• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Chawla Family Ki Kahani - Adultery, Romance,Eroticism, Incest. EXCLUSIVELY FOR XFORUM (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
yeh vala update bahut hi romanchak raha bhai wow maja agaya sach mein
ab wapas pehle ki tarah sexual encounters hone lage aur upar se incestuous wale hein
bahut pasand aya mujhe, kaafi hot aur exciting situations banaye hein aap ne iss update mein dekhte hein ke vivaan ka koyi chance banta hai ke nahin sanjana ke saath...
bahot shukriya Indian bhai

Reactions: shambhu

Casinar

Divine
wow this is a very hot and erotic update for me.
you have brought back the story where it was and the incestuous parts are now dominating the situation i see.
All along the update, i felt the arousal from each party towards incest.
you have so very well in words and situations described the incestuous feelings.
Vivaan seems to be now attracted towards sanjana and you proved this by the encounter he had with Saanvi imagining Sanjana.
and even saanvi thinking of Aarav and Sanjana during her intercourse with her husband.
Sanjana is the actual dominating part and is in the thought of one and all.
The episode which Vivaan mentioned having seen his dad with Sanjana was not writen ever and your cunning writing discloses it today via vivaan who also had seen things but had ignored and today he makes out his mind thinking about that. but still he has not thought at all that his dad could have had an incestuous relationship with his own daughter, vivaan only thought that his dad was already aware that sanjana was his daughter at that time which in fact was not so.
very interesting and arousing update bro... it is quite very dick raising.
thanks and hats off casi bro. enjoyed it to the core.
thanks so very much for this lovely review bro

Casinar

Divine
jiss tarah Sanjana ne bolte bolte bach gayi ek din shayad aarav ko yeh bhi bata de ke Chawla sahab ke saath bhu usska sambandh hai, tab kia hoga?
badhya update hai Casinar ji.
sach mein very arousing anmd exciting update regarding the incestuous relationship and encounters among all four of them.
you have very well described these special feelings and relationship.
First time you wrote an encounter about vivaan and Saanvi, i liked it very much, but here also Sanjana was present in their mind....
like Sanjana was dominating all updates in the beginning, you have kept her as the main character...you were right to say she is the real main character of this story, and you are doing great justice to her character, everything is perfectly done, the situations, feelings, relations, all are very well balanced in this story and this can be done by you only Casinar ji.
hats off again. really enjoyed the update.

thanks very much for the appreciation dear amity :love: