• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Honest Survey

Clipmaster99

Winner of No.1 Contributor to XF Award.
Supreme
# How long you have been married: - 15years

# what's the frequency of sex- mostly twice , sometimes thrice in a wk

# who usually initiate - she

# duration of foreplay - 10-15 mnts

# duration of actual fucking- 5-7 mnts

# usual position - missionary and doggy

# do you ensure your wife's climax - yes

# what's your talks during foreplay and sex - after such a long time with each other romantic se jyada kinky talks achhi lagne lagti hain dono ko. we talk about She is getting fucked by someone and I am watching her Or SrSP or sometimes roleplay. But always about kinky fantasies.

# post sex scene - clean up and sleep. 😂
Soursweet,

Thanks for bucking the trend and answering the Survey ( though I am not the creator of the Survey). I am in a position to comment on your Answers though. I have been a paid Moderator at AskAnjali so well versed on the Topic.

One of the good reasons for the frequency of your Sex, is that your wife initiates it. This implies that she has a high libido, which is a great sign in a relationship. Sex is also a sign of bonding (give and take) and the mental comfort level. Often, we mistake sex as only being physical, which is incorrect.

Many feel that sex should be spontaneous (on the spot), But due to hectic social/work life, it may be a good idea to plant the idea of having sex later that day, in the morning itself. Just the thrill of waiting is worth it. Have a schedule.

Role play is a great way to spice up your sex life. Master-slave, Doctor-patient/nurse, Teacher-student, House owner-tenant/servant, the list is endless. Sex is more in the mind. (Never discuss these role plays, the next day). There is so such thing as kinkiness in sex. The more you are able to fantasize and also get your partner to shed her inhibitions, the greater the thrill.

Keep enjoying.

Reactions: Soursweet

Clipmaster99

Supreme
@indianprincess though Clipmaster99 gave you the answer, I would like to add a little more, see we men are kind of shy when it comes to share the questions I asked, but all wants to know these answers from the other men, so just to compare and try to ascertain their own standing.

Now u see, the Soursweet has mentioned that even after 15 yrs of marriage he fucks thrice a week while I barely do once, that too many a time I go down to her to make her climax as u cumm fast nowadays.
Vedu,

It would not be right to compare the frequency of sex. Each one has his/her own limitations. Since you said, you have a tendency to orgasm early, you can compensate that by having longer foreplay. Aim to get your wife to orgasm first, then you can follow.

Though many women are averse to the idea of using a dildo, having one can ensure that she pleasures herself either in our out of your presence.

Awara102030

Mumbai
Soursweet,

Thanks for bucking the trend and answering the Survey ( though I am not the creator of the Survey). I am in a position to comment on your Answers though. I have been a paid Moderator at AskAnjali so well versed on the Topic.

One of the good reasons for the frequency of your Sex, is that your wife initiates it. This implies that she has a high libido, which is a great sign in a relationship. Sex is also a sign of bonding (give and take) and the mental comfort level. Often, we mistake sex as only being physical, which is incorrect.

Many feel that sex should be spontaneous (on the spot), But due to hectic social/work life, it may be a good idea to plant the idea of having sex later that day, in the morning itself. Just the thrill of waiting is worth it. Have a schedule.

Role play is a great way to spice up your sex life. Master-slave, Doctor-patient/nurse, Teacher-student, House owner-tenant/servant, the list is endless. Sex is more in the mind. (Never discuss these role plays, the next day). There is so such thing as kinkiness in sex. The more you are able to fantasize and also get your partner to shed her inhibitions, the greater the thrill.

Keep enjoying.
Do you people ever try incest roleplay?

Clipmaster99

Supreme
Do you people ever try incest roleplay?
Awara,

I do not know why you have asked your question as a Reply to my Reply.

I have not seen your reply to the Survey asked by a Reader. Before you ask questions, (which is common in Indian culture , not to reveal about yourself), you need to answer the following questions:

Do you (presume you are a couple) have incest roleplay? Whom do you fantasize about? Who initiates? Is your wife comfortable?

Awara102030

Mumbai
Awara,

I do not know why you have asked your question as a Reply to my Reply.

I have not seen your reply to the Survey asked by a Reader. Before you ask questions, (which is common in Indian culture , not to reveal about yourself), you need to answer the following questions:

Do you (presume you are a couple) have incest roleplay? Whom do you fantasize about? Who initiates? Is your wife comfortable?
Would have replied your survey if I was married... Right now single.. That's the reason I didn't answer.. Sorry if my comment offended you....

Clipmaster99

Supreme
Would have replied your survey if I was married... Right now single.. That's the reason I didn't answer.. Sorry if my comment offended you....
So what if you are single? Yeah, ok the survey is not for you. But you can tell us about your fantasies. Don't have to be married for that.

Whom do you fantasize about having sex with .....by incest?