ayooo ... black ko bhi peeche chorh dia
Ab ye to scoda hi bata sakta haiPuberty ya erectile dys![]()

Bc hillata rehta hai kya din bhar

What's upp!! Good too see you... How often you going to surprise us... !! By coming back again from no where...AddiXtion yo!! Bhere are ju??changed ur name? Anything happen?
Itti bhari angreziWhat's upp!! Good too see you... How often you going to surprise us... !! By coming back again from no where...
I am good... There is a lot of things happening to personal life... That's why I am hiding myself through identity..but It can't work sometimes....
Working from 9:30 am to 8:30 without any holiday there is no time for me to join here... And meet guy's here...Sad but it's reality right now...

Ju kab seekhoge aisi farratedaar angrezi bolnaItti bhari angrezi![]()

What's upp!! Good too see you... How often you going to surprise us... !! By coming back again from no where...
I am good... There is a lot of things happening to personal life... That's why I am hiding myself through identity..but It can't work sometimes....
Working from 9:30 am to 8:30 without any holiday there is no time for me to join here... And meet guy's here...Sad but it's reality right now...
