• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Desire Unveiled: Urmi, Shikha, Aditi and Many more.

lion.mirjapur

Male 36, Delhi. (lion.mirzapur1985@gmail.com)
Hi I am Raghav!!!!
I am a 30-year-old B.Tech graduate working in an IT company in Delhi. Originally from Agra, my parents still reside in our village. After completing my degree in Computer Science, I moved to Delhi to pursue my career. Standing at 5 feet 11 inches, I have an average muscular build, maintaining a balanced physique through regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle. My journey from the quiet lanes of my village to the bustling city of Delhi has been filled with hard work, determination, and the constant drive to excel in the fast-paced world of technology. Despite the distance, I remain closely connected to my roots, visiting my family whenever I can and cherishing the values and traditions I was raised with.

After completing my B.Tech in Computer Science, I was eager to start my career in the IT industry. I spent months applying to various companies, fine-tuning my resume, and honing my skills in preparation for the job market. My hard work paid off when I received an invitation for an interview from a well-known IT company based in Delhi.

The interview process was rigorous. It began with an initial online aptitude test that assessed my technical knowledge, problem-solving skills, and logical reasoning. I prepared diligently, spending countless hours revisiting my course materials and practicing coding problems. After passing the aptitude test, I was called in for a series of technical interviews. During these sessions, I was grilled on my understanding of various programming languages, algorithms, data structures, and software development principles. I demonstrated my expertise by solving complex coding problems on the spot and discussing my approach in detail.

Following the technical rounds, there was a final interview with the HR department. This session focused on my interpersonal skills, cultural fit, and long-term career goals. I articulated my passion for technology, my willingness to learn, and my dedication to contributing positively to the company’s growth. A few days later, I received the exciting news that I had been selected for the position.

With the job secured, my next challenge was finding a place to live. I decided to rent a flat in NOIDA, a well-connected suburb of Delhi known for its thriving IT industry and vibrant community. I began my search online, browsing through various real estate websites and contacting property agents. After visiting several apartments, I finally found a place that met all my requirements: a spacious 1BHK flat in a well-maintained residential complex.

The flat was perfect for my needs, offering a comfortable living space with modern amenities. The complex had 24/7 security, a gym, a swimming pool, and easy access to public transportation, making it an ideal location for a young professional like me. I signed the lease, moved in, and gradually settled into my new life in NOIDA.

Balancing my job and personal life became easier with time. I developed a routine that included early morning workouts, productive workdays, and evenings spent exploring the city or relaxing at home. The proximity to my workplace meant that my daily commute was hassle-free, allowing me to focus on my job and excel in my role.

Reflecting on my journey, I am grateful for the opportunities that came my way and the support of my family and friends. My transition from Agra to Delhi, and eventually to NOIDA, marked a significant milestone in my life, shaping me both professionally and personally.

Last edited:

lion.mirjapur

After finally sorting out my residential issues, I embarked on the task of finding a maid. Luckily, the helpful guard at the gate pointed me in the right direction. I stumbled upon a stunning lady Sunaina, aged between 35-40, who took on the job. She had a captivating presence, her figure boasting enticing measurements of 36D-34-38(which I got to know later), often draped in sarees or salwar kameez. Her beauty was accentuated by her unfortunate status as a divorcee.
Her cooking prowess was matched only by her grace, as she effortlessly maneuvered around the kitchen. In the mornings, I would greet her in my underwear, initially causing a hint of shyness which soon faded as she realized it was simply my casual attire.

I couldn't help but steal glances at her as she went about her tasks, admiring her beauty and grace. Our conversations were light-hearted, filled with pleasantries and occasional banter, creating a warm atmosphere between us.

Amidst the daily banter and light-hearted exchanges with my maid, I found solace in the routine of my job.

Last edited:

lion.mirjapur

Whispers Across the Fence: The Tale of Neighbor Urmi

As I said I live in a pleasant residential area in NOIDA, where everyone knows each other and there's a sense of community. Among my neighbours, there’s a particularly close family I’ve grown fond of. Ravi, the man of the house, is 40 years old and works as a medical representative. His job keeps him traveling frequently, which means he’s often away from home. His wife, Urmi, a 35-year-old woman with a perfect blend of boldness and beauty, manages the household along with their energetic 5-year-old son, Aditya.

Urmi and I became acquaintances through our morning and evening walks in the park, and sometimes, we bump into each other at the gym. Her determination to stay fit is evident, though she often jokes about her ongoing battle with weight loss. Her figure is striking, with measurements of 38D-34-36, and despite her efforts to shed some pounds, she looks incredibly attractive and carries herself with confidence. Our casual conversations during these walks and workouts gradually turned into a friendship.

