• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest incest life of teacher by kiran tariq

kirantariq

one day shezad request me to marry him but I tell him that I have 1 condition that I do sex with mom nargis

what u say shezad surprise

not only that but u also fuck your mom it not possible dear

why u see incest movies

yes dear but I real life I don’t want to fuck my mom

Shezad say it sin

I smile and say my condition is that your whole family do sex with each other if u want to marry with me u know I m bitch and than I slap on his face many times

He loves me but I m kutiya I torture who loves me I bad girl as school teacher I also seduce my students and do sex with them also

One day my father friend farooqi and his son junaid met me both of them fuck me many times their home is near my home I visit their home where junaid mom and sis also their then juniad tell me that his family is incest family and they fuck each other junaid fuck his mom and his father fuck his sis they all r ugly face and junaid is criminal

junaid family do kinky sex which make me happy and than I decide to marry junaid

junaid fuck his mom and his sister

junaid father fuck his ass

Reactions: Himalaya rahel

kirantariq

yes i am
now
I tell u story about my friend and her son

Her name is AFshah she is 45 year old sexy body

She teach her son about sex

Afshah son name Asad. Before l day her son marriage she go with him at their hut on sea side

Afshah wear red sari

She look so sexy her son eyes on her breast

Afshah tell her son u know that your mamu marriage is failed because he unable to fuck his wives on marriage night

Afshah tell her son than me and your nani train your mamu about sex

Now your manu is father of 6 children

Afshah son surprise

Ammi I don't believe you

Afshah tell her son that is my responsibility to teach u sex

And open her son dress

Afshah make her son nude

Afshah see his son lund

Afshah take her son Lund in her hand

Afshah say my dear son there r lines on your Lund I fear if u fail like your mamu on wedding night

Asad amaze by his mom and than afshah took her son Lund in her mouth

99ooooo son your Lund taste good

Mom what r u doing

I want to prepare u for wedding night

Reactions: Salman92

kirantariq

She start suck his lund After suck her Lund for few minutes she open her sari she in peticoat and blouse Asad hot see his mom Afshah order her son to undress her completely and blouse of afshah tore by her son and her son touch her breast in black bra Than afshah son open her peticoat and afshah in only black bra and panty

kirantariq

Afshah start dance in bra and panties Afshah move her boobs up and down Afshah dance is vulgar

Afshah do sexy mujra Moves her mam me up and down

Asad penis become hard

kirantariq

Afshah open her bra Her nipples are pink

Asad mouth water see afshah nipples

Asad sucks afshah nipples

Afshah take Asad Lund in her hand

Afshah say tumara lund Muth lagane se kamzor hogiya hai

Reactions: Salman92