• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Baadshah ~ The Tales of Debauchery

Kya Veer apni life behtar kar paega ya sab kuch kho baithega?

• Veer Baadshah banega

Votes: 1,282 83.2%
  • Sab kuch kho baithega

Votes: 26 1.7%
  • Kuch paega toh kuch khoega

Votes: 198 12.9%
  • Kuch nahi bann paega

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters

Werewolf

ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Supreme
Last edited:

Werewolf

Supreme
Wow gajab update iss baar ek sath bohot sare areas pe focus hua
Ye arc hai hi isliye. Multiple sequences ko ek saath cover karenge hum. Aur, jitna ye faila hua hai utna mera liye likhna kathin hoga. Mein ek baar me 20+ characters par dhyaan de raha hu.
Intriguing update dear bro. Yarnia is about to take wings, Very good news not only for Veer alone. Aadesh is still posing problems to Veer. How Veer overcomes this hurdle remains to be seen. Ava & Divya have come face to face at last. The cold vibes between both have to be weathered by Veer at any cost. Will he succeed in this mission? Nidhi's neighbour has her own doubts regarding Veer's intentions though Nidhi tried her level best to expell her doubts but without success. Here in Veer's 🏠, Tej is in turmoil with her emotions regarding her dear little brother & on the verge of accepting the rotational transfer by ASI. Veer averts this by persuading Tejal & as result she quits her job itself, nice move indeed. Anticlimactic twist in the form of another inexplicable murder again in Mumbai, requiring Ins. Trisha's august presence & investigation - perhaps these murders are in any remote way connected to Veer by his enemy system holders, a wild guess - answers to all these might be unraveled in the upcoming updates, perhaps.
Yes! You have pretty much summed up the entire activities that took place in the last update. About the murders... Well, everything happens for a reason. It's not like a mad killer is roaming around the city just to satisfy his hunger for killing. If it's happening, it's happening for a reason. You know me. How I write. Thanks btw. And, keep supporting. ✨
1st of thanks for finally giving an update
I mean, that's why I'm here. :laughing:
2nd side characters plays one of the major role in making story interesting and show some of their part especially romantic makes it more interesting
Yes. But sometimes readers don't want to explore the story behind side characters. But then again, I'm the writer. And, I wanted to show Karan and Kritika's sequence. So, I did. It doesn't matter whether people like it or not. Since, I'm already keen on writing according to my own vision.
3rd I like your view of adding some real world experience of starting a textile business
I just described a light overview. There are myriad of terms that I don't even touch. And, it's for the best. We aren't getting ourselves into any business oriented lecture. :D
4th I think you should give priority to kaera also which you kept on delaying but it's your story and you are a fabulous writer so you do have better
Kaera's sequence is already decided. Pretty much everything is decided for this arc. I'm not delaying her appearance. It's just that it's not the right time yet to have her reappear. I can throw any scenes of just her casually dressing up but that's not how I do things. I won't show scenes which are irrelevant and has no meaning just to entice readers.

She deserves a proper reappearance along with Sonia. For example : When I showed Ava in this update. She was already with Divya. I could have shown her just thinking about Veer or seeing/exploring Mumbai, her childhood place. But I didn't do it.

Reason? Those scenes don't hold any meaning. If I really want to show readers how Ava reminisce about her old birthplace. Then, I would do in an interesting manner.

Like, how I did when they were coming from the airport. In the car... When Ava saw three little girls playing, reminding her of Sonia, Kaera and herself back in those days. In other words, a straightforward scene is a bland scene. I use 'stacking' most of the times to enhance your experience. And, it always works. It's just a better approach.