Every morning, I see Urmi in the park. She’s always there, rain or shine, ready to tackle her fitness routine with a mix of jogging and brisk walking. Dressed in her athleisure wear, she exudes both elegance and strength. We exchange smiles and often walk together, discussing everything from health tips to the latest neighbourhood gossip.

In the evenings, we often meet at the local gym. Urmi, with her dedication, is a regular there, working hard to stay in shape. I admire her persistence and sometimes, we partner up for workouts. Her presence in the gym is motivating, and our shared commitment to fitness has deepened our bond.

Ravi’s frequent absence means that Urmi sometimes needs a helping hand with household chores or running errands. I’m always ready to assist whenever she calls. One evening, she invited me over to help fix a minor plumbing issue in her kitchen. Her home is beautifully decorated, reflecting a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The living room is spacious, with comfortable seating and tasteful décor. Family photos adorn the walls, capturing happy moments and giving the place a personal touch.

After fixing the plumbing, Urmi invited me to stay for tea. We sat in the cozy dining area, where the aroma of freshly brewed tea and baked cookies filled the air. Aditya, their lively son, joined us, chattering away and showing me his latest drawings. Urmi’s hospitality was heartwarming, and our conversation flowed easily, making me feel like part of their family.

As I stepped into Urmi's inviting home, the aroma of her cooking enveloped me, promising a delightful evening ahead. Urmi, the consummate hostess, had prepared a feast fit for royalty, showcasing her culinary prowess with a spread of traditional Indian dishes. Despite Ravi's unexpected absence due to work in Bangalore, Urmi graciously extended her hospitality, eager for some company on this quiet evening.

As we savored each delectable bite, Aditya, Urmi and Ravi's adorable son, sprinkled the evening with his innocent charm and playful antics. The dining room exuded an air of sophistication, with the table adorned in elegance and the soft glow of ambient lighting casting a cozy spell over us.

After our hearty meal, we migrated to the living room, where Urmi and I continued our conversation over steaming cups of chai. Amidst the comfortable setting, Urmi opened up about the challenges of managing everything in Ravi's absence, her words carrying a mixture of strength and vulnerability. In that moment, I reassured her of my unwavering support, reminding her that I was merely a phone call away should she ever need assistance or simply someone to talk to.

Our friendship grew stronger with each passing day. Urmi’s presence in my life became a source of comfort and joy. The way she balanced her roles as a mother and a homemaker, all while maintaining her own individuality, was truly inspiring. She was a perfect blend of boldness and beauty, and her unwavering spirit made her an exceptional friend.

These moments spent with Urmi and her family have added a layer of warmth and companionship to my life in NOIDA. Our walks, gym sessions, and home visits have fostered a bond that goes beyond mere neighborly acquaintance. It’s a friendship built on trust, mutual respect, and a shared commitment to supporting each other through life’s ups and downs.

It's not uncommon for attraction to develop in close proximity, especially when someone like Urmi is involved. The gym, a place where physicality is paramount, becomes a stage for desire to bloom. Urmi, with her alluring curves and captivating presence, becomes a focal point in this setting.

As I navigate through my routine, I find myself drawn to her, not just by her physical beauty, but by the aura she exudes. Each day, I catch glimpses of her figure – the curves of her hips, the contours of her bosom, and the subtle allure of her cleavage. It's as if she's crafted by an artist, her every movement a masterpiece in motion.

But it's not just her physique that captivates me; it's the little details too. Like the sight of her lingerie, delicately hung to dry on her balcony. Floral patterns, lacy edges, and silky textures adorn the garments, each piece a testament to her femininity and sensuality. And then there are the occasional sightings of thongs, a tantalizing hint of what lies beneath her everyday attire.

In these moments, I can't help but feel a surge of desire. It's natural, I suppose – in a world where physical intimacy is often sought after, Urmi represents the epitome of allure. Yet, despite these feelings, I can't shake the notion that she's not the type to reciprocate. She seems beyond the reach of someone like me, an ordinary individual in the presence of an extraordinary woman.

But perhaps, just perhaps, there's more to Urmi than meets the eye. Maybe beneath her exterior of confidence and allure lies a vulnerability that mirrors my own. And if that's the case, then maybe, just maybe, there's a chance for something more between us.

Despite Ravi's absence, the warmth of friendship and camaraderie filled the air, making it a memorable evening spent in the company of cherished friends.

Last edited:

lion.mirjapur

A Coffee with Urmi: A Steamy Encounter

It had been a long day at work, and I was looking forward to getting home and relaxing. As I stepped into the elevator in my apartment building, I was surprised to see Urmi, my neighbor, standing inside.

"Hey, neighbor!" she said with a smile. "Long day at work?"

"You have no idea," I replied, stifling a yawn.

"Well, I was just about to make some coffee. Why don't you come up to my place and join me?"

I hesitated for a moment, but the thought of a hot cup of coffee was too tempting to resist. "Sure, why not?" I said.

As we made our way up to Urmi's apartment, I couldn't help but notice how good she looked. She was wearing a form-fitting dress that accentuated her curves, and her long, dark hair cascaded down her shoulders. I felt a stirring in my pants, but I did my best to ignore it.

Once we were settled in Urmi's living room with our coffee, we started chatting about our day. Urmi told me her story, when she was in college, when she got married . I found myself getting lost in her stories, and before I knew it, I had finished my coffee.

"I should get going," I said, standing up. "I have an early day tomorrow."

"Already?" Urmi pouted. "But we're just getting started!"

I laughed. "Maybe another time," I said.

As I made my way to the bathroom before leaving, I couldn't shake the feeling of Urmi's eyes on me. I opened the bathroom door and stepped inside, closing it behind me. And that's when I saw it - Urmi's lingerie, hanging on the back of the door.It was 38D wired cup Bra and matching 95cm size panty matching the colour of bra.

My heart started racing as I took in the sight of the delicate lace and satin. I couldn't help but imagine Urmi wearing it, her body moving beneath the fabric as we made love. I felt my penis start to stiffen, and I quickly turned away, trying to regain my composure.

I took care of my business and washed my hands, trying to push the image of Urmi's lingerie out of my mind. But as I left the bathroom and made my way to the front door, I couldn't help but feel a sense of longing. I wanted Urmi, and I knew she wanted me too.

I rushed back to my own apartment, my mind racing with thoughts of Urmi. I knew I had to take care of myself before I exploded, so I headed straight for the bathroom.

As I stood in front of the mirror, I started to touch myself. I closed my eyes and imagined Urmi's body, her curves and her soft skin. I thought about her lips, and how they would feel on mine. I imagined her tongue exploring my mouth, her hands running through my hair.

I started to stroke myself, my hand moving up and down my shaft. I imagined Urmi's hand taking over, her fingers wrapped around me as she guided me deeper inside her.

"Oh, Urmi," I moaned, my hand moving faster and faster. "I want you so bad."

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, my breath coming in short gasps. And then, with one final stroke, I came hard, my seed spilling onto the bathroom floor.

I stood there for a moment, panting and trying to catch my breath. And then, with a satisfied sigh, I cleaned myself up and got ready for bed.

Last edited:

lion.mirjapur

A Dinner night of Passion with Urmi

I had always had my eyes on Urmi, my beautiful neighbor. I know her son Adiya is now with her in-laws, So I decided to invite myself over for dinner, knowing that Urmi enjoyed a wine much. I brought over a bottle of her favorite vintage and we settled in for a cozy evening.

As we chatted and drank, I could feel the tension between us growing. Urmi was looking at me with a hunger in her eyes, and I knew it was time to make my move. I leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "You know, Urmi, I've always wanted to do more than just be neighbors with you."

Urmi's breath hitched as I spoke, and she looked at me with a mix of surprise and desire. "What do you mean?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

I took her hand and placed it on my thigh, letting her feel the heat radiating from my body. "I mean that I want to make love to you, Urmi. I want to explore every inch of your body and make you scream with pleasure."

Urmi's eyes widened at my words, but she didn't pull away. Instead, she leaned in closer and whispered, "I've wanted that too, Raghav. I've wanted you for so long."

With that, I knew I had her. I stood up and pulled Urmi to her feet, my hands roaming over her curves as I kissed her deeply. Urmi responded with equal passion, her hands tugging at my clothes as she tried to get me naked.

I broke our kiss long enough to remove Urmi's sari, revealing her firm breasts and the curve of her hips. I couldn't resist touching her, my hands exploring every inch of her bare skin as she moaned with pleasure. Now she is in her lingerie.

Urmi's hands were just as busy, removing my shirt and pants until I was standing before her in just my boxers. She reached out and touched me through the fabric, her eyes widening as she felt my hard length.

