• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

XF 2.2 | Changelog #15 - October 2021

Dev the lover

Yes.. It's true. Even my story 'नदी का रहस्य' got copy and re posted in other sites(in the name चामुंडी, Chutiyadr 's story got copied and renamed and reposted as डकैत); especially e book sites and the person doing this is now earning in hundreds.. Just by copying and doing some editing.

I think this could only be stopped if the Moderators do something about the copy command.
Badi harami duniya hai yaar kuch bhi karo sab aapka fayada uthane ko haath failaye rehate hai chiii yaar

• Sad
Reactions: Darkk Soul

Darkk Soul

They can register > quote > copy from there.

Disabling copy function will also create problems for users.

I understand. Still, I just hope that the Owners/ Moderators could do something about this issue.

This is just a request / plead from a mere user. That's it. 😔

Werewolf

ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ
Supreme
They can register > quote > copy from there.

Disabling copy function will also create problems for users.
In that case, only DMCA takedown can help I guess? Does xforum has DMCA protection?

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
:good:

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
Yes.. It's true. Even my story 'नदी का रहस्य' got copy and re posted in other sites(in the name चामुंडी, Chutiyadr 's story got copied and renamed and reposted as डकैत); especially e book sites and the person doing this is now earning in hundreds.. Just by copying and doing some editing.

I think this could only be stopped if the Moderators do something about the copy command.
Hota hai, chalta hai, duniya hai...

• Angry
Reactions: Darkk Soul

Dead_man

Staff member
Mera medal kidhar gaya ?

Last edited: