• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Cuckold husband

kkdweb

one day one of my friend has invited at my home. i want to show asset of my wife to him thats why i made planning. my wife always wash her cloths before bathing so i have a plastic snake and i keep that snake in bathroom on the towel and kept the towel in upper almirah of bathroom. my wife gone to bathroom and wash her cloths and then bath. after bath she take the towel then she saw the snake on it (before that my friend has arrived and we seat in our hall. hall is in front of bathroom. ) as soon as she saw the snake she came outside with running fully nude and wet and told me there is a snake in bathroom i go to bathroom and thrown outside plastic snake (wife doesnt know about this). she doesnt have any sense that my friend is watching her . she came in hall fully wet and fully nude in front of my friend. after some time she got sense then she ran in the room. she was so embarassed and i was too much happy and love to show her to my friend. my friends didnt talk me about this. because he is also a patnivarta type like my wife. till now my wifes having such embarrasement. but i enjoyed a lot.

Rohitash123

In process of setting up my wife with my friend .Ghar bulaya and dono daru pike kiss kia and ek dusre ki body se khele.wife upar se nangi thi subh ekdum .m jb vo jagi to vhi baitha tha usko smile di maine .vo chup chap washroom chali gyi .2 din phle ki hi bt h

Diliplove18

In process of setting up my wife with my friend .Ghar bulaya and dono daru pike kiss kia and ek dusre ki body se khele.wife upar se nangi thi subh ekdum .m jb vo jagi to vhi baitha tha usko smile di maine .vo chup chap washroom chali gyi .2 din phle ki hi bt h
H

kkdweb

Hey Diliplove18 main aapko msg nahi kar pa raha hu shayad meri limit ho chuki hai, isiliye aapko kha tha ki skype ya tili sahi hai tili id @VSSanam hai vaha contact karo

mastkalan502

पहले यह पढ़े :

अभी तक मेरी बीबी ने दुसरे मर्द से चूची पिलाने का मौका दिया है चुदने का शायद मेरी बीबी भी मौका ढूंढ रही है।

Diliplove18

one day one of my friend has invited at my home. i want to show asset of my wife to him thats why i made planning. my wife always wash her cloths before bathing so i have a plastic snake and i keep that snake in bathroom on the towel and kept the towel in upper almirah of bathroom. my wife gone to bathroom and wash her cloths and then bath. after bath she take the towel then she saw the snake on it (before that my friend has arrived and we seat in our hall. hall is in front of bathroom. ) as soon as she saw the snake she came outside with running fully nude and wet and told me there is a snake in bathroom i go to bathroom and thrown outside plastic snake (wife doesnt know about this). she doesnt have any sense that my friend is watching her . she came in hall fully wet and fully nude in front of my friend. after some time she got sense then she ran in the room. she was so embarassed and i was too much happy and love to show her to my friend. my friends didnt talk me about this. because he is also a patnivarta type like my wife. till now my wifes having such embarrasement. but i enjoyed a lo.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: crazylund