• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Decent House wife become keep of local goon??? (Completed)

Dmahi19

UPDATE -12

Swati in sexy saree and exposing blouse.....

It was around 6 in the morning when Anshul came out of his bedroom.It was sunday so his elder daughter was still sleeping.........When he came out he first looked at the door behind which his wife and the owner of the house,the man who had rescued him and his family,were sleeping.........He felt a little awkward and anxious looking at the closed door.His wife Swati was never used to wake up so late.She was an early riser who used to wake up between 5-5:30,but for the past few days she had been sleeping till past 6.........He was also a little anxious as to why do they close the door at night.Yes his wife Swati had told him that they close the door because she and Jayraj discuss matters relating to household and they don't want him (Anshul) to worry on these matters......but why do they close the door at night...........He looked at the door for a few minutes thinking all these and then proceeded towards the swith board to switch on the light of the living room,......he was about to switch on the light when he heard Jayraj's laughter from the bedroom followed by his own wife's laughter......They laughed together for a few seconds and then the laughter disappeared.........Anshul looked towards the closed door,with hundreds of thoughts going through his mind........He now knew that his wife and Jayraj were awake,but were still inside the bedroom with the door closed and they laughed at something........He wondered as to why his wife didn't come out of the bedroom when she was not in a sleep anymore........what was that which made both of them laugh........He somehow calmed himself and decided to go towards the door.........He was about to move his wheelchair towards the door when he remembered being caught twice by his wife as well as Jayraj near the door........He remembered how he had offended them by making them think that he was spying on them,that he doen't trust them.....He had to face embarrassment when they caught him.......

He thought''No,no,I can't do this,I must trust them,there's a big age gap between them.Jayraj ji is so helpful and kind,even though he gets angry sometimes.But who doesn't get angry at something or someone when not in a good mood?And my wife too is a homely housewife.What's wrong if they laugh at something''...............He then switched on the light and went to his usual place and started reading a magazine........After around 20-25 minutes the door opened and he saw his wife come out smiling.......Anshul looked at her,she too looked at him and then her smile slowly disappeared and she proceeded towards the kitchen without looking at him anymore,she didn't even wish him ''Good Morning''............Anshul looked at her and found the situation a little awkward......He then himself wished her........,Anshul:''Good Morning Swati''........Swati had aleady entered the kitchen and she replied back without looking at her hubby......Swati:''Good Morning''.............She then started preparing the tea........Anshul looked at her and was surprised at her behaviour,she was not even looking at him.... He tried to ignore that and was about to shift his attention to the magazine when his eyes fell on her boobs.......He again got a surprise, though he couldn't make out fully,but he thought that her cleavage was exposed more than usual..............Swati was looking at the tea pot,when she raised her eyes and looked at her hubby......she understood what he was looking at and felt a little irritated......for the first timd ever she didn't want her hubby to look at her.......Anshul looked at her face and found her feeling a litle uncomfortable when he was looking at her.........he found it strange,but again didn't want to think much on it,he smiled at her but she didn't smile back,infact she lowered her eyes and started stirring the tea.......she again raised her eyes and looked at her hubby and this time found him reading the magazine.......she inhaled deeply and relaxed herself........she then poured the tea in three cups and thought something.........she wriggled her toes as if little worried,then she calmed herself,picked up the tray and went towards her hubby...........Anshul looked at her face when he saw her coming towards him,he smiled at her and then when she placed his cuo of tea on the dining table,his smiled faded looking at her boobs........Swati saw him looking at her boobs and again felt irritated......Anshul kept looking at her boobs and his heartbeat increased a little........he could make out through her saree that the top most button of her blouse was unbuttoned and her cleavage was exposed........Swati was for the first time feeling extremely awkward watching her hubby look at her boobs........she interrupted........Swati:''chai lijiye thandi ho jayegi (take the tea,it will get cold)........Anshul came to his senses and looked at his wife and found her a little uncomfortable........he took the tea and when she was about to turn around he asked her............Anshul:''Swati ye blouse kis tareeqe se pehni ho,upar ka button khula hua hai,Jayraj jee dekhenge to kya sochenge (Swati how have you worn the blouse,the top most is unbuttoned,what will Jayraj jee think if he sees this)''................

Swati looked at her blouse and then said irritatingly..........Swati:''Ghalti se khula reh gaya,Jayraj jee ko aur bhi saare kaam hai,wo meri chhati ko aapke jaise nahin ghoorenge,zyada mat sochiye,chai pijiye (It remained unbuttoned by mistake,Jayraj jee has other works too,he won't look at my breast like you,don't think much,drink the tea)''............She then moved towards the bedroom swaying her ass...........Anshul felt embarrassed hearing this,he blamed himself for having such a narrow mind,he looked at her and was surpised that she didn't put on the button even after he made her aware.......then he tried to recall,was her blouse unbuttoned or was her button ripped.........he again looked at the door but now the door was closed,he didn't hear the door close as he was lost in the thought.........he reasoned himself and calmed himself down,blaming himself for thinking too much about these small issues.........he looked at the door once again,heard the bangle sounds,shook his head trying to get himself out of these narrow thoughts and then started sipping the tea..........

WHAT HAD HAPPENED BEFORE SWATI CAME OUT TO PREPARE THE TEA....

They were both sleeping in the cuddling position.It was around 4:45 in the morning when Jayraj turned and faced towards the ceiling while still in a sleep..........After around 5-10 minutes Swati felt something was missing while she was still half asleep.In a sudden reaction she turned around still half asleep and put her head on Jayraj's chest and her left hand on his belly........Jayraj was too half asleep,he tried to move her hand from his belly with his eyes still closed,but Swati jerked his hand away,put her left leg on his legs,rubbed her cheek on his chest,and moved her left hand further down and placed it on his pubic hair......Jayraj too brought his left hand around her and placed it on the side of her left boob......All these were happening when they were half asleep and neither of them had any idea who was with them.All they knew was someone was their with them and they were sleeping together............When Jayraj put his hand on the side of her boobs she rubbed her cheek on his chest and leg on his legs.........Swati:''mmmmmmmmmmmm''...........and then they both again went into a deep sleep...........

