- 4
- 1
- 1
Today I went for a leisurely walk with my girlfriend. At first, everything was very relaxed; we talked, laughed, and simply enjoyed our time together.
After a while, she suddenly said, "I really need to pee."
I just grinned and said, "Oh, we're almost home. Just hold on a little longer.
Perhaps I shouldn't have said that.
Because the closer we got to home, the more restless she became. "It's really urgent," she wailed. "I don't know if I can make it."
I tried to reassure her: "Come on, we're almost there."
But suddenly she stopped and said, completely serious, "No, I have to go now! Right now!"
So we quickly found a somewhat secluded spot behind a small house. She disappeared behind it and relieved herself there, out of necessity.
When she came back, she looked visibly relieved and simply said, "That was really five minutes to midnight!"
I had to laugh and said, "Next time we go for a walk, I'd better ask beforehand if you need to go again.
You do not have sufficient permission to view the file attachments of this post.

After a while, she suddenly said, "I really need to pee."
I just grinned and said, "Oh, we're almost home. Just hold on a little longer.
Perhaps I shouldn't have said that.
Because the closer we got to home, the more restless she became. "It's really urgent," she wailed. "I don't know if I can make it."
I tried to reassure her: "Come on, we're almost there."
But suddenly she stopped and said, completely serious, "No, I have to go now! Right now!"
So we quickly found a somewhat secluded spot behind a small house. She disappeared behind it and relieved herself there, out of necessity.
When she came back, she looked visibly relieved and simply said, "That was really five minutes to midnight!"
I had to laugh and said, "Next time we go for a walk, I'd better ask beforehand if you need to go again.
You do not have sufficient permission to view the file attachments of this post.
