• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

A Lifelong Attraction to Mom

leehoo71

I am a male in my 60s and have a lifelong sexual attraction to my mother my whole life and cannot shake it!

To the point that I shared this with her a few years ago, and even all the stories of my lifelong fantasy and journey.

Yes, I’ve been married and have a tremendous marriage and one child who is 28 also married with a 2 year old daughter.

Id like to discuss with anyone who has had the same attraction OR, better yet, a mother who had this kind of thing at any point in your life with your son.

I can share more but would rather do this in PM format.

Reactions: Thethinker11

Thethinker11

I am a male in my 60s and have a lifelong sexual attraction to my mother my whole life and cannot shake it!

To the point that I shared this with her a few years ago, and even all the stories of my lifelong fantasy and journey.

Yes, I’ve been married and have a tremendous marriage and one child who is 28 also married with a 2 year old daughter.

Id like to discuss with anyone who has had the same attraction OR, better yet, a mother who had this kind of thing at any point in your life with your son.

Have messaged you

raj raj

same to you pm me