"I want you inside me, Raghav," Urmi whispered, her voice husky with desire. I didn't need to be asked twice. I removed my boxers and guided Urmi to the floor, where I remove her black lacy panty and spread her legs and began to explore her most intimate places.

I started by licking and sucking on Urmi's nipples, causing her to moan and writhe beneath me. I could feel her getting wetter by the second, and I knew it was time to move lower. I trailed my tongue down her stomach and between her legs, where I found her wet and ready for me.

I licked and sucked on Urmi's clit, causing her to cry out with pleasure. I could feel her muscles clenching around my fingers as I slid them inside her, fucking her slowly as I continued to suck and lick her.

Urmi was moaning and thrashing beneath me, her hands gripping my hair as she begged for more. I could feel her getting close to orgasm, and I knew it was time to give her what she really wanted.

I positioned myself at Urmi's entrance and slowly pushed inside her, causing her to cry out with pleasure. I started to move slowly, building up a steady rhythm as I fucked Urmi deep and hard.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Urmi cried out, her nails digging into my back as she rode the wave of pleasure. I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm, and I knew I needed to make this moment last.

I pulled out of Urmi and flipped her over, positioning her on all fours. I entered her from behind, fucking her hard and deep as she moaned and cried out with pleasure.

"Fuck, yes, Raghav!" Urmi screamed, her voice echoing through the room. I could feel her muscles clenching around me as she came, her orgasm triggering my own.

I filled Urmi with my hot cum, my body shuddering with the force of my orgasm. I collapsed onto the floor beside her, both of us panting and sweating from our intense lovemaking.

After a few minutes, Urmi and I got dressed and continued our dinner. We knew that this was just the beginning of our passionate affair, and we couldn't wait to see what the future held.

Last edited:
Reactions: Umakant007

lion.mirjapur

It was a hot summer morning, and I woke up with a satisfied smile on my face. The memories of the passionate night with my neighbour Urmi flooded my mind, and I couldn't help but feel aroused all over again. I lay in bed for a few moments, reliving every moment of our intense lovemaking session.

As I got up and prepared for the day, I couldn't help but feel a little nervous about seeing Urmi again. We had crossed a line the night before, and I wondered if things would be awkward between us. I decided to head down to our apartment's basement gym, hoping that a good workout would help clear my head.

As I entered the gym, I saw Urmi already there, working on her fitness routine. She spotted me and flashed me a warm smile, her face glistening with a light sheen of sweat. I couldn't help but feel my heart race as I approached her, and I wondered if she was thinking about last night too.

"Good morning," I said, trying to sound casual.

"Good morning," she replied, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "You know, I can't remember the last time I had that much fun in bed."

I chuckled nervously, feeling my cheeks flush. "Yeah, it was definitely something else. I'm glad we both enjoyed it."

We stood there for a moment, smiling at each other, before Urmi broke the silence. "You know, I've been thinking about something. Why don't we have a repeat performance tonight? Just the two of us, in my apartment."

My heart jumped at the thought of another night with Urmi, and I couldn't help but nod eagerly. "That sounds like a great idea. I'm looking forward to it already."

We both went our separate ways, focusing on our workouts, but I couldn't help but glance at Urmi every now and then, admiring her toned body and the way her tight yoga pants and her 36D size sports Bra hugged her curves. As I left the gym and headed back to my apartment, I couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and anticipation for our upcoming rendezvous.
Later that evening, I stood outside Urmi's apartment, my heart pounding in my chest. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, my mind racing with the possibilities of what was to come. Urmi answered the door, her eyes smoldering with desire as she stepped aside to let me in.

Without saying a word, we made our way to her bedroom, our hands exploring each other's bodies as we kissed passionately. As we undressed each other, Urmi whispered dirty words into my ear, telling me exactly what she wanted me to do to her.

"I want you to fuck me hard," she growled, her breath hot against my neck. "I want to feel your cock deep inside me, filling me up completely."

I could feel my cock twitch at her words, growing harder with every passing second. Urmi pushed me onto the bed and straddled me, her pussy wet and ready for my touch. She began to grind against me, her moans growing louder with each passing moment.

"Oh, fuck yes," she cried out, her hands gripping my shoulders tightly. "Give it to me, baby. I want your cock now."

I reached up and grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples roughly as she rode me harder and harder. The sensation of her wet pussy sliding up and down my shaft was almost too much to bear, and I knew that I was close to cumming.

"Are you ready to cum for me?" Urmi asked, her voice filled with lust.

