• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Funny Why some husbands love to expose wife ?

Dhruv8714

Mature women lover
Hello...

Prince Alvi

Some men love their wives so much that they want them to explore every possible pleasure of sex with every possible cock available!

When someone appreciates what you possess, you feel happy! That's human nature!
So if someone finds our wives HOT .. it makes us happy.
Perfect

Reactions: hubbyofahotwife
yeyesterday ,we did the exposure again, it is incidental as the room boy of our hotel suddenly opened the door while i am adjusting my hijjab . on the sudden shock of opening of door, my hijjab and front view of breasts are totally open. he saw my boobs with half naked bra .
it ignited my husband mood so hard that he fucked me so long that day of moharam.
so fun n firesome fuck.

Hot

Reactions: kkdweb

newcuckie

Due to my husband Ismail's begging and licking , I nodded.
On that day evening , we ordered Hyderabad briyani vide uber eats , waited.
My husband sat in opposite sofa.
I sat in centre sofa , watching TV.
On arrival of uber guy and bell rang,
I slipped my saree front a lot and exposed my full right breasts and pretending to watch TV.
My husband looked n stunned.
He opened n let the guy enter. That guy is a young one , he saw n shocked and i can gauge his erection sidewdys.
My husband delayed payment and let him see my breasts. He is in awe.

I never looked at the uber guy , allowed a little left breasts view also.

He left after ate my boobs vide his eyes.

Then , immediately , my husband kissed me and thanked me , then unbuttoned his trousers.took out his cock which is bloody rock hard.
He fucked me for an hour.
Its d beginning.
Good Job Ismail in narrating your story. Anyone thinking wife is writing this is a biggest FUDDU on this forum

• Haha
Reactions: ILovebigbooty