So, Kaera will be shown when her sequence will come. And, we are not very far from it. She'll come after a couple of updates I guess. Veer has already mentioned that she must take Saili to Kaera. So, eventually this will happen.
5th I think now you should atleast reveal the name of the new system holder now but again it is upto you
Alright! I can do that for you. It was about to happen anyways. :D In the next update. I'll reveal the name of that man who's roaming in Mumbai. The system holder.
6th I like your way of clearing the doubt of the job of tejal
Most of the readers wouldn't have even thought about Tej's job. Only a few would have questioned that why is she still there in the house.
7th and last I like your dedication towards this story,carry on we will always support you..I think it's enough for now
See ya after next update or may be before ; )
Thanks a lot. ✨
And, keep supporting. ✨

Last edited:

Werewolf

Supreme
Dear wolfu vai,

ek request hai, agar sambhav ho, incest story hai lekin esha naa karna ki sabke sath hi karwa do,
Abhi ek ke saath toh ho nahi paa raha. Tum kaha sabko leke baith gaye bhai. :laugh:
Aur, aisa nahi hoga ki sab ke saath ho jaaye. Veer will have relationships which won't come under the incest category. Of course, incest relationships honge. But, not everyone.
Abhi tak incest me kavya or uski mom k sath bahut hi smoothly story rahi unki bich(as incest)
Mom? Kiski mom? :huh:
Shweta ki baat kar rahe ho kya? She only breastfeed Veer and touched his dick. Nothing else.
New character's aaye unke liye toh or apki skills pahle se hi dekh rhe toh, outstanding mind blowing rahi or hai .

Aap serious na hua Karo kuch comment or revos ko lekar, at the end you always gives your best
Aap v success ho like veer ⭐
Serious nahi hota man mein. Bas frustrate ho jaata hu. Jo ki swabhavik hai. Thanks btw and keep supporting. ✨
Msst bhai
As expected

Jitni tarif kru itni km h
Abhi arc build up ho rha

Baki Madhuri ka koi zikar ni hua yr
Uski ummed thi mujhe
Chlo koi ni
Agoi update me dekhte h
Yes. Arc build up hi ho raha hai. Slowly slowly hum aage badh rahe hai. Ab ek hi update me mein sabhi ko nahi dikha sakta. Madhuri ko scene me wapas aana hi hai aage chal ke abhi. Toh be-faltu me uske ek do dialogue dikhaane ka koi matlab nahi. Jaha need hogi, waha use darshaya jayega. Thanks!
Bhai ji great adhbhut lekhni update Lajawab Jabardast superb mast ekdum dhasu :ban: 👌
Dhanyavad. ✨
Bahot behtareen zabardast shaandar update bhai
Adesh ko kaise pata chala Veer ke Spy ke baare m saale ne kaise pata laga lia zaroor koyi Ander ka aadmi hoga ya fir wahi naqab posh Banda Jo chahta h ki veer yani Sweta ka hotel ki image kharab ho jaye
Abhi tak ye samajh nahi paaye? :hmm:

I mean... Nakab posh Banda uske saamne tha. Kya lagta hai? Kaise pata lagaya Aadesh ne?? Itna toh yaar ab, sochna padega. Paros ke nahi dunga mein harr baar. 3 saal hone ko aa gaya. Agar, ab bhi mein itni chhoti chhoti explanation dunga toh readers dimag lagana hi chhor denge. :D
Veer ka kapde business ki shuruwat ki badi Zoro shoro ki tayyar ho Rahi h jiske peeche Teju Karan or designer Louis ka bahot haath h
Yes!!! Khaas kar Tej aur Karan ka. Karan ne jaha financially madad ki toh wahi Tej ne financially ke saath saath time invest kar labour work bhi kiya.
Tow Divya mumabi pahoch gayi isko Rebecca ne Bheja hoga apni marji tow Aayi nahi hogi
Ava ne sahi kaha ki hame training ki zaroorat h
Gorafano sahi BAAT kahi thi ager kuch samajh na aaye ki tumhare aas paas kia chal raha tow samajh Jana ki yaha system ghus gaya h ab dekhte h kia sahi aisa ho raha h
We'll see. China me jo hua. Uske baad se definitely dono Ava aur Veer ko tranini ki zaroorat hai. Taaki, waisa kuch dobara repeat na ho.
Chalo Tej ke saare gile shikwe door ho gaye veer ko bhi pata h woh apni Didi Teju ke baher nahi reh Sakta or tej tow pakka nahi reh sakti
Teju ne apni Naukri se regine bhi ker dia
Ab dekhte h Inka dono ka Pyar ko unchayi tak pahochta h
Bechari Trisha .Adam duty khatam gher jaa Rahi or phone aaga ki murder huwa h
Ab kon bechara begunah ka murder ho gaya
Agle update me hum mystery aur andhruni games par focus karenge. Thanks btw. And, keep supporting. ✨

