grow. Raghavan untied his lungi and started rubbing his dick thinking of his daughter.

tumblr-2e41b4648a7d5769061212b9610fd63c-5d42932f-400

At the same time, Tamil Selvi was in her room… with her t-shirt well up… both breasts stood pouting as she looked at the rooftop. Both boobs were sprung over both sides. Tamil Selvi was kneading one breast well. The other hand was inside her pants.

She was moaning “is… ahh”… now and then she was saying “ahh.. daddy… hmm..”.

Father and daughter were separately thinking of each other and drowning in self-indulgence. Raghavan is completely naked

while Tamil Selvi enters her room, throwing off his t-shirt, pulling down his pants and holding the jatti to one side with one hand. She was stroking her pussy with the finger of her other hand. Her vagina was well-soaked and ready to expel the water. She put her finger in her fist and moaned "Daddy...Daddy...Ah.."

tumblr-b07cc0cae644172e791e113e424c90cf-d9242e6b-400

It was a new experience for her. Now she started thrusting her finger into her pussy even faster. Water started pouring out of the pot. Tamil chelvi did not stop. She was quickly taking her finger out of her vagina.

Meanwhile, outside, Raghavan's dick was now as hard as iron. Bending his hips a little forward, he was clapping his hands fast, imagining his dick going inside his daughter Tamil Selvi's pussy.

“Shhh… Ah.. Tamil….”, while saying this, he shook his dick, it spat out water four or five times and then subsided slowly... Even after subsiding, Raghavan's dick's erection continued to shake for a long time.
Even after splashing the water, Tamil Selvi's pussy was still warm... thinking of her father, she fell asleep.

Raghavan silently cleaned his cum on the floor by pouring water on it and then quietly went near Madivathani and lay down.

No one knows what happened to the father and daughter. In the morning, it was a little earlier than usual, Raghavan came out of the room as soon as he woke up, and at the same time, Tamil Selvi also opened the door of her room and came out.

They smiled at each other. did not speak Mathivathani woke up earlier and was engrossed in cooking. Coming into the hall, father and daughter were sitting on the sofa without talking to each other.

"What... did father and daughter make out in the morning?"

They looked at each other without answering.
After cooking Madivathani took a bath and got ready and it was half past eight by the time he left for college. When Mathivathani left the door closed and Raghavan returned, Tamil Selvi was also standing there curious about something. I don't know what it is.

Looking at her, Raghavan came closer and she also came. It happened when they both came side by side. They hugged each other. Nothing was said for a while. Hugging was going on between father and daughter.
Raghavan slowly let go, "Tamil, daddy has a night... I did not sleep well..." He said holding her face.

"Me too..." Tamil Selvi said looking at Raghavan's eyes...

“Thinking of you… I…”

"Hmm.. thought of me..."

“Thinking of you… I… I....”

"Tell me, papa... you thought of me... what did you do?", Tamil Selvi asked him and looked into Raghavan's eyes.

"Shake my hand..."

"How?", she said with interest...

“Anyway… that…”, he lost the words to what to say

"Show me, Dad..."
Now that his daughter was saying this, it was like electricity running through him. His dick started to stiffen... Raghavan brought Tamil Selvi with his hand on her shoulder and made her sit on the sofa. Then he stood in front of her.

Tamil Selvi was curiously looking at her father.

Raghavan, who was standing in front of his daughter, now untied his lungi. His sunni was bulging inside the jatti. Tamil Selvi's eyes were looking at Raghavan's jatti. Looking at his daughter, Raghavan pulled one side of his jatti and took out his dick. Tamil Selvi's eyes widened.
Taking it out, he drew the dick well and released it quickly, his hands moved faster on his dick. Tamil Selvi's hand unconsciously. Moved down on her pussy. Ragavan understood that his daughter was ready to take

TRYmeBABE

₹kadalkadal
PART 1. MATHIVATHANI.

