• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

NSFW Do You guys and girls feel the Indian Actresses have ever visited XForum .

Have Indian Actresses ever visited XForum !!

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

DesiPathan87

इश्क ओदा पौणा ही आ मैनू किंवे वी
Actresses would never visit xforum or any adult space as they are public figures, Media will eat them alive. I have met Shatrughan Sinha at an Airport, Kareena and Arjun Rampal threw the music CDs of one of their films at CSM Mall, Noida , Tried but couldn't catch 🙂, Interacted with Gul Panag on twitter, Some other actors too on Instagram, Mostly their accounts are managed by their social media managers. In any case they enjoy lives to the fullest, Their page 3 parties are covered in newspapers and glam magazines. Occasionally Hollywood actor's sex tapes do get released. So Bollywood actresses never visit xforum is all I can conclude.

Crimemaster01

Actresses would never visit xforum or any adult space as they are public figures, Media will eat them alive. I have met Shatrughan Sinha at an Airport, Kareena and Arjun Rampal threw the music CDs of one of their films at CSM Mall, Noida , Tried but couldn't catch 🙂, Interacted with Gul Panag on twitter, Some other actors too on Instagram, Mostly their accounts are managed by their social media managers. In any case they enjoy lives to the fullest, Their page 3 parties are covered in newspapers and glam magazines. Occasionally Hollywood actor's sex tapes do get released. So Bollywood actresses never visit xforum is all I can conclude.
Hn woh live feed laga ky bethi hoti hn kitni rating mile ge yahan sy he decisions hota ha. .