It was around 5:45 when Jayraj woke up and saw his love sleeping with her head on his chest.Both of them were completely naked.They had a thin sheet on them,but that too had slipped towards their bottom half.........He looked towards her ass and found that the upper part of her ass cheeks along with her ass crack were visible.Ohh how sexy and inviting she was looking like that.jayraj's cock were already hard and it twitched when he looked at her ass........He could feel her warm breath on his chest.........He was still looking at her when she woke up and opened her eyes,she saw that the sheet over his cock had formed a tent and realised that she was sleeping on her lover's chest.........she smiled looking at the tent and then wondered how was she resting on this strong man's chest,did he made her lie like that or did she herself lied like that............. She then turned her face and was surprised when she saw Jayraj already looking at her.........he smiled at him and then wished her.........Jayraj:''Good morning''.............She too smiled and then said..........Swati:''Good morning''...........Jayraj then moved her hair to the back of her ear,caresses her cheek with the back of his left hand and asked..............Jayraj:''neend kaisi rahi,sahi se soyee to? (how was the sleep,did you sleep properly?)''...........Swati responded by nodding her head..........Swati:''hmm'' and she then rubbed her cheek back at the back of his hand..........She then asked him..........Swati:''aur aap?aap soye to sahi se? (And you?did you sleep properly?)''..................Jayraj smiled and nodded his head too.......Jayraj:''haan (yes)''.......She then said:''haan do din aapko bina AC ke sona para,kal AC mein soye the to neend achhi aayee hogi (yes you had to sleep without AC for two days,yesterday you slept in AC so you must have slept well)''...............He then moved the middle finger of his left hand to her lip,caressed it and said........Jayraj:''nahin Swati,baat AC ka nahin,tumhari hai,mujhe tumhare saath sone mein sukun milta hai,jee chahta hai ki tumhe apni baanhon mein rakhkar soye rahoon (No Swati its not about AC,its about you,I feel relaxed when sleeping with you.I feel like to keep on sleeping with you in my arms)''..............Swati was looking at Jayraj buy hearing this she lowered her eyes.She was still resting her head on Jayraj's chest..........She then looked up at her lover just by rolling her eyeballs upward and said.........Swati:''itni bhi khoobsurat nahin main,shaadi shuda hoon,do bachchon ki maa hoon,apko to koi bhi mil jaati, aap itne powerful hai iss ilaake mein,mujhme kya dikh gaya aapko? (I'm not that beautiful,I'm married, mother of two kids,you could've got anyone,you're so powerful in this area,what did you see in me?)''..............Jayraj looked at her and moved his left hand towards her inviting
ass which was partly covered by a thin sheet.........He grabbed one of her ass cheek and squeezed it.........Swati:''ssssssssssss aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh''...........he then smiled at her and said.............Jayraj:''Mujhe to tum hi pasand aayee,tum bahot khoobsurat ho,tumhe nahin pata,isse fark nahin parta ki do bachchon ki maa ho,abhi bhi jawaan ho,koi budhiya to nahin ho gayee ho (you're the one whom I liked,you're very beautiful you don't know that,it doesn't matter you're mother to two kids,you're still young,you've noy become old)''...............saying this ''old'' thing Jayraj started laughing which was followed by Swati's laughter........This is what Anshul had heard..................

Swati smiled blushingly when Jayraj looked at her after they had stopped laughing...........he then pulled her up and they began kissing each other.......they had kissed for a couple of minutes when Jayraj looked towards the door.......he could se the light in the living room through the bottom of thr door......he understood that his lover's hubby had woken up..........Swati too followed her lover's eyes and found out the same thing.........she then looked at the table clock and couldn't believe it was past 6 AM.........she looked at her lover careesed his hair,kissed him once and said caressing his hair..........Swati:''mujhe ab chalna chahiye wo jaag gaye hain,roz roz late tak kamre mein rehne par unko shaq ho jayega (I should go now he's woken up,he'll have a doubt if I remain in the room for so late everyday)''..............Jayraj now placed his fingers on her pussy lips and began rubbing them and said..........Jayraj:''to kya hua?maine kaha hai na ki tumhe jaisa rehna hai iss ghar mein raho,tumhe kisi ki chinta karne ki zaroorat nahin,mere upar,meri mardangi par bharosa nahin hai kya? (so what?I've told you to live in the house the way you want,you don't need to worry about anyone,don't you trust me and my manliness?)''.................she was getting aroused once again as he was rubbing her pussy,she inhaled deeply and thought.............Swati:''mujhe aapki mardaangi par poora bharosa hai,jo shakhs kisi aurat ko uske pati ke rehte hue,usi ghar mein apne bistar par le aaye,use MARD kehlaane ka poora haq hai,mujhe aapki mardangi par koi shaq nahin (I have full faith on your manliness,the person who brings a woman on his bed inspite of her hubby's presence in the same house has the full right to be called a MAN,I've no doubt on your manliness)''.....................He asked her........Jayraj:''kya hua jaan kya soch rahi ho? (what happened my life,what are you thinking?)''............he was still rubbing her pussy and she was getting aroused and breathing heavily.........she somehow controlled herself,looked at him and said..........Swati:''nahin kuchh nahin,main chai banane jaa rahi hoon (no nothing,I'm going to prepare tea)''.............Jayraj:''baad mein bana lena,jaldi kya hai?mujhe tumhe aur pyaar karna hai (Prepare it later,what's the hurry?I want to love you some more)''...........saying this he pulled her face down and they once again got engaged in a kiss..........They kissed for 5 minutes all the while Jayraj kept rubbing her pussy..........she had began leaking juices..............she knew if they kept on kissing,soon her lover will start pounding her cunt.......she didn't want that when her hubby was in the living room.........kissing and fondling was alright but she can't let her lover fuck her when her hubby was awake and on the other side of the wall..............she stopped the kissing and looked in his eyes which was asking her the reason for stopping............Swati:''nahin ab humein nahin karna chahiye,baad mein kar lijiyega,wo jaag gaye hain,main aapke liye chai lekar aati hoon (no we shouldn't do this now,you do it later on,he's awake,let me bring tea for you)''..................Jayraj got a little irritated and Swati sensed that............She kissed his lips one more time and said...................Swati:''samajh
ka koshish kijiye,baad mein kar lijiye (try to understand,do it later on)''...............Jayraj was irritated but he calmed himself hearing her assurance,he felt happy that she was now beginning to co-operate.................He said''hmm'...................Swati kissed him again ,got up and went to the bathroom swaying her ass..........Jayraj noticed that her swaying had increased,indicating him that she was now happy with their relationship............she came out after 10 minutes wearing her petticoat and blouse,the top most button of which was unbuttoned,forming an inviting cleavage.........His cock twitched looking at her cleavage..........she came near him and said...........Swati:''aapne kal raat button tod diya,dusra blouse pehenna hoga,aese nahin jaa sakti baahar main (you broke the button yesterday,I'll have to wear another blouse,I can't go out like this)...........Saying this she moved towards her bag..........Jayraj caught her hand and pulled her towards him........she fell on his body and now they were face to face,only a few inches apart............her breathing became heavy.............Jayraj:saaree pehno aur aese hi isi blouse mein jaao (wear the saree and go out in this blouse only)''.............Swati:''par....(but....)''............Jayraj put his finger on her lips and said..........Jayraj:''maine kaha na aese hi jaao,tumhe kisi ki chinta karne ki zaroorat nahin,chai lekar aao aur jo main kal laaya sab dekh lo,kal tum nahin dekhi thi,naha kar unhi mein se koi pehnna aaj (I said you go like this only,you don't need to worry about anyone,bring the tea and see what I brought for you yesterday,you didn't see them yesterday,Wear one of them after taking bath today)''.............She replied with a heavy breath.........Swati:''jee (ok)''..............She got up and wrapped her saree in front of him and put her saree over her blouse trying to make sure that her cleavage is fullt covered and she succeeded to some extent,but her saree was slightly transparent and if seen from nearby her cleavage could be made out...............she then knew this but still gathered some courage and looked at her man in the bed,may be her man in the house too.........he smiled at her,she too smiled sheepishly.........she then inhaled deeply,turned and went to he door,she looked back at her lover who was still looking at her,lying completely naked on the bed,he had removed the sheet which was covering his lower body.............she then looked at his cock which wss facing upwards,fully erect,it twitched when she looked at him.........her pussy vibrated looking at it,she blushed at went out smiling...................

