• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Ek se jee nh bhara to aur b sahi

Kahani kaise lagi comment jarur karna aage badavu ya nh

• Meena

Votes: 171 64.5%
  • Jamil

Votes: 127 47.9%
  • Hyder

Votes: 74 27.9%
  • Aur dusre

Votes: 69 26.0%

• Total voters

Asshunter

Solid faadu update Sunny Bhai bro...... Keep it coming more in 2024.... Make it longer and more hotter update in 2024....
Waiting eagerly for the opening of Meena's GAAAND

deletemyaccount

Fucking hell of an update, this was the "calm before the storm" update and it is erotic as hell, I thought it cannot be better than this, You are a genius Sunny
How can you write something as erotic, sensual, which can make anyone cum?
I have always kept you in high regards of the writers, but this is something beyond my imagination.
Keep it up mate, I can't wait to read the further supposedly "Gaand Opening" development. This is the greatest update so far I have ever read anywhere.
Thank you for your work.

sunnysss1

Fucking hell of an update, this was the "calm before the storm" update and it is erotic as hell, I thought it cannot be better than this, You are a genius Sunny
How can you write something as erotic, sensual, which can make anyone cum?
I have always kept you in high regards of the writers, but this is something beyond my imagination.
Keep it up mate, I can't wait to read the further supposedly "Gaand Opening" development. This is the greatest update so far I have ever read anywhere.
Thank you for your work.
Thank you friend

desiNeard

Beautifully written .. Cant wait to see the next episode
One thing i realized and may be i am the only one ..this story seems more erotic when you read it the second time ... try that ...second time is when one really understands the set up , situation and the nitty gritty of the detailing... it is not your regular bang bang thank you Sunny Bhai for this erotica and we love it that way ...

Only suggestion would be to keep make it hard core.. Thingls like Tit fuck, cum swallow and so on

CockSucker_wanted

This is like reading screenplay, you are so engrossed into reading that you forgot the world around you exist. The ability to make readers feel that they are the part of that story is just tremendous. You are the best sunny Bhai, this is one of the toughest job to do and you do this regularly so a big thank you.,

My heartbeat was at peak while reading the erotic encounter between Meena and Aslam. Just phenomenal writing.

Infact i am waiting for the day when Ass seal of Meena will be opened.. it would be the best update.

I agree with others these days most of the women these days like cum shots on face, in mouth and swallow.. Aslam should makee her do that.

Also if possible try to have atleast 2 updates per week.. understand the busy schedule :):).

This story is one of the best in this forum.. so you will have one of the biggest fan following

Reactions: sagarcoolz