Characters:

Mathivathani – Head, Department of Computer Science, College

20240301-145134

Rajamanickam – Founder of the college
Rayappan – College Office Staff
Mayavan – Professor of Tamil
Anupraba, Devi, Suganthi, and Christina – MCA third-year students
Raghavan – Madivathani's husband
Tamilchelvi – daughter of Mathivathani-Raghavan couple

“Madam…”

She came back from talking to someone on the phone.

"Father like to see you now madam...", Peon Rayappan of that college. A contact person for all teachers working in the college rather than a peon.

"Oh... here I come... hello, I will talk later...", she hung up the phone and got up.

When she went to the front of the room, Rayappan said, "Here it is, ma'am..." and slowly entered.

The room smelled good. Gleaming clean. Rajamanickam, the founder of the college, opened the bathroom door inside and came out. He wore a long white robe worn by the Christian Fathers. smiling…

"... Sit down...", showing his hand, he also sat on a sofa.

"Mathi...Mathi...", said Rajamanikam...

“Madivathani Father..”, she said

“yes … Madivathani Madivathani…”, he smiled… “Good Tamil name sit comfortably.

Smiling, Madivathani adjusted and sat down.

"Rebecca said about you... don't you have ten years of experience?"

Rebecca is the principal of that college.

"Twelve years.  
Oh… very good…”, he looked at Rayappan, he ran and gave the key to Father's hand.

“ take it…”, looking at Madivathani and giving the key, she bought it.

“Rayappa let her to the staff hostel, room number 6.”

“Thanks sir…”

"No... I want to see this thank you at work with you... You can ask Rayappan if you know anything about the hostel... No, you can ask anywhere directly... This is my number...", stuck his business card and winked at Rayappan...

Rayappan, "Come ma'am...", took her to the place where the staff hostel is located. It is behind the college.

So peaceful. The trees were full and the wind was blowing. Mathivathani, who was used to living amidst the noise of the city, liked it.

The bespectacled man with a bag in his hand who was coming behind them walked past them to look back…

Rayappan smiled, "Mayavan sir... are you coming from the village?".
"Mmm. Yes..", and then asked who they were.
Madam name Mathivathani... Newly joined in computer science department... Join today not hostel..."

“Oh… hello madam… I am Mayavan, the Tamil department … ok you go check the hostel. Let's talk then.."

When he said and left,

“Rayappan… ladies, gents lecturers… same hostel for all?”

Rayappan smiled and said, "Yes ma'am..." He who noticed the change in Madivathani's face,

“Don't worry ma'am… three lady lecturers are already in the hostel. No complaints so far... wait for a week and If you don't like it, tell Father and you can even take a house outside to stay there..."

Mathivathani followed Rayappan who entered the building after opening the gate.
This is it, ma'am room number 6. Open it, I will come now.", Rayappan said and left without waiting for an answer, Mathivathani opened the door and entered.

A bed, with a bed.
A table
A chair
A wardrobe to keep clothes
Two side windows

When the window was opened, the wind hit my face. She peeked out. Another building was visible in the distance. Looking down at the building, she knew someone on the first floor was watching her. When she saw the figure disappear.

"That's the studenaccommodationtion block, madam.."

Hearing Rayappan's voice, she suddenly turned back.

"Oh... The students have come back?

"Maximum, all the girls will come tomorrow." ma'am

"It was as if someone was in a room...", Madivathani pointed to the window

Rayappan reached through the window looked up and left... "One or two girls have come, ma'am..."

“Hmm..”

Madivathani saved the number on her mobile saying, Notete my number madam..".

"Then madam... it's five o'clock. If you want to take e rest, take it. There will be no hostel mess today, college is starting from tomorrow. If you want to buy it abroad, tell me where. WhatsApp is enough. I will get it…”

Madivathani sat on the bed and relaxed, “Thanks Rayappan…” she said.

The smiling man said, "What you like to have for tonight? madam?"

"Rayappan, I have brought chapati from the village...I am adjusting it..."

"Okay, ma'am. I will come. In the morning.", Rayappan left

"ok... Rayappan... Now let's see... That Tamil Department Sir Mayavan… which room is he in?”

