• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest in india

Who is your favorite partner in incest ?

• Mom

Votes: 215 48.5%
  • Sister

Votes: 151 34.1%
  • Cousin

Votes: 85 19.2%
  • Aunty

Votes: 94 21.2%

• Total voters

Sanjay dutt

Everyone have the desire of incest but only some get success in doing so and others keep being scared of.
Mostly what happens, people get attracted towards whoever is elder in age than them in the family, exceptions also exist. If a boy have elder sister in home he would attract towards his mother and sister but if he have younger sister then mostly towards his mother only. It happens in the similar manner with girls too, their elders brothers or fathers are in the game.
Even i Also love my sister, and wish if we get married

Sanjay dutt

India मे तो possible लगता नहीं है सब सिर्फ और सिर्फ फैंटेसी मे रहते हैं हाँ कुछ lower class झुग्गी जहाँ सारा घर एक साथ सोता है कुछ बाप दारू के नशे में अपनी बेटियों को चोद देते हैं
Nahi, high class families me insect sex jyada hota hai, high profile party's me sexy n fashioned cloths pehan kar jate hai, sharab dance me sab kuchh hota hai, alag alag kamre me koun kya kar raha kisi ko pata nahi, bahut phele ek news ayee thi , sooraj pancholi aur uski sagi bahan ek rewa party se pakad gaye the nashe ki halat me ,ab wha unhone kisi aur k sath kiya ya aapas me koun jaanta hi

Dirty_mind

Love sex without any taboo
Nahi, high class families me insect sex jyada hota hai, high profile party's me sexy n fashioned cloths pehan kar jate hai, sharab dance me sab kuchh hota hai, alag alag kamre me koun kya kar raha kisi ko pata nahi, bahut phele ek news ayee thi , sooraj pancholi aur uski sagi bahan ek rewa party se pakad gaye the nashe ki halat me ,ab wha unhone kisi aur k sath kiya ya aapas me koun jaanta hi
No it's fake story, Hi class मे सब एक दूसरे के सेक्स संबंधो को जानते हैं morality जैसी चीज कम होती है लेकिन सेक्स के लिए मनचाहे पार्टनर की उपलब्धता उनको Incest रिलेशनशिप से बचाती है हाँ कयी बार नशे की हालत में किक लेने के लिए कुछ हरकते होती रहती है जैसे मां बाप बच्चों का साथ मे न्यूङ ङांस देखना या फिर भाईयों के एक ही लङकी के साथ संभोग या सेक्स पार्टी मे जाना
लेकिन Incest एक बीमारी की तरह मध्यम वर्ग में फैल रहा है wife swapping एक पुरानी बात हो गई है और अब नया ट्रेंड Incest रिलेशनशिप का चल गया है खासकर युवा लङके और माँ के बीच
सीधे संभोग के बजाय माँ द्वारा बेटे का हस्तमैथुन या फिर अपने शरीर से खेलने देना आदि

Dirty_mind

कानपुर में प्रोफेसर का केस था जिसमे वो सैक्स पार्टी आयोजित करता था और अपनी 8 साल की बेटी को भी ले जाता था
हालांकि मेडिकल जांच मे बेटी के जोर जबरदस्ती का कोई सबूत नहीं मिला लेकिन इस तरह का संबंध भी जोर पकड़ रहे हैं

karthik90

Inter Genetic Attraction is one of the causes of brother sister sexual attraction which may lead to incest. It happens in all strata of the society. The attraction is always there in the sub conscious. People suppress it due to societal norms and mental conditioning. While growing up, when an elder brother sees his pretty younger sister bloom from an innocent flat chested girl to a well endowed young woman with tempting curves and naughty expressions, he gets infatuated with her. Add to that, the curiosity of the female body and the temptation of trying the forbidden just makes it an irresistible combination.

Harami56

Banned
No it's fake story, Hi class मे सब एक दूसरे के सेक्स संबंधो को जानते हैं morality जैसी चीज कम होती है लेकिन सेक्स के लिए मनचाहे पार्टनर की उपलब्धता उनको Incest रिलेशनशिप से बचाती है हाँ कयी बार नशे की हालत में किक लेने के लिए कुछ हरकते होती रहती है जैसे मां बाप बच्चों का साथ मे न्यूङ ङांस देखना या फिर भाईयों के एक ही लङकी के साथ संभोग या सेक्स पार्टी मे जाना
लेकिन Incest एक बीमारी की तरह मध्यम वर्ग में फैल रहा है wife swapping एक पुरानी बात हो गई है और अब नया ट्रेंड Incest रिलेशनशिप का चल गया है खासकर युवा लङके और माँ के बीच
सीधे संभोग के बजाय माँ द्वारा बेटे का हस्तमैथुन या फिर अपने शरीर से खेलने देना आदि
Ye kab hua

Sardaar Khan

Chabhi kanha hai
Supreme
Inter Genetic Attraction is one of the causes of brother sister sexual attraction which may lead to incest. It happens in all strata of the society. The attraction is always there in the sub conscious. People suppress it due to societal norms and mental conditioning. While growing up, when an elder brother sees his pretty younger sister bloom from an innocent flat chested girl to a well endowed young woman with tempting curves and naughty expressions, he gets infatuated with her. Add to that, the curiosity of the female body and the temptation of trying the forbidden just makes it an irresistible combination.

I fail to understand why society is still not accepting incest (consensual). But I guess, in future we will see it getting acceptance.

Dirty_mind

I fail to understand why society is still not accepting incest (consensual). But I guess, in future we will see it getting acceptance.
There are two major reasons for that.
Middle class is very much boasting and showing off about moral values. Even they lie to themselves.
Not even accepting the sexual feelings for a beautiful unknown girl leave aside his own mom , sis etc.
Biggest lie is भाभी माँ समान होती है,
So it was deep rooted in women especially that sex is taboo and bad thing.
So sex rather than considering as fun activity considered as reproductive activity especially in women.
Moreover in man the woman who enjoys sex is considered as bad woman.
Now coming to point why Incest is not allowed.
Everyone wants to remain in his/ her parents good books .
In rich and lower class such false morality does not exist so they used to enjoy sex without any taboo

Last edited: