• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Chawla Family Ki Kahani - Adultery, Romance,Eroticism, Incest. EXCLUSIVELY FOR XFORUM (COMPLETED)

Rowdywa

Banned
Dear friends, fans, readers, I sincerely apologise for the inconveniences caused by this long delay.
I never wished this to happen, but who can have control over nature's hit.
A family member deceased, (my elder brother) and after him, I being the elder now got to bear a lot from family members to undergo the rites and rituals for 40 consecutive days and nights which had been too time-consuming and stressful.
But thanks God now all are over and here Am I back to write and complete the running stories here.
I am extremely sorry for the lateness dear friends.
I never wanted this to happen, I had thought to keep on going non-stop till I end this story, but fate wanted it to have a break which happened unexpectedly.
So here you go guys, I just started with the writing of the next update of this thread which will be here after a few hours.
will then write and post updates on Sarjoo and innocent wife which is coming to its end soon.
thanks all of you for your support and patience and love my dear friends.

Welcome back Casi bro.
very happy to see you in action again.

Reactions: Casinar and amita

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Now about the update....
Arre Aarav ye kahaan fansa diya tune Saanvi ko...
Vaise jahan fansaya bahut achchha fansaya.... Bahut maza aayega ab Saanvi, Sanjana aur Aarav ko... Fir Chawla to hai hi... An khali Vivan bacha hai to Sanjana usko achche se handle kar legi ye ham sab ko yakin hai... Aur jahan tak readers ki baat hai to unke to maze hi maze hain....
Excellent update Casi Bro... Keep it up....

thanks very much for the appreciation Luv bro

Reactions: shambhu