Anshul remained in the living room waiting for his wife to come out of the bedroom to prepare breakfast,but she didn't........It had been around 1 hour since his wife had gone inside the bedroom with the tea............He heard the bangle sounds and the bed creak a few times for the first half an hour and then he heard his little one cry inside and then her crying stopped......after that he heard the bangle sounds a few times again..........all these happened within that one hour.......He was wandering as to why was she not coming out when he heard the door open.......He looked towards the door and saw his wife come out of the bedroom........Just behind his wife was the dark,tall,muscular man,Jayraj........He looked at them and they looked at him....He saw that they looked a little exhausted........His expression changed as if a little surprised.......Jayraj came towards the main door to pick up the newspaper and saw Anshul looking towards the woman who was Anshul's wife,but it was Jayraj himself who was spendng most of the time with her,fucking her and sleeping in her arms,it was he who was her lover,her man in the house......... By this time Swati had gone towards the kitchen...........Jayraj followed Anshul's eyes and understood what he was looking at......Swati too looked at his hubby looking at her and she too understood what he was looking at.....she felt uncomfortable and her lover understood that......Swati looked at his lover then at her hubby,hung her head down and started working.......Jayraj looked at his lover's hubby who was still looking at his wife........Jayraj went near the sofa and said in a stern voice...........Jayraj:''kya hua Anshul?kuchh problem hai? (what happened Anshul?Is there any problem?)''.............Anshul came to his sense hearing his stern voice and looked at him.......Anshul:''nahin (no)''...............Jayraj:''hmm,zyada socha mat karo,chup chap khao peeyo aur araam karo,baaki sab cheezon ko nazar andaaz karo (hmm,don't think too much,just eat,drink ,take rest and ignore everything else)''..............Anshul looked at him confusingly and asked.....Anshul:''m..m..m..main .s..s..s..samjha nahin (A..a..a..I didn't un..un..understand)''.............Swati looked at her hubby stuttering in front of his strong lover and then looked at her lover who was speaking with authority........Jayraj looked at Swati looking at him...they looked at each other for a few seconds.........Anshul knew where Jayraj was looking at,but he had no courage to look back at his own wife who was in the kitchen towards Anshul's back.......Jayraj then looked at his lover's hubby and said........Jayraj:''Mera matlab yeh ki chup chap khao peeyo aur apna dhyaan rakho,iske alawa aur kisi cheez ko sochne ka zaroorat nahin hai,mujhe aur Swati ko pareshani ho jayegi agar tum apne aap ka khyaal rakhne ke bajaay idhar udhar ki baaton ko sochoge aur beemar par jaoge to (I mean that you quietly eat,drink and take care of yourself,don't think about anything else,Me and Swati will face problem if you think about other matters and fall sick)''.....................Anshul felt embarrassed as he understood that they have read his mind......He has offended them again.....He hung his head down and said.......Anshul:''j..j..j...ji J..Jayraj ji (o..o..ok...J..Jayraj ji)''..........Swati saw her hubby being unable to take a stand for himself and stuttering with fear in front of her lover......she felt pity for him and even felt a little disgusted at his behaviour........She then looked back at her lover who was now looking at her proudly with lust.......She looked at him and then looked at his crotch where he was rubbing his dick over his shorts......she again looked at her hubby who was still looking down thinking something.........Swati said to him with a bit of authoritative voice........Swati:''Anshul jaiye Sonia ko uthaiye,kam se kam itna to karna chahiye aapko (Anshul you go and wake up Sonia,you should at least do this much)''..........Anshul looked at her and saw her a little irritated ,he scolded himself for being irrational and offending them.......He said.....Anshul:''theek hai (ok)''........and then he went towards the door....

Swati looked at him going towards the door and inhaled deeply,feeling proud of herself,feeling proud for being able to show authoritative behaviour just like her new lover,feeling proud for being able to match her lover,feeling proud for being incharge of the situation......she smiled looking towards her hubby entering his room and leaked her cunt juice......Jayraj looked at her smile and smiled wickedly,which she noticed when she looked back at him..........Jayraj rubbed his dick again over his shorts and pointed towards Swati's boobs moving his head and eyebrows.......She too made the same gesture but asking him ''what?''...........Jayraj again made a similar gesture and this time she understood and shook her head in a no...........Jayraj insisted upon it.......She looked towards her hubby's room,then looked at her virile lover who had been giving her heavenly pleasure for the past few days,smiled at him and pulled her saree a little lower exposing her cleavage........It was her crushed blouse over her boobs which Anshul was looking at when she came out of the room,he also noticed that the upper portion was still not buttoned...........he had no idea that it was his wife's lover who ripped that button yesterday night while undressing her to fuck her,pound the cunt which belonged to Anshul,but now it was not the case so,that cunt belonged to the man of the house,Jayraj,he had the right to fuck her,to pound her cunt,to stretch it,to feel the warmth of that cunt..............Jayraj looked at her cleavage and smiled,she too smiled at him and then got back to prepare the breakfast,with her cleavage still exposed..........They played their romantic game for around 10 minutes all the while Jayraj would read the newspaper whereas the woman of the house would focus on the breakfast in between,when Sonia came running towards Jayraj and sat on his lap........Swati hurriedly put her saree back on its proper place just before her hubby emerged out of the room smiling............Sonia wished them Good Morning and then asked.........Sonia:''mumma Chhoti abhi bhi soyee hai? (Mumma,Is Chhoti still sleeping?)..............Swati smiled at him and then said.......Swati:''haan,usko aur kya kaam hai,uth gayee thi,maine thodi der pehle phir sula diya (yes,what other work does she have,she had woken up ,I made her sleep again a while ago)''..............Anshul heard this and his heartbeat increased again,yes he had heard his younger daughter cry while his wife was inside the bedroom with Jayraj.........Anshul looked at his wife again who was now busy in the kitchen and thought....''Did she breastfeed in front of Jayraj ji to make her sleep?''...........His heart was beating fast when he heard his younger daughter ask her mother that she wants to see her little sister........she got the permission and asked her father to accompany him inside Jayraj's bedroom......they both went towards the bedroom when suddenly Swati realised sonething and looked at her lover,she gestured something to him and then he got up and went to his room..............When Anshul entered the bedroom he waa looking towards the cradle when suddenly his eyes fell on the king size bed............His heartbeat increased again when he saw the disorganised condition of the bedsheet,pillows and blanket........yes there was only a single blanket.........he focused a little more when he saw a wet spot on the bed........just as he was looking at it,Jayraj called him from behind...........Jayraj:''Anshul tumhe Swati bula rahi hai (Anshul Swati is calling you)''............Anshul came to his senses and looked back at him......Anshul:''aaa haaan haan (aaa yes yes)''..........he then turned his head towards the bed when Jayraj said in a stern voice........Jayraj:''Anshul tumne suna nahin? (Anshul didn't you hear?)''..........Anshul immediately turned back and went out of the room followed by Jayraj.......