"Yes, baby," I groaned, my fingers digging into her hips. "I'm gonna cum so deep inside you."

With one final thrust, I exploded inside her, filling her up with my hot cum. Urmi collapsed onto me, her body trembling with pleasure as we both recovered from our intense lovemaking session.

As we lay there, our hearts beating in sync, Urmi turned to me and smiled. "That was even better than last night. I can't wait to see what we come up with next time."

I grinned back at her, feeling a newfound sense of excitement and passion. "Neither can I. I have a feeling that our little adventures are just getting started."

A Month Without Urmi: A Tale of Longing and Desire

It was a warm summer morning when Urmi, stopped by my flat to tell me she would be leaving for her in-laws' house for a whole month. Her son, Aditya, was on school vacation and she wanted to spend some quality time with her family. I had grown accustomed to seeing Urmi every day, and I knew I was going to miss her dearly.

As she walked into my living room, I couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness wash over me. I stood up to greet her, and before I knew it, I had pulled her into a tight embrace. Our bodies pressed together, and I could feel her heart beating rapidly against mine. I leaned in and kissed her passionately, savoring every moment of our intimate connection.

But our moment was short-lived. Just as things were starting to heat up, my maid walked in on us. I quickly pulled away from Urmi, my face flushed with embarrassment. Urmi straightened herself up and gave me a shy smile. "I guess I'll see you when I get back," she said softly.
I watched as she walked out of my flat, my heart heavy with longing. I knew I wouldn't see her for a whole month, and the thought was unbearable. I decided to take a long, hot shower to clear my head. As I stood under the streaming water, I couldn't help but think about Urmi. I closed my eyes and imagined her naked body, her soft curves and delicate skin. I reached down and wrapped my hand around my cock, feeling it grow hard in my grasp.
I began to stroke myself slowly, imagining Urmi's lips wrapped around my shaft. I could hear her moans in my head, her voice soft and sultry. I quickened my pace, my breath coming in short, sharp gasps. I imagined Urmi's body writhing beneath me, her pussy wet and ready for me. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge.
With one final thrust, I came hard, my cum spilling out onto the shower floor. I leaned back against the cool tiles, feeling both relieved and disappointed. I knew I wouldn't be able to see Urmi for a whole month, and the thought was almost unbearable.

But as I got dressed and headed out the door, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. I knew that Urmi and I would be reunited soon, and I couldn't wait to pick up where we left off.

As Urmi boarded the train to leave for her in-laws' house, she couldn't help but think about me. She knew we wouldn't be able to see each other for a whole month, and the thought was almost too much to bear. But as she settled into her seat and closed her eyes, she couldn't help but smile. She knew that our connection was strong, and that we would be reunited soon.
As the train pulled away from the station, Urmi couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. She knew that the next month would be full of new experiences and adventures, but she couldn't wait to get back to me.
As the days passed, Urmi and I kept in touch. We texted and called each other constantly, sharing every detail of our days. We talked about our hopes and dreams, our fears and insecurities. And as the days turned into weeks, our connection grew stronger and stronger
.​

Last edited:

lion.mirjapur

A Workplace Encounter with a Diva : Shikha

It was a typical Monday morning, and the sun was barely up when my alarm blared, jolting me out of a peaceful slumber. Groaning in protest, I dragged myself out of bed, eager to start another week at the office. Today was particularly important, as there was an urgent meeting that demanded my attention. I quickly showered, dressed in my best suit, and rushed out the door, my mind already focused on the day ahead.

As I entered the office, I greeted my colleagues with a smile, exchanging pleasantries before making my way to my desk. I glanced at my watch and saw that I had just enough time to grab a quick coffee before the meeting. I hurried to the break room, where I found myself unexpectedly face to face with Hitesh, my boss.

"Raghav, glad I caught you," he said, a grin on his face. "I want to introduce you to your new colleague, Shikha Sharma." Hitesh gestured to the stunning woman standing beside him. She was tall, with a slender yet curvaceous figure, and her radiant smile immediately captivated me.

"Shikha, this is Raghav, a highly competent and hardworking member of our team," Hitesh said, his voice filled with pride. "I'm sure you'll work well together."

Shikha extended her hand with a warm smile. "Nice to meet you, Raghav. I'm looking forward to working with you."

Her voice was melodious, and her accent held a hint of her Jaipur roots. As she spoke, the way her eyes sparkled and her lips moved made it clear that she was not only intelligent but also incredibly beautiful.

