• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Ek se jee nh bhara to aur b sahi

Kahani kaise lagi comment jarur karna aage badavu ya nh

• Meena

Votes: 171 64.5%
  • Jamil

Votes: 127 47.9%
  • Hyder

Votes: 74 27.9%
  • Aur dusre

Votes: 69 26.0%

• Total voters

gharkabhadwa

Friends.
Jaise aap sab log janate ho kisi lekhak k liye uske readers k comments aur suggestions hi sabse keemti hote hai...aur wo apna best dene k liye prerana ban jaate hai...
Isliye aapse request plz comment and like..apne suggestions do feedback do taaki aage likhane me muje b acha lage..I expect 100 comments on every update...
Jis din meean Gaand khuligi 100 kya aaap ko to lakh commments milenge. Bahut sare log is froum mein besabr se intexaar kar raha hai meen ki gaand khulne ka

Rockyhandsome4k

Bhai aag laga di ..no words to explain the details and level of eroticism it carries...but just don't stop...kindly keep writing and make this new year a high five for Meena lovers....the next update would be a bangers...the moment readers have been waiting for ...the first ever episode where Meena has her first encounter and the enternal journey of her sexual life begins ..the INTRODUCTION.....the gateway....plz continue writing and dont leave the story.....and I urge readers to read this storyvery carefully and give feedback or comments to sunny bhai so that next phase of story could go accordingly....this is a beginning in real sense.....I'll wait for you summu bhai....plz dont get demotivated sir fulfill our wishes and blast the night. We will always be there with you

kinderjoyyzzs25

Sunny Bhai, i believe this is one of the best updates in the recent times. Please dont stop writing we fans are with you. Love it. Again, kindly don't go by short feedbacks but quality ones

deletemyaccount

I'm speechless of how this story has evolved, i have been reading and following sunnybhai fora long time! It's been quite a while since Meena's story started and now I'm grateful to the writer for finally seeing it through i reaaly hope to see a LONG SEDUCTIVE REGULARLY UPDATED EROTIC STORY TO COMPLETION.

dreamfuckeer

Dear Sunny,
Thankyou for continuing this story. I am following this story from last few updates.
Seduction and flirting, both are arts.
Most of stories lack the art of seduction. Thankyou for providing us a story which shows the art of seduction and show the flirt nature.
Building slow seduction and moving little steps in every updates requires too much effort and creative writing skill.

Thanks again for all the effort.
Feedback on update, in next reply .