“Mm… first floor ma’am… room number eighteen…”

“Oh…”

, "Okay ma'am... I'm leaving... my wife calls me from home...", holding the phone to her ear, YeYesI'm leaving... I'll come..."

When Rayappan left, she closed the door, lay on the bed, and called home. She spoke to her husband Raghavan and daughter Tamilchelvi. She said that she liked the college and the hostel very much. After talking, she chatted with her friends on WhatsApp for a while and went to sleep.

Madivathani. Age 42. Married to Raghavan at 22. More than ten years of experience as a lecturer in a college in Chennai. The reason for coming to this town, which is a five-hour drive from Chennai, is to work. Earn twice as much as you are buying now. And the available post of Computer Science Head of the Department. Mainly it is an all-girls college.
Home life and sex life are going well with Raghavan. Only once did Raghavan talk to Mathivathani about swapping friends' partners and having a relationship. The time he said, is the time when the two people will reach the climaofth their relationship. Madivathani said yes to everything he said and Raghavan also got emotional about what she said and ended the climax. After that, when we talk about this, "I agree that you asked your mother to shut you up... are you going to do it like this... Hmm... it seems like you have such a desire for some front wife...", and after that Raghavan forgot about it.
After that, when we talk about this, "I agree that you asked your mother to shut you up... are you going to do it like this... Hmm... it seems like you have such a desire for some front wife...", and after that Raghavan forgot about it.

Madivathani, who had slept soundly, woke up and it was dark. Looking at the time on the cell phone, it said half past seven. She got up, turned on the room lamp, and closed the window to look outside, it was like an illusion the Mayavan sir, standing in front of the Student hostel, looking into that window of some room in the accommodation block, swinging back and forth with an arm below the waist. It was now clear that he had turned slightly as he peered out the window. Madivathani ran away, switched off the room light, and looked out through the window again, wondering if she would know what she was seeing in the light of the room.

tumblr-df1b34f32cac295aa60beb0db05ebb86-9ce61be6-400
image upload

Mayavan took out his sunni from his pantshookhaking it with his hand, occasionally peeking out the window of the room. A dim lamp was burning in the room. MadivadhahershersIt was as if she was standing in front of the window of some room in the student dormitory block, swinging her hand below her waist back and forth. It was now clear that he had turned slightly as he peered out the window. Madivathani ran away, switched off the room light, and looked out through the window again, wondering if he would know what she was seeing in the light of the room.

Mayavan took out his sunni from his pants and anchored it with his hand, occasionally peeking out the window of the room. A dim lamp was burning in the room. Mathivathani could not believe her eyes.

Mayavan spit on his hand and rubbed it on his chinni and was swinging fast again. A college teacher peeking into a student's room and doing this made Madivathani suspect that they had come together in some wrong place. She was surprised to see another man's Sunni for the first time. Madivathani remembered Raghava. Raghavan's Sunni also camemind ind. It was as if she was standing in front of the window of some room in the student dormitory block, swinging her hand below her waist back and forth. It was now clear that he had turned slightly as he peered out the window. Madivathani ran away, switched off the room light, and looked out through the window again, wondering if he would know what she was seeing in the light of the room.

Mayavan took out his dick from his pants shaking it with his hand, occasionally peeking out the window of the room. A dim lamp was burning in the room. Mathivathani could not believe her eyes.

Mayavan spit on his hand and rubbed it on his dick and was swinging fast again. A college teacher peeking into a student's room and doing this made Madivathani suspect that she had come to some wrong place.
She was surprised to see another man's dick for the first time. Madivathani remembered Raghavan Raghavan's dick also came to mind.
On the first night of marriage, she didn't even see what Raghavan's dick looks like. But Raghavan is the opposite. He wanted to see Madivathani's cunt, saying she didn't want it, but Ragahavan went and lit the lamp while she was lying undressed. That's how he liked Madivathani's pussy. She did not give place to anyone who wanted to taste Madivathani's pussy till that day. She thought it was ugly to taste it with her mouth and stopped it. But on the third day of their marriage, Raghavan passionately tasted Madivathani's pussy to make her slow down. Madivathani has raised several times herself and never imagined that water would leak into her bosom like this. It was then that she realized that tasting her with mouth would bring so much. She asked him, do you want to do the same?”, Raghavan liked what Madivathani asked childishly.

