• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Therapist Mom.

andrewrocket79

Chapter 7 The Massage 2

Sonu public hair had rose. They were feeling the sensation, as his mother was putting oil, on his ass crack and touching her balls just enough. He was moving his ass up and down. Sonu's ass was little blackish from top. He had not shaved his hairs, but they were very silky. Usha also felt so good to touch ass of a young men.

"Sir don't cum, still more things to come!" she said, smilingly.

She was teasing her own son. Sonu could not believe himself. His mother was such a hot whore. He had never ever dream that his mother would give him such a wonderful, massage on his bums. He enjoyed.

On the other bed, Manjuri was already horny "how much for fs" she asked Jonny, "Jonny smiled- "But how can I give you fs?" she giggled.

"I will tell you" and she just said any amouth which came to her mind.

"get naked" Manjuri again told her, Jonny removed her clothes, without hesitating. She must 23 or 24 years old. Her body was thin, and boobs smaller. She had just trimmed her vaginal hairs. But she was short in height, and her feet were big. She had done nice makeup, and had neatly polished her nails. She stood stil. She looked at Usha, who was playing with balls of Sonu from behind.

Usha, then teased Jonny, " Ache se service dena mam ko" (give good service to mam), and she giggled. Jonny smiled back " Ji Didi" (yes sister).

Manjuri started to kiss Jonny passionately. She was horny.
Within few minutes, Jonny who was avoiding to kiss her started to kiss her deeply. They kissed each other like passionate lovers. Jonny was with a women for the first time. She felt Manjuri attractive specially her big boobs... Jonny said "I am jealous of them", and Manjuri naugthy told her , "The taste them"...

Usha then asked Sonu whispering in his ears " Sir , you want service, you know the rates na?"

Sonu tried his best to change his voice, and said " Yah, FS" , "Okay sir said Usha" " Let me get condom", and she walked out of the room, came back with one condom.

Usha than removed her clothes, and putting oil on her boobs and stomach started to give massage to Sonu.

"turn around sir" she said.

and the moment Sonu turn around, Usha who was seating on his top, immediately realized that it is Sonu. Sonu also showed his reaction as if he was shocked. But both somehow restrained from calling each other mom or son.

Usha did not understand how to react. She felt as if whole her world has crashed. But if world comes to know, that she was with her son. She felt unbearable pain inside her chest.

"Sir... Let me come back" she said, "trying to cover her boobs and pussy"

"No no, now I am in full mood, give me full service" Sonu said, his voice was firm, and it was not as if he was requesting but it was as if he was telling her.

Usha looked at Jonny, Jonny was lying down with her legs spread and Manjuri was licking her vagina. Jonny was someone trained by Usha only.

Usha knew that no one can know that Sonu was her son. She cursed her luck. How can she fuck her own son. What she did no mother would do. She was a sinner. She may have fucked many men in her lives but her own son.

Sonu was smiling. He had caught his mother red handed. Usha had no answers. She took the condom, inserted on the dick of Sonu, and Sat on his dick, and started to move her ass up and down....

A mother was fucking her own son!"

tb c

brij1728

माँ लवर
It's very erotic. I just exposed while reading this. I love mom son sex story. This is best in world

andrewrocket79

Chapter 7 The Massage 3

Usha was trying not to look towards her son. But the moment she inserted dick of her son inside her vagina, she felt something different. She had taken 100s of dicks in her life, and from that aspect this was just a normal dick, but to her surprise her vagina started to get wet as she started to move her ass up and down. She still was not looking towards her son. Her son's dick was little bigger and more thicker. But it seemed as if she was waiting for this dick in her life. She moved up and down, and unknownigly she could not control her moans.

On the other bed, Johnny and Manjuri was in another word. Jonny was having her first lesbian experience. She had spread her legs fully, so as Manjuri could lick her pussy. Juices were flowing from her vagina.Manjuri was an expert fucker. She exactly touched few sensitive points of Johnny's vagina just to give her that thrust. Jonny ass was much smaller, and her boobs very small, but her nipples were pin pointed.

Usha was speechless, she was feeling different. She had never ever thought that her son's dick will be such a pleasure for her.
She felt as if she this was the dick she was waiting in her life.Her hands automatically went towards her breasts and she started to press them, and jump up and down like. Sonu- who was having sex for the first ever time, could not resist and cummed.. Usha professionally wiped out condom from tissue, and cleaned his dick once again. Then as she approached towards her clothes, she heard a faint voice.

"Didi join us na", this was Jonny. Usha answered in negative, but then she heard her son's voice, "Join them we will pay you " there was this grin smile on his face. Usha felt like slapping him. She even showed her eyes to him. But she could not do anything. Manjuri who was now fully horny, spread her legs, and took some 4000 cash from her pocket and threw in front of Usha, "help me"

Jonny was not a good licker, and was hesitant. Usha slowly walked towards them and then started to lick vagina of Manjuri professionally. Manjuri screamed in joy....

Jonny stood beside them, and watched, and Sonu's dick again got hard ... Finally Manjuri cum, and she closed her eyes in joy.

Usha rushed out of the room immediately. Jonny stood with Manjuri kissed her on lips, and then left after taking the tip.

"Usha was experienced one, she knew exactly waht will make me cum" said, Manjuri, as she took shower. Sonu waited out playing with his dick, trying to still understand what exactly had happened.

Usha was in toilet crying..

t b c

andrewrocket79

Chapter 8 The Confrontation

Sonu took shower after Manjuri, and paid the tip to Jonny...

"Come again mam" said Jonny, pasting a kiss on Manjuri's Lips. They exchanged their numbers too. Usha did not come back,she has another appointment was the execuse given.

Usha smoked almost 2 packets of cigarette. She was
nervous and speechless.Her make up had gone for a toss. She locked herself in one of her cabin and did not speak much to anyone. The other therapist were concerened about her health, but she did not feel like responding to anyone. Sonu on the other had was very happy after losing his virginity. He fucked not any dream women but his own mother. On his way back home he continued to think about the same. He dropped Manjuri and came back to home. He was feeling victorious, one he had lost his virginity and second he had figure out his mother's reality.

Usha reached home very late. She was dejected, sad and also concern. Many thoughts ran around her head, she was tensed. But what was making her more concern was the way she enjoyed fucking Sonu...

It was already 9 in the night. Sonu was watching television, he had purchased couple of beers. He never drank earlier in front of his mother but today was a different occasion for him. He was seating down with his lap close, television was being played at a very loud noise. He was wearing his boxers only. The maid had left after cooking the dinner.

Usha silently entered home, she did not say anything. She left for washroom, freshen up. She saw her son drinking in front of her, she felt as if Sonu's eyes were full of lust towards her. She felt deeply ashamed.

"Oh you came, so late" said Sonu, he spoke to her in very informal tune, "come fast I am hungry, was waiting for you". Usha quietly walked towards the bathroom, finished her shower and came back wearing a the Indian ladies gown. By the time she came back food was lead. Next day was Usha's off day.

Sonu, had kept the plates and food on the ground. He was looking excited. He then went to the fridge and brought one beer for his mother.

"here mom, have it, this will make you lighT" he said. Usha was not keen on drinking, but she just quietly said "I dont drink son"

"HA HA HA HA " Sonu laughed loudly, "I have never seen any Raandi (whore) who doesnot drink, and don't show me this attitude" he said.

Usha was speechless, her own son was calling her a prostitute.

She quietly picked the beer, and started to drink with him. "Cheers" he said, it was difficult to understand that it was a sarcasm or genuinely he was happy. Usha quietly finished one chapati.

"I want to talk to u about something son" said Usha,

Sonu laughed, " I know, but today is my celebration day, so Lets celebrate and talk about it tomorrow" he said finishing his rice and dal.

Usha did not say more. She could hardly finished her chapati, that she receive a message from Anup.

"tomorrow is your off day any plans?", Usha felt like abusing him, she thought it was Anup who had revealed her secret. But then she just switched her mobile off.

Sonu wrapped up all the plates, and then came back to watch the television. This was hi 4th beer.

"You should not drink so much" said Usha, "why are you punishing your self for my sin" Usha said and satrted to cry.

No son can see his mother cry. Sonu's heart also felt little better.

"Your father left me, I am not educated, how would I have taken care of you" said Usha, again crying, she said more things.

Sonu, finally could not take it, "Okay okay mom" and he went and embraced his mother. "Don't cry" he said.

"Actually I was celebrating, because I lost my virginity to you mom, to you" and he continued to hug Usha, but as he hugged her his lust could not control it self. His dick had risen to 100%.... Usha could feel it, and hence she pushed him back controlling her emotions.

Usha felt better with her son's hug, but she also felt goose bumps running around her hands. She felt something different today. She grabbed her beer and finish it one go, just to calm her nerves.

Sonu smiled, he could feel his mother goose bumps, fire was on both side he thought...... he just calmly finished his beer.

Usha sat little far from him. There was this uneasy calm between them... Sonu continued to smile, and Usha kept her head down confused with waht was happening to her.

(Next will be final instalment of this story)

andrewrocket79

Chapter 9 The Sinners

They both remained silent for sometime. Sonu was having beer after beer, but his eyes were fixed on his mother. Usha was quiet. She was not able to understand that if she goes inside her bedroom, or sit there. She was feeling guilt and lust in equal terms unable to understand. She was trying to watch television, but she was not able to focus on what was happening.

"Lets dance mom, lets celebrate" she heard Sonu's voice, and Usha before she could react he pulled her towards him, and both son and mom started to dance on a romantic song. Usha was uncomfortable initally, but she loved music. Her young son no doubt had a scent which was attractive. Sonu had put his hands on her mothers back, and they both had their face very close to each other. Sonu was breathing heavily, though his mother had not wore anything extravaganza but he still had not forgotten what happened in morning. Usha on the other hand though was still uncomfortable. She even joined her son for dance, because he was little high.

"You are very beautiful mom" said Sonu, as he pressed his hands on to her ass. Women are able to figure out the touch immediately. But she did not say anything. She somehow liked the touch. She had had many men, but she slept with most of them for only money. This was also not different .

Seeing his mom not resisting, Sonu felt more confident. He played another romantic song "In the night....." (Rekha and Akshay)" popular song. He changed his dance moves with it, and without seeing Usha offguard, he pasted his lips on her mother's lips.... Usha was taken a back by this sudden move, and her instant reaction was to slap hard her own son.

"Sonuuu, behave your self " she screamed.......

Sonu who was not expecting this gesture from her, got little rattled, he was drunk too. His ego got hurt.

"Saali Raand, how dare you slap me" he said in anger, but then immediately realised that he has said something wrong. He composed himself back.

"Sorry sorry" he said, as Usha again started to cry.

"Yes yes I am a whore, but I dont do it for fun, I do it for us" she cried, " all men are same, what u want to do, you want to fuck your own mom again, since morning I have been in deep pain. I have done a greatest sin today, I have fucked my own son. I am even down then a whore, and you.. you wont understand" tears again flew from her eyes. She said few more harsh words.

Sonu stood stun. He truly have not understood what his mother wanted. He felt guilty. Words cannot be taken aback!

He slowly moved towards his mother, handed over her a glass of water, and then kissed her on her forehead. "I love you mom, I did not mean it"

Then he shared the whole history of how he had seen she making love to Anup and Sanya. He also shared how he had gone and spied on her, but he was not sure. He also shared about his lack of confidence and that initally he hated her but then todays after noon encounter had changed everything about it. He showed her his mobile, and showed her how every room has camera hidden and he had been syping on her.

"Because you lead a very suscpicious life, late night coming, sometimes drunk. Out on weekend for work etc etc, and then when I saw you making love to my best friends..."

Usha actually felt little relieved listening to hear her son. She understood. She hugged him, and then narrated her own story of how she became a whore. How his father had dumped her, and how the owner of the spa was the one who gave her some meaning in life. They both honestly had, heart to heart dialogue.

Sonu felt sad for his mother for the first time in life. He had tears in his eyes when his mother shared with him her story. Sonu hugged her.

"Thank you mom, he said. Usha felt better.

"want more drink?" he said, as both mother and son were feeling lighter. This was first time they both had a heart to heart. For Usha this was first time she ever spoke to some men heart to heart. All men just wanted to eat her and fuck her. She kissed her son on his fore head.

"I will make for us" said Usha, " you wait".

Usha went to her room, opened her cupboard, and brought brand new vodka out. She threw the beer can to her son, and sat drinking vodka alongside her son. "I am not a beer fan" she said, and took out some chakna ( additives).

They both drank for some more time.

As Usha left for her room, Sonu pulled her back, this time the pull was very gentle, and pasted his lips on her lips....This time Usha did not react. She responded to her son's kiss passionately.

"This is not right beta" she said, she was feeling horny.

But Sonu was not in a mood to listen, he kissed her more passionately, and then slowly took his hands towards her boobs and started to press her boobs..

"ahh" she cried, "It not correct" but her voice had lust, it was saying not correct, but she did not do anything to seperate him. He continued to kiss her, and finally he took off the gown of her mother. Usha was not wearing any bra. Sonu was far more gentle, and he took his mothers hand to his dick, and

Usha again said " not right" but she was also touching his dick, playfully... Finally she gave in, and started to give a blow job to her son.

"Slowly" she said, when Sonu tried to finger her vagina, "play gently" she said, and passionately kissed him like acrazy slut. Her son's body was making her more and more horny. She lied down on the floor, opening her legs fully, so as her son can go deep down to lick her vagina. Sonu was a new bie, and excitement in him was making him more crazy. His tongue was raw and the rawness of his tongue was bringing more and more joy to her. Her vagina was wet like anything, finally as Sonu started to finger her vagina slowly, she could feel joy.

"enter me" she said, Sonu wanted to tease her, and said "But mom it is sin?"

Usha screamed , " fuck behen ke lo..., fuck me " she screamed,

Sonu smiled and started to fuck his mother. Usha would guide him in between like "remove it" and "wait", "now insert it again" finally Sonu threw all his sperm inside her mother vagina. Usha had still not reach her orgasm, so she asked him to finger her vagina.

"Slowly slowly, just here at top" she said, and finally she squirted, all her sperm felt on the face of Sonu.. both Mother and son laughed like anything.

**********************************************************************************************************************

It is now 3 years after this incident. Sonu and Usha have left that house and moved to a new location. Sonu decided to join his mother business and he now runs 3 more spas and some other business. Last reported Usha was expecting second child from Sonu. They both already have a daughter. In real world they both are known as couples, with not people aware that they r mother and son. Usha finally found the love of her life...............

thank you so much for reading this. finally I could finish my second story....