Anshul came to the living room and asked her........Anshul:''kya baat hai Swati? (What's the matter Swati?)''..........She had heard Jayraj's excuse as the door to the bedroom was open and therefore she herself had prepared for this........Swati:''wo usne brush kar liya? (did she brush her teeth?)''.........Anshul:''haan (yes)''...........Swati:''theek hai (ok)''..........They then had their breakfast silently.Anshul could smell his wife's scent,it was not her usual scent,but he kept quiet and tried to get over all these thoughts......After breakfast they had tea and then Swati went to wash the clothes in the washing machine......Jayraj sat on the sofa and started watching news.......Anshul too joined him and got rid himself of all his thoughts........After half an hour Swati came and sat near his lover on the sofa........Anshul looked at her,he found that she was looking beautiful now,more than she had been for the past few months.........Swati caught him looking at her,she looked at him for a few seconds,Anshul smiled at her,she too smiled at him and then looked back at the tv,she didn't look at him any further...........He looked at her crushed blouse,then at her exposed cleavage,she still hadn't put on her top most button,this is what he thought,without any idea that there was no button at all............He then recalled that he had seen something just like a button on the bed near the pillow..............He again thought.....''Was it really a button or something else?if it was a button then does that mean it was her blouse button,is she wearing a blouse whose top most button is broken?Is she aware of this or she is not?but she herself told me that she forgot to button it,then she was aware of the situation and she lied to me...............no no this can't happen she can't do this,he then looked at Jayraj who was busy watching the news,he then recalled Swati mentioning him in the morning that Jayraj ji won't notice her cleavage as he has other works too apart from looking at her breasts and this is exactly what is going on,Jayraj ji is busy watching the news,...........yes Swati was right,it is me and my dirty and irrational thoughts that is making me doubt on them,no I shouldn't do this,I must not''...................He then looked at the way they were sitting,they were sitting with only a feet gap between them............He was still looking at their bottom,trying to get the distance between them,when his wife looked at him again..........He raised his head and found her looking at him with an irritating expression,as if a stranger was checking out a woman with sexual intention and had irritated her............He was still looking at her irritated expression when Jayraj too looked at him...........Since Swati was just next to him he had already seen her irritated expression and he looked at Anshul with a stern expression..........Anshul was still looking at her when she got up and went to her bedroom still looking irritated.............Anshul hung his head down for offending her again........Jayraj just smiled looking at this and started watching the news.........Anshul then went inside his bedroom to make himself relaxed and get rid of his thoughts.............He heard the news from his bedroom for the next half an hour ,when he heard his wife call out loudly from Jayraj's bedroom..................Swati:''Jayraj jee aap naha lijiye (Jayraj jee you take a bath).............Jayraj:''haan Swati aaya (yes Swati am coming)''...............The sound of the tv then disappered and Anshul understood that it was switched off..........He then heard the door of the room open and close and within a few seconds he heard the bangle sound and his wife laugh............Swati:''aaaaaaaa hahahaha hihihihi'' and then it disappered................after a few minutes he heard the door open and then heard sounds of anklet.............He understood it was his wife who had come out,..................He again thought...''but she had stopped wear her anklet and then today?the sound of the anklet too is a bit different''..............

He then went to the living room when he saw his wife behind the kitchen counter...........she was wearing a new saree,which was obvious to him that he hadn't bought it for her..........She was looking very beautiful after taking bath.........It was a light parrot green saree which was complimenting her fair skin very well...........she had put on a light pink lipstick,which was again something new,she didn't have any pink lipstick,she only had a red lipstick.........

Telugu%2BActress%2BSony%2BCharishta%2BStills%2BIn%2BLemon%2BGreen%2BSaree%2B%25282%2529.jpg

actressalbum.com_telugu-actress-sony-charishta-stills-lemon-green-saree_telugu-actress-sony-charishta-stills-in-lemon-green-saree-1.jpg

Swati

He didn't want to be caught again looking at her so he decided to get absorbed into the newspaper which he hadn't read so far...........A hubby was afraid of being caught looking at his own wife and that too by her only and his wife too didn't look at him but was busy in the kitchen................After around 15 minutes he heard Jayraj call out from the room.........Jayraj:''Swati mere kapde? (Swati my clothes?)''...............Anshul looked at her respond without looking towards the door............Swati:''jee aayee (yes I'm coming)''.........she then covered the vegetables and went towards the door...........Anshul looked at her swaying ass,which was swaying more than before and then looked up and was surprised...........his shy and conservative wife was wearing a deep back blouse,though it wasn't very deep,but still it was deeper than she had ever worn,he then looked at hee ears and found that she was wearing a new ear ring,a round medium sized ring................His wife disappeared inside the bedroom and then he heard those bangle sounds............after around 2 minutes she came out smiling,looked at her hubby and without saying anything went towards the kitchen still smiling...........he looked at her waist when she came out of the room and found that she was wearing her saree lower than she used to,just a little below her belly button..............she never used to wear her saree below that,most of the time she would wear it above that and ocassionaly just on the belly button,but never did she wear it below that.........he also saw that a portion of her waist was now glistening with water,and just when she enterrd the kitchen,the saree above her ass too was a little wet...........He was still looking at her when he sensed Jayraj come out of the room and he immediately got back to reading the newspaper,afraid of being caught and offending them again............

To be continued......

Dmahi19

Update 11 continues......

