• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy ATTITUDE (KABHI ANGEL KABHI DEVIL) ( Completed )

johnsamuri

chalo shuru to kia kitne message kiye ki start kado par nahi kiya ab summer season me kar rahe ho jis time aap busy rhaho gye jesa apne last time bola tha but expecting minimum 2 updates per week nothing more from you
as i know life is there we have to give priority first to that this will be last and please request give update as fast as possible
becoz we have waited for it too long i think appox 10 months
and as you said you have alredy has your plot in your mind so it will not take long to write update this time
waiting for update and please give update .............................................!

yours john.......................................

vj4u

"Be The Wrong That Makes Everything Right"....
chalo shuru to kia kitne message kiye ki start kado par nahi kiya ab summer season me kar rahe ho jis time aap busy rhaho gye jesa apne last time bola tha but expecting minimum 2 updates per week nothing more from you
as i know life is there we have to give priority first to that this will be last and please request give update as fast as possible
becoz we have waited for it too long i think appox 10 months
and as you said you have alredy has your plot in your mind so it will not take long to write update this time
waiting for update and please give update .............................................!

yours john.......................................
first of all thank you for loving the first part....

brother agar aur rukta toh shayad shuru hi nahi kar paata....khair ab start kar diya hai toh iske anjaam tak bhi zaroor pahunchege...

aur rahi baat updates ki toh jitna spare time milega,utne me jitna ho sake likhunga...

brother, story toh first part ki bhi puri mere dimag me thi..but jab aap apni soch ko 3000 plus words ke saath har update me likhte ho toh waqt toh lagta hi hai..

aur khaas kar abhi jab meri laptop ki tabiyat kharab ho rakhi hai aur filhal mujhe mobile se type karna padh raha hai...

updates toh aayenge hi but kitne de paaunga,ye clear nahi bata sakta...