Suraj13796

💫THE_BRAHMIN_BULL💫
Abhi ek ke saath toh ho nahi paa raha. Tum kaha sabko leke baith gaye bhai. :laugh:
Aur, aisa nahi hoga ki sab ke saath ho jaaye. Veer will have relationships which won't come under the incest category. Of course, incest relationships honge. But, not everyone.
Well kavya aur Tejal ho na ho aarohi jarur honi chahiye
and bhavna to kisi bhi kaisi bhi halat me nahi honi chahiye.
Veer ka apni maa ke sath rishta bahut pious hai use waise hi rahne do

Werewolf

Supreme
Well kavya aur Tejal ho na ho aarohi jarur honi chahiye
and bhavna to kisi bhi kaisi bhi halat me nahi honi chahiye.
Veer ka apni maa ke sath rishta bahut pious hai use waise hi rahne do
Everything is pre decided already.

Almost 10 update ke baad review likha na, pahle lagbhag har update ke baad likh deta tha

Bhai shyad aap is kahani me naye ho ya aap ne pahli baar mera comment padha,
Aapki galti nahi hai, job se pahle har update me review likhta tha but ab itni fursat nahi milti, jab milti hai to sabka ek sath likh deta hu, after all ek writer ko motivate karna bhi to jaruri hai.

And Maine kisi ko takkar dene ke liye review nahi likha, par baaki sab ke reviews kaafi acche hote hai specially kuch kuch logo ke

Yup, abhi ke readers waisa comments ya review nahi likhte jaisa 6 mahine ya 1 saal pahle likha karte the, but abhi bhi Jo jitna best likh pata hai utna likh deta hai

No problem bro, har kisi ka apna apna point of view. Maine first paragraph isliye chhata hu ki kahani veer ke mission aur system par focus ho rather than ki Ghar ke mello drama me. Ek to waise hi itne late update aa rahe to Kam se Kam update important chizo par focus ho na ki saas bahu wale serial pe

Thanks for your compliment ❣️

Gaurav chutiya hai, maar khane wala kaam to kiya hi hai to maar to khayega hi. Suhana ko rulane ke liye to aur acche se pele Jana chahiye.

Mujhe lagta hai ki gaurav ki pelai suhana ke birthday Wale din hi hoga, and ho sakta hai ki rajat se bhi jyada buri halat ho

Haa, lekin kaira se Kam, kaira is my all time favourite. Kaira>suhana>aarohi 😍
Hahahaha!...

Gaurav ki watt! Wo bhi Suhana k b'day pe....🤣

Mja aayga :D :yippi:

Wese mene apke casa belle udane or Veer par blame lagne wale guess ko as a Spoiler detect kiya tha, ju ne to gaurav ki lanka lagne wala din bhi guess kar diya....😂

Kya baat hai Suraj Bhai!
Werewolf bhai ka lap hack kar liya kya hann..😸??

Werewolf

Supreme
Hahahaha!...

