• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Wife loves both of us

Do you like this Story?

• Yes

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Want more 💦💦

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

Rgroy97

Rgroy97
Mohit( in dream)....

A beautiful sight. Its Mohit house background. A little girl started walking newly. A beautiful lady with smiling face is standing behind. Mohit walked and put hand on that lady. That lady turned around.

Thd lady- Hey Mohit ! Look our daughter started waling. How cute she is.

Mohit- she is my brave daughter Pihu.

That lady Was mohit sweet wife. Mohit open his hand and keel down. That baby came to mohit eith sniling face. Mohit hug that girl and kiss her .

Then suddenly that girl disappears. Mohit became worried and his heart beat fast rapidly. Then another scene comes to his mind. Its a bed decorated with flowers.

Then suddenly he saws a newly bride sitting on bed. Its honymoon night. Mohit walked with happy face. Sat beside that girl. He lifted the Odhni. Then he shocked. He saw Sonali sitting on bride get up. Mohit could not understand anything.

Than Sonali said- hey mohit come. Look at ne I am your sweet wife. I am Pihu . Come baby. Its our first night . Take me to youe lap . Kiss me. Make me nude. Bite me. Make me yours. Hey mohit come and fuck me ummmmh mohittt ahhjhhh.

Then suddenly Sight changes. Mohit saw sonali sleeping near him. He now totally recognise Sonali as Pihu. His mind accepted that its not Sonali his wife Pihu.

Mohit came near Sonali and kiss her. Sonali moan. Inside Sonali was fully nude. Mohit ride on sonali and push his cock ibside her creamy pussy and started fucking sonali. Sonali moaned too loud and kiss mohit.

Mohit was senseless but he dreamed critically. Now his half mind considers Sonali as Pihu. He enjoyed fucking Sonali as Pihu in dream. His cock grow faster and make tent on pant.

His hear beat pumping faster that indicate in moniter. Nurse called doctor. I also went behind doctor. Doctor gave him a injection. Then Mohit became calm and sleeps normally without dream.

I saw his condition is too critical.

Doctor- see he even not confortable in sleep

I did not say anything. Doctor left to other patient. I looked him . A man was in the middle of life and death.

Then my wife came with a auto to hospital. I said - its night time. Why you came in this unknown city. My wife worried too much.

Sonali- Raghab i can not stay at home. That man was going to suicide. If God sent me to save him then it will be some cause.

Me- its ok. Doctor said something. I will tell you alone.

Sonali- is he ok Raghab.

Me- he is still alive. Only one thing can save him. But its a very difficut step. I have no courage to do this.

Sonali- tell me what is the way Raghab. I will take care till his recovery. I can not let a man to die if there any possibility . I can not live if i can not save his life . If there is a way why we should not do this Raghab.

Me- calm sonali. At first you should listen.

sonali- tell me. I can not wait.

me- not here please come to a lonely place. Sit here.

Then i told Sonali each word with detail that Doctor said to me. After listening these words Sonali put her hand to her mouth and started crying. I can understand what she is feeling right now. I just hug her and try to make her calm.

Then Doctor came and ask me to buy some medicines and injection from medicine store. I went to medicine store and buy medicine. While he ask money its 15 thousand. So costly. So i said please make bill and sent to receptionist. I will pay whole bill at once through cheque.

Then he looked at me and make bill. He came with me to receptionist and then they count my total bill. Its 95 thousands till tomorrow. They called doctor and doctor told that tomorrow he will discharge. So they add two days bill. I open the blank cheque and i wrote amount 95 thounds nothing more. Then he check with bank and ita conformed. Then they treated me like royal . Becayse they conform its Mohit the business king.

Then i came to my wife . I found sonali standing inside cabin abd watching Mohit with crying face. When i entred she hugged me and started crying. I said all will be ok.

Its night time. Doctor said inside cabin only one person allowed. So we both change our seat and look after Mohit. Ae exchange and rest . Almost Midnight Mohit opened his eyes. He saw my wife sleeping near him .

He though its Pihu his wife. He could not understand why he is here. He hold Sonali hand . Sonali awake suddenly and snatch her hand.

Mohit- hey Pihu why i am here. Is there any accident with me. I can not remember. I just slept beside you and we have some quality time.

Sonali was in shock. She could not say a single word. Mohit was feeling so well. He stood up and went near Sonali. Sonali also stood in shock.

