• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Baadshah ~ The Tales of Debauchery

Kya Veer apni life behtar kar paega ya sab kuch kho baithega?

• Veer Baadshah banega

Votes: 1,288 83.2%
  • Sab kuch kho baithega

Votes: 26 1.7%
  • Kuch paega toh kuch khoega

Votes: 201 13.0%
  • Kuch nahi bann paega

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters

Rihanna

Be afraid. And, do it anyway.
Update late night aayega toh saiyyam banaaye rakhna. You can take your sleep and then read the update. Mere ghar me thoda aaj wall painting ka kaam laga tha toh abhi sab wapas se reorganize kar rahe hai. Thoda time lag raha hai.

So, I'll write the remaining update after dinner which may take some time. Isliye, late night hi aayega update. Because, then only I'll get the time to write. :Typo:
Eagerly waiting... Aaj Sunday h... Lagta h aap so gye... 😆 But it's okay... Rest kijiye aur fir likh k dijiye ... Kal kaam hua h ghar me to fatigue bhi hua hoga... Lekin aaj to de hi dena... Aaj poora time h aapke paas... 😜

Accha hua main night me na jaagi... 😆 Happy karwa chauth aapko 🤣
Par gf k chakkar me hume na bhool jana ... Update k pyaase hum sab bhi baithe h yha 😆😆

mistyvixen

The unknown is always great!
Best hindi story I have read till now seriously!

But 150+ plus chapters and no scene for Nidhi (ig she's the fmc if I'm not wrong) 😕damn. It was like the longest wait ever...

moment of the story for me
when Veer left Nidhi's home...that was really tense.

Anyway I loved what l've read until now ...so I have to stay till the end. Hoping for some steam in next chapters soon!

Last edited: