• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Decent House wife become keep of local goon??? (Completed)

Dmahi19

You truly is a great writer. This is the story which I liked the most. Pls consider writing 2nd part of it when she returns from Us getting along with Jayaraj and so and so...
Thanks bhai for your support and encouragement.
Ek nayi story mein likhne waalon hun exclusive in English section. Meri English itni acchi nahi hai but I will use guide .

Reactions: jeevithamsugam

Dmahi19

The story was awesome. If i read part by part sure i got heartache. You are an awesome writer .In this full story Ansul is a victim, I think you have to continue the story make Ansul as a hero . And he have to show his heroism to Jayraj. Since he did all these things when he become paralyzed . This is my humble request as a husband who like his wife and also like cuckolding. Awaiting your reply.
Thanks bro for your support and encouragement. Next Story I m planning to write will take you next level of ectasy ....

Thanks bro for your support and encouragement. Next Story I m planning to write will take you next level of ectasy ....
Thanks for your reply. I request you to please write in English. Also there is lot of people are awaiting Ansul revenge aganist jayraj and swathy. Any how we are eaggerly wating

Reactions: Dmahi19

Big Fan

Thanks bhai for your support and encouragement.
Ek nayi story mein likhne waalon hun exclusive in English section. Meri English itni acchi nahi hai but I will use guide .
But both of them are in Hindi...I am not good with hindi.. so sad that I won't understand that...

Finite007

Hey,
Have read this story on another forum, started by one writer but ended by another. There are two versions of this story - concluding differently - end shown different. Read dream sequence end, can you portray alternate ending.
No doubt the most erotic adultery story...
which forum can you share?