• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

An Update!

Unknown4

Banned
Mai to bilkul na...mai to chahti hu meri running story ko hi..usc stroy man liya jaye...

To the modretaro
Xforum

Sir/madam
Respectfully i beg to say..that my current running story shouuld be considered as usc strory...i will be highly thnkful to you
With thanks
Your member
Name -ankita rani..
Date 5feb2021...
Usc short story contest hai

Assassin

Staff member
Mai to bilkul na...mai to chahti hu meri running story ko hi..usc stroy man liya jaye...

To the modretaro
Xforum

Sir/madam
Respectfully i beg to say..that my current running story shouuld be considered as usc strory...i will be highly thnkful to you
With thanks
Your member
Name -ankita rani..
Date 5feb2021...
Hmm ye to aisa hua ke aaj subah me running karne nikla aur 8.42 seconds me 100 meters ka record banaya aur usi ko Olympic ke video bana ke bhej diya :nana:

• Haha
Reactions: DARK WOLFKING

Pardhan

Ak 47
First of all, I would like to thank all of you guys for the great support, the growth in the past 3 months has been insane.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to all of you. I wasn't active much due to personal issues and coz of that I didn't replied to many of your queries. But I will be active from now on.

Coming to registration and password reset: the mail bug should be fixed now.

The server is new, if you find any bug , report here or send me a DM.

Regards
First of all, I would like to thank all of you guys for the great support, the growth in the past 3 months has been insane.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to all of you. I wasn't active much due to personal issues and coz of that I didn't replied to many of your queries. But I will be active from now on.

Coming to registration and password reset: the mail bug should be fixed now.

The server is new, if you find any bug , report here or send me a DM.

Regards
Updated kaise karu aur msg limit unlimited karo

Mr. BERLIN

~ Kar Vida Alvidaaa......
Prime
In mammlo me Carl bahut aage tha
mujhe to unknown4 par shaq hai kanhi wo carl to nahi :gaylaugh:

Na wo nhi kr skta aisa Female log ke mamle me wo Chatu type ka banda hai or chatu log chatne pr bole to tareef krne pr viswas rakhte hai :lol:

Reactions: Moon Light