Gaurav ki watt! Wo bhi Suhana k b'day pe....🤣

Mja aayga :D :yippi:

Wese mene apke casa belle udane or Veer par blame lagne wale guess ko as a Spoiler detect kiya tha, ju ne to gaurav ki lanka lagne wala din bhi guess kar diya....😂

Kya baat hai Suraj Bhai!
Werewolf bhai ka lap hack kar liya kya hann..😸??
Mera lappy hack bhi kar loge toh bhi kuch na milega. Sab kuch idhar hai :smartm:

Werewolf

Supreme
Such a light hearted nd heart warming update... But end me aapne hmesha ki tarah suspense chodh hi dia...
This is how it is supposed to be... Mystery parallel me chalti jayegi. I cannot keep it aside and focus on family for a few updates then switching back to the serial killer stuff. No! Both of these will happen together.
Ye aadesh kutte ki dum ki tarah h khud... Seedhe hone ka naam hi ni le rha... 🐕
Kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi hui hai? :D
Guy with cloth wrapped around his face... Isi ne aadesh ko sab news di h... Ye system holder h... Nd isne aadesh ko info dedi... Veer ka spy bhi isi ne check kr lia hoga... Nd then aadesh ko bta dia... But ye aisa kar kyu rha h ... Isko mil kya rha h... Aree iski dushmani kya h Veer se??? Just leave him alone... Let him spend some quality time with his family... Lekin ni... 😤😤
Yes.... :claps: :claps:
You got that right.
Why is he doing this? We'll come to know later.
Also I'm pretty sure isi ne balhar ko neutralise kia h... Kyuki aadesh ki bas ki to baat hi ni h ye karna... Last time to wo kitna ghabra gya tha balhar ko saamne dekh... :eyes2:
You got that right again...!!! And, that's why I love it when readers do this...

Khaali jitna paros ke diya utna padh liya waala kaam nahi. Readers ko khud dimag lagana hoga .. aur jo Chand readers ye karte hai wahi mujhe adhik pasand aate hai.
Then we saw Veer with ambitions... See this is why I love him... He is an ambitious man... 💞 He wants the luxury... Nd ab wo slowly slowly rise ho rha h to uski need bhi badh rhi h... He wants it now. Nd wo Kaera k bagal se stand kr sake... He's aiming for that... Maybe another reason why he suddenly asked about Kaera...
Bhavna ne ek baat kahi thi if you remember... That a man without goal is useless. Veer ko uska lakshya pata hona chahiye. Aur, use karne ke liye ek laalsa honi chahiye.

Jo usme hai. Woh bachpan se logo dwara dhutkar diya jaata tha. Aaj woh apna khud ka ek empire banaana chaahta aur usme woh hunger bhi hai. Lekin, goal sirf yahi nahi hai. These are just his personal ambitions. A goal is when... You give something to the world. Jab aap world ke liye kuch aisa karo jis se woh hamesha ke liye aapki wrini ho jaaye.
It's because he has started his journey... Nd he wants to topple those Behemoths you mentioned... Nexacom... Elite motors... Of Kaera nd Sonia... So that he can stand toe to toe with them... And that's why I love him...
Yes. In future I'll show a list of top 3 or top 10 companies in Veer's world. It will give you guys an idea about the business lore set-up.
Kritika nd Karan... Uff... What are u writing? Itna to main unke baare me feel bhi ni krti thi jitna unka scene dekhne k baad feel hua... The way Karan just proposed her..
Uff... Kritika kya... Koi bhi ladki hoti jhatse agree ho jaati... Karan is such a gentleman... He knows etiquettes... Nd that's why he accepted his mistake immediately... 🖤 A sign of gentleman... Kritika boht lucky h...
No wonder Karan is Kaera's Little brother. He comes from a family where a prodigy resides. There's no doubt that he was also taught many things during his childhood as if he was a prince of a flourishing kingdom. And, that's where his etiquettes come from.
Veer's business has erupted... It won't take much time for his brand to get the fame... Nd Kaera agar Yarnia ki clothing me dress up hoke aaye then it's a sure win...

