• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Health Types of Vagina

रसिक चिकित्सक

⚡🅳🆁 🆅🅰🆃🆂🆈🅰🆈🅰🅽🅰🐾
Despite what you may find on the internet, there are technically no set "types" of vaginas. "No two are the same nor symmetrical. All vulva's vary in size, shape, color, fullness and texture. The clitoral hood and size of the clitoris also vary in appearance in size, shape, and fullness,

V69

Despite what you may find on the internet, there are technically no set "types" of vaginas. "No two are the same nor symmetrical. All vulva's vary in size, shape, color, fullness and texture. The clitoral hood and size of the clitoris also vary in appearance in size, shape, and fullness,

That we know that's why we are here to find other shaps and colour...😀😀

रसिक चिकित्सक

⚡🅳🆁 🆅🅰🆃🆂🆈🅰🆈🅰🅽🅰🐾

What’s the typical shape?

When people mention vaginal appearance (lopsided or otherwise), they’re usually talking about the labia, or “vaginal lips.”

The fleshy outer lips of your vulva are known as the labia majora. The inner lips — which usually lead the way to your vaginal opening — are called the labia minora.

Even if your labia take after a common “type,” they probably have variations that set them apart from the next person’s. Some labia have characteristics associated with multiple types and can’t be boxed into one specific category.

Wanna get a closer look? Grab a handheld mirror and go somewhere private. Use this time to explore your unique anatomy and learn more about your body

Reactions: Scripted

Scripted

Life is So Beautiful
Staff member
Sectional Moderator

What’s the typical shape?

When people mention vaginal appearance (lopsided or otherwise), they’re usually talking about the labia, or “vaginal lips.”

The fleshy outer lips of your vulva are known as the labia majora. The inner lips — which usually lead the way to your vaginal opening — are called the labia minora.

Even if your labia take after a common “type,” they probably have variations that set them apart from the next person’s. Some labia have characteristics associated with multiple types and can’t be boxed into one specific category.

Wanna get a closer look? Grab a handheld mirror and go somewhere private. Use this time to explore your unique anatomy and learn more about your body
Good share more information..sir..

रसिक चिकित्सक

⚡🅳🆁 🆅🅰🆃🆂🆈🅰🆈🅰🅽🅰🐾

Asymmetrical inner lips​

If one inner lip is longer, thicker, or larger than the other, it’s considered asymmetrical. It’s actually quite common for vulvas to have labia minora that aren’t even.

7478-Lopsided-Vagina-Are-My-Labia-Normal-400x400-Square-Image-Asymmetrical-inner-lips-1

Scripted

Life is So Beautiful
Staff member
Sectional Moderator

Asymmetrical inner lips​

If one inner lip is longer, thicker, or larger than the other, it’s considered asymmetrical. It’s actually quite common for vulvas to have labia minora that aren’t even.

7478-Lopsided-Vagina-Are-My-Labia-Normal-400x400-Square-Image-Asymmetrical-inner-lips-1
Thank you for valuable information....agar hindi mein hoga toh sabb pad lenge ...aap kosis hindi ki bi kriye..

रसिक चिकित्सक

⚡🅳🆁 🆅🅰🆃🆂🆈🅰🆈🅰🅽🅰🐾

Curved outer lips​

Think of your outer lips like a horseshoe flipped upside down — a round curve that meets evenly at the end. When this happens, it usually leaves the inner lips exposed. They may or may not protrude below your labia majora.

7478-Lopsided-Vagina-Are-My-Labia-Normal-400x400-Square-Image-Curved-outer-lips-2

रसिक चिकित्सक

⚡🅳🆁 🆅🅰🆃🆂🆈🅰🆈🅰🅽🅰🐾

Prominent inner lips​

More often than not, the inner lips are longer than and stick out from the outer lips. This difference in length may be more subtle, with the inner lips just barely peeking out, or more pronounced.

7478-Lopsided-Vagina-Are-My-Labia-Normal-400x400-Square-Image-Prominent-inner-lips-3

रसिक चिकित्सक

⚡🅳🆁 🆅🅰🆃🆂🆈🅰🆈🅰🅽🅰🐾

Prominent outer lips​

Prominent outer lips sit much lower on your vulva. The skin may be thick and puffy or thin and a bit loose — or somewhere in between.

7478-Lopsided-Vagina-Are-My-Labia-Normal-400x400-Square-Image-Prominent-outer-lips-4

रसिक चिकित्सक

⚡🅳🆁 🆅🅰🆃🆂🆈🅰🆈🅰🅽🅰🐾

Long, dangling inner lips​

These are a form of prominent inner lips. They can dangle up to an inch (or more!) past your outer lips. They may even hang outside of your underwear. You may notice a bit of extra skin or additional folds.

7478-Lopsided-Vagina-Are-My-Labia-Normal-400x400-Square-Image-Long-dangling-inner-lips-5