Mohit went closer to Sonali and hold her waiste and grab towards him. Sonali could not understand what to react. She was like statue.

Mohit hig tightly and kiss Sonali neck. Sonali eyes grows bigger. Then mohit started kissing my wufe pibk lips with full mood. My wife eyes grows faster.

Sonali was in shock with sudden action. Then Sonali came to sense and pushed mohit and slapped her cheek in anger.

Mohit could not found whats wrong. After slap he was in pain. He hold his head and sat down and shouted.

I got up and ebtred to cabin. I was full worried. I called doctor. Doctor gave him a injection. Then Mohit slept again .

Me- what happened Doctor.

Doctor- may be he got any pain or stress. It will be very harmful.

Doctor left and i saw Sonali. Who was in shock now. I asked what happened. Sonali showed me hand to stop asking and left cabin with anger. I could not understand what is happening. Sonali sat in anger. She could not believe other man touched her and kissed in lips. With this imagination she got much anger. I sat beside Mohit rest of time. I just looked outside and asked Sonali - are you ok?

Sonali just looked at me in anger but did not talk to me. I could not ubderstand what was happening inside room. I feel its not right time to ask. So i just sat inside till morning. About 8 am Mohit opened his eye. He looked at me.

Mohit- hey raghab. How i am in hospital. We were in my house right.

Me- its long story. Forget it . Just calm and chill bro.

Mohit- where is Sonali?
Then sonali came slowly and stood with me holding my hands.

Mohit- hey Sonali, are you ok? Thanks to both of you. It seems you both sweet couple save my life. Sonali , may god sent you for me.

Sonali looked him with anger. Mohit continued- may be god sent you to make me alive. I am now feel better. You guys already seemed in so trouble. So you both can go home and take rest.

Me- hey buddy. You are now our friends. Sonali was so much worried about you. You know man. She was coming with Auto alone at night. Sonali looked at me with anger. I could nit understand her behaviour. So i ignored it.

Mohit- thanks dear. You looks like my wife sister. Like sister- in - law .

Sonali- that means like your sister mohit.

Me- no sonali that means Mohit told that you are his Sister-in- law. Not sister.

Sonali now looked at me with furious eye. I understood may be she wants to listen different. So i quiet.

Mohit laughed. Then he told doctor to send soneone to receive cheque. Dictor told that already your bill was fully payment with your cheque.

Then i told Mohit everything that how i kept his blank cheque and paid his bill.

Mohit was fully emotion and came to me for a hug.

Mohit- i have seen many greedy person in my life. Only this time i found a sincere loyal person. You can take advantage and fill any amount. Bit you did not take any single money. I also feel proud. Other man praised me in front of my wife.

Then a call came to my phone. I picked up. Then its house owner call that some thief came at night and stole everything from home. After listened i sat down. My wife asked - what happened Raghab.

Me- i did not tell anything infrint of Mohit . Because he will gave everything in synpathy. But i will not like it. So i said nothing and hold my wife hand and took to a lonely place.

Sonali- what happened

me- yesterday night thieve entered out house and stole everything.

After listening my wife alsi cried. Mohit stood little distance from us .

Mohit came to us and said- is everything ok. Any big problem.

Me- nothing. Its just a small issue we can manage. Sonali looked at me and hugged me.

Sonali- i am prous of you Raghab.

Raghab- its ok. Just quiet.

Mohit- raghab if you think i am a friend of yours then you can tell me whats rhe problem.
I was quiet. Sonali said- listen Mohit. Yesterday night some thieves ebtred our house and stole everything. But my husband did not tell it to you . Because he is a very good person. He did not tell you his problems because he did not want that you will help. He did not want any favour with this help.

Mohit listened and hugged me tightly. Then mohit told- bro you are really such a good human being . May be i am older than you but you have a good personality than anyone.

Then doctor came and told- Raghab why not you both shifted to Mohit house for somedays. He needs you and you also feel safe there.

Sonali- Doctor. You may send some nurses for his takecare.
we are new couple now. We need some privacy.

I was surprised listening Sonali words. Now i understood that she decided not to do any acting as Mohit's wife. I did not tell anything. Doctor looked at me and then release a long breathe. I could understand his thought about us.

Mohit- its ok doctor. They are new love birds. They created a very sweet family. I am fine. I will never try to finish my life.

Then Mohit went near Sonali. With a smile he told- Hey Sonali thanks for saving my life again and again. If i am alive now its only because of you. You gave me a new life. Its your Life sonali.

