• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Chit-Chatters Thread - Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hardy

Member
285
128
43
image
Jab isko khud pe proud hone lagta hai to usko Proud Randi bolte hai
yahic hai iss trend ko paida karne wala :sigh: phir hai koi lobhi ladki jo iska naam use kar rahi hai ab
When I was a kid, I wanted to be like that guy, but now when I open gaygram I see, girls are proud to be… called proud Randi
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ristrcted

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
48,244
40,518
304
When I was a kid, I wanted to be like that guy, but now when I open gaygram I see, girls are proud to be… called proud Randi
:cool2: yahic to progress hai.
jawan jawan ladki sab iska naam use kar rahi hai
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Raj_sharma

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
48,244
40,518
304

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
48,244
40,518
304

Raj_sharma

यतो धर्मस्ततो जयः ||❣️
Staff member
Moderator
50,814
85,034
354
:lol1: mat yaad dilao men
apan ko lag raha apan bahut galat raste pe nikal gaya hai
LSB se koi picche pad gaya ho aisa lag raha.
client randi hai apan ka
Waahh :laugh:
 

Raj_sharma

यतो धर्मस्ततो जयः ||❣️
Staff member
Moderator
50,814
85,034
354

Evaran Eternity

Don Eternity
Prime
11,673
20,674
214
Aaye they naa 23 mein Bhind nd Gwalior mein active they hum 1.5 maheena wahin they Hoshangabad k Narsinghpur mein kaafi time spend Kiya tha uss time.
Ohh east MP side aaye Thee

pura MP politics udhar se hi Dominant rahaa hai
Gwalior chambal baghelkand dominant raha MP
But Ab samikaran Badl Rahe hai indore aur west MP Nikal Jayega aage
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top