• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Friends

Mrxr

“𝕾𝖐𝖞— 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘”
12,845
8,798
214
Welcome to friends zone

Hye I'm Mrxr,
This thread for friends,
We chat here some hole day stress
And
Make some funny talks,

So share your thoughts, moods and enjoy.

Rudra roy, mistyvixen,
Elon Musk_, OscarPistorius,
Utkarsh awasthi, shivani guptaa,

​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Raj_sharma

Agasthya

Resurrection
Staff member
Moderator
45,298
21,993
274

Agasthya

Resurrection
Staff member
Moderator
45,298
21,993
274
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Elon Musk_ and Mrxr

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
48,271
40,536
304

Agasthya

Resurrection
Staff member
Moderator
45,298
21,993
274

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
48,271
40,536
304

Agasthya

Resurrection
Staff member
Moderator
45,298
21,993
274

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
48,271
40,536
304

Mrxr

“𝕾𝖐𝖞— 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘”
12,845
8,798
214

Elon Musk_

Let that sink in!
Supreme
54,474
31,939
354
  • Haha
Reactions: Mrxr
Top