• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Chit-Chatters Thread - Live

Love for you

RAJPUT CHAUHAN
Listen do whatever you want to do here wherever you want to do. No one is pushing you in chit chat.

But the kick is stop asking dumb questions = No one has ever won a story contest here after donating to us.

After story contest staff ko ye bhi nahi pata hota ki kon jeetega it's upto judges but tum ye bhi nahi maanoge so no point even mujhe judges bataatey hain ki here boss take your results.

Tumne bahot dekhliya ye sab lekin main tumse bahot jyaada dekh chuka hun dono sides se woh bhi as a staff member and also a non staff member.

Participate karna hai karo warna matt karo its upto you but do not spread unnecessary toxicity at my thread. Jo tumhe sochna hai socho jo tumhe lagta hai lagao. I don't care but ye tumhare idiotic views contest thread par mat leke aao we have thousands of people interested in this contest and they do not want to see your stupid posts which are full of toxicity. Just enjoy the forum. Contest nahi passand then stay away from it.
haa to mujhe bhi koi dilchaspi nahi hai nautanki me hissa lene ki sab ko pta hai kya drama hota hai n sorry aap se sahi sawaal kar diya good night sweet dreams

Lucifer

Ban Count :- 3103
Staff member
Super-Moderator
love for you said:
haa to mujhe bhi koi dilchaspi nahi hai nautanki me hissa lene ki sab ko pta hai kya drama hota hai n sorry aap se sahi sawaal kar diya good night sweet dreams
Good night sir :ciao:

• Haha
Reactions: Aakash. and AP 316

AP 316

Politically Correct And Motivated.
Divine
Damn that was a violation

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
Reactions: Aakash.

Ristrcted