"You can do it if you want...", she said with a smile, "OK She made him stand up and she went down in front of him, then raised Raghavan's lungi and saw his dick for the first time. It was throbbing and throbbing. She put her hand and held it slowly. She felt the heat. Raghavan was thrilled. She felt his thrill. She slowly moved closer and placed her lips on his dick. Is, Raghavan moaned, What happened? Looking up at him and asking... He bent down and without saying anything, held Madivathani's head and pressed it close to his dick. She understood. Again she went near Raghavan's dick and slowly opened her mouth and took it out. Raghavan was thrilled again.

Again he stopped her from going near his dick. Bending down and holding her face with both hands, he pecked her lips and said softly.

"Do it only if you feel like it..."

"I love it"

He looked into the eyes of Madivathani who said, "What do you think?"

“This is…”

"What is this?"

"Like this?"

"How did you do it?"

She understood that Raghavan was asking her in a teasing tone

“Hmmm…” she whimpered. Raghavan liked it.

"I like it. "
Now again she grabbed Raghavan's dick and kept it in her mouth. She kept it and took it out again. Madivathani doesn't know how to suck his dick.

"Mathi... haven't you eaten an ice cream cone?"

She looked up and nodded.

"The first scoop is the same as scooping an ice cream cone..."

Madivathani now understood a little. She rubbed the tip of Raghavan's dick in her hand and locked the tip wither tongue

“Mm… ssss…”

She licked the dick's tip with her tongue from all sides. The sunny end was covered with foreskin. After seeing Madivathani licking for a while, Raghavan made her stop and pulled back dick's foreskin with his hand. The foreskinned dick tip was now shiny. Mathivathani's eyes widened in surprise. She looked up at Raghavan.
Hmmm... now it's time to eat..." he said. He closed his eyes.

The foreskinless Raghavan's sunni tip made Madivathani cringe. She stretched out her tongue and licked Sunni's tip slowly. Madivathani was now aware of the taste of the dick juice that was clinging to the top. liked it

She slowly put the tip of the dick in her mouth and started sucking, closed her eyes, and sucked the whole chunni to satisfy her desire. Raghav also closed his eyes and moaned and enjoyed the pleasure.

"Tac... Tac... Tac...", hearing the door knocking, she lost her memory to look through the window, Mayavan had gone from that place. The room was well-lit lit. Thinking who would knock on the door, she turned on the light and opened the door, two women in t-shirts and night pants. Watch Madivadani without knowing who it is...

"Ma'am... are you the new Computer Science H.O.T?", one of the girls asked with a smile.

“Oh… you?”
Ma’am,final-yearnal year MCA students… I am Anuprabha, she is Devi…”

Madivathani opened the door fully and said, "Oh...", smiling. "I want to come in...".

"Mathivathani... what a beautiful Tamilperu Ma'am...", Devi said.

Madivathani smiled and asked, "Do you even know my name?"

When Anuprabah said, "Mayavan sir, tell me now", Madivathani was surprised.

"Oh..." she thought, "Where is your room?" Are both of them in the same room?”, she said.

"No ma'am.. next room next door.. but, maximum devi is in my room... my room is that...", Anuprabha pointed to the room where Mayavan was shaking hands.

Madivathani thought that they did not know that he was peeping, "Oh... when will you see May,avan sir?" She asked looking at Anuprabha.

"Just now, ma'am.. we came to talk outside... He crossed our block and left... He told us too..."
What..?", asked Mathivathani...

"Girls...look at your department who are prettier than you...they are not the only ones...all of them are very beautiful...he told me...just like he said, you are very beautiful..." Anuprabah held Madivathani's hand and giggled like a child.

Deciding not to think about Mayavan anymore now, Mathivathani started a normal conversation with the two women. Anuprabha and Devi helped to clean and tidy the room. Madivathani had a toilet and bathroom inside the room. Not so for female students. Just public bathrooms. Madivathani went into the bathroom and changed her nightie. At half past eight, two more girls came to Mathivathani's room, Sukanti,, and Christina. They saidtheyhadhey had just come from town. They had bought a lot to eat. Mathivathani finished eating with those four students. She was happy to see the students loving her on the first day. However, there was a small fear running in the corner of my mind about Mayavan. At ten o'clock, all the students said goodbye. When they go and relax on the bed, her husband Raghavan is there...
Good start, get going bro....

• Love
Reactions: RAVI_K_RAJ

TRYmeBABE

₹kadalkadal
Tamil Selvi. Daughter of Raghavan and Madivathani.
20240301-045759

Tamil…come .. Food is ready…

He left the food on the dining table looked at Tamil Selvi's room and called her for dinner.

Tamil Selvi came out saying "Coming papa...". A short skirt with a thigh-high, on top, a very tight T-shirt.

20240301-190716
"Hey... this dress is very nice for you," Raghavan said with wide eyes.

Tamil Selvi hugged Raghavan from behind saying "Hmmm...my father does know what's good for me..." Her breasts were bulging inside that tight t-shirt and pressed against Raghavan's back. Her boobs felt like a soft ball made out of flowers. Raghavan could feel it very well. Her touch made his dick hardened and he was not wearing the underwear inside his lungi, his dick jumped slightly inside the lungi and got bigger and slightly tented. Grabbing the hand of Selvi she was hugging him from behind. He pulled her forward, "Okay come on... Let's eat... Mom will call us anytime now..." Raghavan's mobile phone rang before he could say it. He looked at the phone and told her
Mom's mom....", he pressed the green button... "Tell me..." he said.

“….”

"I was just about to take food and calling Tamil to eat..., then, you called..."

“….”

"Don't tell me..."

Raghavan was sitting on the sofa while he was talking, and Tamil Selvi was sitting at his feet, switching on the TV and changing the channel to mute.

"Hmm... Hmm", Raghavan was talking with his wife, Tamil Selvi looked back at Raghavan who was saying and slowly put her hand inside his lungi.

tumblr-d890b19007acde37b9fcfed496287316-52da2dde-400

The relationship between Raghavan and her daughter Tamil Selvi was a father-daughter relationship as usual, until four months ago. Four months ago, that one day when Tamil Selvi came crying from college, it took the relationship of both of them in a different direction.

Raghavan is a writer. Now he is writing a serial for a magazine. Apart from the morning walk, if something is needed, then go outside occasionally. As he was writing this week's part of the sequel, the doorbell rang...he got up and opened it.
On opening the door, Tamil Selvi without saying a word, with her head hanging down, hurried into her room and shut the door. Raghavan did not understand anything.

"Tamil...Hey...Tamil..." He went behind and knocked on the room door. Only the whispering of Tamil Selvi could be heard from inside. Raghavan doesn't know what to do when his daughter cries.

“Tamil… open the door… tell me what…” What happened look at me.
Look here baby ... If you are crying without telling me what happened, Dad can't bear it... Tamil.... open the door... Baby"

The door didn't open.

Raghavan knocked, "Okay... I will call Mother and ask her to come...", the next minute the door opened. After opening the door, Tamil Selvi was sitting on the bed with her legs folded, her face buried between her legs and still crying. Raghavan came into the room sat by her side and wrapped his hand over her shoulder, he caressed her back and helped her to stop crying. He pulled her on his chest and he let his head...on forehead, fetish here and there on her back and made her stop crying.

"What's up Tamil... can you tell me..."

Tamil Selvi looked up at Raghavan and again started to cry...

“In college…”

“Hmm… in college…?”

