• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Advice Needed WhatsApp Mod Versions

StarDust

I have been using WhatsApp Mod versions like GB and Plus since quite a time now, but since last 3 days my number is being banned by WhatsApp temporarily and they are pushing me to use WhatsApp from playstore.

Anyone here has been using Mod version for WhatsApp ? And facing this problem ?

Is there any solution to this ? My purpose of using Mod version is to use the DnD mode in WhatsApp.

Thanks in advance !!

Reactions: Assassin

Trinity

I Ban People For No Reasons At All.
Staff member
Super-Moderator
I have been using WhatsApp Mod versions like GB and Plus since quite a time now, but since last 3 days my number is being banned by WhatsApp temporarily and they are pushing me to use WhatsApp from playstore.

Anyone here has been using Mod version for WhatsApp ? And facing this problem ?

Is there any solution to this ? My purpose of using Mod version is to use the DnD mode in WhatsApp.

Thanks in advance !!
WhatsApp is talking serious actions against the Mods. Currently no Mod is working, don't even try them as the ban time will keep on increasing. If you want to use multiple whatsapp then use dual space.

DnD I assume must stop the whatsapp messages from coming even after net is turned on? Right? You can force stop the app from settings in this case and it will only start working again if you open it once.

Reactions: Addicted

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
WhatsApp is talking serious actions against the Mods. Currently no Mod is working, don't even try them as the ban time will keep on increasing. If you want to use multiple whatsapp then use dual space.

DnD I assume must stop the whatsapp messages from coming even after net is turned on? Right? You can force stop the app from settings in this case and it will only start working again if you open it once.
I am using the mod on the main package and still didn't got any ban yet :p:.

Reactions: Trinity