Jayraj came and smiled at Swati.....She too smiled at him......just then Jayaj looked at her hubby reading the newspaper and then looked at her and winked......she too looked at her hubby and smiled sexily looking at her man in the house when he winked at her............Jayraj sat on the sofa and started watching news and she got busy in preparing the lunch........After some time Anshul relaxed himself and looked at his beloved wife who was looking very beautiful wearing that saree and with a touch of light make up which also included a pink lipstick on her rosy lips..............He looked at her new ear rings which was enhancing her beauty to another level........He saw her looking very happy and was preparing lunch joyously...........Anshul understood it was the new saree and new earrings which had made her happy and then he looked at Jayraj who had bought that saree for her.............He looked at him sitting proudly on the sofa watching the news.........He inspected his body and felt a little intimated by his huge frame.......He then looked back towards the kitchen where his wife was taking out some spices with her back towards her hubby.............Anshul looked at her and again saw her blouse.........it's back was deeper and wider than all the blouses she had worn till date,though not extremely revealing,but it was still revealing a considerable amount of her back skin...........He was still looking at her fair skin when she turned around and found her hubby looking at her...............This time she smiled at him which made him happy..........he too smiled at her and just then she got back to her work without looking back at him anymore..............He felt a little bad that she didn't look at him again but was happy that she atleast smiled at him and was no longer angry at him................He then thought in his mind..........Anshul:''Swati kaafi khush hai Jayraj ji ne use bhi saree laakar diya hai,magar Swati ne mana kyun nahin kiya?kam se kam Jayraj ji ko na to karna chahiye tha use......mujhe bhi kuchh nahin bataya usne,kya Swati ko koi aapatti nahin thi Jayraj ji ke diye hue kapdon se?....Nahin thi to koi baat nahin,uske saare kapde purane ho gaye the,magar ye kaisa blouse hai,isme to Swati ka kitna peeth dikh raha hai,kam se kam Swati ko ye blouse to nahin pehenni chahiye thi......Swati to aesa blouse pehenti bhi nahin to phir aaj kaise pehen liya,kya Jayraj ji ko mana karne se wo bhi darr gayee thi kya?.......Jayraj ji ko bhi aese blouse nahin laana chahiye tha......magar phir Swati ne saree itna neecha kyun pehna hai,wo to kabhi naabhi ke neeche saree nahin pehenti thi (Swati is very happy,Jayraj ji has bought saree for her too,but why didn't she refuse to take it?at least she should've at least said no to Jayraj ji.........she didn't mention anything about these to even me..Was it that Swati had no objection to the clothes bought by Jayraj ji?if there wasn't any then doesn't matter,anyway her clothes had become old,but what type of blouse is that,a considerable amount of her back is visible in that blouse,at least she shouldn't have worn that blouse.......Swati never used to wear such a blouse,then how come she wore it today,was she afraid too of Jayraj ji to refuse to wear that blouse?.........Jayraj ji too shouldn't have bought such a blouse........but again why did she wear her saree so low,she never used to weae her saree below her belly button?)''..................He then looked back at his wife and found her smiling looking towards the sofa......he turned his head and his heartbeat increased when he saw Jayraj too smiling at her......

he looked at him with a nervous and surprised look when Jayraj and Swati realised that and Jayraj looked at his lover's hubby and his smile turned into a stern look...........he looked at him and then said..........Jayraj:''kya hua Anshul aese kyun dekh rahe ho mujhe? (what happened Anshul why are you looking at me like this?)''...............Anshul was taken aback by his verbal attack as he didn't expect Jayraj to confront him directly.............He quickly nodded his head and said.......Anshul:''Nahin nahin aese hi kuchh nahin (no no just like that,nothing)''.............Swati was looking at him and just shook her head as if showing pity on him.......she then looked at her lover for a couple of seconds when her hubby had finished replying to him and without smiling got back to her kitchen work...........Jayraj then responded to Anshul..........Jayraj:''hmm''................Swati again looked at her lover and this time their eyes met,she then looked at her hubby whose eyes were down thinking something.......she again looked at her lover and this time they kept looking at each other for sometime..........Her breathing became heavy when she realised that this old goon who was now her lover was keeping her hubby under his control and was openly showing his authority over her and looking into her eyes in presence of her hubby that too after making him look down in embarrassment................She felt a tingling sensation in her pussy and her body filled with excitement realising about the situation of the house..........she was still looking at her lover with that excitement in her body when Jayraj's eyes moved down her body........she herself lowered her gaze and looked down her body to find out that her muscular and black lover was looking at her breasts which were moving up and down due to her excitement and heavy breathing............she blushed realising that and looked back at her lover........As soon as she looked back at him he winked again at her........she quickly stole a glance at her hubby through the corner of her eyes finding him still with his head lowered down and then gave a sexy smile at her lover when he winked at her................she understood that her lover had found out looking at her breast that she was feeling excited about this whole situation...............Jayraj then got back to watching the tv and Swati to prepare lunch..........

Nothing much happened after that.........she prepared the lunch and went inside her and her lover's bedroom to look after her youngest one...........she came out of the room and set the lunch on the dining table...........They were eating quietly when Jayraj said...........Jayraj:''Swati aaj khaana bahot swadisht hai,lagta hai aaj bahot pyaar se banai ho (Swati today's lunch is very tasty,it seems you've prepared it with lots of love)''..............Hearing this Swati looked at Jayraj and smiled,whereas her hubby looked at him with a bit of confused look............Sonia too joined in..........Sonia:''haan Jayraj uncle meri mumma khaana bahot tasty banati hai (Yes Jayraj uncle,my mumma cooks tasty food)''...............Swati this time looked at her angel like daughter and smiled...........Jayraj too looked at Sonia ,smiled and said.............Jayraj:''haan bete aapki mumma bahot talented hai (yes your mumma is very talented)''................Anshul was looking at them and was smiling sheepishly...............Swati noticed him and asked...........Swati:''kya hua aapko khaana pasand nahin aaya kya (what happened,didn't you like the food?)................Anshul realising his mistake of not praising his wife hurriedly said............Anshul:''nahin nahin Swati khaana achha hai,bahot tasty hai,Jayraj ji theek keh rahe hain ki bahot pyaar se banai ho aaj khana (No no Swati the food is good and tasty,Jayraj ji is right in saying that you've cooked with love today)........Swati smiled and looked at her lover......He too looked at her smilingly and then at his lover's hubby and said.............Jayraj:Haan Anshul ab se Swati pyaar se hi khaana banayegi (Yes Anshul,from now onwards she will cook with love only)''..and saying this he looked back at Swati smiling at her.............Swati looked at him but didn't smile and instead looked back at her hubby who was looking at them like a fool,smiling sheepishly..................Swati got back to
eating.................They all had their lunch and then Jayraj sat on the sofa whereas Swati picked up the dishes from the table and cleared it..........After becoming free of her kitchen duty she went and sat near her lover..............Anshul looked at her but said nothing......they watched tv for around 15-20 min when Jayraj said..............Jayraj:''Swati mujhe araam karna hai,tumhe nahin karna hai ? (Swati I want to take rest,don't you want to?)''................Swati looked at him for a few seconds and then at her hubby and said to her hubby..........Swati:''chaliye aapko sula deti hoon aapke kamre mein (lets go,I'll make you sleep in your room)''..................Anshul was confused as to why was Jayraj informing his wife that he wants to take rest and why was his wife asking him to go to his room and sleep.................He was still confused when Swati got up and started pushing his wheelchair towards his room.

She took him to his room and gave him his medicines...........Anshul wanted to ask her about the situation but wasn't sure if it would be appropriate to ask such a question when he had already irritated her in the morning.................she helped him to get on the bed and said.........Swati:''ab aap araam kijiye (now you take rest)''............She then went out of the room and Anshul just looked at her but didn't ask anything..........He was thinking something looking at the celing but then shook his head trying to get himself out of his thoughts snd then fell asleep.....................He got up around 5:30 in the evening and then went out to the living room..........the first thing he noticed was that the door of the bedroom in which his wife was sleeping with Jayraj was closed........ He looked at it for a few seconds and then went near the dining table,hearing the sounds of anklet and bangles throughout..................He looked at the door again when he reached near the dining table,occasionaly hearing those sounds.............he again shook his head and got back to reading the newspaper when he heard the sounds of the bed creak and it was increasing with every seconds so was the sound of the anklets and bangles................Along with those sounds,his heartbeat too was increasing now...............After around two minutes he heard a female voice,''aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh''................hearing this sound he gulped his saliva...........he was still trying to calm himself after gulping his saliva when he heard a male voice,''aaaaaaaahhhhhhhuuuuuuurrrrrrrrggghhhhhh''...............and then all the sounds disappeared....................He kept looking at the door all the while............after half a minute he came to his senses and spoke to himself........Anshul:''nahin nahin main kya soch raha hoon,Swati to khud mana karti thi yahaan aane ke liye aur uss kamre mein sone ke liye bhi,wo to maine hi kaha tha use,aur Jayraj ji bhi to aese nahin hain,meri hi soch ghalat hai,mere kaan baj rahe honge (no no what am I thinking,Swati herself used to refuse to come in this house and to sleep in that room too,it's me who asked her to sleep in that room and even Jayraj ji is not likr that,its my thinking itself which is wrong,my ears must be ringing)''..................After around 20 minutes he heard those bangle sounds again occasionally for the next 5 minutes and then it was followed by the sounds of anklet...................he then heard the sounds of running water and was still looking at the door when he heard it open and then saw Jayraj come out of the bedroom.................He looked at his lover's hubby with a stern face and without saying anything lied down on the sofa........................After around half an hour he heard the door open again and out walked his wife smiling and looking fresh.................Anshul looked at her but she didn't look at him,she just went inside the kitchen smiling and swaying her ass............Jayraj too smiled looking at her and then looked at Anshul looking at his wife and smiled at his condition..............Anshul saw she was wearing another saree,which was a bit transparent and was light blue in colour,she had worn it the same way as she had done in the morning .....................her blouse was also designed the same way and the same amount of her back was exposed in this blouse but there was one difference and that was a string on the upper back near the neck was tied and the rest of the portion of the string was hanging down her open back which was making her look even more sexy.....................there was a couple of small bells attached at the end of the string..................Anshul noticed all these when her back was turned towards him while going to the kitchen.....................She was looking very beautiful as in the morning but Anshul found her sexier this time...........he kept looking at her all the while and Jayraj kept smiling looking at his condition................She was preparing the tea when she looked at her hubby looking at her,she smiled at him and he felt happy that she was smiling at him..............she then looked at Jayraj quickly who gave her a flying kiss and then naughtily moved his head towards their bedroom indicating her that he wants her again...........she blushed and lowered her eyes and then poured the tea in three cups and along with toast went near her hubby and gave him his share and then moved towards her lover who was lying on the sofa..............when she turned around while still near Anshul,he noticed a small red mark on her waist,he just kept looking at it when she moved towards the sofa...............she went and sat near his legs on the sofa,with Jayraj's legs behind her ass................Jayraj got up only after that,and brushed his toes on her waist while getting up..............Anshul had her eyes fixed on her waist from the moment he had noticed that red mark and therefore saw Jayraj's toes brushing against his wife's exposed waist................Anshul gulped his saliva looking at it and then looked at his wife's face who had no expression of discomfort at all..................jayraj got up and they had their tea.....,..........Anshul looked at them sitting close to each other but couldn't say anything.....Jayraj looked at him looking at them and smiled at him,then his wife looked at him and smiled at him...........Anshul couldn't do anything apart from smiling at both of them..............After having their tea, Swati got up and went to prepare dinner,whereas Anshul got busy in helping his daughter to do her homework,Jayraj on the other hand got busy in his mobile,being sunday he was able to spend the entire day with his new and young lover...........................
Swati prepared the dinner happily,looking at Jayraj a couple of times in between,but Jayraj didn't look at her at the same time,he was busy with his mobile,though he looked at her a few times,but those times Swati was busy with her cooking...........Jayraj looked at her beautiful face and then at her sexy back when she turned around a couple of times........though Jayraj was fucking and sleeping with her and watching her completely naked without a trace of string on her body everyday,he found her extremely sexy in such a blouse and saree............though the blouse wasn't extremely revealing,it was still not a modest blouse by any means for a conservative shy housewife........she had never worn such a blouse with so much of her skin being revealed............Jayraj felt happy that inspite of being reluctant initially to wear such a blouse she agreed happily when Jayraj insisted on it.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MORNING AFTER SWATI WENT INSIDE THE BEDROOM WITH THE TEA.........

They had their tea and then Jayraj showed her the clothes which he had bought for her yesterday evening.............Swati looked at those sarees and felt happy within but didn't show that to her new lover..................Jayraj:ye dekho Swati,meri jaan ke liye naye kapde,jisme uski khoobsurti aur badh jayegi,tum jaisi khoobsurat aur jawaan aurat ko iss tarah ke latest designs ke sareeyan pehenni chahiye na ki iss tarah ke old fashioned saareeyan (look at these Swati,new clothes for my life,wearing which her beauty will be enhanced even more,a beautiful and young woman like you should wear these latest designed sarees not some old fashioned ones)''.....................Swati looked at those sarees which were mostly transparent.............Jayraj:are aese kya dekh rahi ho,haath mein lekar dekho,ye sab tumhare liye hi hai (why are you looking like that,take them in your hands,these are all for you).................Swati smiled at him embarassingly and then looked at them one by one........she then told Jayraj:''Thank you Jayraj ji jo aapne itna kuchh kiya,magar main ye nahin le sakti,aapne bachcho aur Anshul ke liye naye kapde laaye uska mujhe bahot khushi hai,magar ye main nahin le sakti,mere paas kapde hain,aapne bewajah itne paise kharch kar diye,ye sabhi sareeyan itne mehenge lag rahe hain (Thank you Jayraj ji for doing so much,but I can't take these,I'm very happy that you bought new clothes for the kids and Anshul,but I can't take these,I have clothes for myself,you spent so much without any reason,these sarees are looking so expensive)''........................Jayraj smiled and put his index finger on her lips and said.............Jayraj:''sssssshhhhhhhh,bewajah mein nahin,apni jaan ke liye khareeda hoon,jise achhe aur mehenge kapde pehenne ka poora haq hai (ssssssshhhhhhhhh,it's not without any reason,I've bought them for my life,who has every right to wear good looking and expensive clothes).................Swati just smiled at him embarassingly and then looked at all the blouses and after looking at all of them she looked at Jayraj disappointingly and said..............Swati:''hey bhagwaan,sareeyan to theek hai magar ye kaisa blouse lekar aaye hain,isme badan chhupega kam aur dikhega zyada,main ye nahin pehen sakti (Ohh God,sarees are alright but what type of blouses have you brought,it will cover less and reveal more of my body,I won't wear them)....................Jayraj loolked at her worried face and smiled at her innocent and worried look....................Jayraj:yeh kya Swati,kahan zyada badan dikhega,kaun sa main poora khula peeth ka blouse laaya hoon,itna to chalta hai aaj kal,aurate ab to isse zyada khule hue blouse pehenti hai aur ek tum ho ki aaj bhi purane soch ki ho,apne khoobsurti ke saath nyaay karo aur ise aur nikharo,ye sahi blouse hai tumhare liye (what is this Swati,it won't reveal much of your body,I didn't bring any blouse which reveals the entire back,this much are common now a days,in fact women now a days wear even more revealing blouses and here you are who is still of comservative and old thinking,do some justice with your beauty and enhsnce it even more,these are the right blouses for you).''..................Swati:''par Anshul kya sochenge,wo.........(but what will Anshul think,he........)...........before Swati could finish Jayraj put his index finger again on her lips and said............Jayraj:sssssssssshhhhhhhhh,kitni baar kaha hai uska chinta chhor do,jaise marzee waisa raho iss ghar mein,abhi to maine tumhe iss blouse mein baahar bheja tha (ssssssssshhhhhhhh,I've told you several times not to worry about him,live the way you want in this house,just now I sent you outside in this blouse)...................and with that Jayraj pushed aside her pallu and put his finger in her cleavage which was revealed a lot as her button was broken yesterday night by her lover Jayraj.............Swati looked down at her cleavage where Jayaj had put his finger and was now moving it up and down her cleavage ....Jayraj looked at her looking at his finger exploring her cleavage,with her breathing becoming faster and then smiled and said.............Jayraj:''kya tumhare pati Anshul ne tumhe kuchh kaha aesa haalat mein dekhkar (Did your hubby say anything looking at you in such a condition)''.................Swati looked back at him with heavy breathe and a heaving breast and said.............Swati:''Haan unhone poochha par maine unhe daant diya aur wo chup ho gaye (Yes he asked,but I scolded him and he kept quiet)''.......saying this Swati realised her mistake of revealing about her scolding her own hubby and she felt embarassed............Jayraj smiled and said....Jayraj:''dekh liya apne pati ko,himmat nahin hai uske paas......mujhse to baat karne mein darta hi hai,ab tum se bhi darta hai,wo pati sirf naam ka hai magar tumhara khyaal rakhna,tumhari icchhao ko poora karna aur sabse badi baat ek himmat wala mard nahin hai wo jo apni patni ko apne wash mein rakh sake,woh sirf araam se ghar baitha khaana chahta hai aur kuchh nahin (Now did you see your hubby,he doesn't have the courage,he fears talking to me,now he is fearful of you,he is your hubby just for the name sake,but he can't take care of you,can't fulfill your desires and above all he is not a courageous enough of a man who can keep his wife under his grip,he just want to sit at home and eat his food)...............Hearing this Swati's expression changed and she was fuming now looking at the ground............Jayraj was still exploring her cleavage,he smiled and moved his fingers frim her cleavage to her chin and made her look at him..............She looked at him with an angry and emotional face as if she will burst into tears at any moment.............Jayraj:''chhoro jaan uski fiqr chhor do,chup chaap khane peene do use,main hoon na tumhara khyaal rakhne ke liye,bas tum use ab apne control mein rakho,tumhe bahot mazaa aayega jab tum iss ghar mein ek raani ke jaise rahogi to (leave him my life,stop worrying about him,let him have his food and drink,I'm there to take care you,you now keep him under your control,you'll enjoy a lot when you will live in this house like a queen).

They looked at each other for a few seconds and then Jayraj moved jis face towards her,she too moved her face slightly towards him and ghen they got engaged in a passionate kiss..................They kissed for sometime and then both of them got naked to get involved in a game of flesh.............where there flesh will be the source of their joy and pleasure,where their flesh will be in contact throughout that game.................Within sometime jayraj was in between her legs which were fully spread,acccomodating her lover in between them so that he can put his black manhood inside her moist cunt and fuck her like her man.................

Jayraj had inserted his thick and black manhood inside her cunt and was now fucking her moving his hip up and down.........Jayraj was fucking her in a slow rhythm with his face buried in Swati's neck and shoulder,kissing her there,whereas Swati had wrapped her arms round his wide back.................she had closed her eyes,feeling her lover's manhood moving in and out of her moist cunt,stretching it as much as possible...................She could feel a sweet sensation in her whole body and she was enjoying the moment as evident from her facial expression,her eyes closed,slight smile on her face and her biting her own lips............she also liked Jayraj's kisses on her neck and shoulder and was pushing his face even more on it by her right hand,whereas her left hand was roaming all over his broad back,feeling the hardness of his back was turning her on even more..................After fucking her slowly in that position for around 5 minutes,Jayraj moved his face from her shoulder and looked at her sexy expression and smiled............just as he was smiling looking at her Swati opened her eyes and blushed when she realised what Jayraj had seen just now,but she kept on looking at him ....................Jayraj:''Kaafi garam aurat ho tum Swati,isi tarah se maze karo,apni ichhao ko mat daba kar rakho,khul kar maze karo (you're a very hot woman Swati,keep enjoying like this,don't curb down your desires,enjoy freely)''.................She though blushed hearing this but still didn't look away from him,she kept looking at him..............Jayraj smiled at this realising that she was opening her self now,she was slowly shedding her shyness...........Jayraj smiled and lowered himself on her,they kissed passionately for a few seconds,then Jayraj moved up and while still looking at her adjustef himself properly between her legs and then after giving a wicked smile at her began fucking her furiously while still looking in her eyes,there was no more slow fucking now he was moving his cock in and out of her cunt like a piston,the bed was creaking now which Anshul heard in the dining hall and looked towards the door anxiously,but then jerked away these thoughts out of his mind,concentrating back on the newspaper......................

4.jpg

123115_10big.jpg

1742c24487645ba59b595d5e837c5adc.jpg

Nipples-of-Jaipur-escorts.jpg

Jayraj then lowered down his face and they locked their lips into a kiss,Jayraj fucked her furiously like a mad man for the next 15 minutes without giving a fuck about the presence of her hubby in the dining hall,he knew that the bed was creaking heavily due to this,but he didn't care,all he knew was that he was the man of the house,the master of the house whereas Swati being the only woman in the house belonged to him,he had the right to sleep with her,make love to her,fuck her as and when he liked..................he was the master of the house and Swati was his mistress,they don't need anyone's permission to satisfy their lust ....................He was fucking her with all his force,pistoning his cock in and out of her cunt,Swati was in heaven with her pussy being stretched so much that too non stop,she had spread her legs as much as she could and pointed them upwards.....................

400_1000.gif

After around 15 minutes Swati had her orgasm..................Swati:''aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh''...................and then she relaxed her body,breathing heavily.......Jayraj continued fucking her and then he too reached his orgasm within a couple of minutes..................Jayraj:''aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhh''.....................his cock jerked violently inside her cunt which she could clearly feel and then her cunt was flooded with his thick warm sperm.................,.after ejaculating,he let himself relax and fell on her sof body................Swati could feel his warm breath on her shoulder and neck.....................after a couple of minutes,he kissed her neck, got of her body and lied down next to her.