"Likewise, Shikha," I said, my voice betraying my surprise at her striking presence. "I'm sure we'll make a great team."

As the day wore on, I found myself struggling to concentrate on the work at hand. My mind kept drifting back to the captivating woman who had joined our team. Her infectious laughter, the way her eyes sparkled when she spoke, and her natural intelligence all combined to create an irresistible charm that drew me in.

During lunch, I seized the opportunity to learn more about my new colleague. "So, Shikha, I heard you're from Jaipur. What brought you to our city?" I asked, genuinely curious.

She smiled and took a sip of her water. "I was looking for new opportunities and a fresh start, so I decided to move here. I've always loved challenges, and this job seemed like the perfect fit for me."

As we talked, I couldn't help but notice the way her eyes seemed to light up when she discussed her passions and interests. Her enthusiasm was contagious, and I found myself becoming increasingly intrigued by this intelligent and beautiful woman.

Later that afternoon, Hitesh called us into his office for a quick strategy session. As we sat around the conference table, I couldn't help but sneak a glance at Shikha. She was taking notes diligently, her bright mind processing every word. I found myself captivated by her beauty and intelligence, and I knew that I wanted to get to know her better.

As the day drew to a close, I found myself eagerly anticipating our next encounter. The thought of working closely with Shikha filled me with excitement, and I couldn't wait to see where this new partnership would lead.

As I was about to leave the office, my new colleague Shikha approached me at the exit gate. I stopped my car and asked her if she needed any help.

"Oh, no, Raghav," she said, with a shy smile. "I'm just waiting for my friend to pick me up."

"Are you sure?" I insisted. "You know, I'm heading towards Mayur Vihar.(I deliberately said it because I know she is living in Mayur vihar now days) If you're going in that direction, I can give you a lift."

Shikha hesitated for a moment, but then she nodded, her long dark hair swaying with the movement. "Thank you, Raghav. That would be great."

As we drove, Shikha filled me in on her search for a residential flat on rent. She had been struggling to find something suitable, and her deadline was fast approaching.

"I know a few brokers who might be able to help," I offered, glancing at her as I maneuvered through the evening traffic. "I can call them if you'd like."

"That would be amazing, Raghav," she said, her eyes lighting up. "I'm really tired of looking, and I need to find a place soon."

I made a few calls and we visited two different locations. Unfortunately, neither of them met Shikha's expectations. But on the third location, we found a beautiful flat near our office. The broker was initially hesitant to rent it to us, but after some persuasion, he agreed.

"Thank you so much, Raghav," Shikha said as we left the flat. "You've been a lifesaver."

"It was nothing," I replied, smiling. "I'm glad I could help."

"I can't thank you enough, Raghav," Shikha said as we finalized the deal with the broker. "You've made this whole process so much easier for me."

I waved off her gratitude. "It's my pleasure, Shikha. I'm just glad we found a place you love."

With the housing situation sorted, our next task was to arrange for the move. I promptly called my agent, who assured me he could handle everything on Sunday. Dropping Shikha off at her friend's place, she invited me inside, but I declined, mindful of the late hour. She smiled warmly as I bid her goodnight and drove off.

lion.mirjapur

A Late Night at the Office: A Tale of Teamwork and Connection

It was a hectic week for our software developers team at the office. Our boss had taken on five new projects with a deadline of just two months. The pressure was immense, and it was clear that we had to work long hours to get everything done on time.

On a particular day, three of my colleagues had to leave early to attend to urgent matters at home. That left Shikha and me working late into the night, trying to meet the tight deadlines. We ordered dinner and settled in to get the job done.

As the hours passed, we found ourselves opening up to each other about our lives, our interests, and our hobbies. It was a rare opportunity to get to know a colleague on a deeper level, and we quickly realized that we had a lot in common.

We worked diligently, side by side, until the late hours of the night. After finishing our dinner, we continued to work, our focus unwavering as we tackled the challenges that lay before us. It wasn't long before we began to feel the exhaustion setting in, but we pushed through, driven by the determination to complete the projects successfully.

As we wrapped up our work for the night, I could sense a growing connection between Shikha and me. The long hours spent together and the shared struggle to meet the demanding deadlines had created a bond that went beyond mere work colleagues.

We decided it was time to call it a night and began packing up our things. As we walked to the door, we exchanged a few final words before parting ways.

"I had a great time working with you tonight, Shikha. It's nice to know that someone else shares my passion for this work," I said with a smile.

"I couldn't have asked for a better partner in this endeavor," she replied, returning my smile. "I'm glad we got to know each other better."

