- 166
- 299
- 64
Thank you so much for your detailed feedback—I truly appreciate the time you took. When I was writing this chapter, I wasn’t getting much response, so your input has helped me a lot. Readers like you are rare gems—those who give honest and direct feedback are incredibly valuable. If you have any further suggestions, please feel free to share them.Yahan Aditya ko cuckson Aliya ne banaya. Ye naya concept hai. Aksar cuckold naturally bante hai aur sex scene dekhte hue khud hi masterbate karte hai. Magar aapki kahani me maa ki kamleela uski saheli bete ko dikha rahi hai aur beta khud nahi hila raha balki saheli hila rahi hai aur blowjob de rahi hai. Yah ekdam naya aur hat ke concept hai. Kahani me nayapan ho aur sath me kamuk ho to baat hi amazing hoti hai. Thanks.
Hi everyone, I’m sorry for the delay. I received an email from my employer today, and the ongoing situation has almost put our jobs at risk. I’m not currently jobless, but things are uncertain and it’s been difficult to stay focused. I kindly request some time to process everything.Next update will be on Sunday evening
| Position | Benifits |
|---|---|
| Winner | 6000 Rupees + |
| 1st Runner-Up | 2500 Rupees + |
| 2nd Runner-UP | 1000 Rupees + 5000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories) |
| 3rd Runner-UP | 5 Months Prime membership + 3000 Likes |
| Best Supporting Reader (Top3 ) | 3 Months Prime Membership each + |
| Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof | 500 Likes for each report |