• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Desire Unveiled: Urmi, Shikha, Aditi and Many more.

lion.mirjapur

Male 36, Delhi. (lion.mirzapur1985@gmail.com)

A Reluctant Lover's Recovery

I had never imagined that my life would take such a dramatic turn. After that unfortunate accident, my daily life had become a struggle, but Sunaina, my maid, had been a beacon of hope, helping me in every way possible. It was only the previous night that she had helped me in more ways than one, indulging in a passionate encounter that left both of us breathless.

The following day, my colleague Shikha paid me a visit, filled with concern for my well-being. She was shocked to see the physical aftermath of my accident, but her presence brought some comfort into my life. We talked and laughed for hours until she had to leave for her home.

I had never imagined that my life would take such a dramatic turn. After that unfortunate accident, my daily life had become a struggle, but Sunaina, my maid, had been a beacon of hope, helping me in every way possible. It was only the previous night that she had helped me in more ways than one, indulging in a passionate encounter that left both of us breathless.

The following day, my colleague Shikha paid me a visit, filled with concern for my well-being. She was shocked to see the physical aftermath of my accident, but her presence brought some comfort into my life. We talked and laughed for hours until she had to leave for her home.

In the evening, after finishing work, Sunaina came to my room, wearing a tight red leggings that hugged her curves in the most delicious way possible. Her boobs wants to be free from the cage of her bra. Her white kurta offered a tantalizing glimpse of her figure, and my penis immediately sprang to life, eager for her touch.

"Sunaina," I said, my voice barely able to contain my desire, "I need your help today. I want you to give me a massage."

She smiled warmly at me, her eyes filled with understanding. "Of course, sir. Lie down on the bed, and I'll take care of everything."

As I lay on the bed, she began to massage my aching muscles, her hands working their magic on my body. With each touch, my desire for her grew stronger, and I struggled to keep my erection under control.

"Sunaina," I whispered, my voice filled with need, "I want you. Please, let me have you."

She glanced at me, her eyes filled with lust. "Are you sure, sir? I'm here to help you, but if you want me, I'm more than willing."

"Yes, Sunaina," I groaned, unable to resist her any longer. "I want you. I need you."

Without hesitation, she climbed on top of me, straddling my hips. I could feel the heat of her body through the thin fabric of my pajamas, and my cock throbbed with anticipation.

"I want you too, sir," she whispered, her lips brushing against my ear. "Let me pleasure you."

With that, she reached down and began to unbutton my pajamas, her hands working quickly to free my rock-hard cock. As soon as it sprang free, she wrapped her fingers around it, eliciting a groan of pleasure from me.

"Yes, Sunaina," I moaned, my hips rising to meet her touch. "Just like that."

She began to stroke my cock, her movements slow and deliberate. With each pass of her hand, I grew more aroused, and I could feel my release building deep within me.

"Sunaina, I'm going to cum," I gasped, my voice barely more than a whisper.

"Cum for me, sir," she purred, her voice filled with desire. "Let me feel you cum."

With that, I exploded, my cock twitching as I released my load. Sunaina continued to stroke me, drawing out every last drop, and I groaned with pleasure as I emptied myself into her waiting hand.

"That was amazing, Sunaina," I whispered, my voice filled with gratitude.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, sir," she said, a smile playing on her lips. "I'll clean up, and then I'll leave for the day."

As she left, I couldn't help but think about the wonderful woman who had become such a significant part of my life. Her kindness and generosity knew no bounds, and I was grateful for her presence in my life.

The next day, I received a call from Urmi, my neighbor who had been away visiting her in-laws. She was back, and I was filled with excitement at the prospect of seeing her again. I couldn't wait to share my experiences with her, and I hoped that she would be able to provide some comfort and support during this difficult time.

As I lay in bed, my thoughts turned to Sunaina and the passionate encounter we had shared the previous night. I couldn't help but wonder what other pleasures we might explore together, and I found myself eager to reconnect with her as soon as possible.

lion.mirjapur

The Maids of Comfort and Pleasure

The morning sun streamed through the window, casting a warm glow on my face as I stirred from my restless slumber. I had spent another night tossing and turning, my thoughts consumed by the unexpected turn my life had taken. The accident had left me with more than just physical scars; it had also shaken my very sense of self.

Just then, the door opened, and Urmi walked in. She was my neighbor, a woman I had known for years, but in that moment, she seemed like a stranger. She was dressed in her gym clothes, her sweat still fresh and her eyes filled with concern.

"What happened to you?" she asked, her voice filled with shock. "Why didn't you tell me about this on the phone?"

I tried to explain, my words tumbling out in a jumbled mess. I told her about the accident, about the long months of recovery, and about the toll it had taken on my body and my mind. She listened patiently, her expression softening as she took in my words.

"Why didn't you call me?" she asked, her voice gentle. "I would have come to help you."

I shook my head, feeling a lump rise in my throat. "I didn't want to burden you," I said, my voice hoarse.

"You're not a burden," she said, her voice firm. "You're my friend, and I'm here to help you."

We talked for hours, reminiscing about old times and catching up on each other's lives. Urmi was more fit than ever, her toned muscles a testament to her dedication to her fitness routine. I couldn't help but feel a pang of envy as I looked at her, but I quickly pushed the feeling aside.

Later that day, Sunaina came to my room, her face breaking into a warm smile as she saw me awake. She was my maid, but she had become so much more than that. She had been my rock, my constant companion, and my confidante.

"Good morning, sir," she said, her voice soft. "How are you feeling today?"

I smiled back, feeling a warmth spread through my chest. "I'm feeling better today," I said, my voice steady. "I want to take a bath."

Sunaina nodded, her face serious. She helped me to the bathroom, her touch gentle and reassuring. As she undressed me, my body responded to her touch, my penis growing hard against her hand. I felt a flush of shame spread across my cheeks, but Sunaina didn't seem to notice. She helped me into the shower, her hands working soap into my skin.

As the warm water cascaded over my body, I felt a sense of calm wash over me. I closed my eyes, letting the water soothe my aching muscles. Suddenly, I felt Sunaina's hand on my chest, her fingers tracing a path down my body. I opened my eyes, looking at her in surprise.

"Sir, may I?" she asked, her voice soft.

I nodded, unable to speak. She wrapped her hand around my cock, her touch sending waves of pleasure through my body. I leaned back against the shower wall, my breath coming in short gasps.

"Sir, I want to make you feel good," Sunaina whispered, her lips brushing against my ear.

I nodded again, unable to form words. She began to stroke my cock, her movements slow and deliberate. I could feel my release building deep within me, my body tensing with anticipation.

"Sunaina, I'm going to cum," I gasped, my voice barely more than a whisper.

"Cum for me, sir," she purred, her voice filled with desire. "Let me feel you cum."

With that, I exploded, my cock twitching as I released my load. Sunaina continued to stroke me, drawing out every last drop, and I groaned with pleasure as I emptied myself into her waiting hand.

"That was amazing, Sunaina," I whispered, my voice filled with gratitude.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, sir," she said, a smile playing on her lips. "I'll clean up, and then I'll leave for the day."

As she left, I couldn't help but think about the wonderful woman who had become such a significant part of my life. Her kindness and generosity knew no bounds, and I was grateful for her presence in my life.

Later that evening, Urmi came to my home for tea. She brought some delicious snacks from her home, and we sat and talked for hours. We laughed and reminisced, the sound of our voices filling the room.

As the evening wore on, I could feel the tension in my body begin to dissipate. The presence of these two wonderful women had brought a sense of calm and comfort into my life, and I was grateful for their friendship.

As Urmi prepared to leave, she turned to me, her face serious. "If you ever need anything, anything at all, you know you can call me, right?" she asked.

I nodded, feeling a lump rise in my throat. "I know," I said, my voice hoarse. "Thank you, Urmi."

As she left, I couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude and love for the two women who had become such an important part of my life. They had brought light and hope into my world, and I knew that I would never be able to repay them for their kindness.

But for now, I would simply bask in the warmth of their presence, and enjoy the moments of pleasure and connection that we shared.

lion.mirjapur

Uncontrollable Desire

The morning sun shone through the window, casting a warm glow on Urmi's face as she entered my living room, looking refreshed and radiant after her morning workout at the gym. "Good morning, Raghav," she greeted me with a smile, as she walked towards the kitchen to prepare tea for both of us. I couldn't help but notice how her gym clothes clung to her body, her panty line is clearly visible, accentuating her curves and making her look even more attractive than usual. Her attire, delicately hinting at her athletic figure, whispered a tantalizing secret, drawing my gaze to the subtle allure of her silhouette.

As we sat sipping our tea, Urmi sharing her personal life. She told me that her husband was leaving for Bangalore that night for work, and that she would be free for the next few days. "We should do something fun together," she suggested, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "We can enjoy the night, or whenever you get some free time."

Just then, Sunaina walked in, her usual time for her household chores. I looked at her, and for a moment, I felt a surge of energy run through my body. It had been almost a month since I had taken a leave of absence from work due to my injury, and I was finally starting to feel better. I was hopeful that I would be able to join my office again in the next 5-6 days.

Sunaina went about her work, but I couldn't help but notice how her saree draped over her body, revealing just a hint of her cleavage. I felt my desire for her grow stronger by the second, and I knew that I had to have her again.

Later that day, I received a call from Urmi, informing me that she was on her way to the airport to drop off her husband. She asked me if I needed anything, and I took the opportunity to ask her to buy me some household items and a pack of condoms. I had run out of them, and I wanted to be prepared for our next encounter, whether it was with Sunaina or Urmi, ensuring I could engage them with confidence and charm.

As the day wore on, I could feel my excitement build. I knew that Sunaina would be coming over the next day to clean my house, and I couldn't wait to see her again. I spent the evening fantasizing about her, imagining all the things I wanted to do to her.

The next day, Sunaina arrived at her usual time, and I could tell that she was surprised to see me up and about. "You're looking much better today," she remarked, as she went about her work.

I smiled at her, feeling a surge of confidence. "Yes, I'm feeling much better. I think I'll be able to join my office again soon."

Sunaina looked at me, her eyes filled with desire. "I'm glad to hear that," she murmured, as she walked towards me.

Before I knew what was happening, Sunaina was in my arms, her lips pressed against mine. I responded eagerly, my hands roaming over her body as I kissed her deeply.

"I've missed you," she whispered, as she pulled away from me.

"I've missed you too," I replied, my voice husky with desire.

I could feel my cock growing hard in my pants, and I knew that I had to have her again. I pulled Sunaina towards me, my lips finding hers once more.

As we kissed, I could feel Sunaina's hands undoing my pants, freeing my cock. She wrapped her fingers around it, stroking it gently as she kissed me.

I moaned with pleasure, my hips thrusting forward as I felt Sunaina's hand on my cock. I knew that I couldn't wait any longer.

"Fuck me," I whispered, my voice hoarse with desire.

Sunaina responded eagerly, climbing onto my lap and guiding my cock inside her. I groaned with pleasure as I felt her warmth envelop me, her pussy tight and wet around my cock.

We began to move together, our bodies moving in a rhythm that felt almost primal. I could feel Sunaina's breasts pressed against my chest, her nipples hard and erect.

"Yes, yes," she moaned, her hips grinding against mine.

I could feel my orgasm building, my balls tightening as I thrust deeper and deeper inside Sunaina.

I started kissing her neck, nibbling on her earlobes and making my way down to her breasts. I licked and sucked on her nipples, feeling them harden beneath my tongue. She moaned softly, her fingers running through my hair.

I continued to explore her body, kissing and licking every inch of her skin. I made my way down to her thighs, spreading them apart and burying my face in her pussy. She tasted sweet and musky, and I couldn't get enough. I licked and sucked on her clit, feeling her muscles tense up as she got closer to orgasm.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned, her back arching off the bed.

I could feel her getting closer, and I wanted to be inside her when she came. I reached into my wallet, but I realized I run out of condom. I hesitated for a moment, but I knew I wanted to feel her without anything between us.

"I want to cum inside you," I whispered, looking up at her.

She hesitated for a moment, but then she nodded. "Yes, I want that too."

I positioned myself between her legs and slowly entered her. She was so wet and tight, and I couldn't believe how good it felt. I started to thrust slowly, building up a rhythm. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper inside her.

"Yes, just like that," she moaned, her fingers digging into my back.

I could feel myself getting closer to the edge, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I started to thrust harder and faster, my balls slapping against her ass.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," I groaned, my teeth gritted.

"Yes, cum inside me," she moaned, her pussy clenching around my cock.

After 25 mins of excercise I felt myself let go, my cock pulsing inside her as I filled her with my cum. She moaned softly, her body shuddering with pleasure.

We lay there for a few moments, our bodies slick with sweat and cum. I rolled over onto my side, pulling her close to me.

"That was amazing," I whispered, kissing her forehead.

"Yes, it was," she replied, a satisfied smile on her face.

"Cum inside me," Sunaina replied, her voice breathless.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I felt my orgasm surge through my body, my cock pulsing inside Sunaina as I filled her with my cum.

Sunaina moaned with pleasure, her pussy milking every last drop of cum from my cock.

We collapsed onto the couch, our bodies spent and sated.

"That was amazing," Sunaina whispered, her head resting on my shoulder.

I couldn't agree more.

lion.mirjapur

A New Begining

It had been a few days since I had started to improve my body after my injury. I was finally able to walk without support, and I decided to go for a walk outside my home. The fresh air felt invigorating, and I felt a sense of freedom that I hadn't felt in a long time. I also prepared my car, which had been halted for a month, and took care of some other pending works.

My maid, Sunaina, was on her periods, so our bed enjoyment was put on hold for the time being. My neighbor, Urmi was busy with some relatives, so I was left to my own devices, I spent most of my time alone.

The next day, I went to the office, and I was greeted with smiles and warm wishes from all of my colleagues and my boss, especially Shikha. She shook my hand and hugged me happily, and I felt a rush of excitement. I also met my team and other employees, and I spent the whole day in the office.

