• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Chawla Family Ki Kahani - Adultery, Romance,Eroticism, Incest. EXCLUSIVELY FOR XFORUM (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Really sorry to hear abt yr loss... and I am also very very sorry to overlook to msg and ask for an update. Feeling really bad for being so insensitive and careless ... Sorry Casi bro... my deepest condolences. May God Bless U all n gv strength during these tuff times.. ..

No issues bro. Its okay. Tomorrow i will write the update and it will continue as normal everyday except weekends.

Jitu kumar

Sorry friends due to a mortality of a family member I was not able to write update.
so had been busy there all day of today.
could be tomorrow also I will be busy the updates will be written by Sunday or Monday.
thanks all for understanding.
Casinar.
Casi bhai aapki family loss ke baare me sun kar kaafi dukh hua,
mai bhagwan se unki aatma ki shanti ke liye prarthana karunga,
aur bhagwan aapko iss muskil paristhiti se nikalne ke liye shakti de,

Reactions: Casinar

luv4sale696969

May the departed soul rest in peace and may the almighty give enough strength to the family members to bear the pain...

luv4sale696969

Now about the update....
Arre Aarav ye kahaan fansa diya tune Saanvi ko...
Vaise jahan fansaya bahut achchha fansaya.... Bahut maza aayega ab Saanvi, Sanjana aur Aarav ko... Fir Chawla to hai hi... An khali Vivan bacha hai to Sanjana usko achche se handle kar legi ye ham sab ko yakin hai... Aur jahan tak readers ki baat hai to unke to maze hi maze hain....
Excellent update Casi Bro... Keep it up....

softdevil

परिवार मैं हुए इस अप्रिय घटना के लिए मुझे दुख है. ईश्वर आप सभी को शक्ति दे,

king cobra

bhagwaan unnke atma ko shanti de, aur aap sabko dheeraj

Nayan Radhee

Banned
Sorry friends due to a mortality of a family member I was not able to write update.
so had been busy there all day of today.
could be tomorrow also I will be busy the updates will be written by Sunday or Monday.
thanks all for understanding.
Casinar.

Casi bhai ye sunkar bahut dukh hua. Mt deepest sympathy to you and the family.

Husein Ali

Banned
Sunkar afsos hua casi bhai.
iss baabarat ki mahine mein kissi ka inrqal hona acha samjha jata hai
Allah unnki rooh ko Sukoon dein aur aalaa jagah ata farmaaye, aur gharwalon ko sabr karnein ki taaqat dein. Ameen.