• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Funny Dank meme series

🔥 Read Next Hot Story →
Discover more exclusive stories

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
48,162
40,460
304
image
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Agasthya

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
48,162
40,460
304

Agasthya

Resurrection
Staff member
Moderator
45,195
21,957
274
:madno: galat tarike se agarbatti dikhaya wo......
dusre direction mein dikhana hota hai text wagera ke liye


की तबाही की दहलीज पे खड़े हैं,
मत पूछो ये मंजर क्या है !

बाहर से जरूर ठीक नजर आते है
मत पूछो मेरे अंदर क्या है !

निकलते नहीं बूंद भर आंसू भी,
मेरी आंखों से ज्यादा बंजर क्या है !

टूटे हुए सपनों का दर्द इतना गहरा है,
मत नापो के ये समंदर क्या है !!!
 
🔥 Read Next Hot Story →
Discover more exclusive stories

mistyvixen

вαℓєη¢ι вєєѕgσzσσмzυву
Prime
Banned
6,308
6,781
174

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
48,162
40,460
304

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
48,162
40,460
304
🔥 Read Next Hot Story →
Discover more exclusive stories
Top