Sonali looked at Mohit eyes. Now she forget her anger. She realised last night that man was not Mohit. Here is Mohit with good heart man.

Sonali- sorry Mohit. I was little rude to you. I can not gave you die again. I am ready to shift in your house . I will be there but as a friend till you will recover as normal.

Mohit- of course friend. Hey , Sonali from now you are my bezt friend.

Me- you forget me man.

Mohit- hey dude. You are my bro. But sonali is my bestfriend.

I am so much happy becayse sonali agreed to treat as a friend. Although as a friend Sonali agreed for his help. Its make me so much happy. But i dont know what cost it will be in future.

Continue....

Rgroy97

Rgroy97
We shifted to Mohit palace. We were lived room beside Mohit. So that we can look after him. We planned to leave his house after his treatment.
I went to office after 3 hours late. I told my seniotlr officer Arpita about my situation.

Arpita called me to cabin. I sat and told Arpita from A to Z. Arpita is more mature and modern smart lady. She listened everything.

Arpita- Hey Raghab is it safe to leave your wifd alone with a mental patient.

Me- i think so.

Arpita- you were in office . Then how will you eye on what happened his home.

I told Arpita the secret that i had installed all camera in some places and i ordered more camera to install all places.

Arpita asked me to showy wife. I sat near Arpita and we both watch through mobile . I saw Sonali was in kitchen and prepared food . Her slim sexy body full with sweat.

Arpita- so attractive wife

Then i saw Mohit came and standing behind Sonali. Arpita looked at me with a silent look. I feel embarrass infront of her. Then i saw he grab my wife waiste. I lost my control in anger. I shouted WTF. I stood to reached home. Mohit house little far from my office.

Arpita hold me and said sit down . She snatched phone and look deeply. My wife got shocked and shouted- what Mohit?

Mohit- hey Pihu you looks so sexy.

Arpita- pihu????

My wife calm down and said- listen Mohit. I am Sonali.
Mohit- what the joke baby. I know my sexy wife very well. Baby gave me one hug then i will go to my office.

Sonali- no you will not go any where.

Mohit- really Pihu?

Sonali- i mean you should take rest.

Mohit- please you look so attractive just one hug.

My wife remembered Doctor words. So she decided to handle it. Sonali spread her hands. I got mad watching Sonali behaviour. My eyes grows bigger. My heart beat pumps so fast. Mohit put hand on my wife waiste and grab her tightly. My wife body shake with new touch. She closed eyes and looked at God.

Sonali- oh God forgive me. Hey Raghab please forgive me.

Mohit- what are you saying baby.

Sonali- nothing dear.

Mohit hold tightly and feel my wife. I just watching it helplessly. Mohit did not stop here. He put his hand on sonali round tight ass and press it. Moaning sound release from Sonali. Sonali forget where she is. She was just in lust.

Mohit started kissing Sonali neck and press Sonali ass. Sonali became fully weak and forget everything. Her eyes closed. It gave me worst feel. I can not tolerate it. I was furious on my wife.

We just married few days ago. But now she enjoyed other man feel. Arpita looked it too closely. I became restless. How can a man tolerate watching her wife with other.

Mohit then started kissing my wife cheek. Then he started lip lock with my fair his dark lip and my wife pink lips match togeter. I started crying.

Suddenly my wife opened her eyes and pushed him and angrily told please Mohit leave me alone. Mohit stops and leabe my wife with one short lip kiss . After mohit left. My wife started crying .

I sat on chair . I can not breathe properly. Arpita close mobile and looked at me.

Continue...

Rgroy97

Rgroy97
My condition was too critical. I can't control my tear. Arpita closed the door and came to me. I hug Arpita and cried too much. She just gave me supporting hug.

Arpita- why are you crying?

me- its my fault. I should not take my eife to his home.

Arpita- you can not see the situation. Your wife is in guilty mood. She is your loyal wife. In this ear getting a such wife is rare. Why you think she made wrong?

Listen Raghab a girl need a partner. Physical attraction is human nature. You are in modern age. Its difficult to digest your wife with other man. But just think the feelings. Remove jealous, move avove it. Just release your wife free. If she still loves you then you are a lucky man. You can not stop a girl if she had desire to sex with someone.

Listen Raghab. You love your wife. Just think if your love wants to take some happy then what is wrong. She is in deep trouble. If you did not gave her support then you will loose your wife for ever.

Me- why ? She is my wife.

Arpita- because your wife cares mohit. He made a soft corner in her heart. You can not separate them forever. I say you that just leave your wife . Allow her what she feel. She just helped a man from taking suicide. Why you not parised her. Its nature indication that Mohit came to your life. See how your wife handle the situation.

me- what will you do if you are in my wife place.

Arpita- i will gave him what he wants. Sex is just fun pleasure. Thats not mean i will left my husband. In the world one person may love with two person same time. Its just begining. I bet you . In future you will love it.

Me- why should i love. I am not weak.

Arpita- its not weak . Its kink fantacy.

Me- What is kink fantacy?

Arpita- look you are so much intrested. Look i opened some sex stories . I added it to uour bookmark. Listened at first it may gave you angry and you may close it. But for me at least once just finish the story with fun. If possible just imagine your lovely wife in that place. Then you will feel thd real kink? If you dont like then i will never force you. If you liked then you will have to do without any question.

I realised that i should read the stories at least once. Arpita mam is mature than me. I have to learn something new. Whatever it may be.

Arpita- i know raghab ,you are a curious person. You will definitely finished it. Then just came to me anytime . You may came to my home also anytime. No problem.

Continue......

Rgroy97

Rgroy97
I came to my cabin and started reading stories. In a story i found her husband wishes that someone will fuck her wife. In that story that is train incident.

I remember arpita mam words. So i imagine mohit and Sonali in that story.

In the story..... ( Imagination phase)

I took sonali for honymoon. We married after 5 years love. We were bored doing same sex daily. We both want newness in sex. So we decided for honymoon plan. That day we had to go long root. But that day too much crowd in train. There is no space to move . So we were stuck there. We are separate little bit due to crowd. My beautiful wife was like crushing between low class drunken worker. Many workers started seducing and m0lesting my wife. I shouted but no one was listening. My wife do not like these type forcing touch. She was almost like crying situation.

Than a stranger was standing near Sonali. He noticed the situation and he came to crowd and hig Sonali and took her from crowd to door wide. He covered my wife with his arm. I feel little relaxed . But that crowd was remain same. It was 6 hour journey. We are not planned before. We thought we will get reservation ticket on spot.

I had kink fantacy that some handsome strong man fuck my wife and i will watch. Now a handsome man wrap my beautiful wife and pritect her. I stood little near but in little dark my wife could not see me. She liked that guy who saved her from cheap workers. Now she feel little comfort. I can imagine that guy as Mohit. I saw they hug each other and both look into eyes . Trains moves fast and each jerk mohit lip touch my wife lips. It get me hard. Sometimes my wife feel horney. Because she was rubbing with other man body.

Aftersometimes Mohit could not control and put his lip into my wife lips. My wife close her eyes but open her lips. I could see clearly Mohit press my wife ass while kissing.

After reading story half my body was full pf sweat in AC. I drank water from bottle. My heart beat fasts . I sat putting mobile on table. My imagination was too strong. I can not digest the story. My brain was fully out. I could not get courage to continue reading the story.

I looked the phone again and again. Now i got courage and continue story.

..... ( Imagination story continue)...

Mohit kissed my wife lips . Then he started kissing her neck. I just watched like owl. My wife forgot me. She just loved the touch of Mohit. Mohit then side her hair and kissed her neck deeply. My wife moaned loudly in public train. Then someone opened the toilet gate . Mohit took the chance and took my wife into toilet. I also moved bear toilet.

But the toilet door lock was broken. I could see inside. Mohit now drop Sonali saree and kiss blouse upper part. My wife just surrendered her person who saved her. Mohit then lift her saree and put hands and press asses. My wife got fully wet.

Then he opened my wife blouse and then lift my wife bra. My wife beautiful soft boobs pop out. Mohit could not control and suck one bt obne boobs. My wife face was full of lust and she moans loudly.

I opened my pant zip and started fapping. Mohit suck boobs like she suck mango. Then he sat my wife on comod and spred her legs. Mohit kissed my wife beautiful legs. My wife was moaning too loud. Then mohit removed Sonali panty and then knee down . My wife sonali cleaned shaved pussy make him greedy.

Mohit smells her pussy and started licking Sonali wet pussy. Sonali was in heaven. Her face expression shows that how she was enjoying other man touch.

Continue.....