With that, we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways, looking forward to another challenging day at the office tomorrow.

lion.mirjapur

The Apartment Healer: A Tale of Sensual Recovery

I had just returned home after a long and tiring day at the office, my mind preoccupied with work. As I approached the entrance to my apartment, I realized that the lift to my floor was out of order. With a weary sigh, I began to ascend the stairs, the dim lighting making the task even more challenging.

Just as I reached my floor, I stumbled, my foot knocking into a flower pot that had been carelessly placed on the landing. In an instant, I lost my balance and tumbled down the stairs, rolling and landing in a painful heap at the bottom. The impact of the fall left me in agony, and I could barely move.

I called out for help, and the guard came rushing to my aid. He assisted me in calling an ambulance, and I was soon whisked away to the hospital. The doctors examined me thoroughly and found that my right leg was completely fractured, and my left foot had two broken toes. The wrist of my right hand was also torn.

Unable to return home and in excruciating pain, I felt utterly helpless. To my relief, some of the apartment helpers came to my rescue, carrying me into my apartment and settling me in for the night. The following morning, my devoted maid, Sunaina, arrived to find me in such a pitiful state.

She asked me what had happened, and I recounted the events of the previous night. I confessed that I was worried about the people at home, who would surely be concerned for my well-being. Sunaina reassured me, suggesting that she could stay with me throughout the day to ensure I was comfortable and well taken care of.

As we talked, it became clear that I was entirely dependent on her assistance. I realized the importance of having someone by my side to cater to my needs during this difficult time. I expressed my gratitude to Sunaina for her willingness to help me and, as a token of my appreciation, decided to double her salary so that she too would not be burdened by this arrangement.

Sunaina and I spent the day together, getting to know each other better as she tended to my injuries and ensured that I was as comfortable as possible. As the hours passed, I found myself growing increasingly attracted to her. Her warm smile and gentle touch filled me with a sense of comfort and security that I had never experienced before.

lion.mirjapur

A Desire for Sunaina​

It was a quiet evening at home after my accident. Sunaina, my maid, had been taking care of me all day, ensuring that my every need was met. She had set up a pot for me to pee in and placed a water bottle within arm's reach. Her thoughtfulness was touching, but my sexual desires still lingered, making it difficult to focus on anything but her alluring figure.

Sunaina was a sight to behold, with her 36D bust and 38-inch hips, often accentuated by her choice of sarees or suits. Her cleavage was like a magnet, drawing my eyes and making my penis swell under my underwear. I often wondered if she had noticed my attraction to her, as I couldn't help but peek at her ample curves whenever she was nearby.

One evening, as Sunaina was massaging my aching body, I decided to test her reaction to my hardened member. She began by gently massaging my shoulders, moving down my arms and back. As she worked her way closer to my hips, I could feel my erection growing beneath the thin fabric of my underwear. I couldn't resist the urge to touch myself, and I began to rub my penis through the material, hoping she would notice.

"Sunaina, this feels so good," I moaned softly, my voice barely above a whisper. "You're so skilled with your hands."

"Thank you," she replied, her voice soothing and calm. "I'm glad you're enjoying it. Is there anything else you'd like me to do?"

I hesitated for a moment, trying to find the right words. "Well, I was wondering if you could massage a little lower, maybe around my hips and thighs?"

Sunaina nodded and continued her ministrations, her hands working their way down my body. As she reached my hips, she couldn't help but notice the bulge in my underwear. Her fingers brushed against it, and she gave me a questioning look.

"I'm sorry, sir," she apologized softly. "Did I hurt you there?"

I shook my head, trying to maintain my composure. "No, it's just... sensitive. I'm sure you understand."

Sunaina smiled knowingly and continued her massage, making sure to press against my erection a little harder than before. The sensation was almost unbearable, and I let out a soft groan.

"I think that's enough for today," I said, trying to disguise my arousal. "I don't want to overdo it."

"Of course, sir," Sunaina agreed, standing up to gather her things. "Let me know if you need anything else."

As she walked away, I couldn't help but wonder if she had any inkling of the effect she had on me. I knew I had to be careful not to let my desires get the best of me, but the temptation was growing stronger with each passing day. I decided to make my move the following day.

The next morning, I asked Sunaina if she could help me bathe, knowing full well that this would be the perfect opportunity to seduce her. She agreed, and I could see the curiosity in her eyes. As she began to undress me, I noticed her gaze lingering on my naked body. I couldn't help but feel aroused at the thought of her eyes roaming over my skin.

"Sunaina, could you help me get into the bathtub?" I asked, my voice husky with desire.

She nodded, wrapping her arms around my waist and guiding me into the warm water. As I settled into the tub, she began to wash my back, her fingers gently massaging my muscles. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of her hands on my skin.

"This feels so good," I murmured, my voice barely audible. "You have such talented hands."

Sunaina smiled, her fingers moving lower, tracing the curve of my hips. "Thank you, sir. I'm glad you're enjoying it."

I could feel my erection growing, and I knew I had to make a move before it was too late. I reached out, grabbing her wrist and pulling her hand towards my cock. She gasped in surprise, but she didn't resist as I guided her hand to my throbbing member.

"Touch me, Sunaina," I whispered, my voice thick with desire. "I need you to touch me."

She hesitated for a moment, her eyes meeting mine. I could see the hesitation and uncertainty in her gaze, but I could also see the curiosity and desire that lingered beneath the surface. I tightened my grip on her wrist, encouraging her to explore my body.

"It's okay, Sunaina," I reassured her, my voice soft and soothing. "I want you to touch me."

Slowly, she began to massage my cock, her fingers sliding up and down the shaft. I groaned softly, my hips bucking against her. She increased the pressure, her fingers circling the head of my cock. I could feel the pleasure building, my desire growing stronger with each passing moment.

"Sunaina, that feels so good," I moaned, my voice thick with lust. "Keep going, please."

She continued to stroke my cock, her movements becoming more confident with each passing moment. I could feel my balls tightening, my orgasm building deep within me. I knew I was close, and I wanted to share this moment with Sunaina.

"Sunaina, I'm going to cum," I warned, my voice ragged with desire. "I want you to taste me."

She looked up at me, her eyes wide with surprise. "I don't know if I can, sir."

I reached out, grabbing her chin and tilting her head up. "I'm going to cum, Sunaina. Open your mouth and taste me."

She hesitated for a moment, but I could see the desire in her eyes. Slowly, she opened her mouth, her lips parting in anticipation. I groaned loudly as I erupted, the warm liquid spilling into her mouth. She gasped in surprise, but she didn't pull away as I continued to cum.

"Swallow it, Sunaina," I demanded, my voice thick with desire. "Take all of it."

She did as she was told, swallowing my cum and licking her lips. I could see the satisfaction and pleasure in her eyes, and I knew I had to have her. I pulled her close, my lips finding hers in a passionate kiss. She moaned softly, her tongue meeting mine as our lips moved together.

"I want you, Sunaina," I whispered, my voice husky with desire. "I want you so badly."

She looked up at me, her eyes filled with lust. "I want you too, sir."

I could feel my cock throbbing, my desire growing stronger with each passing moment. I knew I had to have her, and I was willing to do whatever it took to make it happen. I pulled her close, my hands roaming over her body as our lips moved together.

"I'm going to fuck you, Sunaina," I growled, my voice thick with desire. "I'm going to make you mine."

She gasped in surprise, but she didn't resist as I guided her onto my cock. I groaned loudly as I entered her, her tight pussy enveloping my cock. She moaned softly, her hips bucking against mine. I could feel the pleasure building, my orgasm growing stronger with each passing moment.

"Fuck me, sir," she moaned, her voice thick with desire. "Fuck me hard."

I did as she asked, my hips thrusting against hers. She cried out in pleasure, her body trembling with desire. I could feel my cock pulsing, my orgasm building deep within me. I knew I was close, and I wanted to share this moment with Sunaina.

"I'm going to cum, Sunaina," I warned, my voice ragged with desire. "I want you to cum with me."

She looked up at me, her eyes wide with lust. "I'm close, sir. I'm going to cum."

I increased the pace, my hips thrusting against hers. She cried out in pleasure, her body trembling with desire. I could feel my orgasm building, my cock pulsing with pleasure. I groaned loudly as I erupted, the warm liquid spilling into her. She gasped in surprise, but she didn't pull away as I continued to cum.

"Cum for me, Sunaina," I demanded, my voice thick with desire. "Cum with me."

She did as she was told, her pussy clenching around my cock as she came. She cried out in pleasure, her body trembling with desire. I could feel the pleasure building, our bodies moving together in perfect harmony.

As we lay there, tangled in each other's arms, I knew that I had found something truly special with Sunaina. She was more than just a maid; she was my lover, my friend, and my confidant. I couldn't help but wonder how I had ever lived without her.

Reactions: ananth1986