• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Collection of Some PDF Stories

Your opinion about stories.

• Good

Votes: 1,210 99.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

Last benchers

Last edited:
Bro for longest of time I am watching your thread from PDF section and their is no doubt you have done a fabulous work, you have brought back lost treasure of xossip back and I am sure you will continue to do so but from some time due to your other liabilities to your personal life you are not as attentive as before and due to this your thread is some what of dull it seems but I am not writing this for any type of complaint, I am only requesting you to update INDEX OF YOUR THREAD b'coz there are more than about 50 stories in your thread which are not in INDEX and due to this your fellow readers are not able to find there respective interested stories so I only ask you to please update the index of your thread.

Reactions: Siraj Patel

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Hello guys! Jaise ki aap Sabhi Bar Bar index update karne ke liye keh rahe ho but mere pass Samay na hone ke Karan maine abhi tak index update nahi kiya but abhi maine update karna start kar diya hai ..... So iske liye thoda time lagega Kyunki index mein bahut sari stories update karna hai jo abhi ke liye complete update ho jaaye aisa possible Nahi Hai ..... Kyunki Jaise Jaise Mujhe time milega 3-4 din mein complete update kar dunga ..... Aur Jaise hi index complete update Ho Jayega To Uske bad new stories post Karunga tab tak thoda wait karo.. Or kal Sabhi Ke comments ka reply bhi kar dunga..

Reactions: Pritam.bs