After relaxing for around 5 minutes,she opned her eyes and looked at jayraj who smiled at her.............she too smiled back at him and put her head on his broad chest and with her hand caressed his belly a few times whereas Jayraj caressed her back putting his arm around her...................Jayraj:''mazaa aaya Swati? (did you enjoy Swati?)..........she blushed but said nothing..................Jayraj:''kya jaan kuchh poochh raha hoon.,kam se kam jawab to do (what is this my life.I'm asking you something,atleast give an answer)''.......................Swati blushed and said''hmm''.......................Jayraj:''kya hmm (what hmm)''...............Swati this time looked in his eyes and said....Swati:''haan mazaa aaya,aur aapko?......(Yes I enjoyed,and you?)''................Jayraj moved his hand from her back and caressed her hair with it and then said..................Jayraj:''tumhari jaisi aurat ke banhon mein mazaa na aaye ho hi nahin sakta (It can't be possible that someone don't enjoy in your arms)''................and then he smiled at her and brought her face near his and they locked into a kiss.................Swati finally broke the kiss............Swati:''ab bahot ho gaya,ek ghanta ho gaya,nashta bhi banana hai.......(now it's enough,it's been one hour now,I've to prepare breakfast)''....................Jayraj smiled and said.....................Jayraj:''aaj se tum ye naye kapde pehnogi,poorane nahin (from today onwards you'll wear the new clothes not the old ones)''...................Swati smiled and nodded her head in approval and then headed towards the bathroom when Jayraj asked her..............Jayraj:''kahan jaa rahi ho (where are you going)''.................Swati:''jee wo nahane jaa rahi hoon (I'm going to take a bath)''..................Jayraj:''nahin abhi nahane ki zaroorat nahin hai,baad mein naha lena,main chahta hoon tumhare badan se mera khushbu aaye (no need to take a bath right now,take it afterwards,I want your body to smell like mine)''...............Swati:''par........(but...........)''.....................But before she could finish,Jayraj put his finger on her lips and caressed it............she closed her eyes and Jayraj smiled.........Jayraj:''jaisa kehta joon waisa karo,tum dekhna zindagi mein ek alag hi mazaa milega tumko bhi (do as I say,you'll get a completely different type of pleasure in life)''.............Swati opened her eyes and smiled..........Swati:''jee (ok)''.....................Jayraj smiled back and said.............Jayraj:''aur haan,yrhi toota button wala blouse peheno nahane tak (and wear this blouse with broken button till you take bath)''............Swati nodded,wore her saree and came out of the room.......
.....THE MORNING INCIDENT OVER NOW AT PRESENT

Swati completed her cooking task and then moved to her bedroom...........she came out after sometime and asked if they were hungry..................Jayraj:''haan Swati bhookh lag gayee hai (Yes Swati,I'm hungry)................and with that he looked at her breast,...........Swati knew that and she looked at her hubby looking at her and then she smiled at Jayraj and said ................Swati:''jee (ok)''...................They had their dinner and then Anshul moved to his room to have his medicine whereas Jayraj moved to his bedroom.......................Swati after washing the dishes went to her hubby's room and made him sleep on the bed,though Anshul could get on the bed and off the bed himself,Swati helped him to ger on the bed as usual......................Anshul wanted to talk to her but didn't know how to start,he somehow gathered some courage and said.................Anshul:''Swati,aaaa...aaaa.aaj tum bahot khoobsurat lag rahi ho (Swati,to....to........today you're looking very beautiful)..................Swati smiled at him and thanked him....................................Anshul looked st her smiling face then said................Anshul:''Jayraj ji achha saree tumhare liye laye,magar tumhe aesa nahin lagta ki,ye........ye...........blouse bahot chhota hai (Jayraj ji has brought a very good saree for you,but don't you think that this.......this.......blouse is very small)''.............hearing this her expression changed and her smile disappered,she looked at him angrily and snapped back at him.....................Swati:''ek to Jayraj ji ne itne paise kharch karke hum sabhi ke liye itne saare kapde laaye,aur upar se aap usme buraiya nikal rahe hain,padh likhkar bhi aap purane khyaal ke hi hain,ab samajh mein aaya aap meri tareef nahin kar rahe the balki mera mood achha kar rahe the taaki aap aesi baat bol sake, agar sach mein tareef karni hoti to aap subah mein hi kar chuke hote (Jayraj ji has spent so much of his money on our clothes and on ,top of that you're finding fault in it,you're still conservative inspite of being educated,now I understand that you were not praising my beauty but trying to make sure that my mood is alright so that you can say such a thing,if you really wanted to you could've raised me in the morning itself)''........................Anshul was taken aback and was now looking a little nervous,Swati then said..........Swati:''chup chap so jaiye,zyada mat sochiye (quietly get to sleep,don' think much)'''.........................Anshul too didn't want to argue back anymore,he looked at his wife going out to sleep in Jayraj's bedroom,he looked at her swaying ass and then at her back which was exposed in her new blouse,with a small sheet of cloth at the bottom and tied near her neck with a couple of strings which were dangling down her back...................she disappeared from the room and Anshul got back to sleep.........................
It was Monday,around 5:30 in the morning when Anshul woke up.He kept looking at the ceiling for sometimes and then turned his face towards his daughter Sonia who was sleeping quietly........................He looked at her for some time then again looked towards the ceiling and thanked Jayraj in his mind for saving his family from becoming homeless,but he had no idea that Jayraj was having the best time of his life,sleeping in his wife's arms everynight,making love to her,fucking her whenever he liked,even his wife had now begun to co-operate with him and was enjoying herself in the strong arms of her new lover..........................Anshul got up from the bed and put himself on the wheelchair somehow as usual and then went to the living room,it was very calm and quiet..............He looked at the door behind which his wife was sleeping with another man on the same bed,but he had no idea that they were not only sleeping on the same bed,but were also sharing the same thin sheet which was covering their naked bodies.................he had no idea that they were not sleeping on the edges of the bed with a space between the,but were sleeping innthe middle of the bed,so that there remains no gap between their naked bodies.......................After satisfying their lust for each others bodies the last night,they were sleeping completely naked,with Swati's head resting on the broad and muscular chest and her leg on the leg of her new lover who was around 20 years older than him..........................Jayraj had wrapped his left hand around her,as if trying to protect her in his strong arms..........They were both sleeping like lovers....................

Last edited:

Desmond Miles

I wanna share a funny thing..
Whenever I read some scenes between Anshul and Swati (like he trying to get her smiling), my mind automatically plays the "Haule Haule" BGM from 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' film..
And whenever Jayraj and Swati shares their lustful gestures, my mind plays "Ooh La La" song from 'The Dirty Picture'..

Reactions: Dmahi19

Dmahi19

I wanna share a funny thing..
Whenever I read some scenes between Anshul and Swati (like he trying to get her smiling), my mind automatically plays the "Haule Haule" BGM from 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' film..
And whenever Jayraj and Swati shares their lustful gestures, my mind plays "Ooh La La" song from 'The Dirty Picture'..
Imagination and connection with story itself make you feel as a true reader , admirer , even writer ownself .....

Superb imagination and unbelievable comments.... thanks.

Sorry Update is getting delay ....

Keep reading and posting your views and comments on the story.