• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

33 F Mumbai

hotpriya

Hello everyone,

I am Priya

I am a professor of Computer Science in a small University in Mumbai. I am married to a person who is about 8 years elder to me. We are in an open relationship and enjoying very much. I like hearing and telling stories so that's one reason I am here. Feel free to comment on my posts, give suggestions and ideas. Please don't ask up to meet.
Thanks

-- Priya

kingkhankar

Multiverse is real!
Hello everyone,

I am Priya

I am a professor of Computer Science in a small University in Mumbai. I am married to a person who is about 8 years elder to me. We are in an open relationship and enjoying very much. I like hearing and telling stories so that's one reason I am here. Feel free to comment on my posts, give suggestions and ideas. Please don't ask up to meet.
Thanks

-- Priya
Welcome to XForum. I sincerely hope you will have a very good time here.

Ssking

Hello everyone,

I am Priya

Thanks

-- Priya
I also a computer science student from indore..and also a new person on xforum.......and welcome