“I have a senior boy…”

"Are you got ragged? College na so…”, before Raghavan finished, Tamil Selvi…

"Papa do I have to tolerate whatever the raging does...?"

When Raghavan heard from Tamil Selvi, Raghavan felt that something perverse had happened.

Tell me, father...", holding her father Raghavan's shoulder and shaking she asked again and again for 3 to 4 times.

"Would you tell me what happened...", now Raghavan's eyes were slightly confused...

Tamil Selvi slowly got down from the bed crying, lifting the top of her churidar “Look here, papa…”

Something was written below Tamil Selvi's navel. Raghavan narrowed his eyes and bent down to read what it was.

When will you bury me in your valley?

As Tamil Selvi's churidar pants covered what was still written below, Raghavan moved his hand on the seams of her, he pulled the pants a little down, but he was a little nervous and angry, his hands pulled her pants a little harshly and it came down with her panty.

IMG-20240303-181447
Tamil Selvi was not in her conscious about she was standing in front of her father with her pussy open. Just above her hairy mound, he read "Dharshan, and still some letters hidden behind her pussy strands. He put his 2 fingers on the petals and read the words "dick".
He read combined with the first and the second "Dharshan's dick".
Looking forward to the day of burial
Raghavan looked up after reading, Tamil Selvi closed her eyes and kept her head up.
She kept crying without answering...

“ Tell me Tamil… who…?”, asks a little louder… shocked Tamil Selvi…

“The senior boy … Darshan papa… Final Year BSc Chemistry” replying to his father, she looked down and got a little embrace with shock and was unable to pull her dress up. Raghavendra pulled her churidar pant along with her panty up and covered and untouched pussy.

After fixing Tamil Selvi's churidar, Raghavan called someone on his mobile. A minute later he got a message on his mobile. After watching that, called her Tamil Selvi,

" Come with me ..."

"Where… where, Dad?"

"I'm telling you..."

Raghavan came outside, closed the door, took the keys and took the car. Tamil Selvi also sat in the car without saying anything. The car sped off. After a fifteen-minute drive, Raghavan stopped the car in front of an apartment, took Tamil Selvi and rang the calling bell at 403 on the fourth floor of the apartment. A forty-five-year-old woman opened the door...
"Sir, what do you want?
Is Darshan at home?"

"He just got out of college... and you?"

“This is my daughter... Darshan's college mate... I want to talk... Where is he in his room? Where's the room...?", Darshan was talking to someone with earphones inside the room. Peeking out of the room and looking at the mother, Raghavan said, "I will come after a little talk, amma.. .." and took Tamil Selvi inside and closed the door. Darshan stood as a statue in shock seeing Tamil Selvi and Raghavan.

"Are you Darshan?", Raghavan

"Ah... yes...", Darshan was still shocked...

"Hmm..." Raghavan, who had hammered Darshan once, went to Tamil Selvi and partly lifted the upper part of her churidar and said, "Did you write this?"

Refusing to look at the body, Darshan looked at Raghavan himself and said, "Sorry..... sir... that..."

Raghavan took a piece of paper from the table and wrote something. After writing it, he gave it to Darshan and said "Read..."... Darshan read it in his mind...

"Read it out loud..." Raghavan said and Darshan read it for both of them to hear.

How many times you will bury me in this valley?
Dick of Raghavan.
After reading darshan to see Raghavan, he came near darshan...

"This... Can I write to your mom waiting outside... Shall I write it on her pussy ?", Raghavan asked and looking into his eyes... Darshan's face changed and his eyes were wet... He folded both his hands and fell at Raghavan's feet. Without saying anything, Raghavan took Tamil Selvi and came outside and said, "We talked to Darshan... we are leaving, Maa...".

"Oh... I've made tea...", Darshan's mother said with a smile... Raghavan also laughed...

"No... It's fine... We'll come another day...", they said and left.
Tamil Selvi felt at ease now that she was nervous and heavy while getting in the car. She looked back at Raghavan with pride. Raghavan looked back and winked and smiled.