Shikha told me that we had to visit Bangalore on the following Monday for some client meetings. I wasn't much interested, but I wanted to spend time with Shikha, I had always had a soft spot for Shikha and I was happy to see her as well, so I agreed. She told me that she had shifted to a new home, which was beautiful, and she called me for a coffee. I nodded my head and told her that some day on a holiday, I would visit her home.

Over the next few days, I worked hard to prepare for the Bangalore trip. As I have to be prepared for the next project. Shikha and I spent a lot of time together, and we started to feel a strong attraction towards each other. We would often flirt with each other, exchanging dirty talks and innuendos. She invited me for a coffee, and I nodded, telling her that I would visit her on a holiday.

Last edited:

lion.mirjapur

One more Passionate Night with Urmi

After a month of regular service, Sunaina requested a 10-day leave to rest. Understanding her need and with Urmi back, and a planned trip to Bangalore with Shikha, I knew my bed reuirements would be fulfilled easily. I decided to show my appreciation by purchasing a collection of sarees and lingerie for Sunaina. When I gifted them to her, she was pleasantly surprised. After handing over the gifts, she left for her home, grateful and rejuvenated.

After a long day at the office, I headed to the gym for some light exercise. As I was leaving, I caught Urmi working out. We left gym and reached at out floor. Once we reached her place, I suggested that we have a drink and some fun together at my place. However, since her son was at home, she invited me over to her place instead.

I arrived at Urmi's house in the evening, and her son was playing there, I also engaged with him, after some time he did his dinner and sleep. We had a few drinks, and Urmi changed into a hot red nightdress that left little to the imagination. She was wearing a bra and panties underneath, and I could see the outline of her body through the thin fabric.

After a while, I caught Urmi's gaze and pulled her close to me. She looked up at me with desire in her eyes, and I knew that she was ready for some fun. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom.

I've missed you so much," I whispered in her ear as I laid her down on the bed.

"I've missed you too," she replied, her voice husky with desire.

I started by kissing her gently on the lips, and she responded by parting her lips and letting my tongue explore her mouth. We French kissed for a while, our tongues dancing together in a passionate rhythm. I then moved down to her neck, licking and nibbling on her earlobes, making her moan with pleasure.

As I continued to kiss her body, I could feel her getting more and more aroused. I undid her bra and started sucking on her nipples, making her gasp with pleasure. I then moved down to her panties, pulling them down to reveal her wet pussy. Pussy was neat and clean as it was done by her for me.

I started licking her clit, making her moan louder and louder. She tasted delicious, and I couldn't get enough of her. I then inserted a finger into her pussy, making her moan even louder. I could feel her getting closer and closer to orgasm, and I knew that I had to make her cum. She equally enjoying in 69 position.

"Oh yes, don't stop," she moaned as I continued to lick and finger her pussy.

Within minutes, she was cumming hard, her body shaking with pleasure. I could feel her pussy contracting around my finger, and I knew that I had satisfied her.

But I wasn't done yet. I wanted to take things to the next level. She approach a packet of condom and shielded my penis with protection. Then I inserted my rod in heaven's place.

"Fuck me harder," she moaned as I started thrusting in and out of her.

I grabbed her hips and started pounding her harder and harder, making her moan louder and louder. We were both lost in the moment, our bodies moving together in perfect rhythm.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as I continued to fuck her.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm, and I knew that I had to make this moment last long. I slowed down my pace, making her moan with frustration.

"Please, don't stop," she begged.

I picked up my pace again, making her moan even louder. After 8-10 minutes, I was cumming hard, my body shaking with pleasure. I collapsed on top of her, both of us panting and exhausted.

"That was amazing," she said, her voice husky with pleasure.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I replied, smiling down at her.

We lay there for a while, our bodies entwined, enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking. I knew that this was just the beginning of a long and passionate night.

As we continued to explore each other's bodies, we whispered sweet nothings into each other's ears. We talked about our fantasies and desires, making each other's hearts race with excitement.

"I want you to fuck me from behind," Urmi whispered in my ear.

I didn't need any further encouragement. I am always ready for such good things. I pulled out of her and turned her over. I split on my penis also lubricant her ass hole. I entered her again with force, this time from behind.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as I started thrusting in and out of her.

I grabbed her hips and started pounding her harder and harder, making her moan louder and louder. I could feel her getting closer and closer to orgasm, and I knew that I had to make her cum again.

"Oh yes, don't stop," she moaned as I continued to fuck her.

After several minutes, she was cumming hard, her body shaking with pleasure. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock, and I knew that I had satisfied her once again.

We collapsed on the bed, our bodies entwined, both of us panting and exhausted. We had been fucking for hours, and we were both satisfied.

"That was amazing," Urmi said, her voice husky with pleasure.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I replied, smiling down at her.

We lay there for a while, our bodies entwined, enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking. I knew that this was a moment that I would never forget.