• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

The XForum Scoop - Summer Edition 2019

Mayaviguru

Great.... the idea of monthly magazine is best..
And the part the meet that never happened is best ..
The top stories were great..but i will just suggest a story to selecter who select top stories , because i think he has missed it ..Atttitude by vj... it's a masterpiece ...but after all it's your choice...

Secondly ,it wouod be much better if on the third post you add few points of change log and add the name s of moderators to it .

Thirdly i would like if annual magazine is published and at that time we can found all the monthly magazine in a separate magazine section

I will wait for part 3 of meeting that never happened

Genius

The Emperor of Inferno 🔥
Great.... the idea of monthly magazine is best..
And the part the meet that never happened is best ..
The top stories were great..but i will just suggest a story to selecter who select top stories , because i think he has missed it ..Atttitude by vj... it's a masterpiece ...but after all it's your choice...

Secondly ,it wouod be much better if on the third post you add few points of change log and add the name s of moderators to it .

Thirdly i would like if annual magazine is published and at that time we can found all the monthly magazine in a separate magazine section

I will wait for part 3 of meeting that never happened
Yeah vj's story is a master piece but mentioned threads are selected by reviews and posts. So.....
Btw vj's story is added
We will see into your suggestions

:thanks:

Last edited:
Reactions: Raj

Mayaviguru

Baki
Yeah vj's story is a master piece but mentioned threads are selected by reviews and posts. So.....

We will see into your suggestions

:thanks:
Baki ke do points par koi tippani

Genius

The Emperor of Inferno 🔥
Baki

Baki ke do points par koi tippani
Well basically har bar change log ke liye ek global notification aati hai aur modrators ke liye bhi member column me special option hai but i will see about it in next edition

And about annual magzine ... A special edition of XFS will come in the year end or on new year remembering the achievements of the year

Mayaviguru

Tha
Well basically har bar change log ke liye ek global notification aati hai aur modrators ke liye bhi member column me special option hai but i will see about it in next edition

And about annual magzine ... A special edition of XFS will come in the year end or on new year remembering the achievements of the year
Thanks..

King

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕺𝖓𝖊 & 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌
:bow:

Romeo 22

:good: