• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Collection of Some PDF Stories

Your opinion about stories.

• Good

Votes: 1,210 99.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

Ali khan

Yaha per story read kerna wala b ho ga likhna wala b i want to ask you about one story us ma ik larki hoti uska sath uska uncle incest sex start kerta even when she went to her uncle aunt house wo uncle aunty k room ma soi hoti uska uncle usko charpai per aa jata rat kp uder sex kerta ha. It was amazing story but uska title mera zehan sa nikal giya agar ap ma sa kisi na b wo story read kiya ho to bta dijiye uska title.

Aaaahhhh sisak jawani ki pdf with gif Mill sakti he ksa
And mere mast bahane ka pdf Mill sakta he kia its humble request ¥¥¥

Kitankit25

Yahi par ek kahani download kiya tha, lekin by mistake wo delete ho gyi. Usme ladka k naam raj hota hai aur uski bahen ka naam preety. Raj ek din apni maa ko room me fingering karte hue dekh leta hai aur wo online usse chat karta hai and vc pe sex chat karte hai nd fir hotel me bulakar bed par parde k aar paar sex karta hai taki uski maa raj ko na dekh sake. Bahut hi hot story thi jiska title name yaad nhi aa raha. Koi help kar dega pls

rahul1993

Guys, I want to know the name of the story which was posted in xossip.

Storyline goes like this.
1. family has 4 people, mom, dad, son and daughter
2. dad and daughter have an affair without knowledge of mom
3. There is a marriage in village and mom and son go to the village alone early for the marriage
4. In village they cannot find transport and also there is no phone signal, so they start walking. On the way there is rain and mom and son have some romance, but will not go all the way
5. In the village situtions change and son has sex with many ladies including mom
6. Dad and sister join for the marriage later. son has sex with sister as well
Title : - Pyaar or pariwaar