"We have to reach the home before Mom has to come from college" and they were at home in the next five minutes.

"Thanks, papa..." she said in a happy voice looking at Raghavan as she entered the house. Her eyes were troubled.

Raghavan slammed the door, patted Tamil Selvi's head with support and hugged her to his chest…

"What kind of Tamil is this? ... like a little child... you have gone to college now... you must be brave like a big girl..."

Tamil Selvi held Raghavan's waist tightly with her hand.

"Look here... Mom, will reach here any minute now... don't let her know anything.. okay? Go and change the dress. Go..”, he released Tamil Selvi from his embrace.
As Raghavan said, it was not so easy for Tamil Selvi to forget this incident. Madivathani, who had just returned from college, also noticed that her daughter was a bit calm. Raghavan managed to say nothing.

While eating, Raghavan made the situation normal by saying many funny things. At night they watched a comedy on TV. Madivathani wakes up early in the morning and goes to bed early, she has to go to college and go to bed early.

Raghavan and Tamil Selvi were still watching TV in the hall. It's eleven o'clock. Raghavan asked Tamil Selvi to lie down on his shoulder and lay down on his lap. She also put her head on Raghavan's lap on that couch and stretched her leg as much as she could. The TV was on.
Tamilchelvi took the hand of Raghavan who was stroking her head and placed it on her cheek. She slowly brought the hand on her cheek to her lips and kissed it. Raghavan did not show anything. Tamilchelvi was giving many kisses to Raghavan's hand.

"Tamil... are you not sleepy?", slowly bent down and heard Raghavan in Tamilchelvi's ear... she shook her head saying no and continued kissing. Even though it was his daughter giving him kisses, Raghavan got a little lustful peek.

Raghavan's hand was now on Tamil Selvi's neck so that Tamil Selvi, who was lying on her back, was now lying straight. The moment he went to take his hand, Tamil Selvi took Raghavan's hand again.
She slowly took his hand down from her neck. Raghavan's heart began to beat faster. She placed Raghavan's hand above her breasts. He felt her smooth water-filled balloons like blossoms, she kept his hands on her boobs, he felt her hardened nipples, and understand she didn't wear a bra inside her top. The tip of her nipples drooled on his fingertips. His heartbeat went up, in the dim light from the TV showed the lust and greedy look in her eyes. She moved up in his lap, kept her cheeks on his lap and felt a hard subject under her cheeks. She took his hands to her waist. Now, Tamil Selvi lifted her top to keep Raghavan's hand on her waist.

Raghavan's hand touched Tamil Selvi's hot waist and tried to take it. Tamil Selvi kept Raghavan's hand on her waist without letting go. Her navel felt silky, she inserted her finger with his and kept bellow belly button an inch or two above her pussy mound. She took the phone in hand and she asked him about her mom, he said she had gone into their room. Then she slowly turned on the flashlight on her phone and showed the light on her hip.

Raghavan knew that what Darshan had written was still intact.

When will you bury me in this pussy? Looking forward to the day of burial. Raghavan bent down on his daughter's face and asked her in a husky voice, Tamil are you still thinking about the same thing?", asked Raghavan in a low voice... Tamil Selvi didn't answer, she lowered her night pants further and flashed the torchlight. She let her pussy open without her panty. Raghavan doesn't know exactly. He bent slightly and looked at her waist. The writing looked like something else had been written on it. Narrow your eyes and look even closer… "dick of Darshan"
In it, Darshan was struck and above it, was written...as " Dad's dick"

Raghavan, shocked by the reading, was speechless. Turning off the torchlight, Tamil Selvi got up from Raghavan's lap and slowly walked over to him. She went into her room and locked the door. Raghavan was still sitting in shock. The TV was on. Raghavan could see the words written above Tamil Selvi's, his heartbeat went high. His heart had forgotten that Tamil Selvi was his daughter. He started thinking about how she would look naked. Do her breasts look like her mother's or other type? He remembered looking lightly at the hair. What is Tamil Selvi's pussy like? Have a lot of hair? How does it taste? Does my daughter like if I taste her pussy? Thinking about all this, Raghavan's dick started to grow. Raghavan untied his lungi and started rubbing his dick thinking of his daughter.

tumblr-2e41b4648a7d5769061212b9610fd63c-5d42932f-400

At the same time, Tamil Selvi was in her room… with her t-shirt well up… both breasts stood pouting as she looked at the rooftop. Both boobs were sprung over both sides. Tamil Selvi was kneading one breast well. The other hand was inside her pants.

She was moaning “is… ahh”… now and then she was saying “ahh.. daddy… hmm..”.

Father and daughter were separately thinking of each other and drowning in self-indulgence. Raghavan is completely naked

while Tamil Selvi enters her room, throwing off his t-shirt, pulling down his pants and holding the jatti to one side with one hand. She was stroking her pussy with the finger of her other hand. Her vagina was well-soaked and ready to expel the water. She put her finger in her fist and moaned "Daddy...Daddy...Ah.."

tumblr-b07cc0cae644172e791e113e424c90cf-d9242e6b-400

It was a new experience for her. Now she started thrusting her finger into her pussy even faster. Water started pouring out of the pot. Tamil chelvi did not stop. She was quickly taking her finger out of her vagina.

Meanwhile, outside, Raghavan's dick was now as hard as iron. Bending his hips a little forward, he was clapping his hands fast, imagining his dick going inside his daughter Tamil Selvi's pussy.

“Shhh… Ah.. Tamil….”, while saying this, he shook his dick, it spat out water four or five times and then subsided slowly... Even after subsiding, Raghavan's dick's erection continued to shake for a long time.
Even after splashing the water, Tamil Selvi's pussy was still warm... thinking of her father, she fell asleep.

Raghavan silently cleaned his cum on the floor by pouring water on it and then quietly went near Madivathani and lay down.

No one knows what happened to the father and daughter. In the morning, it was a little earlier than usual, Raghavan came out of the room as soon as he woke up, and at the same time, Tamil Selvi also opened the door of her room and came out.

They smiled at each other. did not speak Mathivathani woke up earlier and was engrossed in cooking. Coming into the hall, father and daughter were sitting on the sofa without talking to each other.

"What... did father and daughter make out in the morning?"

They looked at each other without answering.
After cooking Madivathani took a bath and got ready and it was half past eight by the time he left for college. When Mathivathani left the door closed and Raghavan returned, Tamil Selvi was also standing there curious about something. I don't know what it is.

Looking at her, Raghavan came closer and she also came. It happened when they both came side by side. They hugged each other. Nothing was said for a while. Hugging was going on between father and daughter.
Raghavan slowly let go, "Tamil, daddy has a night... I did not sleep well..." He said holding her face.

"Me too..." Tamil Selvi said looking at Raghavan's eyes...

“Thinking of you… I…”

"Hmm.. thought of me..."

“Thinking of you… I… I....”

"Tell me, papa... you thought of me... what did you do?", Tamil Selvi asked him and looked into Raghavan's eyes.

"Shake my hand..."

"How?", she said with interest...

“Anyway… that…”, he lost the words to what to say

"Show me, Dad..."
Now that his daughter was saying this, it was like electricity running through him. His dick started to stiffen... Raghavan brought Tamil Selvi with his hand on her shoulder and made her sit on the sofa. Then he stood in front of her.

Tamil Selvi was curiously looking at her father.

Raghavan, who was standing in front of his daughter, now untied his lungi. His sunni was bulging inside the jatti. Tamil Selvi's eyes were looking at Raghavan's jatti. Looking at his daughter, Raghavan pulled one side of his jatti and took out his dick. Tamil Selvi's eyes widened.
Taking it out, he drew the dick well and released it quickly, his hands moved faster on his dick. Tamil Selvi's hand unconsciously. Moved down on her pussy. Ragavan understood that his daughter was ready to take
I read both episodes. It's going nice. Thanks for your work.

• Love
Reactions: RAVI_K_RAJ