Ava is also a singer nd celebrity... Veer can make her wear something too... Aur tamanna bhi h... Food blogger nd show host... Wo bhi kuch kr sakti h.... Definitely...
Then let's just get the whole trinity to wear Yarnia's clothes! Shall we? :D
Are Suhana bhi to h... :shocked: Veer can invite fashion influencers... Louis k idea se 100% agreed hu main...
Don't drag poor Suhana into this mess carelessly. You do realise how Gaurav behaves with her, don't you?
And, the problem with Nidhi... Girl... If you Love him so much... Then why aren't you accepting him?? She defended Veer when that tiwari bitch started saying nonsense about Veer... Look at her... Look how she defended Veer... I could even feel her anger... Her tone when she went back to her home... Mujhe aap pe bharosa h... It was a taunt... My god.... 🖤🖤 She loves him but she won't accept it... Ooooo godddd...!!! :mad1:
Nidhi is the most complicated character of the story. You can't make her do things just because you see them fit and expect her to follow. :sigh: That's not how Nidhi goes...

Nidhi is a soul who'll accept her own sufferings instead of raising voices or to make someone else hurt. She'll live by it without even uttering a single word. That's nidhi for you.

She loves Veer. But societal pressure limits her to cross any boundary. She loves Veer but she's a divorcee, a mother with 2 kids and elder than Veer by 7-8 yrs.

She just won't do it. Unless...

Unless something happens. When those walls around her will shatter. She'll give in eventually. But we'll have to wait and see.
So.. juhi likes chai biscuit... I like it too... She's my cutie pie :angel1:
Who doesn't like chai biscuits? :D

I prefer chai and simple parle-g... :sip:
Ava nd Divya 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Divya yha se dikha rhi ki wo Veer k close h... Nd Ava waha se show kr rhi ki woh Veer k close h... Ava saying she can use camouflage just for Veer... It's like she's utilising system's terms to show how close she is with Veer... Smart girl... 🤣🤣🤣
That's exactly what she was doing... :laughing:
Ava has her weapon... And that's system...
She can use systems' terms to grab Veer's attention at any time, at any moment. :approve:
Poor Divya ... Use kuch ni pta... I'm with Ava this time... :blush1: she looks gorgeous in those pictures... :blush1: Nd she wants to train with Veer... What kind of training does she want? 🙈🙈🙈 My heart won't be able to take if the training takes a hot turn... :hot:
It's anything but sex. :redface:
The scene with tej... was the highlight of this update... The narration... My god!!! It's just evolving nd evolving... I saw some new words in ur dictionary... Plz... Zyada kathin words mat use Krna... Hamari capacity me hi rehna... 🙏🏻
I'm constantly writing for 3 yrs. So, that sums it all. It was bound to happen. You get better as you practise. The more I write the better I get.
Tej ka ye bold decision tha... She quit her job... Nd now I'm loving her even more... 🥰 She's becoming my favourite... Wese Suhana nd Arohi still top pe h... Lekin... Tej me kuch alag sa zaroor h... I can't pin point right now... Uske har scene padhne me ek alag hi maza aata h... It keeps me hooked. Maybe because she's the most unpredictable one?? Iss update me bhi use main predict ni kr payi...
Tej is the most unpredictable one. Yes. I've said this before too. It's because she's bold in nature. So, she often doesn't think about consequences and acts rashly. Well... She was like this prior to meeting with Veer.

But trying to be with Veer has taught her patience. She takes things slowly now and with careful consideration. She's growing. And, that's character development for you. :D
Like she was just going away... Nd in the next second she quit... So... I'm starting to like her even more... ❣️

The update was as beautiful as always... Lekin late tha... Aur aapko ye accept karna padega.... :mad: update boht late... Mne log in tk ni kia sirf aapki vajah se... Guest mode me dekh leti thi update aaya ki ni... Nd it came very late... I also saw that you were going through boredom... Slump... Period... So... I'll forgive u... Lekin next update me aisa ni hona chahiye... :mad:
Alright! Alright! I accept it. I won't deny that the update was late. Lekin, meri majbooriyaan hai. Aur, ye baat ju logo ko samajhni hogi. Agla update jald se jald dene ki koshish karunga waise mein.
We want updates.... Quickly... Nd in return... We will give u... Likes nd comments... 😎 Can't wait for update 185... Keep writing sir... Love 🩷
Thanks a lot for this big revo. Don't worry. I'm out of the slump (for now.)

And, keep supporting as always. :five: